Author Topic: William Lewsis of '911 In Plane Sight' Amazing Revelation  (Read 6595 times)

Offline xpress411

William Lewsis of '911 In Plane Sight' Amazing Revelation
« on: October 17, 2008, 12:46:38 pm »
William Lewsis of '911 In Plane Sight' stated in a live interview with 'On The Edge TV" in the UK.

"7 individuals who were remotely operating planes to crash into buildings. Supposedly a simulation for the war game operation vigilant warrior watched the actual planes hit the towers (on a TV they should not have had)and said Wow these are amazing special effects, we've never had this before. Slowly they realized they had actually killed people.
They wanted to speak out but were kept quiet by the Government who kidnapped the youngest child of each of the 7 families. They won't speak out now and most of them have come down with an illness of similar symptoms which sounds a lot like depleted Uranium poisoning or exposure....These people are slowly dying off.
We haven't spoke of this before as we are trying to protect these people and we know that 2 out of the 7 kidnapped children are already dead."

The above statement can be heard towards the end of the interview.

On The Edge

First aired: Thursday 9th October 2008

Topical chat show, recorded live at the Edge Media TV studios. Theo Chalmers talks to William Lewis, Joe Quinn and Simon Davis about the 9/11 attacks and the controversial film "9/11 In Plane Site", and takes viewers comments and questions via text message.

Interview Here:
http://www.edgemediatv.com/watchonline005_ontheedge.html

Offline Capt. Obvious

Re: William Lewsis of '911 In Plane Sight' Amazing Revelation
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 12:49:04 pm »
wow. remarkable claims. just need some proof

Offline knas

• Either you are with us, or you aren't.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 12:54:11 pm »
Smells like a Herring to me... A red one.

Will look in to it though.
"Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies"
 - Ron Paul

Offline kenischange

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 01:50:44 pm »
If these people really exist, and can prove anything said here, we could easily form an army to deal with it. So, how can we go about getting some proof here?
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

- Samuel Adams, one of The Sons of Liberty (and one of my relatives)

Offline Hawkwind

• Quaere verum
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 02:04:13 pm »
i got chills, i think its real.

Offline knas

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 02:08:02 pm »
I have now watched the whole show and I must say that the whole claim seems a little suspicious, or strange if you will.
But then, William Lewis is a credible guy, so I just feel confused right now...

Why is this the first time that we hear about this in so many years?
Have the kids been kidnapped for seven years?

I agree with kenischange that we should investigate this lead further and collect some real proof here.
Perhaps Alex should have William Lewis on the show so that he can clarify this?
 - Ron Paul

Offline Freeski

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 02:14:16 pm »
Not saying I believe this BUT, as an example, you could own the country of Canada simply by extorting/blackmailing the 308 individuals in Parliament. Say 30 ops with 10 susbjects each and voila, you own the place. Just saying it's possible and not that tricky for someone with bottomless pockets and the evilness to do it.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline xpress411

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 02:21:07 pm »
How credible is William Lewis? Knowing that peoples children are on the line, I would be more careful with how I released the information.

Offline Ununillium

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 02:30:05 pm »
If true, I can't help but think: So what happened to the real planes?  Did the people board the planes, fly to some other area and land, and then transfer to some place where they were never heard from again?

If two of the seven children are already dead...well i guess that makes 2 people who are able to talk about it now.

Offline knas

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 02:32:36 pm »
How credible is William Lewis? Knowing that peoples children are on the line, I would be more careful with how I released the information.

If this IS true, then he must have found out from some of the seven families.
Why would any of the parents to the kidnapped children give this information to a documentary filmmaker in the first place?
 - Ron Paul

Offline aerborne

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 02:36:29 pm »
If true, I can't help but think: So what happened to the real planes?  Did the people board the planes, fly to some other area and land, and then transfer to some place where they were never heard from again?

or you know.... they were still on the plane and died.

Offline kenischange

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2008, 02:40:47 pm »
We really need this video downloadable so we can have backups of it.
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

- Samuel Adams, one of The Sons of Liberty (and one of my relatives)

Offline Capt. Obvious

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2008, 02:43:41 pm »
If this IS true, then he must have found out from some of the seven families.
Why would any of the parents to the kidnapped children give this information to a documentary filmmaker in the first place?

Maybe he found out the information secondhand, not directly from the families. Which would make evidence all the more important

Offline knas

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2008, 02:51:22 pm »
Maybe he found out the information secondhand, not directly from the families. Which would make evidence all the more important

If he has got this information second/third/whatever hand, then someone else has already got the rumor/hearsay ball rolling.
This would make it even more strange that he spreads this on "international tv".
 - Ron Paul

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2008, 02:55:36 pm »
hmm, it's possible but too early to know if it holds any weight until any proof comes available. it's great that edge tv are showing in plane sight though - this coming weds I think he said

Offline knas

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2008, 03:00:39 pm »
hmm, it's possible but too early to know if it holds any weight until any proof comes available. it's great that edge tv are showing in plane sight though - this coming weds I think he said

Proof won't come available automatically, every truthseeker will have to investigate this further themselves.
 - Ron Paul

Offline Capt. Obvious

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2008, 03:00:48 pm »
If he has got this information second/third/whatever hand, then someone else has already got the rumor/hearsay ball rolling.
This would make it even more strange that he spreads this on "international tv".

true dat

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2008, 03:03:33 pm »
hmm, it's possible but too early to know if it holds any weight until any proof comes available.

+1

This could easily be a disinfo trap meant to discredit the 9/11 truth movement, so tread carefully.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline chris jones

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2008, 03:10:00 pm »
+1

This could easily be a disinfo trap meant to discredit the 9/11 truth movement, so tread carefully.
+1

Can't swallow it , sorry guys, this was to big, to many involved. If true they would all be hamburger now, even the kids. lets get real.
cj

Offline knas

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2008, 03:27:22 pm »
+1

This is exactly my gut feeling too, but as I see William Lewis as a credible person, I feel unease about the whole thing.
Perhaps it is just a rumor and he mention it on tv was just a slip-up?
 - Ron Paul

Offline CaptBebops

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2008, 03:57:19 pm »
I would say it is a "plausible" scenario but whether that's what went down may or may not be determinable.  What casts doubt on it is that the relatives of the people would be wondering what happened to those kids.  That would be hard to cover up.  The plausibility is that we know they had the technology for the remote aircraft as it was publicly demonstrated earlier in the year (the remote controlled flight from the US to Australia).   There was also a lot of documented confusion between the drills going on and the real thing that day (even illustrated in the "Flight 93" movie).

Offline knas

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2008, 04:17:21 pm »
I can't see this 9/11 news on the http://www.911blogger.com/
Does any of you guys have an account there that could post it there for those guys to look at?
 - Ron Paul

strgzr

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2008, 04:41:00 pm »
I don't know if this is true either, but it falls in line with what I believe could have happened that day. Could 7 families be intimidated into silence? Well, we saw a couple weeks ago, our entire Congress being intimidated into selling our country out to Wall Street.

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2008, 04:52:39 pm »
I don't know if this is true either, but it falls in line with what I believe could have happened that day. Could 7 families be intimidated into silence? Well, we saw a couple weeks ago, our entire Congress being intimidated into selling our country out to Wall Street.

cosign

+1

any new info / revelations needed to be vetted like never before.

"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2008, 04:57:36 pm »
If you were a 9/11 perpetrator and in charge of the most critical mission in human history would you trust the navigation of the flights to some guys who thought they were just taking part in a simulation?

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Offline Freeski

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2008, 05:00:09 pm »

If someone called you up and said "do this or we'll dismember your youngest child", I suspect 99% of us fall would right into line. Heck, why not throw in the caveat to "never mention a word of this to anyone or we'll take out your entire family". They're already guilty of mass murder so what's the big deal in adding a conspiracy to commit murder charge? Besides, we know that "organized crime" is involved. It's easy to control people when you're williing to bet the whole farm.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2008, 05:25:10 pm »
I am purely looking at the logistics of the story.  If true, they would have to have been completely firewalled from the outside world because every radio/tv/etc. was talking/showing the first building on fire for a while. Military bases were on alert, the whole country was aware of the fisrt plane crash.  It is possible that they stayed firewalled off, but it would have to have involved more people.

We know that the NRO was running a drill of flying planes into buildings on 9/11.  My guess is that the NRO would be the best place to find out about how this could be done and if it was indeed as described. Remote plane technology is definitely a possibility as no black boxes were recovered (or later said to be recovered) at the towers.  Also the DNA is highly suspect.

I am not saying this story is true or false, but I am saying the NRO would be the best place to look for info.

They are most likely monitoring this thread as they spy on everything so let's just ask them...

NRO...Is this story true?

Can you guys check it out?

And why the f**k were you running "planes into buildings" drills on 9/11 anyway?

Am I the only one who thinks that is odd?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2008, 08:33:53 pm »
I agree with Mark why would they get some low level smucks to do this? It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline grooveline

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2008, 09:51:51 pm »
50-50... i'm sure they have kidnapped and done other nefarious acts against people to keep them quiet about what they know.

but the remote part smells funny.. do we have any evidence of actual planes being flown during the drill? I thought it was primarily bogus radar blips on the screen. and wasn't it more of a response based drill? ???

Offline knas

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2008, 08:29:23 am »
I still think that Alex should have William Lewis on to clarify this.
True or false, this is now out in the open.
 - Ron Paul

Offline Freeski

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2008, 09:54:50 pm »
I am purely looking at the logistics of the story.  If true, they would have to have been completely firewalled from the outside world because every radio/tv/etc. was talking/showing the first building on fire for a while. Military bases were on alert, the whole country was aware of the fisrt plane crash.  It is possible that they stayed firewalled off, but it would have to have involved more people.

We know that the NRO was running a drill of flying planes into buildings on 9/11.  My guess is that the NRO would be the best place to find out about how this could be done and if it was indeed as described. Remote plane technology is definitely a possibility as no black boxes were recovered (or later said to be recovered) at the towers.  Also the DNA is highly suspect.

I am not saying this story is true or false, but I am saying the NRO would be the best place to look for info.

They are most likely monitoring this thread as they spy on everything so let's just ask them...

NRO...Is this story true?

Can you guys check it out?

And why the f**k were you running "planes into buildings" drills on 9/11 anyway?

Am I the only one who thinks that is odd?

I agree it's odd... just like so many other things. And there are indications that the exact same thing happened in London. The exact same thing, drills and events.

Offline Hawkwind

• Quaere verum
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2008, 04:10:03 am »
If you were a 9/11 perpetrator and in charge of the most critical mission in human history would you trust the navigation of the flights to some guys who thought they were just taking part in a simulation?

what if "they" wanted to make them think they did it? while the true guilty party where at another location...as a plan b to use them as scapegoats incase there cover was blown.

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2008, 09:35:48 am »
Those 2 white planes - GlobalHawk - it makes sense.

But, couldn't they just get 4 CIA dudes to do it?
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....