Author Topic: what I've done since listening to AJ  (Read 1348 times)

deconstructmyhouse

what I've done since listening to AJ
« on: October 09, 2008, 05:03:08 pm »
This is my response to the sick of conspiracies current thread in faux whinings:

What I've done since tuning in to Alex (that I probably wouldn't have done...)

...started up an underground newspaper to spread around, waking folks up
...talked to what feels like a million people... about these issues, I'm sure at least widening their views
...distributed postings from info wars all over the place
...sat folks down in front of Endgame, Truth Rising etc.
...gotten kicked off a couple very liberal e lists for spouting anti Obama stuff (but they let me back on and now they are putting up with it, even listening)
...put up 80 quarts of tomato sauce, 30 pints blackberry jam, 20 peach, picked bushels of apples, put in a huge garden this summer, kale, beets and collards still going strong even after first frost last night.
...Talked friends and family into putting up food (just in time)
...Gathered over 750 pounds of food (beans, rice, pb, applesauce, oil etc.) from different sources: shopping for great deals, taking my time since this summer when AJ told us it was "goin down"   
...signed up for a street medic class that's happening in two weeks, to help take care of injured folks when TSHTF
...written two performance pieces addressing big pharma, eugenics, NWO, the war on us, etc (I am a performance artist)  Was asked to be a key note presenter for a big crowd this coming weekend (October 17) in Seattle at a Bioneers Conference for the big pharma piece.  (all this stuff inspired by infowars links (and other stuff).

THIS Is just the beginning of the list.  So, you folks who say that AJ is a fear monger guy who depresses us and makes us afraid, how do you explain this sort of empowerment? 

I think as folks start waking up (forcefully now) they are going to be really pissed, and they will strike out at easy targets like AJ.
For me, I'm all about thanking him, not blaming him. 

Offline tritonman

Re: what I've done since listening to AJ
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 05:14:12 pm »
deconstruct,,, you may have not talked to a million, {of course I do understand that you did not meen that literally) as would most thinking people, however It could be possible to reach a great deal of folks in the manor that you are using,,, Let's hope many of those you have reached multiply your efforts to reach that million mark...Again, great job and keep it up.

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 05:15:36 pm »
I have this idea of a bottom-less pot of soup for the neighborhood.
There's a park by our house and I hope to cook up a big pot and take it there under the little pavilion every day,
if shit really gets bad (when)  I've got just about enough to do that...
Folks can get by with a good bowl of soup a day.   It's a small town...

I always figured that's why I was going overboard with this food gathering thing.
I can't imagine being fat and sassy when my neighbors are walking skeletons.
That's just...wrong.

Offline national732

• Wake up call...the republic has been stolen.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 05:46:55 pm »
   Thats great.  I sometimes list my accomplishments to look for areas to expand into, kind
of a "infowar frontier".  750 pounds of food is respectable.  I like how some people point out
how you could "get stuck" with food.   Its not like when the balloon goes up that we will all
stop needing nutritious food.  :P  I keep a bunch of rice as a primary staple.  You can add
cinnamon powder and powdered milk and make a breakfast dish, or add it to soups, etc.
You can even eat it plain...and if your really hungry you will be happy to eat plain rice.

The infowar is like a railroad.  The people who spread the word are the railroad ties.
The principles are the rails that guide us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D_fS5nZSbQ
Do you have enough food on hand to feed your family for a year?

" The two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shift in policy."
                  - Carroll Quigley

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 08:31:30 am »
Awesome dude, keep it up!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 08:42:54 am »
What I've done: nothing. Wow, I need to get started.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 09:16:54 am »
This is my response to the sick of conspiracies current thread in faux whinings:

What I've done since tuning in to Alex (that I probably wouldn't have done...)

...started up an underground newspaper to spread around, waking folks up
...talked to what feels like a million people... about these issues, I'm sure at least widening their views
...distributed postings from info wars all over the place
...sat folks down in front of Endgame, Truth Rising etc.
...gotten kicked off a couple very liberal e lists for spouting anti Obama stuff (but they let me back on and now they are putting up with it, even listening)
...put up 80 quarts of tomato sauce, 30 pints blackberry jam, 20 peach, picked bushels of apples, put in a huge garden this summer, kale, beets and collards still going strong even after first frost last night.
...Talked friends and family into putting up food (just in time)
...Gathered over 750 pounds of food (beans, rice, pb, applesauce, oil etc.) from different sources: shopping for great deals, taking my time since this summer when AJ told us it was "goin down"   
...signed up for a street medic class that's happening in two weeks, to help take care of injured folks when TSHTF
...written two performance pieces addressing big pharma, eugenics, NWO, the war on us, etc (I am a performance artist)  Was asked to be a key note presenter for a big crowd this coming weekend (October 17) in Seattle at a Bioneers Conference for the big pharma piece.  (all this stuff inspired by infowars links (and other stuff).

THIS Is just the beginning of the list.  So, you folks who say that AJ is a fear monger guy who depresses us and makes us afraid, how do you explain this sort of empowerment? 

I think as folks start waking up (forcefully now) they are going to be really pissed, and they will strike out at easy targets like AJ.
For me, I'm all about thanking him, not blaming him. 

We seem to be kindred spirits for we have done much if not all of the same things. My underground news letter is in its infancy but will come to term shortly, also I have become an unofficial non paid firearms educator and survival consultant. Everyone keep up the good work and we might save a few more lives with our efforts. Don`t forget to create an area network of supporters and co-ops.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.