Author Topic: WeAreChangeVancouver almost arrested for trying to ask Giuliani a real question  (Read 9040 times)

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver
WE ARE CHANGE VANCOUVER VS ADOPLH  "911,911,911"  GHOULIANI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhurr5RRGWo

Disclaimer

***If you think Rudy Giuliani is a 911 hero then i would politely ask you to read and listen to the following 2 links before you watch our video
Both paint  a very different portrait of Giuliani from the NYC firefighters perspective****

http://www.infowars.net/articles/march2007/120307Giuliani_onion.htm
http://prisonplanet.com/audio/120307firefighter.mp3

We head out Surrey B.C  to ask Rudolph a very important question, one that he has repeatedly dodged and for a very good reason...."who told you the towers were going to collapse on 911 ?  "

He has tried to deny making that statement to Peter Jennings but unfortunately he's only lying to himself.

We also wanted to implore Ghouliani to stop his blatant fear mongering and his disgusting use of 911 as a political tool for personal gain.

None of our camera people make it out so we try and capture what we can while doing our action.
A small format camera in one hand while being surveilled, followed and eventually ejected from the Sheraton.
We use some narrative to fill in the timeline.
The footage isn't great but it tells a story of concerned citizens taking the time to speak truth to power and doing the right thing.

We bring Splitting the Sky aka John Boncore with us who is a former nemesis of Ghouliani from his time in New York.
If you don't know the legend that is John Boncore check out www.splittingthesky.net
John was involved in the Attica Prison riot back in the 70's and his story is amazing.
He was wrongly accused of murdering a guard during the most infamous prison riot in U.S history
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E04E6DF103AF933A0575AC0A961958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=print

John has a special place in his heart for Ghouliani  as Rudy used him as a pawn in his campaign for his re-election as mayor...it seems that Rudy has no shame at all when it comes to using less than honorable tactics in the political arena.......a snippet from an interview with John.....

"...Rudy Giuliani's attempted to make me John B. Hill (thats' John Boncore Hill ) a political issue in the vain of a smear campaign against his mayoral contender that year Ruth Messinger. It was a Willie Horton type tactic used by George Bush Sr. against Mike Dukakis in his first bid for president of US. It was Guliani's bid for a second term as NY City mayor. At that time there were hundreds of articles on me in every major newspaper in the world related to this smear and I was interviewed in Surrey by CBC TV for CBS in the states.
When I was asked what I felt about Guliani using me as a pawn in his bid for mayor I stated to the press, which was aired all over the world that he could have his fun now as I would one day expose his part in the massacre at the Twin Towers..

In all my interviews I have exposed Rudy as covering up the crime scene at 9/11 and ordering the removal of all debris and human remains to be shipped to Fresh Kill Landfill in Staten Island and ultimately shipped to China to melt down steel which if the crime scene was left for investigation it would have clearly shown massive deposits of explosive material was used to bring down towers 1, 2, and especially 7  "" - John Boncore aka Splitting The Sky

Guiliani must have been in disbelief when he saw Boncore staring at him 5 feet away thru the window of the hotel lobby calling him out at his photo op.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E04E6DF103AF933A0575AC0A961958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=print

"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline kevlar442

The reason I love Giuliani is because he does a great job of ####ing up the 9/11 cover story.  When I can find it again I will post the Youtube video of him ranting about huge temperatures at ground zero in a video showing all the molten steel.  He either wasn't in on the conspiracy, or did a horrible job of playing his part.  :)
"So make your move and plead the fifth cuz you can't plead the first"  -Rage Against the Machine

JBS

Giuliani is one of the most disgusting creatures on this planet.

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver
Giuliani is one of the most disgusting creatures on this planet.

cosign.

"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
cosign.

ROTFLOL!!!!

WOW...that picture is....creepy and what a resemblance.  ;D

Rudy is such a piece of S**T!  >:(
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline BCinfoseeker

cosign.

Which Witch is which???

A "soul" camera with true exposure, cool.
The name of peace is sweet, and the thing itself is beneficial, but there is a great difference between peace and servitude. Peace is freedom in tranquillity, servitude is the worst of all evils, to be resisted not only by war, but even by death.                          Cicero  (106 BC - 43 BC)