Author Topic: Rahm Emanuel, if you are on No Fly List, No Gun!  (Read 19815 times)

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
Rahm Emanuel, if you are on No Fly List, No Gun!
« on: January 31, 2009, 05:22:39 pm »
May 15, 2007 Congressman Rahm Emanuel (D-IL) speaking at DC's annual Stand Up For a Safe America event sponsored by the Brady Center says if your name is on the terrorist no fly list you should not be allowed to own a gun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJBZZKlvrP4

Here is the original post in case they pull my post off YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an8Moh3xuUs

pissoff404

Re: Rahm Emanuel, if you are on No Fly List, No Gun!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 05:35:54 pm »
i cannot understand how people can misconstrue, no, ignore the rights given by the 2nd amendment. what is it about "shall not be infringed" that is so difficult to understand? besides being completely unconstitutional, imagine how many people this would prevent from owning firearms because of common names or aliases? this is incredibly ridiculous

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 05:42:46 pm »
Why are there so many names on the U.S. government's terrorist list?

In September 2007, the Inspector General of the Justice Department reported that the Terrorist Screening Center (the FBI-administered organization that consolidates terrorist watch list information in the United States) had over 700,000 names in its database as of April 2007 - and that the list was growing by an average of over 20,000 records per month.1  (See also this new March 2008 report.2 )

By those numbers, the list now has over one million names on it.
Terrorist watch lists must be tightly focused on true terrorists who pose a genuine threat. Bloated lists are bad because:

* they ensnare many innocent travelers as suspected terrorists, and
    * because they waste screeners' time and divert their energies from looking for true terrorists.

http://www.aclu.org/privacy/spying/watchlistcounter.html

And now they will be denied the "privilege" to own guns.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 05:47:26 pm »
Well this is a prime example, If you have no right doesnt one might one? {qusetion}

Now how will they stop criminals from getting them when they dont try? = Gun control.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 05:50:34 pm »

In September 2007, the Inspector General of the Justice Department reported that the Terrorist Screening Center (the FBI-administered organization that consolidates terrorist watch list information in the United States) had over 700,000 names in its database as of April 2007 - and that the list was growing by an average of over 20,000 records per month.1  (See also this new March 2008 report.2 )

Terrorist watch lists must be tightly focused on true terrorists who pose a genuine threat. Bloated lists are bad because:

* because they waste screeners' time and divert their energies from looking for true terrorists.

Thanks for that info. I have added it to video description.

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 07:08:12 pm »
i cannot understand how people can misconstrue, no, ignore the rights given by the 2nd amendment. what is it about "shall not be infringed" that is so difficult to understand? besides being completely unconstitutional, imagine how many people this would prevent from owning firearms because of common names or aliases? this is incredibly ridiculous
They do not believe in the constitution. It gets in the way of their plans.

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 06:32:50 am »
Thanks for the sticky

Offline Doctor No NWO

• I WiLL StiCK ThaT VaCCinE in YoUr EyeBaLL NWO!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 07:26:45 am »

Good post Brocke ;)

Well... the FBI should have put their own government spooks on that list because they played a big part in orchestrating the 9/11 US government staged terrorist attacks on the WTC killing many innocent working American lives on that tragic day  :(
& how about the many that didn't show up for work that morning, was it 400 people that called in sick?
How about them ...Are they on the list too FBI?
well they should be along with all those responsible in the US government departments etc, that orchestrating this 9/11 US government staged terrorist attack on the WTC.

Wake up America, you've been had,
you only have to look at the US Government to see who the real terrorist are ;)

Anyone that don't support Zionist Israel & the US Government is on their hit list.
& what did you think those FEMA camps are for?
All the better to kill you in FEMA death camps...

Don't give up your guns America, buy more! 8)
you will need to use them on the real Government terrorists when they come a knocking at your door.
DEATH to the NWO!

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 08:19:17 am »
 :D How do they think they're going to get away with it?

It may not be tomorrow, or next year or in ten years but eventually this will end one way or another.
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline abrhim

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 09:14:07 am »
That's some shit, since you can be put on a no fly notice without your knowledge.  Say hello to change.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 04:10:18 pm »
He and this administration can kiss my *ss, an illegal unconstitutional law need not be observed.

So says the Sixteenth American Jurisprudence Second Edition Section 256.

That is all the explanation or reason I need give.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline JesusItrustinYou

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 05:05:03 pm »
Is there any way to find out if you are on the no- fly list?  I remember after the Oklahoma City Bombing when Clinton pulled the patriot act all ready to go (out of his ass I guess),  pro-lifers were "terrorists".  You know all those old ladies saying the rosary really are dangerous!  Everyone said I was crazy when I said Clinton was the bomber because he had that Act all ready to go in one day!  and that wasn't possible.  So I guess they shoved it back up his ass to be retrieved in 2001! 

Offline kevlar442

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 09:50:57 pm »

My thought exactly.  Our government seems to only be competent at assaulting the constitution.
"So make your move and plead the fifth cuz you can't plead the first"  -Rage Against the Machine

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 10:56:41 pm »
so stop the populace from having access to defense.
convicted felons(which I think can still have black powder fire arms(and unrestricted archery I think)
There is a group
the people on the no-fly list...there is another block
mentally ill-there is another block
anyone with domestic violence history-another block
now,lets look at this from a nwo point of view:
anyone carrying fire arms over any state lines(can we call that trafficing,now?)even if it is a family going on a hunting/camping trip 3 miles up the road.owner of fire arm(s) and all others accessories?)
How about anyone under any type of investigation(ever had a credit check?)
anyone with bad credit(wouldn't want anyone having suicidal/homocidal thoughts)

now let me send a clear and concise message to the nwo.

WHAT PART OF: ..."SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"... DO YOU A$$HOLES NOT UNDERSTAND?

AS A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN-NOT A SUBJECT-NOT A CIVILIAN-A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT YOU WILL LOSE.IT IS BEST TO WITHDRAW NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

thank you.
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline beijingyankee

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 11:50:36 pm »
It is amazing America had no enemies in the Middle East until Israel became our friend.

$25,000 reward for Israeli's to settle in illegal settlements. $5,000 cash if he come to Israel from Russia. Guess where the money comes from?

Face it, the government is under Israeli occupation. Rahm is a perfect example where Obama is taking his marching orders from.

How this clipped dick is allowed to be in our government in the first place is dumbfounding.

Offline a ReVoLuTIONarY ideA

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 03:14:57 am »
I hope I'm on that list.  I'm the greatest threat Big Brother has.  I'm an idea...

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 07:49:48 am »
The new head of Fatherland Security said on MSNBC that the TSA program will be expanded to ground transportation, buses, trains, and I assume, roadblocks for cars.

She falsely claimed that Europe already has TSA-style security checks on its railroads, which seems to be working fine--what a liar.

This means not only will there be a no-fly list, there will be a no-travel list.

Sorry, no gun if you're on the no-travel list.  Just stay home and wait for the Gestapo to pick you up.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 12:14:33 pm »
The new head of Fatherland Security said on MSNBC that the TSA program will be expanded to ground transportation, buses, trains, and I assume, roadblocks for cars.

She falsely claimed that Europe already has TSA-style security checks on its railroads, which seems to be working fine--what a liar.

This means not only will there be a no-fly list, there will be a no-travel list.

Sorry, no gun if you're on the no-travel list.  Just stay home and wait for the Gestapo to pick you up.

It's called becoming a "non-citizen". You loose your "right" to travel in ANY way and any person who gives you assistance is breaking the law.

Orwell wrote about it in 1984 and later it was written into a 70's TV drama called 1990.

The Right To Travel

As the Supreme Court notes in Saenz v Roe, 98-97 (1999), the Constitution does not contain the word "travel" in any context, let alone an explicit right to travel (except for members of Congress, who are guaranteed the right to travel to and from Congress). The presumed right to travel, however, is firmly established in U.S. law and precedent. In U.S. v Guest, 383 U.S. 745 (1966), the Court noted, "It is a right that has been firmly established and repeatedly recognized." In fact, in Shapiro v Thompson, 394 U.S. 618 (1969), Justice Stewart noted in a concurring opinion that "it is a right broadly assertable against private interference as well as governmental action. Like the right of association, ... it is a virtually unconditional personal right, guaranteed by the Constitution to us all." It is interesting to note that the Articles of Confederation had an explicit right to travel; it is now thought that the right is so fundamental that the Framers may have thought it unnecessary to include it in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.
Thanks to Marko Liias for the idea. Thanks to W.H. van Atteveldt for the note about Congressional travel.
http://www.usconstitution.net/constnot.html#travel

It's color of law. As we all know these precedents are being changed all the time now.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2009, 03:32:34 pm »
This is taking something from you, with no right of redress whatsoever, fundamental rights of free-movement and God-given right to self-defense in one stroke.

Didn't they learn anything from the reasons for your last revolution?

They better start backing off, or they could all be swinging from lamp-posts before they know it.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2009, 03:56:28 pm »
This is taking something from you, with no right of redress whatsoever, fundamental rights of free-movement and God-given right to self-defense in one stroke.

Didn't they learn anything from the reasons for your last revolution?

They better start backing off, or they could all be swinging from lamp-posts before they know it.

Well said!

~Aldous Huxley

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 01:53:03 am »
"...Remember,Remember..."
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline outfox

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 10:04:52 pm »
My father is a licensed pilot, and his name (which is very common) is on the NO FLY LIST.
Now he cannot buy a gun?
This is just the beginning of the crap they expect us to swallow.
All the "sheeple" better get ready for some very bad news from their Messiah!

Offline VulpesVafrae

• el-CIA(duh!)
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 12:25:56 am »
Well its an open door to close the ability to obtain guns.

If they just don't like you they put you on the list, problem solved no more gun. Except for the many non-legal ways on can obtain guns.

1st off, You government guys DO all the terrorism, so put langley on that list! 1 million!? jeez! I vote Rahm Emanuel is the most evil person in the white house!

2nd, That's total infringement and government control.
America is doubleplusgood today. It has always been doubleplusgood.