Author Topic: VIDEO - Subliminal messages in Ron Paul CNN interview  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Biggs

VIDEO - Subliminal messages in Ron Paul CNN interview
« on: October 04, 2008, 01:17:27 pm »
wow watch this one, hardcore submliminals going on in an interview from last year

Ron Paul Subliminal Messages

Did CNN try to convey a message while Ron Paul spoke?
(11mins)
http://www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=370&title=Ron_Paul_Subliminal_Messages
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline andy1033

Re: VIDEO - Subliminal messages in Ron Paul CNN interview
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 01:21:34 pm »
Is it posted somewhere else, as my ie will not open the page for some reason?

xfahctor

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 02:03:07 pm »
 I couldn't tell for myself. The words they highlighted for us jumped out before the bcakground even became the focal point for me. That alone is a little social engineering on the part of the person who complied the video used to make this claim.
SO.....I dug up the original. The "subliminal messeges" only occupy the first minute or so and in the orginal, I saw lots of other words. the only reason the negative stuff stood out was because the video compiler highlighted them and bounced them to the forfront for us to see (perhaps he himself has something against Paul?....a plant?...*shrug*)
 We could also take this the other direction, being subliminal in FAVOR of Ron Paul with words like...worker...help....school....guard...and for quite a bit....we see in large letters, capitolized and highlighted in a big box, the words "REPUBLICANS' CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT" in addition to Ron Paul situated in front of the white house for a long time.
here is the original video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afPqeNuPTVo

Offline Biggs

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 02:17:40 pm »
Is it posted somewhere else, as my ie will not open the page for some reason?

I do not know, but I was having problems with the site just before posting, it should work fine normally, just a DoS attack or something
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Biggs

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 02:20:05 pm »
I couldn't tell for myself. The words they highlighted for us jumped out before the bcakground even became the focal point for me. That alone is a little social engineering on the part of the person who complied the video used to make this claim.
SO.....I dug up the original. The "subliminal messeges" only occupy the first minute or so and in the orginal, I saw lots of other words. the only reason the negative stuff stood out was because the video compiler highlighted them and bounced them to the forfront for us to see (perhaps he himself has something against Paul?....a plant?...*shrug*)
 We could also take this the other direction, being subliminal in FAVOR of Ron Paul with words like...worker...help....school....guard...and for quite a bit....we see in large letters, capitolized and highlighted in a big box, the words "REPUBLICANS' CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT" in addition to Ron Paul situated in front of the white house for a long time.
here is the original video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afPqeNuPTVo

no the video poster does not have anything against Ron Paul, he supports him, you do not seem to really understand what the video is about, it is about CNN sending subliminal messages to people watching to deter them from supporting RP. Further it is about triggering responses in mind control slaves (although less so than the former point of CNN influencing people's subconcious to dislike or fear Ron Paul)
STOP THE KILLING NOW