Author Topic: Bush Bangs on Table and infers: House better pass my f**king bill!  (Read 11638 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Terrorist in the White House: George W. Bush just banged on a table and got all frustrated about his fascist coup.

He said:

"The House must [...]  get this bill passed."

The guy is clinically insane and is showing his true colors as a Hitler/Stalinist tyrrant.

more info below including video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBr6zW5upTs

At 2:03 he slams the table
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Loungin

Re: Bush Bangs on Table: "House better pass my f**king bill!"
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 11:02:00 am »
It's coming down soon!  Can you feel the change?

Offline stymo1

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 11:02:56 am »
Where did you see that?
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline andy1033

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 11:03:17 am »
Why don't they add more sweeteners, like red and blue bows for goats tails, that would cost around 150 billion, while pooor people starve.

Do you guys even care if they do, seeing as they can do what they want anyway.

xfahctor

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 11:03:23 am »
lol, sounds like someone up there is getting a little frustrated. welcome to my world george.

Offline Loungin

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 11:04:43 am »
lol, sounds like someone up there is getting a little frustrated. welcome to my world george.

It is further evidence that they are losing control.  This bodes well for us and should lift your spirits.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 11:07:40 am »
Like grandfather, like grandson:

http://www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=763&title=WHITE_HOUSE_COUP___SMEDLEY_BUTLER___PRESCOTT_BUSH

Since history seems to repeat itself, this is important information considering the state of the economy.

white house coup smedley butler pt 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/v/dlC5IiKikJ0&hl=en&fs=1

white house coup smedley butler pt 2 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/v/TiQh1_rYw9w&hl=en&fs=1

white house coup smedley butler pt 3 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/v/g0xsU_0LKco&hl=en&fs=1

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 11:14:28 am »
Terrorist in the White House: George W. Bush just banged on a table and got all frustrated about his fascist coup.

"The House better pass my bill."

The guy is clinically insane and is showing his true colors as a Hitler/Stalinist tyrrant.

Someone please post the youtube.  Thanks

LOL, I gotta see this...George throwing a tantrum.  :D
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline limitgov

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 11:15:44 am »
It is further evidence that they are losing control.  This bodes well for us and should lift your spirits.

Actually, its further evidence that people on this board will believe anything.
There is no video of this happening or any evidence.

Offline snarky comment

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 11:18:02 am »

I hunt Unicorns on weekends

Offline AlexJrocks

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 11:21:05 am »

"The House better pass my bill."

Someone please post the youtube.  Thanks

Link, please?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 11:21:18 am »
There is no video of this happening or any evidence.

He did not say the words I mentioned, geeeez.  But watch the video when it is posted, he mine as well have.  He smacked the table and looked like a fricking madman piercing into the camera to stress how important the bailout bill is for himaself.

He looks like a gambler yelling at his friend for money to cover his next bet.

Just watch the video.  Sorry if people actually believed he said "f**k".  Thought you guys knew me by now.

And it might have been "House better pass this bill."

or something similar.

He just gave a press conference.

Then he had friends parading on the White House lawn talking about how important the business was for small business owners (the guy sells $200,000 pieces of equipment-how small is his business?)

Offline limitgov

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 11:21:55 am »
I hunt Unicorns on weekends

So do most people on this board.
But only half of them know that the unicorns are mind-controlled by the NWO.

Of course, "you'll be lucky if you see this in the back of the paper".....

"ITS NOT FUNNY, PEOPLE".....

"THIS ISN"T A GAME......THESE PEOPLE ARE HAAARD CORE".

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 11:25:32 am »
Sorry if people actually believed he said "f**k". 

Come on, you know George said it 10 seconds before he went "live" and 10 seconds after.  :D  ;D
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 11:26:07 am »
Where did you see that?

Press conference just happened

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Bush Bangs on Table: "House better pass my f**king bill!" (embellished)
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 11:27:14 am »
First he lied about people wanting the bill and then he said (word for word)...

""House ought to listen to those voices and get this bill passed"

Offline scoffer

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 11:29:33 am »
Hey, I don't hunt anything! I even save bugs and spiders. I have considered taking up archery, maybe I'll use some of the wooden arrows that the bailout plan is supposed to cover.

I think it's great that Bush had a temper tantrum, it means he isn't getting his way, that makes me happy.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 11:36:04 am »
"People BETTER understand that the House of Representatives needs to accept this piece of legislation." (I think it is word for word-this is where he banged on the table-they keep showing it on the 24/7 mind control stations)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 11:59:16 am »
Reaping the whirlwind
http://www.economist.com/world/unitedstates/displaystory.cfm?story_id=12341613
Oct 2nd 2008
From The Economist print edition
George Bush’s presidency is ending in disaster

PLENTY of people can be blamed for the calamity on Capitol Hill on September 29th. Two-hundred and twenty-eight congressmen decided they were ready to risk another Great Depression. Nancy Pelosi made an idiotic speech damning the Republicans. Sheriff McCain claimed that he was going to ride into town to sort out the mess—and promptly fell off his horse. But there is no doubt where the lion’s share of the blame belongs: with George Bush. The dismal handling of the financial crisis over the past fortnight is not only a comment on Mr Bush’s personal shortcomings as a leader. It is a comment on the failure of his leadership style over the past eight years.

The convenient excuse for Mr Bush’s performance is that he is at the fag-end of his presidency. Public attention has shifted to the presidential candidates, and the members of the House face the electorate in a month. But this rings hollow: there is nothing about the political cycle that dictates that an outgoing president should have an approval rating of 27% and an army of enemies on Capitol Hill. Bill Clinton ended his two terms with ratings of close to 70%.

The crisis underlined Mr Bush’s two biggest personal weaknesses—his leaden tongue and his indecisiveness. He failed to explain in simple language that a crisis on Wall Street also means a crisis on Main Street. The self-styled decider was also singularly lacking in decisiveness. He handed responsibility for the bail-out to a technocrat, his treasury secretary, Hank Paulson, but then failed to provide him with the necessary political backup. He started lobbying legislators only days before the vote. He failed to travel to Capitol Hill to make a personal appeal to Congress. Worse still, he wasted political capital on a farcical photo-op meeting in the White House with the presidential candidates. Mr Clinton would have done things a lot better.

Catastrophe will probably be averted, at least for now. As The Economist went to press, it looked as if the rescue package would pass through the House of Representatives, perhaps as early as October 3rd: it was approved by the Senate on October 1st. But this was less thanks to the Bush administration than to the fact that a run on the markets has put the fear of God into legislators. Moreover, the collapse of the rescue package was part of a wider pattern of failure: almost everything that the Bush administration has attempted since 2004, most notably Social Security reform and immigration reform, has ended in failure.

This succession of failures is a verdict on Mr Bush’s leadership style. The Bush administration has been defined by two things—ruthless partisanship and an iron commitment to presidential power. In his first term Mr Bush pushed through a conservative agenda of huge tax cuts and a war against Iraq despite the fact that he had the narrowest of mandates. In his re-election bid in 2004 he relied on supercharging the conservative base rather than reaching out to middle-of-the-road voters.

The Bush administration also treated Congress with something approaching contempt. Mr Bush liked to think of himself as a CEO at the head of a government machine rather than as a politician in a town of politicians. The first directive that his vice-president, Dick Cheney, gave to his chief counsel, David Addington, was to “restore the powers of the presidency”. This contempt was unconcealed when it came to the Democrats (Joe Lieberman excepted): Mr Cheney even told Vermont’s Patrick Leahy to “go f**k yourself” on the Senate floor. But it extended to fellow Republicans. The White House nonchalantly undermined one Senate majority leader, Trent Lott, because it thought that it could replace him with a more pliable one, Bill Frist. It failed to keep Congress informed about important decisions, particularly on the “war on terror”, let alone involved in decision-making.
The Bush legacy

This my-way-or-the-highway partisanship destroyed Mr Bush’s ability to push through entitlement reforms. Why should the Democrats take the risk of helping to change the system when Mr Bush was likely to take all the credit for success? It also destroyed his ability to win enough Democratic support for one of the most important bipartisan measures he championed, immigration reform. On September 29th Mr Bush saw his rescue package torn apart by two groups of people who have been enraged by his political style—left-wing Democrats (who regard him as the spawn of Satan) and right-wing market fundamentalists. He also saw Congress relishing the chance to humble the imperial presidency. “This is a democracy,” remarked North Dakota’s Kent Conrad. “This isn’t a dictatorship.”

Mr Bush also paid the price for the defining cause of his presidency, the invasion of Iraq, an initiative which destroyed the bipartisan unity created by September 11th, 2001. The most stinging complaint against the Emergency Economic Stabilisation Act of 2008 was that it bore an uneasy resemblance to the Iraq War Resolution of 2002. There was the same bid for untrammelled authority (Mr Paulson’s initial request for $700 billion was a mere three pages; Congress has expanded it to 450 pages); the same alarmist rhetoric (“our entire economy is in danger”); and the same insistence that Congress should act immediately. Sceptics battered the president with complaints about crying wolf.

The most damning verdict on Mr Bush this week came not from the Democrats but from the 133 Republicans who decided to vote against a Republican administration. Mr Bush devoted much of his energy as president to forging a lasting Republican majority. But over the past four years conservatives have turned against him on everything from immigration reform to financial management. Far from creating a hegemonic party, Mr Bush leaves the Republicans in the worst state they have been in for decades; riven by divisions, confused about their identity and facing Armageddon at the ballot box.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 12:00:23 pm »
Bush calls on the House to pass the financial rescue bill
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/10/bush-calls-on-t.html

In brief remarks at the White House, President Bush pressed the House to pass the financial rescue bill, saying that tight credit is hurting small business.

"This issue has gone way beyond New York and Wall Street," Bush said. "This is an issue that is affecting hardworking people. They are worried about their savings, they are worried about their jobs, they are worried about their houses, they are worried about their small businesses and the House of Representative must listen to these voices and get this bill passed and get about the business of restoring confidence."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 12:01:00 pm »
Bush plea over bail-out House vote
http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5iwM-R8nsHvD-gY1AftvyNSTdQlTg
12 hours ago

President George Bush told Congress's Lower House that the state of America's troubled economy "demands" that it followed the Senate's lead and passed a £385 billion rescue package.

Mr Bush said the Bill was "essential to the financial security of every American" after it was passed in the Senate by 74 votes to 25.

The Senate stepped in and added more than 100 billion dollars (£56.2bn) of sweeteners to the proposals after the Bill's surprise rejection by members of the House of Representatives shocked the world earlier this week.

The House will now get a second chance to vote on the amended proposals before the Bill can be sent to the president to be signed into law.

Mr Bush applauded the Senate for its "strong bipartisan vote".

He praised those involved in the negotiations and said: "They worked across the aisle to make vital improvements to the rescue package I sent Congress last month - including an expansion of deposit insurance that will help protect the savings of American families and small businesses.

"The Bill the Senate passed is essential to the financial security of every American."

He added: "With the improvements the Senate has made, I believe members of both parties in the House can support this legislation.

"The American people expect - and our economy demands - that the House pass this good Bill this week and send it to my desk."

But the Bill, seen by many Americans as a 700 billion dollar (£385bn) bail-out of Wall Street, is still expected to meet tough opposition in the House.

Offline Kregener

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 12:04:17 pm »
Bush could not write an 8th grade book report, let alone a MASSIVE bailout bill.

Just sayin'....
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 12:55:42 pm »
President Bush Discusses Rescue Package After Meeting with Business leaders
http://www.cqpolitics.com/wmspage.cfm?docID=news-000002969112

SPEAKER: PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

• BUSH: I want to thank the job creators who’ve joined me here today to talk about the state of the economy and the need for the House of Representatives to pass the -- the bill that passed the Senate last night with an overwhelming bipartisan majority.

Our discussion today centered around credit. I know there’s a lot of discussions in the newspapers and on TV about the credit freeze. Well, let me tell you what this means.

It means that if you’re running a small company and you need to make payroll or you need to make sure you got inventory to be able to sell a product or you want to expand so you could hire somebody, you need to have credit. You need to be able to have money on a regular basis from your local banker.

And the problem is, because people are worried about the future, they’re worried the government won’t act, credit is frozen. People aren’t lending money from bank to bank or they’re not lending money to our medium- and small-sized businesses. And that means people’s jobs are in jeopardy.

And the bill that’s before the House of Representatives tomorrow is a bill that is -- got the best chance of providing liquidity, providing credit, providing money so small businesses and medium-size businesses can function.

A lot of people are watching the House of Representatives now to determine whether or not they will be able to act positively on a bill that has been improved.

People say, “Well, what do you mean by that?”

BUSH: Well, the insurance for the FDIC goes up to $250,000. That’s an improvement to the legislation, not only for banks, but for credit unions as well.

And so I’m talking to people who are -- you know, who come from the heartland that understand what’s taking place in our economy today, people who understand that the House of Representatives needs to pass this piece of legislation.

And I want to thank you all for going up and telling these members of Congress what’s on your mind, and how this affects your businesses at home, and how it affects the communities in which you live.

This thing -- this issue has gone way beyond New York and Wall Street. This is an issue that’s affecting hardworking people. They’re worried about their savings. They’re worried about their jobs. They’re worried about the houses. They’re worried about their small businesses. And the House of Representatives must listen to these voices and get this bill passed  so we can get about the business of restoring confidence.

Thank you very much.

END

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2008, 12:59:43 pm »
hahahahahaha

2:03 He slams the table!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBr6zW5upTs

Offline AlexJrocks

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 01:02:06 pm »
I don't get it-it goes from being DEFEATED in the House, to winning in the Senate by an OVERWHELMING margin??!! Sure, there were "sweeteners", but I find it odd how a BIG jump of support it's already gotten.

Are politicians in DC getting threatened, blackmailed and bribed to do so? This is my big concern now that it's going back to the House-they really need only 12 more votes, and the powers that be probably had plenty of time already to pull some more strings.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 01:06:56 pm »
I don't get it-it goes from being DEFEATED in the House, to winning in the Senate by an OVERWHELMING margin??!! Sure, there were "sweeteners", but I find it odd how a BIG jump of support it's already gotten.

Are politicians in DC getting threatened, blackmailed and bribed to do so? This is my big concern now that it's going back to the House-they really need only 12 more votes, and the powers that be probably had plenty of time already to pull some more strings.

They are getting huge amounts of harrassment.  We need to keep calling/writing to support them.  They need to continue to know wher we stand.

Even more people are pissed about this crap with the carbon tax and the wooden arrows.

The 451 page crap is a manuscript for a total communist takeover. People can see now how much of a communist Bush really is, he is completely against the constitution with foreign and domestic policy.

Offline thrashbassist

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 01:11:58 pm »
The House had better listen to the people, not the bankers and paid-off politicians. Either way, the ship is going down, people.

I wonder, if this bill gets shot down too, do you think they'll try again?
Non Serviam

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Bush Bangs on Table and infers: House better pass my f**king bill!
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 01:17:50 pm »
Few Important Facts:
The "new and improved" BAILOUT PLAN:

We all know that the original BAILOUT plan meant that Paulson has more power than all three branches of government and that $700 Billion to $50 Trillion (derivitives exposure) is transfered from US taxpayers to the top 400 families in the US. The new plan adds even more things that should outrage every American Citizen.

====================

From PTTurboe: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=62180.0
The bailout is intended for FOREIGN BANKS and not US Banks:

SEC. 112. The Secretary shall coordinate, as appropriate, with foreign financial authorities and central banks to work toward the establishment of similar programs by such authorities and central banks. To the extent that such foreign financial authorities or banks hold troubled assets as a result of extending financing to financial institutions that have failed or defaulted on such financing, such troubled assets qualify for purchase under section 101

Links from Nailer: http://www.fedupusa.org/ Starts at 1:30 into this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqIFoBXGizc

====================

The BAILOUT is 451 Pages:
No one has had any time to read it and examine it.  No one actually knows who wrote it.  Please read it and add to the list of "issues" with this piece of "legislation"
http://banking.senate.gov/public/_files/latestversionAYO08C32_xml.pdf
http://cryptome.org/bailout-senate.pdf

====================

From IndependentWV: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=62171.msg318770#msg318770
New Tax earmarks in Bailout bill:

- Film and Television Productions (Sec. 502)
- Wooden Arrows designed for use by children (Sec. 503)
- 6 page package of earmarks for litigants in the 1989 Exxon Valdez incident, Alaska (Sec. 504)

Tax earmark “extenders” in the bailout bill.
- Virgin Island and Puerto Rican Rum (Section 308)
- American Samoa (Sec. 309)
- Mine Rescue Teams (Sec. 310)
- Mine Safety Equipment (Sec. 311)
- Domestic Production Activities in Puerto Rico (Sec. 312)
- Indian Tribes (Sec. 314, 315)
- Railroads (Sec. 316)
- Auto Racing Tracks (Sec. 317)
- District of Columbia (Sec. 322)
- Wool Research (Sec. 325)

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/AYO08C32_xml.pdf

======================

From gEEk squad: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=62241.msg319015#msg319015
Revision of US Tax Code for Carbon Emmissions:

SEC. 116. CERTAIN INCOME AND GAINS RELATING TO INDUSTRIAL SOURCE CARBON DIOXIDE TREATED AS QUALIFYING INCOME FOR PUBLICLY TRADED PARTNERSHIPS.

(a) IN GENERAL.—Subparagraph (E) of section 7704(d)(1) (defining qualifying income) is amended by inserting ‘‘or industrial source carbon dioxide’’ after ‘‘timber)’’.

(b) EFFECTIVE DATE.—The amendment made by this section shall take effect on the date of the enactment of this Act, in taxable years ending after such date.

SEC. 117. CARBON AUDIT OF THE TAX CODE.

(a) STUDY.—The Secretary of the Treasury shall enter into an agreement with the National Academy of Sciences to undertake a comprehensive review of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to identify the types of and specific tax provisions that have the largest effects on carbon and other greenhouse gas emissions and to estimate the magnitude of those effects.

(b) REPORT.—Not later than 2 years after the date of enactment of this Act, the National Academy of Sciences shall submit to Congress a report containing the results of study authorized under this section.

(c) AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.—There is authorized to be appropriated to carry out this section $1,500,000 for the period of fiscal years 2009 and 2010.

=====================

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=62251.0
BAILOUT includes a financial collapse timebomb for further extortion:
All of their increases to insurances (FDIC, etc.) are set to expire 1/1/2010

That is when they really plan on exploding the last remnants of the financial market.  That is when the real depression will be in full swing and then all of the insurances will expire or we will be forced to pass an even worse bill!

=====================

From Hershie: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=62074.0
NAU ALERT:Henry Paulson and the Noth American Development Bank:
That is the North American Development Bank.
It is a multi national bank that we co-own with Mexico
Here is the link!
He is also on the Board of Directors of the BECC
This stands for the Border Environmental Cooperation Commission. This is the sister organization to the NADB.
These two agencies work to build infrastructure on the USA/Mexico border!
They work with Fannie May and Freddie Mac
these organizations are wasting millions upon millions of dollars on the border!!!
[link to www.newswithviews.com]
All of the links to this information is in this article!
link to www.nadb.org]
NADB LINK
[link to www.cocef.org]
BECC LINK
[link to www.cocef.org]
NADB/BECC projects link

=====================

From rawiron1: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=62415.0
North American Union: True intent of the BAILOUT and planned economic collapse:

Bloomberg Article:
"North American economies must better integrate or risk falling further behind in competitiveness with Europe and Asia," Mexican President Felipe Calderon said.
'It's a very sensitive issue. In political terms, it's like a capital sin to talk about it'
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601086&sid=aErWCiaM5aJk&refer=latin_america

=====================

From larsonstdoc: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=62175.0
Nancy Pelosi and her "Tax Shelter" (her husband and PAC funds)

Nancy Pelosi paid husband with PAC funds: $99,000 for rent, utilities, accounting fees
http://www.washtimes.com/news/2008/oct/01/pelosis-pac-pays-bills-for-spouses-firm/

Offline rustygunn

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 01:18:05 pm »
The House had better listen to the people, not the bankers and paid-off politicians. Either way, the ship is going down, people.

Yes.
From W's speech the other day:
It matters little what a path a bill takes to become law. What matters is that we get a law.

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 01:18:18 pm »

I think so.  It would not suprise me if it was a bill with more added to it.
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

xfahctor

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 01:18:33 pm »
HILAROIUS youtube posting! thanks for that.almost peed my pants laughing. But I didn't hear the infamous quote you claimed in the thread topic?

Offline AlexJrocks

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 01:18:47 pm »
They are getting huge amounts of harrassment.  We need to keep calling/writing to support them.  They need to continue to know wher we stand.

Even more people are pissed about this crap with the carbon tax and the wooden arrows.

The 451 page crap is a manuscript for a total communist takeover. People can see now how much of a communist Bush really is, he is completely against the constitution with foreign and domestic policy.

Purpose

(1) This directive establishes a comprehensive national policy on the continuity of Federal Government structures and operations and a single National Continuity Coordinator responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of Federal continuity policies. This policy establishes "National Essential Functions," prescribes continuity requirements for all executive departments and agencies, and provides guidance for State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector organizations in order to ensure a comprehensive and integrated national continuity program that will enhance the credibility of our national security posture and enable a more rapid and effective response to and recovery from a national emergency.

Definitions

(2) In this directive:

(a) "Category" refers to the categories of executive departments and agencies listed in Annex A to this directive;

(b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;

Offline mike E. dangerously

• none can escape the Sandman's dark dreams.
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 02:21:45 pm »
Like grandfather, like grandson:

Sane,I move to rename the bailout scam as "The Revenge of Prescott Bush bill" W is simply showing his families fascist philosophy to the world. >:(
"What is it that sucks at my soul so acutely? What emptiness drives me out into the night time and again to fight forces I cannot hope to defeat.?"- The Sandman

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 04:23:14 pm »
Sane,I move to rename the bailout scam as "The Revenge of Prescott Bush bill" W is simply showing his families fascist philosophy to the world. >:(

Nice!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2008, 04:32:15 pm »
  I made a post about how alcohol and tobacco were much worse for you than cannabis.  I forgot about GW Bush.  He's gotta be smokin something.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.