Author Topic: Rumors about banks or Government , post them here.  (Read 16690 times)

Offline Nailer

Rumors about banks or Government , post them here.
« on: October 01, 2008, 12:32:42 pm »

http://boards.prudentbear.com/bbs_read.asp?mid=736820&tid=736820&fid=1&start=1&sr=1&sb=1&snsa=A#M736820

LAST MINUTE MESSAGE: Reliable word that Bank of America branch managers just received a
letter or memo from the USFed instructing them to perhaps be ready for a one-week universal
shut-down of the banking system, including access to checking accounts, savings accounts and credit
cards. Reliable word has it that BofA bank branches received a shipment of signs last week, reading
“We're sorry, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot be open at this time.”

punchline from the press release:

“ISDA's protocol mechanism is playing an important role in ensuring stability in the credit derivatives industry by helping to provide participants with an efficient and reliable settlement process in the event of a reference entity default,”

(Ras Translation): "We're scroomed. We have hundreds of counterparties who are now bankrupt and can't pay up. There are so many defaults on underlying "reference entities" that the carnage is now measure in the NET tens of trillions".

Heh.

Scroomed, doomed and tatoomed.

So, it wouldn't surprise me to see total chaos the minute they try to hold yet another soon-to-fail "auction" just like they did back in September (after which AIG failed, MErrill failed, Lehman failed, and Goldman and Morgan were instantly turned into "commercial banks").

There is nothing, NOTHING that is off the table these days. What's important to understand, is that the out of control derivatives monster, is largely a zero sum game. HOWEVER, the ambiguity & complexity of financial instruments allowed both parties to claim that the transactions were profitable. However, with the failure of financial instruments, the contracts are called. And transactions that were booked at profitable - weren't. And if they were profitable - they are uncollectible. Thus, both parties are in trouble. And once there is a single bankruptcy - you've got problems as far as the eye can see. With a bankrupt institution, they collect on receivables (bad for other institutions) and stiff the payables (bad for other institutions). So the daisy chain is instantly out of control. Worse, the entire foundation of RETURNS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN BOOKED - are simply ledger entries - with no real meaning. There simply will be no realization of previously booked returns - the foundation of the financial system is suspect.

for the ISDA "Swap Meet of Failed CDS Positions", according to this PDF presentation from ISDA:

I can't WAIT to see how this works out. Hopefully it will be better than the failed Sunday auction that kicked off the financial collapse of the world.

I challenge the readers here to peruse it and see just how badly this auction might go.

If this is true, it's a bullshit ploy by the Feds to start rumors in order to push through their agenda. You can't shut down the banks, without destroying the country and starting a run on torches and pitchforks.

Even if the details are true, the Feds wouldn't shut down the banks.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Nailer

Re: Rumors about banks or Government , post them here.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 12:37:33 pm »
here is a list from the link above ..

http://boards.prudentbear.com/bbs_list.asp?fid=1
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline scoffer

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 12:50:58 pm »
Thanks Nailer.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 01:01:44 pm »
This is all staged panic.  They have been doing gas shortages and food shortages BULLSHIT!!!!!

This is all planned to influence our decisionmaking abilities.

IT IS BEING DONE BY INTERNATIONAL BANKERS NAMELY ROCKEFELLER/ROTHSCHILD/BUFFETT/SCHULTZ/BEATRICE!!!!!!!

This is an attack on freedom of the United States.  It is all bullshit games to force us to support the 451 page fascist coup Chinese CEO Bailout Bill!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Nailer

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 01:07:45 pm »
This is all staged panic.  They have been doing gas shortages and food shortages BULLSHIT!!!!!

IT IS BEING DONE BY INTERNATIONAL BANKERS NAMELY ROCKEFELLER/ROTHSCHILD/BUFFETT/SCHULTZ/BEATRICE!!!!!!!

This is an attack on freedom of the United States.  It is all bullshit games to force us to support the 451 page fascist coup Chinese CEO Bailout Bill!

They want the people to start riot's and become violent so the Government can call out the troops and bring out nation wide martial law.

independentWV

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 01:12:09 pm »
http://www.citizensforethics.org/node/34436

Interesting paragraph:
AIG executives and employees gave Democrats 46 percent of their campaign contributions since 1998. Sen. Christopher J. Dodd (Conn.), chairman of the Senate banking committee, racked up the most donations, $281,400, while Sen. Charles E. Schumer (N.Y.), a member of both the Senate banking and finance committees, took in $116,400 .

The connections worked well when AIG needed special help, as it did in the days before and after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 07:16:23 am »
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message623262/pg1

ran into two soldiers in a deli last night.These two soldiers wore side arms like police officers.This is not a common site here.

soldiers with rifles at Grand Central & Penn Stations yes,because they are high risk spots-- I guess.But not glocs or 45's on their hips.

There have been police excercises in this city for weeks.All summer there has been crazy fireworks displays in NY harbor for no good reason at all.People would stand around wondering who the hell is setting off firworks in the harbor.And what the hell are they celebrating.....

I think I know now.Lucky me, I live in the capital of the new fascist dictatorship.sighhhh..

truth, there have been unusual police activities in NYC.

Was walking past Grand Central Station with a friend last week when we saw the most incredible display of NYPD that either one of us had ever seen assembled. Those guys were locked and loaded. It looked like a staging area with every type of vehicle imaginable. The show of force was at least three blocks long that I saw. My friend went up to a cop and asked him what was going on. He told her they were doing an exercise for "Home Land Security". Very creepy.

Why would they tie-up such a massive display of manpower in the middle of the work day?

Offline Nailer

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 07:56:00 am »
LAST MINUTE MESSAGE: Reliable word that Giant and Kroger store managers just received a letter from the FDA instructing them to be ready for a one-week universal shut-down of the grocery business, including, and not limited to, access to fresh and frozen produce, meats, and even coffee. Reliable word has it that stores received a shipment of signs last week, saying:

STORE CLOSED DUE TO GAS SHORTAGE. NO FOOD AVAILABLE IN THE US.

www.kroger.com
www.giant.com

might have more info!

Offline Demosthenes

• Demosthenes
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 08:20:47 am »
LAST MINUTE MESSAGE: Reliable word that Giant and Kroger store managers just received a letter from the FDA instructing them to be ready for a one-week universal shut-down of the grocery business, including, and not limited to, access to fresh and frozen produce, meats, and even coffee. Reliable word has it that stores received a shipment of signs last week, saying:

www.kroger.com
www.giant.com

might have more info!

That would be very interesting. It would be nice if someone could find a copy of that letter from the FDA to post out there.
Demosthenes

Offline Nailer

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 08:26:43 am »
That would be very interesting. It would be nice if someone could find a copy of that letter from the FDA to post out there.

If you remember my thread about our local Hardees running out of food supplies it is possible. The Hardees finally recieved their food shipment yesterday around 1 pm, it was 4 days late..

Offline Please Wake Up!

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 08:39:32 am »

Reliable word has it that stores received a shipment of signs last week, saying:

What?!?!

Signs which say .... "No food available in the US"... 

I'm as freaked out as the next person and have even found myself in a state of panic as of late but this doesn't sound trustworthy to me. (No offense to you Nailer).  Even if those f*ckers do plan on screwing with our food supplies would they really do it in such a blatant manner?  Somethings fishy with this info.... I hope  :o

Offline Nailer

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 08:41:18 am »
What?!?!

Signs which say .... "No food available in the US"... 

I'm as freaked out as the next person and have even found myself in a state of panic as of late but this doesn't sound trustworthy to me. (No offense to you Nailer).  Even if those f*ckers do plan on screwing with our food supplies would they really do it in such a blatant manner?  Somethings fishy with this info.... I hope  :o

That is why I posted it in the Rumors section, It could just be a rumor or a hint  at what is to come.

Offline raiden654

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 08:44:14 am »

what he said.-sane is one of the most inteligent people on this forum he knows what hes talking about. there are no gas shortages or any of the nature.

Offline munkey

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 08:44:44 am »
I am watching as the dow is dropping like a stone
already 144 points down in less than 20 minutes.

do you think they are trying to crash it to make sure the bill gets through?
For a boit of mindless fun
click below

Just click the link, you know you want to

Offline Nailer

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 08:49:06 am »
I am watching as the dow is dropping like a stone
already 144 points down in less than 20 minutes.

do you think they are trying to crash it to make sure the bill gets through?

Oct 2 9:46am † Change %Change Level

Dow -162.88 -1.50% 10,668.19
 NASDAQ -27.31 -1.32% 2,042.09
 S&P -19.64 -1.69% 1,141.42

DJ Wilshire 5000 -203.47 -1.72% 11,605.33

Offline Lee

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 10:25:56 am »
doesn't work Nailer

http://boards.prudentbear.com/bbs_list.asp?fid=1

Actually, both links don't work.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 12:00:23 pm »
 went into town this morning. And watched as literally dozens of cars pull up along ATMs to withdraw their money.
Not the usual for this morning traffic.
Two banks which sit across the street from one another had police cars stationed in their parking lots.
That's unusual too.
Americans are getting the idea..don't trust Wallstreet, don't trust the Federal Reserve.

Well, that's what I was wondering.
I also noticed that at one of the banks, the bank manager walked outside with several customers each time.
They were really in some heavy debate.

Well, where I am from..there is a run on the banks!
I can assure you.
This is not usual traffic..and hell..not with cops standing as guards in the parking lot!
Well, I know what I saw.
It was orderly..but..still all the same..lots of people taking cash out.

I have heard a lot of regular people saying they were/are going to take their money out of the bank. So I imagine it could get much worse. We will see.

Offline Kregener

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 12:02:33 pm »
Rumor has it that the Federal Government is going to bend each one of us over a boiling radiator, spread our butt cheeks, and force a large object into our rectums sans benefit of any lubrication.

But this is just a rumor...
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline Nailer

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 12:06:04 pm »
Rumor has it that the Federal Government is going to bend each one of us over a boiling radiator, spread our butt cheeks, and force a large object into our rectums sans benefit of any lubrication.

If there are actually bank runs the Government would not let the media report it as it would become a free for all and people would become very violent about  money.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 12:07:36 pm »

I hear there will be a Blackwater mercenary on hand to kiss us as said large object is inserted. ;D
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline scoffer

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 12:12:31 pm »
I hear there will be a Blackwater mercenary on hand to kiss us as said large object is inserted. ;D

This just get more and more appealing.

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 05:27:42 pm »
bump b/c I am interested in hearing if anyone had more information about any of this

Offline kevlar442

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 06:06:28 pm »
Wells Fargo has big trouble coming unless the bailout scam passes.  They have been one of the most deceitful banks as far as disclosing all the junk paper they have.  I have a link if someone wants.
"So make your move and plead the fifth cuz you can't plead the first"  -Rage Against the Machine

Offline barndoor77

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2008, 08:44:40 pm »

www.kroger.com
www.giant.com

might have more info!

This is CRITICAL information - because base businesses such as gas stores receive their gasoline shipments via account (in otherwords via business charge account) - it means that gasoline gets trucked WETHER OR NOT THE BANKS ARE OPEN.  The gas stores still operate with the small percentage of the public that can deal in cash.  If the signs are already made up stating GASOLINE SHORTAGE - that really means a CODE RED SHUTDOWN DUE TO A FALSE FLAG EVENT AGAINST A REFINERY.

Offline barndoor77

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 08:51:46 pm »
Links to ongoing gas shortages ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26952666/

Panic buying fuels gas shortage

By Brian Lazenby, [email protected]
The Chattanooga Times Free Press
updated 6:15 p.m. MT, Mon., Sept. 29, 2008

Chattanooga, Tenn. - Chattanooga still is experiencing sporadic gas outages, which retailers say is having an unexpected effect on their businesses.

Randy Bly, community relations manager for AAA Auto Club South, said he has Chattanooga on the "watch" list, meaning sporadic gas outages could continue. He said the Southeast is receiving the brunt of the hurricane-induced supply shortage.

Mike DuPree, general manager at DuPree Oil, said 23 stations, almost all of them in Hamilton County, have notified him that they are out of gas or are about to be out.

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 09:01:37 pm »
The key to all of this is to find out where Cheney's head is at and follow that trail.  As Alex always says-its right in front of us folks-we just have to open our eyes and look for it.

Phennommennonn

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2008, 05:19:41 am »
the bank shut down rumor began when some asshat posted in the comments on ticker forum, yahoo/google finance the "letter memo" you all are seeing. it was improperly spelled, had caps, and it reeked of bs. hal turner gets a hold of this, he makes an edit and says he confirmed all of this thru his contacts at....dont quote me...the fed reserve wire system.

that story went viral on all the boards and in CT email lists etc.

yesterday this was published
the guy who made the net posts re bank of america was arrested in hong kong. read the article.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D93HJ0700.htm

doesnt mean its dirrectly related to boa...but might be related

its speculation right now that the rumor got started bc congress is aware that people are doing bank runs. (and converting their money into gold/silver) what happens when ppl w/d the money? follow? they allegedly are looking for a way to prevent that thru legislation (one being the theory of going cashless).

the ass clown in hong hong, did an eenie meanie miney mo, picked a bank...BOA, and made the post.

is there truth to the boa story? dunno - remember all rumors do have some truth in their foundation.

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2008, 02:12:32 pm »
The Citigroup/Well Fargo battle for Wachovia is something to watch over the next few days.  Also-EU governments are going the panic route as well now-check it out.

STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) -- Governments across Europe scrambled to save failing banks on Sunday, working largely on their own a day after leaders of the continent's four biggest economies called for tighter regulation and coordinated response to the global meltdown.

In Berlin, the German government held crisis talks after the collapse of a $48.4 billion bailout of Hypo Real Estate AG, the country's second biggest property lender.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that Europe's biggest economy would "not allow the distress of one financial institution to distress the entire system."

The country's Finance Minister Peer Steinbrueck later said it would guarantee all private savings accounts.

Merkel said no citizen should fear for the safety of their savings.

In Iceland -- particularly hard-hit by the credit crunch -- government officials and banking chiefs were discussing a possible rescue plan for the country's overstretched commercial banks.

Belgian Prime Minister Yves Leterme said he aimed to find a new owner for troubled bank Fortis NV to restore confidence in the company before the opening of markets on Monday. Will the U.S. bailout work?

The bank's Dutch operations were nationalized amid fears they could go insolvent.

British treasury chief Alistair Darling said that he was ready to take "pretty big steps that we wouldn't take in ordinary times" to help the country in weather the credit crunch.

Darling told the BBC that the government, which has provided billions of pounds (dollars) in support to the banking sector, that it was "important to take generalized action as well as being ready to take particular action if you get a particular problem with an individual bank."

Don't Miss
Europe stops short of huge financial bailout
Judge blocks Wells Fargo-Wachovia deal
In the past year the British government has acted to nationalize struggling mortgage lenders Northern Rock and Bradford & Bingley.

On Saturday, the leaders of Germany, France, Britain and Italy met to discuss the growing meltdown which has leapfrogged across the Atlantic from the U.S. to Europe, but shied away from the massive $700 billion bailout passed by the U.S. Congress a day earlier that President Bush signed into law.  Watch more on the U.S. financial bailout »

While Europe's four largest economies pledged to coordinate national responses to help banks in distress, their failure to agree an EU-wide plan showcased the divisions in Europe on how to deal with the crisis.

France had suggested a multibillion-dollar EU-wide government bailout plan, but backed off after Germany said banks must find their own way out.

That was telling, given crisis talks aimed at keeping Hypo Real Estate afloat. The firm said Saturday that the rescue plan had fallen apart after private lenders withdrew support, a key element to the proposal that had already been approved by the EU earlier this week.

It was not known if the government, which planned to inject nearly $37.35 billion would raise its stake in the bailout package.

In Iceland -- one of the countries most heavily exposed to the credit squeeze -- government officials and banking chiefs were discussing a possible rescue plan for the country's overstretched commercial banks.

Icelandic banks expanded rapidly after deregulation of the domestic financial market in the 1990s and now have combined foreign liabilities in excess of $138.34 billion -- dwarfing the tiny country's gross domestic product of $19.37 billion.  Watch the U.S. debt clock fail to keep up »

The government last week took over Iceland's third-largest bank, Glitnir, a decision that prompted major credit ratings agencies to downgrade both Iceland's four major banks and its government credit rating.

Looming large was a growing sense that the Federal Reserve and Europe's major central banks were ready to institute emergency cuts to their benchmark interest rates this week.

None of the banks, including the European Central Bank and Bank of England, have commented on potential rate hikes or cuts. But analysts believe the Bank of England, which meets this Thursday, will likely lower its rate from 5 percent. The ECB left its rate unchanged at 4.25 percent on Thursday, but opened the door to a rate cut.

Robert Brusca, chief economist at the New York-based Fact and Opinion Economics, said that if the ECB does issue such a cut it would a be a sign "that they're really, really scared."

Offline Nailer

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 06:24:35 am »
Ex-military intelligence officer says 596 Trillon derivatives market getting ready to explode. This guy says the 700 billion bailout is a 10 cent solution to a $1000 problem. Bank holiday coming this week. Worldwide economic shutdown within 24 hours afterwords. All credit cards frozen, all ATM machines shutdown, etc.

"We could have a total catastrophe."

Listen here:
[link to www.kereport.com]

Offline Nailer

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 06:30:49 am »
Citizens Check card only works as Charge major gas station chain in RI. Wont accept debit on them.  how long this happened, they said as of friday.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 06:39:39 am »
this guy on the today show/jim kramer is telling ann curry (for viewers) to take everything you have out of the stock market NOW.

tell me that wasnt pressing a panic button for a collapse?!!

Offline Nailer

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 02:08:53 pm »
was just hearing from top financial people on another site that in the next month or so all the big corporations, that use credit to function will be laying of 50% of thier workers..

walmart
mcdonalds
gm
ford
bank of america

and all the big corporations in america will be doing MASSIVE LAYOFFS in the coming weeks...

so if you work for any retail or corporation chances are you will be laidoff...

LOOK LIKE YOUR WORKING HARD SO THAT MAYBE THEY WILL LET YOU STAY.

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2008, 02:13:33 pm »
this guy on the today show/jim kramer is telling ann curry (for viewers) to take everything you have out of the stock market NOW.

tell me that wasnt pressing a panic button for a collapse?!!

Is that the same Jim Kramer that was talking about how great the bill was and how the avereage American could make money off of it?  If so, he needs a big cup of shut the hell up.
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2008, 02:23:17 pm »
Chairman of Bank of America said several weeks ago on CNBC that half of the nations 9,500 banks would be gone when this was all over.

Offline Blessed

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2008, 02:24:08 pm »
Any word on Washington Mutual?

Can  I count on Washington Mutual to hold on to my most recent pay-check?  Or is now the time to pull out every cent and rely on my bank for nothing?

Currently we have our pay checks auto-deposited, and 90% of our bills are paid by auto-withdrawals.  This would NOT be an easy thing for me to reverse so I'll only do it if it becomes necessary.

Offline scoffer

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2008, 02:37:21 pm »
Any word on Washington Mutual?

Can  I count on Washington Mutual to hold on to my most recent pay-check?  Or is now the time to pull out every cent and rely on my bank for nothing?

Currently we have our pay checks auto-deposited, and 90% of our bills are paid by auto-withdrawals.  This would NOT be an easy thing for me to reverse so I'll only do it if it becomes necessary.

Banking with anyone that had their morals completely overwhelmed by greed is a dangerous choice. Wells Fargo is overleveraged, but they cook their books quite nicely...for the time being...I pulled out about 5 or 6 months ago. If you bank with these amoralistic giants, then you are endorsing them. Further, they don't care whether you have access to your paycheck or not; they want your money. Buyer beware; and a corollary to that is; If you endorse a crappy product, you will most likely continue to get a crappy product. Just my opinion.

Offline limeygeeza

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2008, 03:31:55 pm »
Ex-military intelligence officer says 596 Trillon derivatives market getting ready to explode. This guy says the 700 billion bailout is a 10 cent solution to a $1000 problem. Bank holiday coming this week. Worldwide economic shutdown within 24 hours afterwords. All credit cards frozen, all ATM machines shutdown, etc.

"We could have a total catastrophe."

Listen here:
[link to www.kereport.com]

What is the actual date? Think I'll be clearing out the account when I get paid this week!!!  :o :o :o

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2008, 05:47:34 pm »
Wells Fargo has big trouble coming unless the bailout scam passes.  They have been one of the most deceitful banks as far as disclosing all the junk paper they have.  I have a link if someone wants.

KEVLAR 422: I'd love that link...
Wells Fargo is a fascinating place: they've got folks so hoodwinked about being the old fashioned, down to earth horsey cowboy old west americana bank, I know they gotta be swindlers but I haven't been able to find anything.  So many friends are so confident they are safe there...even have a friend just out of college (economics major) interviewing for a job there.   Cheez, don't they teach anything in college anymore?

Offline Nailer

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2008, 09:54:54 am »
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message620263/pg1

Bank of America has held true on this. There was no notification to its customers either. I manage a small business and we paid excellent to them and they canceled our credit cards even just 2 weeks after we received new cards that did not expire until 10/10. Credit Score was not an issue.

Canceled mine too no bad score and I had a home equity loan though them 'paid off' they also canceled my line of credit on that.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2008, 10:12:29 am »
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, 'What is

Politics?'

Dad says, 'Well son, let me try to explain it this way:

I am the head of the family, so call me The President .

Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the Government.

We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you the People.

The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class.

And your baby brother, we will call him the Future.

Now think about that and see if it makes sense.'

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him.

He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper.

So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother asleep.

Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy say's to his father, 'Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now.'

The father says, 'Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about.'

The little boy replies, 'The President is screwing the Working Class while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep s-h-i-t!