Author Topic: RON PAUL CUT OFF BY FOX NEWS: NEIL CAVUTO SPECIAL...  (Read 5028 times)

Offline xatom227

RON PAUL CUT OFF BY FOX NEWS: NEIL CAVUTO SPECIAL...
« on: September 20, 2008, 09:34:29 am »
Fox news aired a show today 9/20/08, called "Fox News Special Business Report: Fact vs. Fear" with Neil Cavuto from 10am -12pm EST.  The first guest was Ron Paul who came on right after President Bush's radio address.  Keep in mind this is a 2 hour show, where each guest was allotted about 10 min to speak from what I seen.  Ron Paul got roughly 1 min to speak the truth before being cut short by some type of interference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfTz9oIyYj4
"Presidents are not elected by ballot, they are selected by blood."   -  David Icke

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."  -  J. Edgar Hoover

Offline GlobalCordon

Re: RON PAUL CUT OFF BY FOX NEWS: NEIL CAVUTO SPECIAL...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 09:47:06 am »
What a surprise....... lol

Offline bmanmcfly

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 11:34:48 am »
Even tho, RON Paul IS getting ALOT more airtime now that he's not trying to be pres... funny how last year they call him crazy, this year they have him on weekly to give his advice??

How do you spell 'distraction' again??

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 11:46:41 am »
It is so typical.  I saw and hear it too, live.  The minute he was getting into the meat of the issue about the illegal Federal Reserve the static just happened to interrupt. How convenient!

Ron Paul was the ONLY candidate in this race laying it all out and speaking the truth.  I imagine telling the people, "I told you so!" just won't cut it in the end.  :'(

All the more reason on November 4th to go into the voting booth an write-in Ron Paul--BOLDLY!   >:(
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline onehundredmonkeys

• onehundredmonkeys
    • onehundredmonkeys
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 01:24:56 pm »
Fox news aired a show today 9/20/08, called "Fox News Special Business Report: Fact vs. Fear" with Neil Cavuto from 10am -12pm EST.  The first guest was Ron Paul who came on right after President Bush's radio address.  Keep in mind this is a 2 hour show, where each guest was allotted about 10 min to speak from what I seen.  Ron Paul got roughly 1 min to speak the truth before being cut short by some type of interference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfTz9oIyYj4

Situation in f**ks News redaction:
"Hey stop that Ron Paul already!. Can anyone hit the "interference' button? its next to sudden fade out of video button "
All it takes is, another monkey

Offline BoDeeDoe

Fox News Censors Ron Paul... AGAIN!(9/20/08)
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 02:19:44 pm »
http://revolutionarypolitics.com/?p=161

During a highly advertised show titled “Fact vs. Fear” that aired on Fox Business News on Saturday Morning September 20th which touted guests coming on such as Ron Paul, Rupert Murdoch, Knute Gingrich, Donald Trump, Steve Forbes and others, Fox attempted to offer up what they considered to be a fair debate about the state of the current economic crisis and to separate rumors from fear mongering. Ironically in the middle of Dr. Paul’s explanation about the cause of this debacle, the connection mysteriously goes dead. Rupert Murdoch and other guests suffered no connection problems.

Offline nustada

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 05:27:56 pm »
It is so typical.  I saw and hear it too, live.  The minute he was getting into the meat of the issue about the illegal Federal Reserve the static just happened to interrupt. How convenient!

Ron Paul was the ONLY candidate in this race laying it all out and speaking the truth.  I imagine telling the people, "I told you so!" just won't cut it in the end.  :'(

All the more reason on November 4th to go into the voting booth an write-in Ron Paul--BOLDLY!   >:(

Or use magic marker on the diabold screens.

Offline rustygunn

Re: Fox News Censors Ron Paul... AGAIN!(9/20/08)
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 05:41:29 pm »
The best part of this interview is where RP states that many people warned about this long ago....and then Cavuto says...ya ya, but it happened, so what do we do about it now? 
Ron Paul:
We have to listen to those people.

Offline getch36

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 10:04:15 pm »
Could the "interference" sound anymore fake.
Ron Paul is my hero.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 01:51:05 am »

Yes indeed it did.  Someone was on the extension with a chip bag.  ;D
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 02:05:52 am »

Lol, nope. You could still hear Ron Paul talking though. Obviously fake.

Offline Please Wake Up!

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 10:46:18 am »

CNN just noted that Ron Paul will be on this morning to discuss the economic issues (this was at 11:40 AM ET).  If there is any kind of "interference" while he is on today or if they cut him or whatever....  We will know for sure that we are doomed  ;)