Author Topic: EXAMINATION OF HIDDEN HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES IN THE SPEECHES OF BARAK OBAMA  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Biggs

I have not had time to read this but looking at the first few pages it looks like the real deal

AN EXAMINATION OF HIDDEN HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES IN THE SPEECHES OF BARAK OBAMA
explaining the messiah status he is attaining
(found on Rumormillnews)

67pages

http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Initiated

Re: EXAMINATION OF HIDDEN HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES IN THE SPEECHES OF BARAK OBAMA
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 07:57:16 am »
I will definitely take a look as that is my forte. Thanks for the post.

I take personal pride in turning two psychologists into freethinkers and understanding the nature in which they guide one's perception in life. Although, one had to deal with terminal cases which is understandably difficult and trying.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison

Offline Biggs

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 08:59:27 am »
congratulations on waking up two psychologists, I guess they can see cognitive dissonance in themselves and others, which helps
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Banzinator

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 12:32:42 pm »
thankyou a lot for posting this, im reading it now

I will definitely take a look as that is my forte. Thanks for the post.

I take personal pride in turning two psychologists into freethinkers and understanding the nature in which they guide one's perception in life. Although, one had to deal with terminal cases which is understandably difficult and trying.

can you give me specific examples of your qualms with mainstream psychology? (im not disagreeing with you... i already realize that it is rigged to perpetuate misery just like most of the system, im just curious)

Offline anti-anti-anti

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 11:53:53 am »
http://www.pennypresslv.com/

Wow what reputable source for information.  I thought we talked about Mind Control here?

Offline Banzinator

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 12:16:58 am »

Wow what reputable source for information.  I thought we talked about Mind Control here?

hypnosis is a form of mind control dude...

and idk about the pennypress site but the pdf itself is very good, regardless of the site it is hosted on.  did you even read it?

Offline Biggs

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 11:35:12 am »

sometimes you have to look at information from a source that is not one you favour, it is the quality of the actual info that matters. I have had to make many compromises in where I get info from being a european liberal and hanging out with lots of US conservatives, LOL, or at least getting info from many such places. Just because a source is from a different place than your own beliefs does not make the info bad, unless it is MSM propaganda or Fox or whatever

Sure Obama seems much better on the surface than McCain but in reality he is just a pig with lipstick on, whereas McBush is a pig without lipstick

but they are both still pigs
STOP THE KILLING NOW