Author Topic: The elites say CRUSH those that oppose  (Read 924 times)

Offline Robodoon

• Just say NO to World Government
    • Robodoon.com
The elites say CRUSH those that oppose
« on: October 16, 2008, 08:21:11 pm »
I'm going to do this in "light" real light

Crush those that seek him and not Him! Please remember before you condemn me, that is what the others side says...my side offers "mercy" to all.

The elites who call to the devil as savior (YES THEY REALLY DO) , say they will CRUSH...and that is what that old video showed.

This is an example of the dark side seeking light (but not knowing what light is) ... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KbRHt5GCGes

The dark side see good as no light, not knowing the light....ie is the truth.

The Dark side sees truth as light...and sadly much of the "new" has no understanding of the truth, because they are new and are lost in life, they have been recreated, or redesigned. "There is nothing new under the sun"

The youth has been trained, as the old farts of old said in words and writings where trying to do.

I say

You have to remember you live in the world, and the world is subject to the spiritual battles in time.

The "TRUTH" has not time...and you are not "GODS"

but....

please wake up

Wake up to simple tricks that amaze the mind and flesh.

The truth will be done...and that as it, even in the design.

Nothing can take the truth, not even time...wake up.

Your's in Christ

Robodoon

"...conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."  David Rockefeller

Offline Robodoon

• Robodoon.com
Re: The elites say CRUSH those that oppose
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 08:32:04 pm »

Crush those that seek him and not Him! Please remember before you condemn me, that is what the others side says...my side offers "mercy" to all...but then again their is only one Him....yes we are in a fight.

The elites who call to the devil as savior (YES THEY REALLY DO) , say they will CRUSH...and that is what that old video showed.

This is an example of the dark side seeking light (but not knowing what light is) ... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KbRHt5GCGes

The dark side see good as no light, not knowing the light....ie is the truth.

The Dark side sees truth as light...and sadly much of the "new" has no understanding of the truth, because they are new and are lost in life, they have been recreated, or redesigned. "There is nothing new under the sun"

The youth has been trained, as the old farts of old said in words and writings where trying to do.

I say

You have to remember you live in the world, and the world is subject to the spiritual battles in time.

but....

please wake up

The truth will be done...and that as it, even in the design.

Your's in Christ

Robodoon

"...conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."  David Rockefeller

Offline Robodoon

• Robodoon.com
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 09:04:19 pm »

Crush those that seek him and not Him! Please remember before you condemn me, that is what the others side says...my side offers "mercy" to all...but they offer only Him.... getting heavy. ;)

The dark side see good as no light, not knowing the light....ie the truth...but then claiming light.

I say

but....

please wake up

The truth will be done...and that is it, even in the design.

Your's in Christ

Robodoon

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yA_dI2ia0QM&feature=related

Offline Robodoon

• Robodoon.com
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 09:05:16 pm »
and one more bump

Offline Robodoon

• Robodoon.com
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 09:10:00 pm »
And the moral to the story is... they see darkness not light.

They have been taught, the destruction of God's design is creation to them.

But God's mercy holds.

you know some times in time... time sucks.