Author Topic: Lindsey Williams: Dead On  (Read 2547 times)

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
Lindsey Williams: Dead On
« on: October 16, 2008, 12:57:15 pm »
Lindsey Williams, recently interviewed on the Alex Jones show and many other radio programs is proving to have correctly predicted a major drop in the price of crude oil.

Lindsey's predictions sourced directly from a top BP oil executive who Lindsey maintains is at the core of the NWO elite include:

- Prices for gas would continue to rise a little during the summer of 2008.

- Following the summertime rise, the price of crude oil would drop to $50 per barrel.

- This drop in crude prices would result from two new oil fields supplying large amounts of cheap crude oil.  The oil fields would be 1) North of Russia,  2) Indonesia.  These two fields combined would exceed middle eastern oil.

- The precipitous drop in crude prices to $50 per barrel would devatstate the middle eastern economy ... turning Dubai into a ghost town.

- This economic attack on the middle east was seen as a superior approach for subjugating the middle east compared with military attacks.

- As the middle eastern economies falter their ability to prop up the US dollar by buying our treasury bonds would also falter -- this would contribute to a the demise of the US dollar and long term financial hardship in the USA.

- As the Middle East and US decline, the NWO intend to build up new, wealthy cultures in northern Russia and Indonesia.

- The NWO favored John McCain and would do whatever they needed to to see that he got elected.

At the time Lindsey made these predictions there was little or no indication that crude prices would fall. 

As of this writing, prices per barrel have plummeted from $140 per barrel to $70 per barrel.

Oil fields north of Russia has been announced.http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssEnergyNews/idUSLF59947020081015
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i7IFwV9Crl9T3O34vrjPL1hs9z-A

The World Bank has stated that the drop in oil prices will hurt the Middle East
http://uk.reuters.com/article/oilRpt/idUKN1040657220081010?vbc=vbc_exxon;

Some observers have noted that lower crude prices may make the Fed less likely to lower rates.
http://money.cnn.com/2007/01/17/news/economy/inflation_oil/index.htm

Here is Lindsey Williams giving his presentation on the oil reserves he was privy to at Prudhoe Bay, Alaska.
http://tinyurl.com/4xkus3

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
Re: Lindsey Williams: Dead On
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 01:45:41 pm »
Here is Lindsey Williams being interviewed on the Alex Jones show July 28th, 2008.

This interview (and others) is the source for his predictions outlined in my prior post on this thread.

http://www.patriots-act.com/media/Lindsey_Williams_080728.asx

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 01:49:31 pm »
I've been following all of this and my only wonder is...

- The NWO favored John McCain  and would do whatever they needed to to see that he got elected.

There must be something fantastic in the works, people don't even care that Obama won't answer the birth certificate matter.

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 01:53:41 pm »
I've been following all of this and my only wonder is...

There must be something fantastic in the works, people don't even care that Obama won't answer the birth certificate matter.

I agree Raincheck ... if the BP oil exec was right about McCain being their man ... they've either got incredibly good control over the vote tallies (electronic hacking and other vote fraud), or some other bomb shell that will tilt things toward McCain.

Some have said that an international military crisis would tilt things toward McCain, but I don't think so.  Those voting for Obama now are not going to suddenly rush towards McCain just because there is a crisis.

Why Obama hasn't been disqualified yet (he is NOT a natural born citizen) is baffling?

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 01:59:28 pm »
I agree Raincheck ... if the BP oil exec was right about McCain being their man ... they've either got incredibly good control over the vote tallies (electronic hacking and other vote fraud), or some other bomb shell that will tilt things toward McCain.

Some have said that an international military crisis would tilt things toward McCain, but I don't think so.  Those voting for Obama now are not going to suddenly rush towards McCain just because there is a crisis.

Why Obama hasn't been disqualified yet (he is NOT a natural born citizen) is baffling?

LW said that due to the oil prices going down, the markets would rally subsequently hence making Bush look great, which would, of course, help McCain.

Looks like things aren't working out too well for the powers that be. Like I said-evil is as evil does-they took a gamble and lost.

Offline otero1

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 02:05:10 pm »

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 02:05:33 pm »
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=52221.0

Thanks ... I searched for a prior thread to connect with but missed this.

Sane or other moderators ... please append this thread to the one above

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 02:28:40 pm »
LW said that due to the oil prices going down, the markets would rally subsequently hence making Bush look great, which would, of course, help McCain.

Looks like things aren't working out too well for the powers that be. Like I said-evil is as evil does-they took a gamble and lost.

That's not quite right. He said that oil would go down and the economy with it.

As for the powers that be losing...we haven't had the election yet.

Offline America2

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2008, 02:32:24 pm »

Some have said that an international military crisis would tilt things toward McCain, but I don't think so.  Those voting for Obama now are not going to suddenly rush towards McCain just because there is a crisis.

OTOH-the GOP base is pretty deflated now. You saw the polls after last night's debate how not only some Republicans had less favorable views of McCain afterwards, but some also thought Obama did the better job.

Pt being that a military crisis of some sort could very well wake up the Republicans and give them a reason to run to the polls on 11/4. And for that matter, some Independents may have this, "If there's a war now, it's a better idea to keep the same party in office" mentality when they go to the polls.

Offline America2

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2008, 02:34:38 pm »
That's not quite right. He said that oil would go down and the economy with it.

As for the powers that be losing...we haven't had the election yet.

If I remember correctly, he didn't say the stock market would rally forever. He said ONLY through the month of October it would prior to the elections.(THEN it would bottom out from there)