Author Topic: Marine Corps Recall  (Read 28067 times)

Offline JonTheSavage

Re: Marine Corps Recall
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2008, 09:39:22 pm »
I was never in the Marine Corps, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night....... ;D

Offline MARIEVH

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2008, 02:18:24 am »
Well my heart goes out to your family...I to got the dreaded recall letter...I was honorably discharged from the Marine Corps in October 2007 after two combat tours to iraq as military police and this upcoming weekend will be the 1 year mark of me being out...I am now happily married to my husband who is currently on his way home from Iraq...And this year I have been diagnosed with cancer and had surgery to remove it and yada yada yada yada....But to get to my point...I'm happy that I would still be considered fore recall because being a Marine and being part of the USMC were  the proudest moments of my life...I new when i signed up that after i was done with my active duty service that there was still time they could call me back..so I say suck it up and be Proud of who your son is and what he's done..yes he's served his time but until the lazy ass holes that do nothing but bitch get off their butts to do something to help out than we're all they've got...

Offline able

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2008, 02:35:31 am »
i would rather be at home raising my babies then dropping white phosphorous on Iraqi babies any day. the Rothschilds can stick their war of terror up their butts. ill never kill innocent people because mossad decided to blow a few of my buildings up and drop a few Arab passports around the creator. 
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline sventvkg

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2008, 03:52:51 am »
Well my heart goes out to your family...I to got the dreaded recall letter...I was honorably discharged from the Marine Corps in October 2007 after two combat tours to iraq as military police and this upcoming weekend will be the 1 year mark of me being out...I am now happily married to my husband who is currently on his way home from Iraq...And this year I have been diagnosed with cancer and had surgery to remove it and yada yada yada yada....But to get to my point...I'm happy that I would still be considered fore recall because being a Marine and being part of the USMC were  the proudest moments of my life...I new when i signed up that after i was done with my active duty service that there was still time they could call me back..so I say suck it up and be Proud of who your son is and what he's done..yes he's served his time but until the lazy ass holes that do nothing but bitch get off their butts to do something to help out than we're all they've got...

Really, can you try not to be a sheep for one minute..I know it took me a few years to get the Military way of thinking out of me after I got out but you need to see that you are being used and wake up. f**k going back to Iraq for a 3rd time!! f**k that. I got a medical from almost getting killed training for the 1st Gulf War and missed it while in the hospital. Good twist of Fait. Now the f**kers can't get me no matter what.

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2008, 04:43:15 am »
I served in the United States Navy for 6 years and been long past IRR duty (honorably discharged on both accounts). I am thankful that cooks are not under mission critical for a mass recall.

~thinkingman

How dare you steal a job from Halliburton!

You mean the Navy doesn't have Halliburton on their ships?

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2008, 04:49:13 am »
This is why when I was considering military, I only considered the French Legion.

This type of shit is ridiculous.

I have a question, what does the military pay it's soldiers in if the currency collapsed, potatoes..seriously, what's their game plan in a situation like that?

MPC -- Military Payment Certificates

Offline thegarkoblog

• Garkopedia
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2008, 11:49:40 am »
google lt. watada
COMING SOON!
SOLUTIONISM
http://2thenthpower.com

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2008, 05:53:11 am »
Could the cancer be from depleted uranium?  were you close to any of that?

"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline GlobalCordon

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2008, 08:16:10 am »
i would rather be at home raising my babies then dropping white phosphorous on Iraqi babies any day. the Rothschilds can stick their war of terror up their butts. ill never kill innocent people because mossad decided to blow a few of my buildings up and drop a few Arab passports around the creator. 

+1.... Couldnta put it better!

Baa

Offline Youve_got_2_b_kiddin_me

• It's time to play spot the loony!
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2008, 08:27:48 am »
they always use that term, people don't freak out this is TYPICAL

Exactly. This is nothing out of the ordinary. My brother was in the military. Your first tour - you serve four but you are contracted for eight. You have a choice, you can re-up and serve the entire eight ...or you can get out at four but still be on the recall for four more years. This is nothing unusual. It just never really happened because we haven't been at war in a long time.
Beam me up, Scotty, there is no intelligent life here!

Offline Apolitical Blues

• Respect yourself
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2008, 08:25:49 am »
The topic of weight requirements came up in conversation last night.  Our son-in-law received a letter with his recall package that required a signature over a testament that he would be within weight requirements.  His recollection of the discharge/release from active duty was, they shoved a stack of papers in front of him and a clerk would tell him to sign here, sign here, sign here, etc., etc..  So, he couldn't remember if he signed a document saying he would maintain his physical fitness, and to be within weight limits.  Does anyone know if there is a requirement that inactive IRR maintain weight and, is a document signed upon release from active duty stating that you will?

By the way, he didn't sign the letter.
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline peepnklown

• Rabbi Minarchist
    • FJPX2
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2008, 03:08:25 am »
When did soldiers take an oath to be cannon-fodder for the industrial-military-complex? When did soldiers take an oath to fight illegal wars not supported by the Constitution? Can someone copy and paste the oath for me?
FJPX2 = Experimental Electronic Music

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2008, 02:30:38 pm »
When did soldiers take an oath to be cannon-fodder for the industrial-military-complex? When did soldiers take an oath to fight illegal wars not supported by the Constitution? Can someone copy and paste the oath for me?
      http://www.jefflindsay.com/MichaelNew.shtml         some soldiers have real courage.
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Jim Lunsford

« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2008, 08:46:37 am »
To Thinking Man, in your response that he got what he deserved, he took the oath, and yada yada yada, I must respectfully disagree. Regardless of his personal situation, I mean how many kids aren't all screwed up? And who can blame them in this world? It's not easy to become a responsible citizen in an irresponsible world. But I digress.
This war is unlawful and I fully support anyone who declines to participate or even actively acts against the continuance of this atrocity.
My history is nothing fantastic, but here goes:
Jan 1981 - May 1985 - US Navy
    CVN69 Eisenhower from Oct 81 to May 85
       3 med cruises and a bunch of other little things. Who can remember them all?

Oct 1986 - Feb 1992 - US Army
     Mar 1987 - Nov 1990 - 1/508th Airborne Infantry (Light) (it was for a short time the
          187th, but the name changed.)
    Nov 1990 - Feb 1992 - 101st. 187th. I found these legs disgusting. Sorry, but they were in   a combat zone and I was ordered to stop training them because they were going into      war. This is but one example of a unit that was beyond my ability to comprehend in it's stupidity. They only excelled at running away from fire.

I am now 48, and still in shape and would never go to serve in this criminal enterprise. Sorry, but I got a bit p.o.'d,

Jim

www.bluecollarmanifesto.wordpress.com

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2008, 09:05:22 am »
To Thinking Man, in your response that he got what he deserved, he took the oath, and yada yada yada, I must respectfully disagree. Regardless of his personal situation, I mean how many kids aren't all screwed up? And who can blame them in this world? It's not easy to become a responsible citizen in an irresponsible world. But I digress.
This war is unlawful and I fully support anyone who declines to participate or even actively acts against the continuance of this atrocity.
My history is nothing fantastic, but here goes:
Jan 1981 - May 1985 - US Navy
    CVN69 Eisenhower from Oct 81 to May 85
       3 med cruises and a bunch of other little things. Who can remember them all?

Oct 1986 - Feb 1992 - US Army
     Mar 1987 - Nov 1990 - 1/508th Airborne Infantry (Light) (it was for a short time the
          187th, but the name changed.)
    Nov 1990 - Feb 1992 - 101st. 187th. I found these legs disgusting. Sorry, but they were in   a combat zone and I was ordered to stop training them because they were going into      war. This is but one example of a unit that was beyond my ability to comprehend in it's stupidity. They only excelled at running away from fire.

I am now 48, and still in shape and would never go to serve in this criminal enterprise. Sorry, but I got a bit p.o.'d,

Jim

www.bluecollarmanifesto.wordpress.com

Thank you for sharing.  Perhaps you could enlighten us on some of the ' things that went down ' . :(

TODAY, A STANDOFF BETWEEN US AND
4 SHERIFF OFFICERS, 4 POLICEMAN AND 1 TOW TRUCK DRIVER

This morning at around 11 o’clock, two cars arrived with 4 Sheriffs from Wollongong Court House who said they had come to seize our car. We informed them that they were trespassing (read the signs), that the cars were no longer the property of “The Crown”/”The State” as they had been de-registered (surrendered plates and licence, removed vin plates and rego stickers) and that Fiona was already in the process of settling the matter with the SDRO, as evidenced by the copies of the stamped and accepted for value penalty notices. The only property “The State” had an interest in had been returned with our humble apologies. They ignored everything and insisted they had the right to take the car. We took photos of them all trespassing and their names and Sheriff’s numbers.

The huge tow truck arrived 3/4 of an hour later and we noticed the driver that the car had a “No Consent To Tow” notice on it and that he would be held responsible if he took it away. He remained neutral at all times and tried to keep a low profile. The Sheriff in charge, Brad Clark, badge no. 401 refused to sign or accept an Affidavit of Claimant taking responsibility under his full commercial liability for his actions. Another Officer, Troy Williams, badge 392, tried to obstruct Fiona taking photos of this process. (Also present were Adrian Brugnera, 488, and David Browne, 277).

Fiona called the police on the grounds of trespass. After some delay they arrived, two policewomen, Felicity Hansen and Kim Morrison. Despite the fact that we were the ones who had made the call, they instantly went into a huddle with the Sheriffs, getting their side of the story first. When they did speak to us, they sided with the sheriffs, saying that they had the right to take the car, despite all the paperwork detailing the administrative process in progress with the SDRO, etc. From then on, they refused to do anything except to say that they were there to ensure there was no breach of the peace. We pointed out that, until the sheriffs arrived, Fiona had been outside with the girls and everything had been very peaceful.

The standoff continued with us insisting that the matter was being settled and that Troy Williams, the Sheriff’s Officer to whom we had addressed our registered mail documents to, was the one in dishonour. He complained that we hadn’t supplied a phone number but we pointed out that there was a P.O. Box address, there had been ample time for reply and, having received no reply to our correspondence, we could only assume that the matter had been settled and closed and that the SDRO was negligent in not having adjusted their records.

Eventually two detectives arrived and we went round and round again, asking them to prove ownership of the car by producing deed and title and an affidavit in support of their claim. At no time would any of them take responsibility for the matter or claim to be the injured party or claim they had an interest in the car. They said they were not here to do harm but we pointed out that they would be doing harm to the family by removing the car. At no time did any of the Police Officers enter the property, presumably as they knew what the Trespass signs meant.

After an impasse in which no one really did anything, apart from mutter into mobile phones, the big wig of the detectives came over and said he had been talking to the SDRO (a high up chief) and that they had sent a letter dated 1 December 2008, offering their annulment process. (We did receive this 10 December 2008, but didn’t do anything because our letter dated 5 December had already gone out). Apparently the letter should have given us until 14 December to respond but a typo made the letter read 14 January 2009, meaning they couldn’t take the car anyway (not that they admitted that!).

luckee1

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2009, 07:46:44 pm »
In the IRR you must have your uniforms and you are considered "in just un used"  so you can be recalled.

Black Water, you funckin -A right on that!  Those bastard innoculated me with plague syrum and put amalgam in my teeth!

Lady Leatherneck, Ya need to reorient yourself.  I too, did my time, and had every intention of having retired at age 38.  I was forced out like so many others, after 10 years  They made an error, by showing that Semper Fi is only one way for the system.  Now they want us back?  They can kiss my natural white cracked a$$

I refuse to point a gun at an American Citizen (unless he/she is trying to kill me)  I swore to defend the Constitution of the United States---Not the Marine Corps and not the US Gov.  and not any other entity but the Constitution (and my little sister  ;D)

Read the document. 

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2009, 07:06:58 pm »
well this is the america they are fighting for:

Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal

Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not economically
productive for the State of California ... (or any other state)

You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families
have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California.

"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and
makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted...."Jose Illegal"
also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and gets
paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per
year Now take 30% away for state federal tax Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours $600.00 per week, $31,200.00
per year Jose Illegal pays no taxes... Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage
$1000.00 per month $12,000.00 per year Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and
local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal makes too much money is not eligible for Food Stamps or
welfare Joe Legal pays for food $1,000.00 per month $12,000.00 per year
Joe Legal now has $ 7,231.00

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps
and Welfare Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00 Joe Legal pays rent of
$1,000..00 per month $12,000.00 per year Joe Legal is now in the hole
minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy
Jose Illegal pays rent $500.00 per month $6,000.00 per year
Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job
after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school.
Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children
get a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an
after school ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire
Services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Don't vote/support any politician that supports illegal aliens...
Its PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans