Author Topic: Fluoride being added to milk in UK  (Read 52097 times)

JBS

Re: Fluoride being added to milk in UK
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2008, 01:05:55 am »
The saddest part is that they are not really adding "fluoride" to the water and milk at all, they are adding sodium and potassium fluorosilicates and other various toxic poisons used in pesticides but everyone thinks they are putting just simple fluoride and sooo good for the teeth, another lie. It's like the biggest lie of the century and they pull it off no problem. There is no such thing as fluorinated water. The water is poisoned. Since I have stopped drinking the poison, I have become much more healthy and clear minded. Stop drinking the poison. And btw, a lot of things made with poison water is also poison, juices, soup and so on, but not labeled as containing industrial toxic waste tap water.

sociostudent

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2008, 01:47:02 am »
The saddest part is that they are not really adding "fluoride" to the water and milk at all, they are adding sodium and potassium fluorosilicates and other various toxic poisons used in pesticides but everyone thinks they are putting just simple fluoride and sooo good for the teeth, another lie. It's like the biggest lie of the century and they pull it off no problem. There is no such thing as fluorinated water. The water is poisoned. Since I have stopped drinking the poison, I have become much more healthy and clear minded. Stop drinking the poison. And btw, a lot of things made with poison water is also poison, juices, soup and so on, but not labeled as containing industrial toxic waste tap water.

*sociostudent sings:"Campbells, Chicken Noodle, possibilities!"*

Offline iks83

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2008, 02:26:33 am »
They have been planning to put it in salt for years now. Now milk. I wonder what is next. Sugar? Juices? Meat? In the air through chemtrails?

Maybe we'll just get yearly fluoride injections. That may sound outrageous, but doesn't it all.

Well they already put it in the salt. Germany doesnt have fluoridated water but most salt is fluoridated. Its even cheaper than normal salt... kinda weird that a salt that needs more resources to make costs less. that way you get fluoride in every food there is since the food industry will use that whats cheapest and hey... its good for the teeth. That they now put it in milk is just unbelievable. How do you know that you dont overdose with the water, toothpaste, milk, salt? Its a crime.

Offline netizen_x

• When Spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion
    • The Wild East
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2008, 06:46:38 am »
fluoride is merely a salt of hydrofluoric acid consisting of two elements, one of which is fluorine, as sodium fluoride, NaF.

It's not harmful...it's not toxic. If it were, we've been drinking it in our water for a long, long, long time...you would think that there'd be issues.

There are very serious issues beef-boy. Your IQ, for example. And probably a lot of other stuff.
"Since corrupt people unite amongst themselves to constitute a force, then honest people must do the same" ~ Leo Tolstoy

sociostudent

« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2008, 08:48:40 am »
There are very serious issues beef-boy. Your IQ, for example. And probably a lot of other stuff.
I know...
 :'( Wow....to be so ignorant...(tsk tsk)...It must be so hard to be a troll.  ::)

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2008, 11:25:47 am »
*sociostudent sings:"Campbells, Chicken Noodle, possibilities!"*

Should be "Campbell's, Chicken Noodle, MSG-bilities". ;D

Offline ROILY

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2008, 02:53:44 pm »
Nestle 0.3 ppm the cheapest bottles on the market here in north toronto. -ps by 0.3 its really 0.30 parts per million if that means anything ???

Offline TR4D3R

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2008, 11:04:11 am »
Though generally considered poisonous, Amanita muscaria is otherwise famed for its hallucinogenic properties with its main psychoactive constituent being the compound muscimol. Used as an intoxicant by the Koryaks of the Kamchatka Krai of eastern Siberia, the mushroom has had a religious significance in Siberian culture and possibly also in ancient Scandinavian culture. The American banker and amateur ethnomycologist R. Gordon Wasson proposed the fly agaric was in fact the Soma talked about in the ancient Rig Veda texts of India; although this theory has been refuted by anthropologists, it gained common credence when first published in 1968.

The common name in English is thought to have been derived from its European use as an insecticide, sprinkled in milk.[1] The fly-killing agent is now known to be ibotenic acid.[2] Another compound isolated from the fungus is 1,3-diolein which is an insect attractor.[3][4] An alternative derivation proposes that the term fly- refers not to insects as such but rather the delirium resulting from consumption of the fungus. This is based on the medieval belief that flies could enter a person's head and cause mental illness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria

Amanita muscaria is consumed largely to get high!!! and it´s very good indeed, it´s not poisoned, it keeps the spirit alive and well, with joy.... The all story of santa claus and the rans came from amanita, why? because in the winter the rans eat the mushroom that exists under the snow, because it contains high proteins, but in the animals the muscimol doesn´t produce the effect of getting high, but the tribes there also eated with different effects (if you know what i mean), they (the tribes) thought that the rans also felt the same way that they (and I) feel when we eat or drink (as tea) a amanita muscaria....
"everything you learn is in fact just learn not necessary true"

Offline Gensonic

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2008, 12:42:26 pm »
Alright, I'm still fairly new to all this having just been woken up not to long ago. Is there any kind of way I can test or find out if the water in my area has had any substances added to it? I've given up many drinks for health reasons and have been sticking to water and tea, but now with my eyes opened the whole picture is just getting frightening.
"Not as tyrants have we come, but as liberators." - Adolph Hitler

"We will, in fact, be greeted as liberators." - Dick Cheney

Offline menace

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2008, 12:53:05 pm »
Could you just a filter to filter out the fluoride in the milk like water?

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2008, 02:32:45 pm »
Alright, I'm still fairly new to all this having just been woken up not to long ago. Is there any kind of way I can test or find out if the water in my area has had any substances added to it? I've given up many drinks for health reasons and have been sticking to water and tea, but now with my eyes opened the whole picture is just getting frightening.

TEST 15 DIFFERENT WATER PARAMETERS (not fluoride)
http://www.h2okits.com/site/1286521/product/Total%20Water%20Quality%20Test%20Kit
$39.95

Fluoride, Pocket Colorimeter II Test Kit
LINK
Price unknown. (a few hundred?)

Fluoride Test Kit
http://www.orlabindia.com/products_waterquality_singleparameterkit.html

FluoriCheck home drinking water fluoride test kit
http://www.net32.com/advertising/net32-vendors/spotlights/omnii-products-vs.php

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

sociostudent

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2008, 02:34:10 pm »
TEST 15 DIFFERENT WATER PARAMETERS (not fluoride)
http://www.h2okits.com/site/1286521/product/Total%20Water%20Quality%20Test%20Kit
$39.95

Fluoride, Pocket Colorimeter II Test Kit
[url-http://www.hach.com/hc/search.product.details.invoker/PackagingCode=5870005/NewLinkLabel=Fluoride%2C+Pocket+Colorimeter+II+Test+Kit/SESSIONID|CWpVek9URTNNamN3TkRVbVozVmxjM1JWUXc9PUFrWkhXVEV5TQ==|]LINK[/url]
Price unknown. (a few hundred?)

Fluoride Test Kit
http://www.orlabindia.com/products_waterquality_singleparameterkit.html

FluoriCheck home drinking water fluoride test kit
http://www.net32.com/advertising/net32-vendors/spotlights/omnii-products-vs.php

Thanks, Brocke! I'm gonna try and get one

Offline netizen_x

• The Wild East
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2008, 08:49:06 pm »
Amanita muscaria is consumed largely to get high!!! and it´s very good indeed, it´s not poisoned, it keeps the spirit alive and well, with joy.... The all story of santa claus and the rans came from amanita, why? because in the winter the rans eat the mushroom that exists under the snow, because it contains high proteins, but in the animals the muscimol doesn´t produce the effect of getting high, but the tribes there also eated with different effects (if you know what i mean), they (the tribes) thought that the rans also felt the same way that they (and I) feel when we eat or drink (as tea) a amanita muscaria....

Thanks for the clarification R4D3. Droids and bots get smarter every day while humans dumb down. Your post explains why Rudolph had a red nose and many other things.

My post was a bit off-topic but while a little drunk and busy researching something else I came across the info and thought it was ironic that this 'soma/insecticide' has been put in milk even back in the middle ages. So putting mind-altering drugs in milk is not a new idea.

But fluoride alters the mind in a negative way by making me dumb-dumb. It's also a useful insecticide.

dahhh, grrrr, drooool
"Since corrupt people unite amongst themselves to constitute a force, then honest people must do the same" ~ Leo Tolstoy

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2008, 02:28:06 pm »
Could you just a filter to filter out the fluoride in the milk like water?

Strikes me, if the guys that make the filters for the Berkey line, could make an all-out fluoride removing filter (probably a wee bit expensive) they would have a killer product for those of us stuck in areas with fluoridated tap-water.  I'd pay good money for those.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2008, 02:34:27 pm »
One thing is certain: this is yet another "we told you so!" moment for the Amish.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline iks83

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2008, 02:39:21 pm »
i saw an article some time ago about an inventor of a device that can turn any kind of water into clean water no matter how dirty it is. even sewage... damn i wish i would have saved the link.

edit: well i didnt find the article but some blog article about the guy.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/04/segway_inventor_makes_water_re.php

here another one...

http://dvice.com/archives/2008/04/dean_kamen_unve.php

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2009, 11:34:11 pm »
They were doing this in Hampshire during the 1980's, probably the country over. I met people recently who had all their teeth removed from being given fluoride tablets. So, its just return of an old story.

Offline leverForTruth

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009, 08:53:30 pm »
lovely!
Lever

Offline Darb

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2009, 09:18:57 pm »
This just disgusts me knowing that they want to dumb down children and put holes in their brains. I'm so sick of this, it almost seems like fluoride is in everything or at least soon will be. I guess all we can do is grow our own food....oh wait, wouldn't we be watering them with fluoride water!? It feels like it's impossible to get away from this stuff.
It is "action" that enables dreams into realities.

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2009, 06:52:02 am »
Note to all. The health board approved fluoride for Southampton, against the wishes of the local councils. Next targets WILL be Manchester and Bristol. If they get water fluoridation there, they WILL target London. I have this on good authority from the national pure water association npwa.org.uk

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2009, 11:22:28 pm »
I've been taking soy milk for 3 years now. And I drink more of it than water. I use SoGood,
http://www.so-good.ca/
they use non-gmo soy and use filtered water (instead of just straight tap like in pepsi/coke) .

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2009, 02:54:47 am »
I've been taking soy milk for 3 years now. And I drink more of it than water. I use SoGood,
http://www.so-good.ca/
they use non-gmo soy and use filtered water (instead of just straight tap like in pepsi/coke) .

You should not, I repeat, should not use soy milk. Soy must be properly fermented to be digestible. Even non gmo includes massive amounts of estrogen mimicking compounds.

I drink RAW MILK. Direct from the farmer. Absent pasteaurization, it has ALL the bacteria and enzymes ANY person needs to digest lactose, so ALL allergies and intollerances dissapear. I have intollerance to lactose, but can crink litres of raw milk every day, tons of raw milk cheese, etc. Also, the whey is not particularly good in high heat, so, it breaks down during pasteurization, and is probably the only reason why sterilized milk has ANY association with heart disease. Raw milk has ALL the nutrition a person needs, all the minerals, vitamins, enzymes and amino acid. You could have nothing but raw milk your entire life and be perfectly healthy.

Buy it direct from farmers at the farm, or, at farmers markets. realmilk.com --- raw-milk-facts.com --- In london there are tons of farmers markets, most parts of the UK have farmers markets, just buy additional freezer space, and stock up. End the eugencis, and, end the third party monopoly that reduces UK milk to world commodity prices. The UK is self sufficient in milk. That's right. We can turn our economy around just by buying direct from farmers, we can turn our bodies around by buying direct. Get busy fighting the new world odor!!

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2009, 03:16:22 am »
They've famously been putting Fluoride in the water in Birmingham (England) since 1964, that's most of my life, I don't live there anymore but most of my family still do.

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but I don't see any side effects at all in me or my family other than I still have all my teeth and I don't have any fillings.

Birmingham since 1964:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&as_qdr=all&q=fluoride+birmingham+1964&meta=

However I do agree that the Government should not be doing this, people should have a choice about it so it shouldn't be put in everyone's water regardless.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2009, 03:23:32 am »
no, no, no, no, wait a minute here ... maybe I'm being naive here but ... I thought Clinical Trialing and stuff was supposed to protect us from insane measures like this.

I mean, if gov's found a loophole in the system (that you can add any drug you want to food, because it's not a drug and doesn't need stringent Clinical Trialing before it's unleashed upon the slaves) then plug that loophole.

I gotta have my Wee-ta-bix in the morning - I can't do that without milk.

What am I eating???

Hey, this brings me back to that Indian scientist who proposed that OBESITY IS A VIRUS. I'm not sure I've heard anything else from this scientist since that declaration - is he even still alive? Why would obesity be a virus anyway, if not to promote the use of drugs and get-fit plans? I notice there's been a real upsurge in the number of drugs that can 'strip the fat from your food' intake of late - like it's a big business or something.

Solution to a problem or Problem/Reaction/Solution?

Offline Chigs

« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2009, 03:35:14 am »
Short answer. No, the average citizen thinks fluoride is good for us.

I tried telling my mother a couple of years ago, had a right hard time convincing her, had to go on a hunt for studies.

I'll admit to being in that boat, up until around a year ago when I started to read stuff other than fluffy entertainment I genuinely thought that flouride was good for you caus it was in toothpaste! So due to the British policy of a product having to be proven safe before going on sale I just accepted that it was ok.  :-\ Bit of a silly mistake ....

The other problem is Brits are generally stubborn animals, it's not that easy to get them to think or change their minds on subjects, well important ones. If it's junk in the tabloids about what celebs to like they change like the wind, but when they actually have to think now that's a big ask....
"On every street there's a nobody who dreams of being somebody.
He's a lonely forgotten man desperate to prove that he's alive."

Offline Chigs

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2009, 03:45:24 am »
They've famously been putting Fluoride in the water in Birmingham (England) since 1964, that's most of my life, I don't live there anymore but most of my family still do.

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but I don't see any side effects at all in me or my family other than I still have all my teeth and I don't have any fillings.

Birmingham since 1964:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&as_qdr=all&q=fluoride+birmingham+1964&meta=

However I do agree that the Government should not be doing this, people should have a choice about it so it shouldn't be put in everyone's water regardless.

It's just as with everything else tho isn't it moderation .....

We have naturally occuring levels of flouride in the water up here in scotland but the levels are monitored to keep them within low limits, and none is added. So to back your point up a little I hardly think you could claim the Scots are appathetic, well maybe a little on politics, but willing to be tortured? Christ you get in a fight if you look at someone the wrong way up here!  ;D
"On every street there's a nobody who dreams of being somebody.
He's a lonely forgotten man desperate to prove that he's alive."

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2009, 03:46:53 am »
The people of Birmingham in the UK have had fluoride in their water for the past 45 years.

If somethin bad was going to happen then surely it would have come to light by now?

The "better teeth" claim is true, I'm personally grateful for that.

I do however disagree with the policy of no-choice mass medication.

Offline netizen_x

• The Wild East
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2009, 09:48:46 am »
The people of Birmingham in the UK have had fluoride in their water for the past 45 years.

If somethin bad was going to happen then surely it would have come to light by now?

The "better teeth" claim is true, I'm personally grateful for that.

I do however disagree with the policy of no-choice mass medication.

It's good to know your teeth have survived the ravages of fluoride. Fluoride is known to cause tooth decay and periodontitis. If you don't believe us, check out this brand of toothpaste that writes the health warning on the tube: http://www.thewildeast.net/applications/wordpress/index.php?s=fluoride

You may have lost a few IQ points from being brought up on fluoridated water but how could that have come to light by now? We have no idea what your IQ potential would have been if you had been brought up on unadulterated water.

What is your evidence that the 'better teeth' claim is true?

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2009, 10:58:22 am »
You should not, I repeat, should not use soy milk. Soy must be properly fermented to be digestible. Even non gmo includes massive amounts of estrogen mimicking compounds.

I drink RAW MILK. Direct from the farmer. Absent pasteaurization, it has ALL the bacteria and enzymes ANY person needs to digest lactose, so ALL allergies and intollerances dissapear. I have intollerance to lactose, but can crink litres of raw milk every day, tons of raw milk cheese, etc. Also, the whey is not particularly good in high heat, so, it breaks down during pasteurization, and is probably the only reason why sterilized milk has ANY association with heart disease. Raw milk has ALL the nutrition a person needs, all the minerals, vitamins, enzymes and amino acid. You could have nothing but raw milk your entire life and be perfectly healthy.

Buy it direct from farmers at the farm, or, at farmers markets. realmilk.com --- raw-milk-facts.com --- In london there are tons of farmers markets, most parts of the UK have farmers markets, just buy additional freezer space, and stock up. End the eugencis, and, end the third party monopoly that reduces UK milk to world commodity prices. The UK is self sufficient in milk. That's right. We can turn our economy around just by buying direct from farmers, we can turn our bodies around by buying direct. Get busy fighting the new world odor!!

I'm vegan, so I don't use dairy. Did you know that you're getting morphine from your cheese. THat's right.
http://www.notmilk.com/

The estrogen thing in soy is a myth. I've been bodybuilding and using soy with it for 3 years now. I'm totally ripped and vascular. So it's not a real concern.

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2009, 11:38:57 am »

The estrogen thing in soy is a myth. I've been bodybuilding and using soy with it for 3 years now. I'm totally ripped and vascular. So it's not a real concern.

So AJ and Dr. Mercola are liars?

And about your comment about morphine in cheese...it wouldn't surprise me that morphine would be in processed cheese derived from cows pumped full of drugs and growth hormones. But I don't think morphine would be in organic raw cheese derived from grass-fed cows.

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2009, 01:43:25 pm »

And about your comment about morphine in cheese...it wouldn't surprise me that morphine would be in processed cheese derived from cows pumped full of drugs and growth hormones. But I don't think morphine would be in organic raw cheese derived from grass-fed cows.

Why is cheese so addicting? Certainly not because of its aroma, which is perilously close to old socks. The first hint of a biochemical explanation came in 1981, when scientists at Wellcome Research Laboratories in Research Triangle Park, N.C., found a substance in dairy products that looked remarkably like morphine. After a complex series of tests, they determined that, surprisingly enough, it actually was morphine. By a fluke of nature, the enzymes that produce opiates are not confined to poppies -- they also hide inside cows' livers. So traces of morphine can pass into the animal's bloodstream and end up in milk and milk products. The amounts are far too small to explain cheese's appeal. But nonetheless, the discovery led scientists on their search for opiate compounds in dairy products.
http://www.healthdiaries.com/blogs/vegetarianblues/archives/2004/09/casein_and_cheese_more_addictive_than_chocolate.html

so ha !

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2009, 01:28:39 am »

Agreed, I discussed this very issue last night with an uncle who I got to try raw milk and cheese. He said that he would crave pasteurized cheese, but, that, after trying traditional raw French cheese, he was satisfied with a very small amount that was filling and rich with taste. He would have cheap cheddar as a child and gobble the stuff up, never satisfied.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2009, 11:25:36 pm »
If England ever burns to the ground, I won't shed a tear.

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2009, 05:29:05 pm »
If England ever burns to the ground, I won't shed a tear.

Speaking as a Brit, if you burn to the ground, I won't shed a tear.

p.s. are you one of those American's who doesn't own a passport?!

Offline alantshearer

« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2012, 04:22:14 pm »
I'm concerned as the area of the UK where I was born & raised, in fact all the places had fluoride in the water supply. So I've been drinking it for 40 years! The house I live in now has its own independent water supply from a well fed direct from an aquifer. Nothing added or taken out!  My query is if I've been drinking fluoride for 40 years & now I'm totally fluoride free, what improvement or impact can I expect? Also so far I haven't noticed any adverse effects.