Author Topic: Video - HIDDEN TOWERS - RADIO FREQUENCY - MIND CONTROL  (Read 6486 times)

Offline Biggs

Video - HIDDEN TOWERS - RADIO FREQUENCY - MIND CONTROL
« on: October 04, 2008, 12:12:58 pm »
excellent short video on radio frequency mind control and telecoms towers

HIDDEN TOWERS - RADIO FREQUENCY - MIND CONTROL
(10mins)

http://www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=662&title=HIDDEN_TOWERS___RADIO_FREQUENCY____MIND_CONTROL
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Banzinator

Re: Video - HIDDEN TOWERS - RADIO FREQUENCY - MIND CONTROL
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 08:51:09 am »

(10mins)

http://www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=662&title=HIDDEN_TOWERS___RADIO_FREQUENCY____MIND_CONTROL

ty for posting this, now i have a good short vid to link to introduce ppl new to the topic

without getting into a long story, i suspect me and my community have been under ELF for a while now... how can i protect from this?

Offline HiQConsoul

• It's NOT THAT SIMPLE!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 08:57:26 am »
God damn theyre good..

You can't even trust your own thoughts... *shrug* I haven't been trusting my own thoughts for years now.. However that was due to me seeing things as too 'slavish', fx if I find someone ugly, it's by a certain standard and when focusing on certain points. Not saying I could turn ugly into beautiful, just that I was able to 'overcome' the initial reaction leading me to a new one, which again could lead to yet another new one. This concludes that at least some, if not all, thoughts are merely temporary and influenced by factors that are not constant but variable.. So some, if not all, thoughts are temporary illusions almost, not sure exactly what to call it so this is it..
Hopefully they as well have way too much to learn about how some things work (thinking in particular) so that we still stand a chance >.>
Give us hope // Maybe rather than live as beast Draba chose to die as man - a chick in Spartacus. // 'No, that's where I draw the line. I'll beat 'em up, but I don't want to kill 'em.' - Muhammed Ali // Welcome to the ancient epic battle of good and evil..

Godsent

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 09:11:39 am »

(10mins)

Right on Biggs, I have been aware of this for A long time, Toss in the H.A.R.P and you can figure it out from there. If you have seen Tesla's Stuff you can Safely Assume That they have put all his genius together through different company's, each one unaware of what the other was doing. Now we have people running around with wireless earpieces on, And people wonder why the Elephant in the room has A hard time grasping the Truth.......Thank you for the link. Makes it easier to explain to the Brainwashed.

Offline Banzinator

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 09:20:03 am »
God damn theyre good..

You can't even trust your own thoughts... *shrug* I haven't been trusting my own thoughts for years now.. However that was due to me seeing things as too 'slavish', fx if I find someone ugly, it's by a certain standard and when focusing on certain points. Not saying I could turn ugly into beautiful, just that I was able to 'overcome' the initial reaction leading me to a new one, which again could lead to yet another new one. This concludes that at least some, if not all, thoughts are merely temporary and influenced by factors that are not constant but variable.. So some, if not all, thoughts are temporary illusions almost, not sure exactly what to call it so this is it..
Hopefully they as well have way too much to learn about how some things work (thinking in particular) so that we still stand a chance >.>

it's worse than u think mate, with HAARP and chemtrails and ELF, their mind control is everywhere.  so basically you've got the classic mind control (SSRI's and whatnot, television propaganda, social structures, subliminal programming) bombarding you from the left and since at least the 90s now you have technological mind control (ELF's, microwave weapons, soon even microchips) attacking you from the right.

alex jones talked about them using ELF in wacco on his show like 2 years ago, i cant find the show now, but basically they can use ELF to control huge populations en masse.  it isn't exactly "mind control" as people normally think of the term, but moreso it is mood control.  a specific ELF frequency can alter your mood undetected.  and the moods can be very refined; there is a freq for suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety, euphoria, anger, humor, etc.  they can make you want to throw up on command.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Manuel_Rodriguez_Delgado

and it goes beyond mood control... supposedly they have synthetic telepathy that can insert specific thoughts into your mind... this is a rather lengthy article but worth reading if you are interested in the topic:

http://www.ivanfraser.com/articles/conspiracies/mw_mindcontrol.html

here is a video of non-mind control microwave weapons at work (not all microwave weapons are mind control)... notice that the army are specifically training to fend off domestic riots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCfTRECeIjg

and keep in mind folks that this is all remote mind control... think for 1 second what they would be able to do if they had a physical microchip implanted in you.  at the very least i could imagine them having a poison that releases into your system from the chip, instantly killing you if they wanted.  if anyone protested big brother they would simply push a button at some NSA headquarter and your chip goes off and you die... voilla now no one will oppose the new world order again.  at the worst case scenario i could imagine the microchips interfering with your brain chemistry some how and directly controlling you...

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/06/jason-warns-of.html

Offline Cywar

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 09:25:10 am »
Its a pretty good intro video, thanks for posting it.
I found it on youtube - I want to post it in a few places without the apocalypse tag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEY_lSp8LbQ
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein

Offline Biggs

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 09:57:22 am »
ty for posting this, now i have a good short vid to link to introduce ppl new to the topic

without getting into a long story, i suspect me and my community have been under ELF for a while now... how can i protect from this?

apart from turning your home into a lead box, you can take mineral supplements, magnesium, selenium, zinc, boron, copper, iron, potassium and colloidal silver - these all help the body to cope with electrical or radio pollution.

more natural supplements are better, but these can be quite expensive, however, you can get combined ones that are natural that are pretty good and will not cost so much ($40 - $50 for a 30 - 60 day supply)

but there are cheaper ones on the market at supermarkets and they would be better than going without
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Biggs

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 09:59:00 am »
Right on Biggs, I have been aware of this for A long time, Toss in the H.A.R.P and you can figure it out from there. If you have seen Tesla's Stuff you can Safely Assume That they have put all his genius together through different company's, each one unaware of what the other was doing. Now we have people running around with wireless earpieces on, And people wonder why the Elephant in the room has A hard time grasping the Truth.......Thank you for the link. Makes it easier to explain to the Brainwashed.

yes I am sure that such manipulations are a factor in people being asleep, by no means 100% effective (yet) but another string in their bow of mass mind control methods
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Biggs

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 09:59:46 am »
Its a pretty good intro video, thanks for posting it.
I found it on youtube - I want to post it in a few places without the apocalypse tag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEY_lSp8LbQ

many thanks
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Godsent

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 10:26:56 am »
it's worse than u think mate, with HAARP and chemtrails and ELF, their mind control is everywhere.  so basically you've got the classic mind control (SSRI's and whatnot, television propaganda, social structures, subliminal programming) bombarding you from the left and since at least the 90s now you have technological mind control (ELF's, microwave weapons, soon even microchips) attacking you from the right.

alex jones talked about them using ELF in wacco on his show like 2 years ago, i cant find the show now, but basically they can use ELF to control huge populations en masse.  it isn't exactly "mind control" as people normally think of the term, but moreso it is mood control.  a specific ELF frequency can alter your mood undetected.  and the moods can be very refined; there is a freq for suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety, euphoria, anger, humor, etc.  they can make you want to throw up on command.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Manuel_Rodriguez_Delgado

and it goes beyond mood control... supposedly they have synthetic telepathy that can insert specific thoughts into your mind... this is a rather lengthy article but worth reading if you are interested in the topic:

http://www.ivanfraser.com/articles/conspiracies/mw_mindcontrol.html

here is a video of non-mind control microwave weapons at work (not all microwave weapons are mind control)... notice that the army are specifically training to fend off domestic riots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCfTRECeIjg

and keep in mind folks that this is all remote mind control... think for 1 second what they would be able to do if they had a physical microchip implanted in you.  at the very least i could imagine them having a poison that releases into your system from the chip, instantly killing you if they wanted.  if anyone protested big brother they would simply push a button at some NSA headquarter and your chip goes off and you die... voilla now no one will oppose the new world order again.  at the worst case scenario i could imagine the microchips interfering with your brain chemistry some how and directly controlling you...

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/06/jason-warns-of.html

It is not worse than I think, I can't even talk about it to people without them wanting to put me in a rubber room. even your dental work can be used as a receiver. I will stop there.

Godsent

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 10:38:44 am »
yes I am sure that such manipulations are a factor in people being asleep, by no means 100% effective (yet) but another string in their bow of mass mind control methods

No worries all they can  get is 90 percent effective,The creator of all things made sure of that ;)

Offline andy1033

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 11:15:29 am »
No worries all they can  get is 90 percent effective,The creator of all things made sure of that ;)

Yep mind control is not perfect, the trick is to know that all your thoughts are not your own. Then you can decide on which thoughts you like. Thats your only real defence.

Also the microwaving thing is very powerful to subdue people, so do not be to sure, that they cannot subdue everyone.

Godsent

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 11:30:20 am »
Yep mind control is not perfect, the trick is to know that all your thoughts are not your own. Then you can decide on which thoughts you like. Thats your only real defence.

Also the microwaving thing is very powerful to subdue people, so do not be to sure, that they cannot subdue everyone.

I don't want to be lured into a conversation on this, But I will make this statement,.....
 A person receives two thoughts at the same time, you then decide to entertain one or the other, that is filtering them out, With your very being,other wise know as your spirit , it is called discernment . The problem is when you start to guess what someone else is thinking you are no longer thinking for yourself. So know yourself and to your known self be True .

Offline HiQConsoul

• It's NOT THAT SIMPLE!
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 05:17:09 pm »
apart from turning your home into a lead box, you can take mineral supplements, magnesium, selenium, zinc, boron, copper, iron, potassium and colloidal silver - these all help the body to cope with electrical or radio pollution.

more natural supplements are better, but these can be quite expensive, however, you can get combined ones that are natural that are pretty good and will not cost so much ($40 - $50 for a 30 - 60 day supply)

but there are cheaper ones on the market at supermarkets and they would be better than going without

I'm starting to find it disturbing how there's a product for every problem we encounter.. 'ur water is polluted - berkleys water filters ; the foods being poisoned - suvivalistseeds ; electronic mind control - eat zink' .. I mean ofc it's great that there's an out for where these problems pull u in, but it's just a tad disturbing u know? But then again it's probably pretty normal that people are trying to make a last or just quick buck on things, it could all be delusions and/or insuffiently informed perceptions and interpretations we have on the nwo meaning if u didn't make money on this hype, too bad for you.. Just.. please.. I dunno.. 'stop f**king milking the people' seems my best comment..
Give us hope // Maybe rather than live as beast Draba chose to die as man - a chick in Spartacus. // 'No, that's where I draw the line. I'll beat 'em up, but I don't want to kill 'em.' - Muhammed Ali // Welcome to the ancient epic battle of good and evil..

Offline Biggs

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 05:55:49 pm »
I'm starting to find it disturbing how there's a product for every problem we encounter.. 'ur water is polluted - berkleys water filters ; the foods being poisoned - suvivalistseeds ; electronic mind control - eat zink' .. I mean ofc it's great that there's an out for where these problems pull u in, but it's just a tad disturbing u know? But then again it's probably pretty normal that people are trying to make a last or just quick buck on things, it could all be delusions and/or insuffiently informed perceptions and interpretations we have on the nwo meaning if u didn't make money on this hype, too bad for you.. Just.. please.. I dunno.. 'stop f**king milking the people' seems my best comment..

wow where did that come from, all I did was recommend a way for someone to reduce the effects of electromagnetic pollution, I never even provided a link to a brand, and have no interest in any brand.

these metals do reduce harm from electronmagnetic pollution, what would you have them do, wear tin foil hats instead.
STOP THE KILLING NOW