Author Topic: Fire Flyers: Viral Way to Attack New World Order  (Read 6864 times)

Offline Kombaiyashii

Fire Flyers: Viral Way to Attack New World Order
« on: October 09, 2008, 02:28:54 pm »
Please watch this Video I made explaining the Fire Flyer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vda3RcVG9x4

It's nothing knew but I really think it has been very underestimated how powerful this method is in the infowar.

Even back in the French Revolution the Jacobins sent out flyers saying Marie Antoinette told the public to 'eat cake' it was the fact leaflets sparked the indignation vital enough for the revolution. Whether the French revolution was just or not is besides the point. The power of the flyer is well known.

I've made a flyer which you can print off on an A4 sheet of paper (for europe) and a letterhead (for US and Canada). When you print it off you can simply reverse it and print it again on the other side...That way you just cut it down the middle and you have two flyers per sheet of paper.

I hope the flyer is good enough for people to use. If anyone doesn't like it, they are more than welcome to make their own fire flyers and post them in this thread. Foreigners are especially welcome to post flyers in their own language.

I started this about a month ago and I can't believe the buzz around it. I've heard it all over the net and on talk radio. I don't know whether or not that it was directly due to the crappy flyers I quickly made but they described it to a tee...

What makes the Fire Flyer different from the average flyer is that the reader has a direct means to instantly become an activist. They are given a shortcut path to awaken to the NWO and then a very shortcut path to become a powerful activist. If you are the only person giving out these leaflets and only one person a week joins your cause and one joins theirs etc then in under 34 weeks, there would be more leaflets in circulation than people living in the world.

People don't need to learn debate points and debunking tactics...They can just go around anonymously putting leaflets through peoples doors. By doing this we are also bypassing the cointel pro debunkers. The debate is absolutely over. We have decimated their creditability and now they are exposed, the people will wake up now if they are given the truth.

In fact I believe that being an anonymous pamphleteer (as they were called in the American Revolution) is more powerful than actually debating a person face to face. This is because when you take a position and try to debate a guy, you are giving the person the opposite viewpoint to defend. We are also given a kind of social conditioning not to trust people but when can review the information without the peer pressure conditioning, they will have much better discernment.

Not only that but people read leaflets...I used to work at a Chinese takeaway and when I would leaflet up a road of about a hundred houses, the next week I'd deliver food to at bare minimum one of those houses. Most of the time it was several...That means if people are willing to put their money out on food then at least they will look at the leaflet and have a seed of truth planted in their minds. I think potentially many activists could be created if you just leaflet 100 houses.

I also need your help. I am not very technical...I wish I could make a website to this or someone carry this idea on their website...For now I have to use forums...I'd love to be able to link on my Flyer a direct link to the images. Instead I have link to forums...

The best thing about Flyers is that they wake up your community. When your spreading truth on the internet, you might be waking people up half way across the world. It is still good but if your community is awake then you'll see change around you much faster.

People have caught onto this idea very quickly...There was this one guy on another forum that had never done anything outside the internet to fight the NWO and as soon as my friend made a rough copy of a flyer, he immediately printed 50 copies and put them in library books. The problem among us truthers is that a lot of us just watch the WeAreChange guys and think that we need to be very articulate or courageous to create a big change. I actually think the truth ninjas that spread this message stealthily could just as powerful effect.

I'm sure that if enough truthers find out about this idea then it will go viral among our community. Alex Jones has 100,000 people download his podcast...If they just printed off 100 leaflets a week and posted them through doors then they will spread like wildfire. I'm sure that potentially way more than 100,000 activists could immediately start the ball rolling very quickly. But we only need to do a few, the Sheeple will do the rest for us once they catch on.

Below are links to these leaflets both in A4 (european paper) and US letter (American and Canadian).

A4 Fire Flyer:

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a4fireflyerwd7.png

US Letter Fire Flyer:

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=usfireflyerzn8.png

Please don't delay. Spread this around your neighborhood. I want to get this info out of my hands as quickly as possible because once the flame is lit then we are working with a totally decentralised plan to wake people up. There is no way this could be stopped or countered. One person could send this thing viral which could be any one of you. Please take this off my hands. Please download the leaflets and video...Spread it around to other truthers. Make your own in your own style but most of all, spread them.

Offline california

Re: Fire Flyers: Viral Way to Attack New World Order
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 02:32:05 pm »

wow,   Kombai,

You're my new hero.

THANKS!

Super flyer.  I love the logos around the edges.

Thank God we woke up.

Offline Loungin

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 02:33:47 pm »
What a great flyer!  I'm glad to see G. Edward Griffen on there... he has been one of my favorites presenters.

This flyer needs to be attached to emails!  Talk about a chain letter.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 02:35:44 pm »
Thank you.

Can you please fix the last two links? I only get the top picture, the others are red Xs.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline Kombaiyashii

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 02:36:55 pm »
I've just updated the flyer to contain this address...Please refresh the screen otherwise the flyer might have +++++++++++++ as a link to the Flyer...

Please get them out to people...

I hope you are okay printing them off...

Offline TruthDoesntFear

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 02:41:22 pm »
Awesome!!!

This is a great flyer to hand out post-collapse as I mentioned in this thread:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=61868.msg326393#msg326393

You can hand this flyer out to people coming out empty-handed from bare-shelved grocery-stores.  They will be wondering WTF happened, and this is the time their mind will be most fertile for waking up!

Offline Doctor No NWO

• I WiLL StiCK ThaT VaCCinE in YoUr EyeBaLL NWO!
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 03:06:11 pm »
The old Thomas Paine method of pamphleteering is a good method indeed  ;)

Thomas Paine (January 29, 1737 – June 8, 1809) was an English pamphleteer, revolutionary, radical, inventor, and intellectual. He lived and worked in Britain until age 37, when he emigrated to the British American colonies, in time to participate in the American Revolution. His principal contribution was the powerful, widely-read pamphlet Common Sense (1776), advocating colonial America's independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain, and of The American Crisis (1776–1783), a pro-revolutionary pamphlet series.

Later, he greatly influenced the French Revolution. He wrote the Rights of Man (1791), a guide to Enlightenment ideas. Despite not speaking French, he was elected to the French National Convention in 1792. The Girondists regarded him an ally, so, the Montagnards, especially Robespierre, regarded him an enemy. In December of 1793, he was arrested and imprisoned in Paris, then released in 1794. He became notorious because of The Age of Reason (1793–94), the book advocating deism and arguing against Christian doctrines. In France, he also wrote the pamphlet Agrarian Justice (1795), discussing the origins of property, and introduced the concept of a guaranteed minimum income.

He remained in France during the early Napoleonic era, but condemned Napoleon's dictatorship, calling him "the completest charlatan that ever existed".[1] In 1802, he returned to America at President Thomas Jefferson's invitation.

Thomas Paine died, at age 72, in No. 59 Grove Street, Greenwich Village, N.Y.C., on June 8, 1809. His burial site is located in New Rochelle, New York, where he had lived after returning to America in 1802. His remains were later disinterred by an admirer looking to return them to England; his final resting place today is unknown.

DEATH to the NWO!

Offline tritonman

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 03:34:10 pm »
Yes it is a great idea, unfortunately I can not print it.. my print preview also comes up blank.. any ideas?? it says its a png. file. :'(

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 03:57:34 pm »
Awesome!!!

This is a great flyer to hand out post-collapse as I mentioned in this thread:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=61868.msg326393#msg326393

You can hand this flyer out to people coming out empty-handed from bare-shelved grocery-stores.  They will be wondering WTF happened, and this is the time their mind will be most fertile for waking up!

WHERE?
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 03:59:51 pm »
I'd make 100s of copies of inkjet cartridges weren't a complete CON!

Now you've inspired me to make a flyer

Offline tritonman

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 04:06:02 pm »
oooooooo   I really want to get to work on spreading this like wild fire... oh please oh please someone post a copy that will print.....

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 04:11:14 pm »
Yes it is a great idea, unfortunately I can not print it.. my print preview also comes up blank.. any ideas?? it says its a png. file. :'(

Try this?

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 04:12:22 pm »
I've just updated the flyer to contain this address...Please refresh the screen otherwise the flyer might have +++++++++++++ as a link to the Flyer...

Please get them out to people...

I hope you are okay printing them off...

COUPLE MISTAKES?

probablystart should have a space and also

It very hard to control

should have an S on its.

That way the thousand people we hand this out to have no way to bite back!
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 04:13:39 pm »
COUPLE MISTAKES?

probablystart should have a space and also

It very hard to control

should have an S on its.

That way the thousand people we hand this out to have no way to bite back!

It's, not its

;)

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline Lexington1775

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 04:36:25 pm »
This is a great idea!!

Thanks. I've been feeling ad that I don't know how to make a cool video or excel at public speaking, but I can photocopy and hand out flyers.

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 04:43:39 pm »
Let's make this the official anti-NWO flyer thread

Here's one I just cooked up:

Offline Kombaiyashii

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 04:45:37 pm »
Have people been okay in printing them out? I actually have to go to my work to print them out or use my friends printer so I can't adjust the settings real time...

I don't quite know how the best way to go about this...

If anyone is technical and would say how to best upload a printable leaflet then please expain.

-Edit...I tried also to make the leaflet so it could be printed out in black and white to save printing costs.

Thanks.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 05:18:13 pm »
Have people been okay in printing them out? I actually have to go to my work to print them out or use my friends printer so I can't adjust the settings real time...

I don't quite know how the best way to go about this...

If anyone is technical and would say how to best upload a printable leaflet then please expain.

-Edit...I tried also to make the leaflet so it could be printed out in black and white to save printing costs.

Thanks.

Use Photoshop or some such kind of software to turn it into a .jpg file.

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline tritonman

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 05:20:22 pm »
I have finally got it to print but not having a lot of luck with size yet,  but later tonight when I get time I will try working it up in photo shop...

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2008, 05:32:05 pm »
I have finally got it to print but not having a lot of luck with size yet,  but later tonight when I get time I will try working it up in photo shop...

Here, try this one. I resized it to 8.5 x 11

-Edmund Burke

- Cathiasus

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2008, 05:35:12 pm »
Here's another one from me:

I'm gonna get tons of these printed off, and you guys should do the same. Print my flyers as much as you want. It's best to keep them as minimal and powerful as possible. It's best not to have too much text on a small flyer.

Offline TruthDoesntFear

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2008, 05:43:30 pm »
Some of these pics and flyers don't print well.  We need to make sure the resolution and quality translates to the paper.

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2008, 06:05:32 pm »
Some of these pics and flyers don't print well.  We need to make sure the resolution and quality translates to the paper.

You could always print a smaller picture. That might help. It could also be your printer. I haven't tested any of them yet.

Btw, here's another flyer from me, this time on the Federal Reserve: