Author Topic: WeAreChange Vancouver talks 911 Truth with Marc "Prince of Pot "Emery  (Read 2405 times)

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver

WeAreChange Vancouver talks 911 Truth with Marc "Prince of Pot" Emery:The DEA's Most Wanted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KdmOlI4M48

We Are Change Vancouver interviews  Marc "The Prince of Pot" Emery in an impromptu street interview.
Emery candidly reveals his views on 9/11 and the reasons why 24 dead Canadians and their family members deserve a new investigation.
Marc Emery is well known cannabis activist in Canada and is facing extradition to the United States by the U.S Drug Enforcement Agency.
The DEA considers Emery the biggest pot dealer on the planet for shipping Marijuana seeds over the internet.
Emery's seeds have provided compassion clubs across the world with medicinal marijuana treating thousands of people.
The U.S Drug War is a complete failure and shipping Emery off to a country that condones torture is completely unacceptable.
Please take the time to educate yourself about Emery's case and the last of Canadian sovereignty.

http://www.noextradition.net
http://www.wearechangevancouver.org

"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: WeAreChange Vancouver talks 911 Truth with Marc "Prince of Pot "Emery
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 12:26:19 pm »

Way to go WeAreChange Vancouver.  We must confront these scumbags wherever they are!
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline DJ BALL

• WeAreChangeVancouver
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 05:57:09 pm »
Thanks
Pretty sick that the same people that export torture,gulags and war demonize a man for shipping plant seeds.
No problem though if you need the synthetically produced THC provided by your friendly,helpful pharmaceutical,company
Then it's OK.
Excerpt from the DEA's site
"Today's DEA arrest of Marc Scott Emery, publisher of Cannabis Culture Magazine, and the founder of a marijuana legalization group, is a significant blow not only to the marijuana trafficking trade in the US and Canada, but also the marijuana legalization movement. His marijuana trade and propagandist marijuana magazine have generated nearly $5 million a year in profits that bolstered his trafficking efforts, but those have gone up in smoke today. Emery and his organization had been designated as one of the Attorney General's most wanted international drug trafficking organizational targets - one of only 46 in the world and the only one from Canada. Hundreds of thousands of dollars of Emery's illicit profits are known to have been channeled to marijuana legalization groups active in the United States and Canada. Drug legalization lobbyists now have one less pot of money to rely on." - Karen Tandy, DEA

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr081105.html
"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline Orion Jeriko

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 08:00:37 pm »

Way to go WeAreChange Vancouver.  We must confront these scumbags wherever they are!

Marc Emery is a scumbag?

Offline DJ BALL

• WeAreChangeVancouver
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 08:07:17 pm »
Marc Emery is a scumbag?

I'm pretty sure he means the guys Emery is talking about.

Emery seems like a genuinely decent man.

His comments about the US government are bang on.