Author Topic: DIGG!!!!! Jesse Ventura Body Slams a Swarm of Media and "Debunkers"!!!! Video!  (Read 41988 times)

Offline SpiritMolecule

• The State of Truth
http://digg.com/political_opinion/Jesse_Ventura_BODY_SLAMS_911_Truth_Debunkers

"Why don't you guys try doing your Damn Jobs!!!"

Man, is ventura ever fired up in this interview,

Very intense stuff.

DIGG IT UP!!!  8)

Offline SpiritMolecule

• The State of Truth
bump!

Offline Loungin

Bump... If you like Jesse, you will love this interview.

In short, he was invited to Arizona on 911 by an Arizonian Senator and he not only held the government's feet to the fire by asking questions of 911 but he held the media's feet to the fire on their lack of questions.

Bravo Jesse!

Offline doublethink

Awesome, must see, 3 reporters were being belligerent, everyone else there seemed to enjoy Mr Ventura. He does make those d-bags look stupid, and brings a smile to your face. Its great.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Thomas Jefferson - 1787

Offline creat3d

Awesome! I have a feeling we're gonna see clips from this interview in some future documentaries...

Thanks for posting!

Offline SpiritMolecule

• The State of Truth
Awesome! I have a feeling we're gonna see clips from this interview in some future documentaries...

Thanks for posting!

Not a problem,

Be sure to digg this if you can, so as many people see it as possible  8)

Remember, there was a press conference (or something like that) after this interview.  I havent seen the footage for that yet, but i bet it's very very good :D

Offline Ford

At 16:18.
I challenge you sir, the next time we need to take a steel frame building down, lets not use demolitions, lets set it on fire and see if it falls!

Thank god for Jesse Ventura.

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
Jesse is the f**kin' man!!!!!!!!!
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline SpiritMolecule

• The State of Truth
Bump!

Offline doublethink

bump for necessity, ALL must see, its fookin sweeeeeeeet people.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Thomas Jefferson - 1787

Rock

Holy Cow!   This is the greatest smack to the Media!

Did you see how fast the Mainstream ran.  Total hypocrisy on the Mainstream Propaganda lies.

Offline Kpezzy

• Support the Troops! Never forgotten POW/MIA
great great great great
WOLVERINES!!!

Rock

What a Body-Slam

Offline Chocolaty

Re: DIGG!!!!! Jesse Ventura Body Slams a Swarm of Media and "Debunkers"!!!! Vid
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 04:24:01 pm »
When he finds it peculiar how Bush & Cheney were interrogated together, the lady starts to ask him "are you suggesting that" and he immediately says "I am not suggesting anything, I am simply asking questions".

That's great logic.

It's amazing how to them just because you have questions and find oddities in the whole 911 coverup you somehow should be suggesting something. It is only a logical followup to noticing these pieces of the puzzle don't fit together to start wondering who could have done it, who had the motives, why are they lying to us, what else are they lying about etc. Noticing the facts they coverup opens one up to a whole world of questions and suspicions.

Rock

Media got

Rock

Channel 5

Offline doublethink

getting some laughs from this forum today, you people are great, my god what pictures!

Thomas Jefferson - 1787

TheGoodFight1984

JV does a great job here, thanks for posting.

strgzr

Go Jesse.

Offline Draskinn

Now that is a man I could vote for! I wish he was running this year as an independent.

That video needs to be clipped to get ride of those first two min of walking around so it won’t lose the short attention span people waiting for the interview to start.

Then it needs to go viral!
I’m getting a little tired of living in interesting times.  “Draskinn”

Rock

That guy to his right with the mike

Offline Dreadly03

awesome video

-Bump

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
That was awesome. Stay safe till 2012 Jesse. We need you man.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2008, 05:23:40 pm »

~ Jesse "The Body" Ventura ~

My choice for Write-In Predidential Candidate!

He gave them quiet a short history lesson, a primer in 911 Truth - and dressed them down like the gaggle of preening pseudo~journalists that they are - and all with infinite grace!

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline trailhound

What a stud. I love sending Jesse's commentary from the past year to people i know who's biggest defense of the govt with regards to 9/11 is Rosie McDonnel is a liberal nutcase...I send them Jesse's stuff with a note to "Railroad this mutherf**kers" They never came back with a single smart remark.  Maybe they're afraid they are going to get body slammed by a real patriot. 8)

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline xundk

GOGOGO Ventura!!!

Offline knas

• Either you are with us, or you aren't.
Powerful!

Anybody know what media outlets that where asking the questions and filming?
I like to know if they reported this at all and if so, how much they edited out.
"Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies"
 - Ron Paul

Offline bushido_aria

• SCMLA--So Cal Martial Law Alerts
This interview...rocks! Go Go Go Jesse!
So Cal Martial Law Alerts -- SCMLA Broadcasting
"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."--Amidala, Star Wars III

Ephesians 6:12

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2008, 07:34:45 pm »
Ventura's comments about WTC 7 really hit home, so too the straightforward question "Why hasn't bin Laden been charged for 9/11?"

It is hard to believe that people in the media could be that ignorant of the facts 7 years on.  ??? I'm sure truthers would have given them DVDs to inform them.  I know people in New Zealand give people in the media the 9/11 truth documentaries.

Do these dumbies live in a cocoon that keeps them from the truth or are they fakers? 

Orwell Rolls in His Grave
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1925114769515892401
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline thrashbassist

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2008, 07:51:05 pm »
Holy hell, that's the greatest thing I've ever seen! Did you see that reporter squirming when Ventura questioned them as to why they weren't doing their jobs?

Excellence! Added to favorites forever!
Non Serviam

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
Take note on how to spread truth.

Instead of spouting fact after fact after fact... keep it simple, and encourage those 'debating' you to consider your simple questions.

Ventura is forceful, yet tactful.

Study this man's approach, and emulate it.
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline Bodhisattva

Instead of spouting fact after fact after fact... keep it simple, and encourage those 'debating' you to consider your simple questions.

Well said. It encourages me even more when someone helps the yawning wakers as yourself. Your Absolutely right. I luv you guys. It's time for me to stop reading and get more involved. I'm here everyday reading what each of you has to say which I am constantly impressed by. The real ones anyway,-- not the trolls. My friend worked on me for years. Now I am working on others. I have done good passin out the dvd's. I have some that are chomping at the bit for more. But the question I get the most is,- "Ok, But what can I do?" So far I just say,- "Tell someone and investigate for yourself and get people to understand what voting is all about thru the entire process. If anyone can elaborate on what better I should say I welcome it. Even if you send it to my name so I don't enfringe on a great thread. Right now we have 4 yrs. to work on people to for the next elect. I hope we have that long.
    This is such a good thread I had to come back and resign up.
   J.V. is soo awesome.- He is so good at dealing w/ the chumpsters.
            Peace All!!!
Do not give into evil, but proceed evermore boldly against it.   Tacitus/Mises

Offline Laconic

That was an excellent video.  Gotta love it when Ventura gets pissed off at the lobotomized sheep in the media.  Major props to Karen Johnson as well for speaking truth to power and inviting Jesse to AZ.  The movement will not be impeded so long as the real perpetrators are roaming free.

Offline trailhound

I want YOU to DO YOUR JOB

At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline trailhound

"Next time you put a tail on me you're gonna find it in the river.Tell your boss if you dont know what im talkin about!"

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2008, 09:32:57 pm »
It was interesting to see the media half way through that interview disappear like a fart in a blizzard!  That little punk sitting to the left of Jesse should have gotten smacked down! 

Just proves once again, they can't handle the truth!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline cathiasus

That idiot didn't want to get his @zz kicked by WWE, that's why he left. He didn't want to test the fake/real possibilities of wrestling.  :P
As you sow, so shall you reap.

How do you like your corruption, over easy or sunny side up?
-Protean

Offline Freeski

Good point, and thank you. I just had an Epic Fail with my brainwashed brother, again, when he concluded (and we parted ways without saying goodbye) that it's my fault for having failed to communicate successfully. You really do have to keep it simple or they'll suck you into a black hole of frustration and emotion.

Thanks for the booster video. I guess I'm not completely crazy after all. And thank you Jesse.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.