Author Topic: If you're feeding your children soy...  (Read 3542 times)

Offline David Rothscum

If you're feeding your children soy...
« on: September 29, 2008, 02:56:17 pm »
You might as well shoot them up with some Thimerosal, it doesn't matter anymore, read this study, they're gone. I'm alarmist, it's a conspiracy theory? Fine, knock yourselves out trust Nestlé (http://www.bizrate.com/childrenshealthcare/products__keyword--nestle+good+start+soy.html), they love you, just like they love the millions of children they murdered in the 3rd world ("Yeah, but they'd never do that to us!") The chickens are coming home to roost, Nestlé was allowed to murder millions abroad, now they've grown arrogant and are poisoning our children.
http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=15652742
Titre du document / Document title
Increased aggressive behavior and decreased affiliative behavior in adult male monkeys after long-term consumption of diets rich in soy protein and isoflavones
Auteur(s) / Author(s)
SIMON Neal G. (1) ; KAPLAN Jay R. (2) ; SHAN HU (1) ; REGISTER Thomas C. (2) ; ADAMS Michael R. (2) ;
Affiliation(s) du ou des auteurs / Author(s) Affiliation(s)
(1) Department of Biological Sciences, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA 18015, ETATS-UNIS
(2) Department of Pathology/Comparative Medicine, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC 27157, ETATS-UNIS
Résumé / Abstract
Estrogen produced by aromatization of gonadal androgen has an important facilitative role in male-typical aggressive behavior that is mediated through its interaction with estrogen receptors (ER) in the brain. Isoflavones found in soybeans and soy-based dietary supplements bind ER and have dose- and tissue-dependent effects on estrogen-mediated responses. Yet, effects of isoflavone-rich diets on social and aggressive behavior have not been studied. We studied the effects of long-term (15 months) consumption of diets rich in soy isoflavones on spontaneous social behavior among adult male cynomolgus macaques (Macaca fascicularis) (n = 44) living in nine stable social groups. There were three experimental conditions which differed only by the source of dietary protein: casein and lactalbumin (no isoflavones), soy protein isolate containing 0.94 mg isoflavones/g protein, and soy protein isolate containing 1.88 mg isoflavones/g protein. In the monkeys fed the higher amount of isoflavones, frequencies of intense aggressive (67% higher) and submissive (203% higher) behavior were elevated relative to monkeys fed the control diet (P's < 0.05). In addition, the proportion of time spent by these monkeys in physical contact with other monkeys was reduced by 68%, time spent in proximity to other monkeys was reduced 50%, and time spent alone was increased 30% (P's < 0.02). There were no effects of treatment on serum testosterone or estradiol concentrations or the response of plasma testosterone to exogenous gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). The results indicate that long-term consumption of a diet rich in soy isoflavones can have marked influences on patterns of aggressive and social behavior.

Offline goetface

Re: If you're feeding your children soy...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 02:59:39 pm »
I drink costco brand soy milk by kirkland...now is that a risk? just wanna know?

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 03:03:13 pm »
I drink costco brand soy milk by kirkland...now is that a risk? just wanna know?

The problem with soy is that almost all soy in the USA is GMO soy... even "non gmo" soy is GMO soy-- just two generations or more removed from the initial manipulation. In other words...

If you live in the USA, it's all bad soy.

GMO soy has been shown to cause infertility, low birth weight, high infant mortality rates, slow growth, impaired development, early death, and lowered IQ in lab rats.

It's not worth the risk. Drink rice milk if you need a dairy alternative.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline Capt. Obvious

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 03:05:31 pm »
"rich in soy protein and isoflavones"

What if it's not "rich" in those? So maybe headline should be, if you feed your kids a lot of soy...

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 03:27:44 pm »
"rich in soy protein and isoflavones"

What if it's not "rich" in those? So maybe headline should be, if you feed your kids a lot of soy...
Look, they know what they're doing. Even when you're not out buying soy you're already consuming a substantial amount of it. Soy is already being added to all sorts of food, when you least expect it. I bought a pizza a while ago, I checked the ingredients, and it had soy protein added. I wanted to buy some roasted peanuts, and the ingredients contained soy protein. They concentrate the core proteins of the bean, that have the highest dose of plant hormones, which are meant as the plants natural defense to guard it's protein, when ingesting soy the animals suffer from all kinds of bad effects, like the ones mentioned in this study. When animals have an alternative they won't eat soy, but it's cheap fodder to feed to them, and now also to humans. Most of this garbage is dehydrated protein with added flavor to trick your brain into thinking it tastes good. Sure, there's soy milk which is not concentrated protein, but you'll drink more of that, so you still gain a similar dose. If you go out and buy soy products you're gambling with your health, there are no exceptions. Even tofu will put you at much higher risk to get Alzheimer's disease.

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 03:37:20 pm »
What about the soy in non-gmo long term food packages like the ones efoodsdirect.com has?

JBS

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 03:38:54 pm »
Soybeans are not fit for consumption by humans and farm animals are stuffed with it before they are 'processed' to be eaten by us humans. Along with all the other hormones and poisons they feed the animals.
Look around, there is some sort of soy product in almost everything. Even so called wheat bread has soybeans. I am very careful to read labels. I can buy bread without soy. Soups, cookies, chocolate, candy, gum, pastries -- everything has soy. 20 years ago, nothing had soy. All I know is I feel sorry for all those people eating soybeans and stuffing themselves with tofu and wondering why they are sick all the time. Wheat is good for you and yet, now there is a wheat shortage because the gov promotes soybean crops for crap food and biodiesel, google it, it don't have time to explain all this, but the soybean industry had spent billions promoting soy as a health food based on manipulated and changed scientific studies.

Offline Initiated

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 03:48:09 pm »
I have been completely vegan for over two years now. I feel no ill effects at all. It's important to buy organic when you can. Of course, I only have soy once or twice a week at most.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 03:55:26 pm »
Remember, there was no GMO soy back in 1972, but Tofu still increased your chance of Alzheimer's by 140% when eating at least 2 servings a week:
http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/articles/Brain.htm
Association of mid-life consumption of tofu with late life cognitive impairment and dementia: the Honolulu-Asia Aging Study.
White L, Petrovich H, Ross GW, Masaki K.
Fifth International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease, #487, 27 July 1996, Osaka, Japan.
Abstract
Tofu and other soybean foods contain isoflavones - three ringed molecules bearing structural resemblance to steroidal hormones and having significant estrogen agonistic or antagonistic activities apparently related to their interactions with estrogen receptors and/or with enzymes involved in estrogen metabolism.
There is evidence suggesting that estrogens modulate neural and synaptic plasticity during aging. Male neurons have both estrogen and androgen receptors. Further, an enzyme (aromatase) that converts androgens to estrogens has been demonstrated in the medial forebrain, limbic system, hippocampus, and hypothalamus.
It was hypothesized that men had consistently high dietary intakes of tofu during middle life would experience different patterns of cognitive decline and dementia in late life, compared with men reporting little or no tofu consumption.
The Honolulu-Asia Aging Study is a longitudinal study of aging and dementia conducted in Japanese-American men who are members of the Honolulu Heart Program cohort. Mid-life patterns of consumption of tofu and several other foods were defined on the basis of food frequency interviews conducted in 1965 and 1972. The Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument was administered to more than three thousand surviving participants aged 71-93 years during the 1991-93 examination cycle. DSM-HI-R, NINCDS-ADRDA, and California criteria were use for the diagnosis of dementia (all cause), AD and VsD.
We found an association of consistently high levels of tofu consumption in mid-life with low cognitive test scores (p=0.02) and (independently) with Alzheimer's disease in late life, controlling for all other relevant variables. The odds ratio for AD in persons who reported eating tofu at least twice weekly was 2.4 (95% CI 1.14-5.09), compared with persons reporting tofu consumption rarely or never.

Full study:
http://www.jacn.org/cgi/content/full/19/2/242

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 04:05:46 pm »
I have been completely vegan for over two years now. I feel no ill effects at all. It's important to buy organic when you can. Of course, I only have soy once or twice a week at most.

Even things labeled "Organic" people must use common sense.  These bastards are deceitful.  You should just stick with local foods at all cost, that is if, of course, you can.

Walmarx has been busted for having things labeled "Organic" and it was no more organic than the crap coming from Mexico, China and other regions of the world who use human feces for fertilizer.  Does not apply to our standards here.

Sources: 
http://www.cornucopia.org/
http://www.alternet.org/columnists/story/47224/wal-mart's_new_marketing_strategy_hides_dirty_practices/
http://www.foodprocessing.com/articles/2007/225.html
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 12:01:51 pm »
What about the soy in non-gmo long term food packages like the ones efoodsdirect.com has?

If it's fermented soy, then it's okay. Avoid unfermented soy. It's amazing how the soy advocates smear you as a shill for the meat/dairy industries when it turns out that Monsanto practically owns the soy, meat, and dairy industries. As far as I'm concerned, soy advocates are Monsanto shills.

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 12:37:44 pm »
I personally drink raw milk when I can, but... I do sometimes drink almond milk becuase i like the flavor. Still, it doesnt make sense to drink something that sits on a dock for weeks, then sits in a hot truck or container for weeks during transport, then sits on a shelf for months waiting to be bought.

Ive read someplace the four biggest crops grown in America are all GMO now... Corn, Soy, Wheat, and Cotton. Hmmmm... I wonder what GMO cotton does to our skin??? UUUugggggghhhhh!

blackwater

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 12:46:44 pm »
I use rice milk and almond milk....   Any thoughts about that????

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 02:49:20 pm »
There's no reasoning with deluded vegans. You try to link Monsanto with soy, and the deluded vegans declare YOU to be the Monsanto shill, as it looks like they've already done to me. They may as well say I'm with al-Qaeda because those are the same tactics Rush Limbaugh used when saying "you're with al-Qaeda if you're against the war".

Those sheeple DESERVE the police state and the FEMA camps.

http://www.veganrepresent.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3016&page=3

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2008, 03:03:34 pm »
I found a comment on the following website that weirds me out. I don't know if it's sarcasm or seriousness. It wouldn't surprise me if the comment is serious.

http://mubarak-hussein.newsvine.com/_news/2007/11/01/1066981-newsvine-the-spanish-edition

Frank Scott

We're not shills for Monsanto, Mr. Infohack - just hardworking guys who seriously believe that Roundup Ready alfalfa and GMO soy products are beneficial for both your health and the environment. I indulge in a big bowl of GMO soy soup and genetically modified alfalfa tea almost every day, and so do the wife and kids. We've never felt better. :^)

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 08:04:09 pm »
I use rice milk and almond milk....   Any thoughts about that????

I'd assume both would be fine. Everything I've read about almonds says they are great. I eat about 20 per day.

Offline barndoor77

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 08:23:10 pm »

Dr Russell Blaylock a retired former Board Certifiend Neurosurgeon out of California has spoken explicitly that Soy contains proteins that animals will not eat or only as a last resort..

http://aromatherapy4u.wordpress.com/2007/09/20/the-little-surprises-in-our-foods-excitotoxins-that-are-killing-us-and-our-kids-daily/

Offline uwaf

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 08:32:05 pm »
I can shoot the side of that barn door as long as I can  have that.

Offline Pow Wow

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2008, 09:22:18 pm »
Yeah, I'm sure Nestlé is always thinking, "DEATH TO POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS!" Damn them.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2008, 10:03:13 pm »
Yeah, I'm sure Nestlé is always thinking, "DEATH TO POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS!" Damn them.

Nestle has killed a large number of infants in Africa. They continue to do so even now. This is a known fact. They voraciously push their formula onto new mothers, showing them pictures of how American women all use formula (whether true or not), which in that country is a form of psychological propaganda-- they want to be like rich white American women.

Unfortunately, nearly all water with which formula can be (and is) made, is horrifically polluted. Many, many, many babies die every year there ONLY because their mothers used formula and made it with the available polluted and poisoned water. The baby develops diarrhea and dies. Had the baby been nursed instead, this would not have happened, because the mother's body would have filtered the bacteria-- and even provided immunities for the baby.

This is an "epidemic problem" in Africa... and Nestle STILL continues to push their formulas as hard as they can.

If you think they care any more about you than they do about newborn babies, you need to get a crowbar and remove your head from your ass.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline Pow Wow

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2008, 10:06:57 pm »
I don't see anything in that first post about how it's led to death. It's mostly behavioral changes. Would like you to clear that up for me. My sister is in PETA. She just does the vegetarian thing to piss people off, though. lol. She eats soy, but it's not the only thing she eats, so I'm not too worried about her. Her attitude hasn't changed much since starting to eat it over a year ago. She's not an adult male monkey. Food changes the way creatures act, regardless of what they are. Food is like a drug. It's consumed by the body and alters behavior and health. Don't be surprised if too much of something changes the way people act or their mental, physical, and health. It's substance. It's like how everything can make you sick now. Everything causes cancer. Everything can make you healthier, but there's always a con, great or small. I'm sure all these companies that make our food aren't intending to harm anyone. They just want money. Smoking companies aren't even intending to kill people. It's greed, and want for money trumps any moral issue they may have to deal with. Whatever people choose to do or eat or give their kids is their decision, anyway, and most know the consequences and still do it.

EDIT: I didn't hear about this chemical stuff until today. I don't look at these sites much. So it's all about pollution, is it? I care about the environment and I hate suffering and all. That is horrible, I'd have to agree.

Offline Pow Wow

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2008, 10:24:58 pm »
If you think they care any more about you than they do about newborn babies, you need to get a crowbar and remove your head from your ass.
Head up my ass? I guess you can say that. I'm not a one-sided douche with his head up his ass kind of person, and I like to look at perspectives based on solid proof, though. I'm more of an ignorant bastard with his head up his ass kind of person. Sorry, I need to educate myself on this first. It wasn't any offense to people here. Just one. The only reason I said that earlier was because my friend (the above poster) showed this to me out of worry for my sister, and I intentionally disagree with everything he says. Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not completely ignorant. I just wanted to be a jerk.

And yes, I know I make an ass of myself. I do it on purpose. lol

JTCoyoté

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 12:30:12 am »
You wonder why over the last 30 years, that coronary heart disease and stroke have become the major killers that they are... remember, that the GMO work on soy began in the early decades of the 20th century... it was the wellspring of industrial oil and the source of latex... the synthetic rubber...

I have made tofu in my kitchen at home back in the early 70's. I used "Organic" beans, and used a Japanese farm house recipe touted in The Book of Tofu by William Chertlif... I ate tofu every day until, I had my first stroke like symptoms and heart palpitation attack about 18 months later... I was told that my blood was way thick and was clotting to easy they put me on blood thinners... I looked back to see what I had changed in my life,  I looked deeper into soy, extensive research... I quit eating soy from that day forth... I was 25 at the time...

Bottom line...

Soy contains phytohemaglutinin (PHG), a toxic biochemical that causes blood to clot and combines with impurities to form plaque, obstructing capillaries.! PHG numbs immune system T cells, alters hormonal activity and slows vital organ function. Its effects are cumulative, and hard to reverse because the molecule is a sticky, slippery, rubber-like rascal, 100 or so atoms long, once metabolized, it is hard to extricate because nothing your body produces can easily break it down... Don't put a genetically engineered industrial product into your body... virtually all soy is compromised!

étoyoCTJ

"ruO ksat fo gnitaerc a tsilaicoS aciremA nac ylno deeccus
nehw esoht ohw dluow tsiser su evah neeb yllatot demrasid."

~haraS ydarB

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2008, 06:18:44 am »
I don't see anything in that first post about how it's led to death. It's mostly behavioral changes. Would like you to clear that up for me. My sister is in PETA. She just does the vegetarian thing to piss people off, though. lol. She eats soy, but it's not the only thing she eats, so I'm not too worried about her. Her attitude hasn't changed much since starting to eat it over a year ago. She's not an adult male monkey. Food changes the way creatures act, regardless of what they are. Food is like a drug. It's consumed by the body and alters behavior and health. Don't be surprised if too much of something changes the way people act or their mental, physical, and health. It's substance. It's like how everything can make you sick now. Everything causes cancer. Everything can make you healthier, but there's always a con, great or small. I'm sure all these companies that make our food aren't intending to harm anyone. They just want money. Smoking companies aren't even intending to kill people. It's greed, and want for money trumps any moral issue they may have to deal with. Whatever people choose to do or eat or give their kids is their decision, anyway, and most know the consequences and still do it.

EDIT: I didn't hear about this chemical stuff until today. I don't look at these sites much. So it's all about pollution, is it? I care about the environment and I hate suffering and all. That is horrible, I'd have to agree.

Actually, GMO soy does lead to death in an indirect way, that I know of. Well, not that indirect.... let me just cut to the chase.

In a study done in Russia with GMO soy, on rats, the results were that rat mothers who had GMO soy, compared to non-GMO soy, had 2x more likelihood of infant mortality (death); and all of their babies were smaller, grew more slowly, had lower IQs, failed to reproduce, and died young.

So technically, yes, GMO soy in particular can lead to death, infertility, low birth weights, low IQ in the baby, and other symptoms as well (weak immune systems, etc.).

I'm not entirely sure "I make an ass of myself on purpose" is really something to toot your horn about, but to each their own.

At the end of the day, this is- to some- a very serious issue. Some of us have loved ones that we are watching slowly destroy themselves, and they refuse to listen to reason.

I think it would really behoove you to find out about the increasing statistics of infertility our nation. Several things contribute to infertility rates: fluoride does so by calcifying the Pineal gland-- this is compounded by the fact that we have nearly no magnesium in our diets, and far too much calcium (while medical professionals push calcium like crack dealers)

GMO foods lead to obesity, which indirectly contributes to infertility. GMO foods are also linked directly to infertility.

The USA has the highest infant mortality rate of all developed nations. If our medical system is so wonderful, why do we have the highest infant mortality rate in all developed nations? Why do we have SIDS that supposedly can't be understood and supposedly has a mystery cause? It's not so mysterious when you know that the rats fed GMO soy had a high rate of infant mortality (SIDS).

People dying, or experiencing a lifetime of infertility and all the emotional pain that comes with it... or experiencing ill health their entire life for no good reason....

To some of us, those aren't laughing matters.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008, 08:48:00 am »

Soy will make your boys turn into girls.  The stuff is toxic.  It will cause gynecomastia in boys.  We were traveling around the Sioux Falls, SD area the other day and the farmers were harvesting the soy beans.  We were coughing and our eyes were watering from the trip.  We had the air conditioner on and it didn't help.  STAY AWAY FROM SOY. Gmo's cause stomach cancer among other things. 

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53507
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.