Author Topic: BOHEMIAN GROVE PICTURES MASTER THREAD  (Read 319874 times)

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
Re: Globalist occult symbolism photos links
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2007, 11:13:20 am »
Notice all the corporate logos that use a red square. A red square is a symbol for communism.

Also, Macy's department store has a red star as their logo. A red star is also an international sign for communism.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2007, 11:16:45 am »
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2007, 11:18:36 am »
Exxon has the double red cross in its logo. It has to do with the Knights Templar.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2007, 11:40:03 am »
Exxon has the double red cross in its logo. It has to do with the Knights Templar.

Nabisco too
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline perfectstrangers

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2007, 12:05:56 pm »
See anything in this one?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2007, 12:31:11 pm »
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline perfectstrangers

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2007, 12:37:20 pm »
You know that's the Saudi Binladen Group, right.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2007, 12:55:50 pm »

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2007, 01:05:43 pm »

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2007, 01:08:48 pm »
You know that's the Saudi Binladen Group, right.

I guess we are really trying to show that the companies we regularly do business with have some occultish symbols in their logos prompting the question...what is their ultimate intention?

We pretty much are familiar with the Binladen Goup's intentions so i am quite surptised the logo is not a pitchfork through the heart of an unborn child.  The surprises are things like Taco Bell having 666 in their logo.

Offline Kregener

« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2007, 01:12:37 pm »
That Kool Aid logo is gonna keep me awake at night!

Somebody! Quick! Point out the worship of satan in this logo!

Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2007, 01:17:24 pm »
That Kool Aid logo is gonna keep me awake at night!

Somebody! Quick! Point out the worship of satan in this logo!

i can't see any

Offline Beelze-bush

• Tom Scearce's Home On The Web
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2007, 01:21:59 pm »
ouch!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2007, 02:03:33 pm »

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2007, 02:09:58 pm »

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2007, 02:52:07 pm »

BP, British Petroleum's logo is the Helios.

British Petroleum changed its name to BP in 2000, and introduced a new corporate slogan: “Beyond Petroleum.” It replaced its “Green Shield” logo with the helios symbol, a green and yellow sunflower pattern similar to the emblem of the Green Party of Canada. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP

In Greek mythology the sun was personified as Helius or Helios. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios

Offline Al-CIAda

« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2007, 08:10:12 am »
Gun owners of America have 14 stars in their logo. Nothing any satanist would want to use in their "religion" of numbers.

The BP trollups are one of the ones pushing carbon dioxide taxes and peakoil scams so no wonder why they'd present themselves green as watermellons, green on the outside and communist red on the inside.

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2007, 10:22:30 am »

Anyone else see the owl?

Also:

You see this egyptian winged sun disc in a lot of logos on cars. The Chrysler one even looks like an eye with wings! Also, look at the front grills of a lot of compacts, and you see that the logo is the sun part and the grill is the wings:

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2007, 12:57:22 pm »

It's amazing how many Kiss fans don't see the Nazi symbolism in the band's logo until I point it out to them.

Offline Azariah

• the infowar continues...
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2007, 09:52:41 pm »
wow, good thread guys, keep em coming!!! that dodge ram logo is messed up, and i def see the owl in the mazda logo! this stuff really tells the story.
she better pack a lunch, cuz it's gonna take some time
-Sheen (9/11/09)

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2007, 10:08:11 pm »

It's amazing how many Kiss fans don't see the Nazi symbolism in the band's logo until I point it out to them.
\
Consider me one of them.. :o but in my defense, I really don't listen to music all that often.

Offline Ford

« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2007, 10:14:49 pm »
Couldn't it just be a coincidence? I think Gene Simmons is Jewish.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2007, 10:59:57 pm »
Couldn't it just be a coincidence? I think Gene Simmons is Jewish.

Yes, his name is Eugene and he used to tell his mom he was singing in the local operahouse or some shit like that.  the whole makeup and fire and blood was a complete act and KISS fans used to get their ass kicked by Led Zeppelin fans.  But we were free-er then and times were simpler.  We could listen to music without the NSA sniffing into our bedrooms.

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2007, 03:41:20 pm »

The now familiar Eye of Ra/Eye of Horus we've come to recognize everywhere.

Offline Beelze-bush

« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2007, 04:00:16 pm »
ouch!

Offline Azariah

• the infowar continues...
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2007, 05:02:05 pm »

haha. my buddy got one of those flags from Adbusters. those are awesome!  ;D
she better pack a lunch, cuz it's gonna take some time
-Sheen (9/11/09)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2007, 05:21:56 pm »
Anybody ever heard of the TRYLON & PERISPHERE? Two structures which were the centerpiece of the 1939 WORLD'S FAIR in NYC. "Designed by: HARRISON, WALLACE KIRKMAN - 1895–1981, American architect and city planner, b. Worcester, Mass. Harrison designed the Trylon and Perisphere, the symbolizing structures for the New York World's Fair, 1939. In 1945 he entered into partnership with Max Abramowitz, who was later famed for his designs for Philharmonic Hall at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts and the Columbia Univ. law school (both: 1962). Harrison was responsible for numerous large buildings, such as those for Alcoa in Pittsburgh (1952) and the Time-Life Building (1960) and the Exxon Building (1973), both in New York City. He was probably the most effective large-scale coordinator in American architecture. His projects included the UN Headquarters (1947–53) and the World's Fair of 1964 in New York City, and the South Mall (1963–78) in Albany, N.Y."
I read a book about the structures, their design, etc. The architects' first design was TWIN TOWERS! That was voted down and the dome/obelisk was built. Here are some scans:

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline ryanwv

• The Ghost of Liberty
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2007, 01:55:27 am »
The grovers are ugly and evil. I don't like looking at pic of them. I just wish they would go away. Crazy rich people.
The gentlemen from Tokyo MR. Ryan D. Smith

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2007, 09:47:55 am »
BURNING OF ZOZOBRA ~ Santa Fe, New Mexico

I live in New Mexico and have witnessed this 'event' a couple times. It is a KIWANIS event - masonic affiliated I feel sure.

In early September, during the annual "Fiesta," the people of Santa Fe gather together for the burning of Zozobra (pronounced: zoe-ZOE-bruh). They set up Zozobra, a huge 'old man' construction, up on top of a hill so that he can be seen by all. Then people in white sheets perform ritual dances around Zozobra for about a half-hour while Zozobra "moans" (speakers echoing the moans of Zozobra can be heard all over town). At the end of the dancing, several more people with white sheets come out and do more dancing around the base of Zozobra holding torches -- then they set him on fire.

"Zozobra is a hideous but harmless fifty-foot bogeyman marionette. He is a toothless, empty-headed facade. He has no guts and doesn't have a leg to stand on. He is full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. He never wins. He moans and groans, rolls his eyes and twists his head. His mouth gapes and chomps. His arms flail about in frustration. Every year we do him in. We string him up and burn him down in ablaze of fireworks. At last, he is gone, taking with him all our troubles for another whole year. Santa Fe celebrates another victory. Viva la Fiesta!" - A.W. Denninger

It is an ancient 'destruction of care' ritual seemingly very similar to the Bohemian Grove event. I thought it was weird and conjured up images of human sacrifce for me long before I ever heard of BOHEMIAN GROVE or had woken up to the Luciferian Elite. Here are some links with a myspace video and a (strange!) audio file - or just google 'burning of zozobra santa fe".

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=18081318

http://www.zozobra.com/

http://www.zozobra.com/history.html

http://www.heliotown.com/Zozobra_Ashcraft.mp3
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Beelze-bush

« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2007, 10:21:39 am »
OK, here's my Grandmother's family crest. Same family as Rosie's.

O'Donnell (Irish: Ó Dónaill or Ó Dómhnaill), which is derived from the forname Domhnaill (meaning "world ruler", Rex Mundi in Latin, Modern Irish spelling, Dónall) were an ancient and powerful Irish clan, kings, princes, and lords of Tyrconnel in early times, and the chief allies and sometimes rivals of the O'Neills in Ulster.

ouch!

Offline Ford

« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2007, 09:28:03 pm »
Anyone here know what the eyeball in the hand means? They showed it in a commercial during the 911 hit piece on the History channel last night.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2007, 01:47:05 am »
The Hamsa (Arabic: خمسة, Khamsa, literally "five", Hebrew: חמסה, Khamsa‎) is a symbol used in amulets, charms and jewelry to protect against the "evil eye." [1]

An alternative Islamic name for this charm is the Hand of Fatima or Eye of Fatima, in reference to Fatima Zahra, the daughter of Muhammed. An alternative Jewish name is the Hand of Miriam, in reference to Miriam, the sister of Moses and Aaron. It is a kind of "protecting hand" or "hand of God".

Some associate the significance of the five fingers to the five books of the Torah for Jews, the Five Pillars of Islam for Sunnis, or the five People of the Cloak for Shi'ites. This symbolism may have evolved at a later stage, in view of the fact that archaeological evidence suggests the hamsa predates both religions.

In recent years some activists for Middle East peace have chosen to wear the hamsa as a symbol of the similarities of origins and tradition between the Islamic and Jewish faiths. The fingers can point up or down.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2007, 01:10:14 pm »
There is also this...

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Ford

« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2007, 08:48:07 pm »
Thanks.

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2007, 01:12:16 am »
I was staring at my fridge earlier (don't ask) and suddenly saw the swastika hidden in this:

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2007, 06:08:20 am »
Clockwise pointing arms

The swastika is a very old ideogram. The first such signs preserved to our days were found in the Euphrates-Tigris valley, and in some areas of the Indus valley. They seem to be more than 3,000 years old. Yet it was not until around the year 1000 B.C. that the swastika became a commonly used sign, first maybe in ancient Troy in the north west of today's Turkey.

The Sumerians seem to have used the swastika, but neither their successors the Babylonians and Assyrians, nor the Egyptians seem to have used it. Most other ancient cultures in Eurasia, however, did use it. Count Goblet d'Alviella, who at the end of the last century conducted research in the distribution and migration of sacred symbols, put forth the theory that certain symbols were mutually exclusive, i.e. they could not appear in the same country or cultural sphere.

More

Counter-Clockwise pointing arms

The mirror image of , that is , is called sauvastika, and is sometimes associated with misfortune and bad luck.

In Japan of the Middle Ages was manji, a sign for great luck and protection against evil powers, although the "manji" I have seen might have been misrepresented by copying the mirror image of .

More

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2007, 07:32:23 am »
Indeed.  But if one looks closely at the GE logo, one finds that it is Hitler's "closed, diagonally positioned, square-formed variation" (source: http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/34/3413.html)

From the same source: "The swastika form is associated with the sun and power. The swastika moving in a clockwise direction is related to and also to its meaning, reincarnation, return, and so on. symbolizes, therefore, national reincarnation."

Great source, by the way!

Offline Biggs

« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2007, 07:37:56 am »
what you say about the Swastika and reincarnation makes sense, it can be seen within images a lot in India, often in gold or red colour as part of complex pictures of Gods and patterns that many Hindus will have around their person or home.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline industria

• industria
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2007, 10:12:33 am »
The swastika is also a Southwestern Native American design. It is the result of basket weaving where the ends of a simple cross design are turned either to the right or left, depending on the direction of the weaving, to form a swastika.

The Native American thunderbird

http://www.collectorsguide.com/fa/fa040.shtml
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - MLK

industria jewelry
on Etsy
on Trunkt