Author Topic: FYI, Threads calling for a new Constitution or Constitutional Conventions, or...  (Read 8890 times)

JTCoyoté

...new Continental Congresses, or state conventions to Amend the Constitution... will be deleted... here is why!

Calling for a constitutional convention, is THE one thing that the patriot movement has been fighting against tooth and nail, for the last 138 years, since the Constitution was "set aside" in the decades after the Civil War and stealthfully replaced with a corporate document inculcated in the charter of the Washington DC. Organic act of 1871

You people need to read history!!!... Listen closely to the old timers of this movement in which you NEWLY find yourself!!!

It won't be you who makes the new constitution, but if you set forward the power of the people to create a constitutional convention... you can damn well bet your ass, you WILL quickly get the New World Order!!!

ONCE THE CONFERENCE OF STATES OR CONTINENTAL CONGRESS, OR CONVENTION, IS OPENED, SO IS THE CONSTITUTION... OPENED TO CHANGE, REVAMPING, OR OUT AND OUT REPLACEMENT! INSTANT NEW WORLD ORDER!

THIS TYPE OF CONVENTION ONCE OPENED HAS NO RULES, THIS IS DESCRIBED IN ARTICLE V OF THE CONSTITUTION... THIS IS WHY WHEN AN AMENDMENT IS PROPOSED... IT MUST BE WATCHED CLOSELY... AND BE DONE ONLY WHEN NECESSARY!

JTCoyoté

''...on every question of construction [of the Constitution], [let us] carry
ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the
spirit manifested in the Debates, & instead of trying what meaning may be
squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one
in which it was passed.''
~Thomas Jefferson

JTCoyoté

The New Continental Congress
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 01:49:45 pm »
I believe JT was mistaken in thinking we wish to have a Constitutional Convention, an idea already posted on this Forum.

I was hoping for a Congress of Representatives from the respective 50 states, to offer ideas and suggestions on how to
create, remove, and effect current Legislation in our Government.

Nothing more, nothing less. We wish to restore our Constitution by using it against our enemies.

Oh but you are calling for just such a thing!... Does the equal rights amendment, the ERA, sound like a call for a constitutional convention... no... but it was!

Does the conference of states, the COS, sound like a call for a constitutional convention... no... but it was!

What you guys are doing is a fledgling setting up of a state-by-state call for a revision within the federal government... if you do not have control of what it is you call for, there are several phrases that can be hidden in your call for changes, that if present, allow for that movement to morph, in fact, into a constitutional convention.

Each new generation of folks who've wakened, see something like what you guys are talking about here as the answer... and with each generation us old folks have to stop you, until you see how the system actually works... and how your zeal to get back to the Constitution, may well be the instrument by which it is destroyed...

I have given you enough Google fodder, in my last two posts to keep you guys busy for days... I know these facts, I helped compile some of them decades ago... you might click on the prison planet link beneath my signature and began reading there...

--Oldyoti

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
where fifty-one percent of the people may
 take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
"
~Thomas Jefferson

JTCoyoté

The New Continental Congress
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 01:52:38 pm »
I placed this in General Discussion-
it was moved by one of those mods to Personal requests/stories introductions
it was then moved by one of those mods to Offtopic/Ufos.

It seems the mods dont like us trying to network and effect change, OR they are misunderstanding what we are trying to accomplish.

either way, thats kind of BS if you ask me, I suppose ill go back to burning DVDs and watching football, because this obviously isnt the place to try to make REAL things happen. I will post no further unless this idea is accepted by more than 4 people.

I am dissapointed in the members and Mods. Lets all keep making fun of "sheeple" and arguing about whos religion is better, instead of trying to do SOMETHING. YOU need to GET REAL. Get OFF YOUR ASSES AND TRY TO DO SOMETHING.

Peace

Whatever JT, youve made up your mind not to listen, you are the all-knowing MOD so excuse me for trying to do something serious, even if YOU personally do not see it that way.

Rediculous, absolutely Rediculous.

this movement is FUKKED people.

and so is this country.

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD, A CALL FOR "THE NEW CONTINENTAL CONGRESS", TELLS WHAT IT IS ABOUT!

Perhaps you should go back to watching football... I hope you have a lot more understanding of that game than you do of this reality... You are the one not listening! This thing that you are urging people to do could very well be the end of the Republic if it goes to fruition...

I suggest you read my last two posts, the ones in large letters... maybe that'll make it easier for you to understand why this was moved and why it may disappear altogether... this kind of thing is a call for a new world order... whether you know it or not.

As to your last capitalized line, there's an old saying, "When in doubt... don't!"... And the first thing you need to do, before you start doing something, is have some Idea what it is you're trying to do, which requires a whole lot more reading than you have obviously done!!

There are about 15 people who have posted on this thread... besides me. In this movement, that's about the ratio (1 in 16) who know what's going on, compared to those who are just now learning how to find their asses with both hands.

Screaming moderator abuse, when there has been none... will get you banned! Fair warning!

--Oldyoti

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
where fifty-one percent of the people may
 take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
"
~Thomas Jefferson