Author Topic: DIGG!!!!! Jesse Ventura Body Slams a Swarm of Media and "Debunkers"!!!! Video!  (Read 41049 times)

Offline Freeski

I want YOU to DO YOUR JOB

Classic baby, just classic!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline chris jones

J.V......Symbolic with truth.

Does my heart good to see a man speak out against these jounalists, these lies , deceptions, and ransid goverenment.

The NSM attmempted to get him caught in the middle, to end up with ammuntion to ridicule this man. He is two steps ahead of them.

He says it like it is, and he defends the constitutuion, he trows in the ces of our NSM's the truth, and its undenible. They have no comeback.

More than 3 cheers Jesse Ventura, we are proud of you and you values and courage. Bless ya heart brother.

Offline φυδγε

Re: DIGG!!!!! Jesse Ventura Body Slams a Swarm of Media and "Debunkers"!!!! Vid
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2008, 11:25:05 pm »
I thought it was a great interview and I am impressed with Jesse's debate skills.  He jabbed them where it counts and they cowered like little scared puppies.

Offline Freeski

The NSM attmempted to get him caught in the middle, to end up with ammuntion to ridicule this man. He is two steps ahead of them.

Do you mean the NimrodStream Media or was that just a typo? Either way, you're right Chris. The idiot media is so corrupt and/or out of touch that they should be strung up (metaphorically of course because I would never condone violence against the traitorous bastards) and ... and what, after stringing them up, hmmm, good question.

Paul-Ventura, not in 2012 - now!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline hal 9000

He scorched them. This is the reason that newspaper circulation and TV news ratings are plummeting. Like he said, they are not doing their jobs, and that is why they are becoming irrelevant and obsolete.

Offline Freeski

He scorched them. This is the reason that newspaper circulation and TV news ratings are plummeting. Like he said, they are not doing their jobs, and that is why they are becoming irrelevant and obsolete.

I can't wait for the MSM to totally implode - arrogant bastards they are. They OWN us no more!

revolt426

Jesse has been the best thing that has happened in a long time.... he can get media exposure and it's been proven. I'm watching this vid, its pretty amazing.... he's using his words brilliantly to avoid media spin questions such as "How can a jet drop a skyscraper". A non accusational remark that poses a huge question that has not been explained, nor asked by the media. It gets better as it progresses, "Why am i doing your job".... good lord what fake propagandist could possibly respond to a comment like that... none that's why the evil little pawns laughed it off, as if it were a joke.

I cannot underestimate how amazing this man is at debating politics. I am very curious as to who his mentor is, he is able to take media attacks and re-direct them, discrediting the reporter. Many people that tell the truth to the media end up trapped in a divesion such as that jackass said "Well you're suggesting.......". Notice how masterfully he takes the control of the topic brought up out of the little propagandsts hands and makes them look awful. He does this again and again without fail, armed with the heaviest weapon known to man, the truth. He ripped that little bastard apart, btw.... "I'm a statesmen" schooled.

Anyways, he's been reading ALOT. It shows. His Credentials are superb given the situation. He Ran Minnisoeta for some years and was a Navy Seal for 6 years. I also noticed he was invited there by none other than Senator Karen Johnson of Arizona. Whom went public on the State Senate floor with 9-11 scholars and truth documents and videos. There are alliances forming, so i've said this before, in a sea of negativity it's nice to see something positive for a change.

Offline Freeski

Jesse has been the best thing that has happened in a long time.... he can get media exposure and it's been proven. I'm watching this vid, its pretty amazing.... he's using his words brilliantly to avoid media spin questions such as "How can a jet drop a skyscraper". A non accusational remark that poses a huge question that has not been explained, nor asked by the media. It gets better as it progresses, "Why am i doing your job".... good lord what fake propagandist could possibly respond to a comment like that... none that's why the evil little pawns laughed it off, as if it were a joke.

I cannot underestimate how amazing this man is at debating politics. I am very curious as to who his mentor is, he is able to take media attacks and re-direct them, discrediting the reporter. Many people that tell the truth to the media end up trapped in a divesion such as that jackass said "Well you're suggesting.......". Notice how masterfully he takes the control of the topic brought up out of the little propagandsts hands and makes them look awful. He does this again and again without fail, armed with the heaviest weapon known to man, the truth. He ripped that little bastard apart, btw.... "I'm a statesmen" schooled.

Anyways, he's been reading ALOT. It shows. His Credentials are superb given the situation. He Ran Minnisoeta for some years and was a Navy Seal for 6 years. I also noticed he was invited there by none other than Senator Karen Johnson of Arizona. Whom went public on the State Senate floor with 9-11 scholars and truth documents and videos. There are alliances forming, so i've said this before, in a sea of negativity it's nice to see something positive for a change.

"Why am i doing your job" (Jesse Ventura, September 2008 - let that go down as one of the greatest quotes ever)

It's like the old proverb that being a liar by trade is really hard because you have to remember every nuance of everything else you've ever said, else you bust yourself, whereas being truthful is easy because you just have to tell it like it is. And if you're truthful, but still get it wrong, you just correct yourself and move on. Nothing to hide.

revolt426

"Why am i doing your job" (Jesse Ventura, September 2008 - let that go down as one of the greatest quotes ever)

It's like the old proverb that being a liar by trade is really hard because you have to remember every nuance of everything else you've ever said, else you bust yourself, whereas being truthful is easy because you just have to tell it like it is. And if you're truthful, but still get it wrong, you just correct yourself and move on. Nothing to hide.
Yea that's why i said he was armed with the most powerful weapon, the truth.... The media cronnies have to follow a script, Jesse is speaking his mind.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Bump... If you like Jesse, you will love this interview.

In short, he was invited to Arizona on 911 by an Arizonian Senator and he not only held the government's feet to the fire by asking questions of 911 but he held the media's feet to the fire on their lack of questions.

Bravo Jesse!

+1,000!

The vast majority of the so-called "journalists" in this country are an absolute disgrace to their profession.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Freeski

Yea that's why i said he was armed with the most powerful weapon, the truth.... The media cronnies have to follow a script, Jesse is speaking his mind.

Exactly!

Offline Freeski

+1,000!

The vast majority of the so-called "journalists" in this country are an absolute disgrace to their profession.

OMG no kidding. And if I ever see/hear one of them bring up the mantra of "do you know how many people it would take to..." again I swear I'm gonna kick them in the balls, metaphorically speaking of course because I'd never physically harm another human being. They bring that up as if they think they're the first to ever ask the question but it's tantamount to shouting from the rooftops: "Hey dickhead, I'm really smart, even though I've never read a book since I got out of school." It's the epitome of arrogance and they don't even know it.

revolt426

OMG no kidding. And if I ever see/hear one of them bring up the mantra of "do you know how many people it would take to..." again I swear I'm gonna kick them in the balls, metaphorically speaking of course because I'd never physically harm another human being. They bring that up as if they think they're the first to ever ask the question but it's tantamount to shouting from the rooftops: "Hey dickhead, I'm really smart, even though I've never read a book since I got out of school." It's the epitome of arrogance and they don't even know it.

That's easy to retort. Just use the David Ray Griffin method "They kept the manhatten project secret till they needed to use the bombs", or perhaps citing one of the many unclassified false flag operations our ole' CIA carried out in the 50's through 70's.

Offline knas

• Either you are with us, or you aren't.
What's your take on many of the reporters leaving in the middle of the interview, when the heat was really turned on?

I mean, it is one thing if the media executives is censoring the reporters, but when the actual "foot soldiers" don't even care to listen to Ventura's arguments, that can't be questioned in a million years, then we are really in trouble.

Some of them didn't even care to listen to the arguments for their own personal curiosity.

You can probably be sarcastic about their behavior, but I strongly question their professional pride and how they manages to live with themselves.
Most of these reporters are not stupid, they know damn well that our arguments are valid and justified.

So my previous questions still stands;
  • Who where the reporters on the scene?
  • Which one of them left early?
  • Did any of the interview reach the air or the newspapers?
"Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies"
 - Ron Paul

EvadingGrid

Excellent News

Offline Typhoon

Take note on how to spread truth.

Instead of spouting fact after fact after fact... keep it simple, and encourage those 'debating' you to consider your simple questions.

Ventura is forceful, yet tactful.

Study this man's approach, and emulate it.

Thats really the best tactic.
Ask questions and never stop asking. You can always turn the tables by asking sheeple into the ground.

"I have met with the Antichrist... He is cruel and intrepid. He frightened me." - Adolf Hitler
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Rock

:D

Mber

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2008, 09:22:52 pm »
Good point, and thank you. I just had an Epic Fail with my brainwashed brother, again, when he concluded (and we parted ways without saying goodbye) that it's my fault for having failed to communicate successfully. You really do have to keep it simple or they'll suck you into a black hole of frustration and emotion.

Thanks for the booster video. I guess I'm not completely crazy after all. And thank you Jesse.

Ha your not crazy at all man, no worries(=

I tend to get emotional when trying to explain things to people as well, but I've also learned that you cannot wake the dead. They need to make the first step themselves.

I also think emulating Jesse's advice like the above poster suggested is wise. We tend to get so caught up in trying to explain to the sheep the real fascinating evidence, the deeper issues with 911, that we overlook how effective the simple questions are; because even those they can't answer!

Offline Zed

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2008, 09:55:31 pm »
I also think emulating Jesse's advice like the above poster suggested is wise. We tend to get so caught up in trying to explain to the sheep the real fascinating evidence, the deeper issues with 911, that we overlook how effective the simple questions are; because even those they can't answer!

Good Point
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline Voltaire76

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2008, 10:29:05 pm »
Jesse was given this website during his Mesa, Arizona talk on 09-11-08.

Evidence of more media control of Lower Manhattan, in real time.

One needs to forget the so called planes vs. no planes food fight and focus on the issue of control by the PTB of all TV networks in real time with little delay.

http://network76.com/

In the end, it doesn't matter if the planes as advertised hit or didn't hit.

What I see that matters is if there is proof of prior planning involving a Crime against the American people and the rest of the World that day.

I think September Clues provides that proof, in spades.

Offline oshea.declan

• Infowars Ireland
Code: [Select]
http://digg.com/political_opinion/Jesse_Ventura_BODY_SLAMS_911_Truth_Debunkers

Great Stuff !   I really like Jesse Ventura