Author Topic: 'Al CIA-da' to release fake 9/11 anniversary video says US Intelligence...  (Read 9125 times)

TheGoodFight1984

ie; CIA to release fake video with new patsies / actors.

Al-Qaeda Is Planning to Release 9/11 Video, U.S. Monitor Says

By Ed Johnson

Sept. 11 (Bloomberg) -- Al-Qaeda is planning to release a video message within 24 hours to mark the seventh anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon, a U.S.-based intelligence group said.

The terrorist network's media production unit as-Sahab published banners on the Internet earlier this week flagging the release, with a graphic saying ``Wait 11 September,'' IntelCenter, based in Alexandria, Virginia, said in an e-mailed statement today.

The banner showed a silhouette of a face with a question mark over it, according to IntelCenter, which provides counterterrorism intelligence support to the U.S., British, Australian and Canadian armed forces. The ``mystery speaker'' on the video may be al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden or a recording of the last will and testament of Mohammed Atta, one of the 9/11 hijackers, IntelCenter said.

Al-Qaeda regularly releases messages on the Internet and in May broadcast an audio message from bin Laden timed to coincide with Israel's 60th anniversary and President George W. Bush's visit to the region. In it, bin Laden condemned countries that are supportive of the Jewish state.

``This is the greatest amount of build-up al-Qaeda has generated for any anniversary video release designed to mark 9/11,'' IntelCenter said in a statement.

There have been no confirmed sightings of bin Laden since he escaped U.S.-led forces in the Tora Bora region of Afghanistan in December 2001.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a38YykndLG0c&refer=worldwide

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
'Al CIA-da' to release fake 9/11 anniversary video says US Intelligence...
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 06:43:43 pm »
Guess which Osama they will use?

Cartoon Osama?

Fat Osama?

Or will SITE release a brand new Osama?

FOX News must be chomping at the bit.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

TheGoodFight1984

haha, I predict....

all of the above!

zafada

They're going to use the southpark and family guy versions of osama.

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
Usamas been dead so long he's bones...this is the greatest scam to keep fear alive i've ever seen,,,usamas been dead since 2001, and both 2008 presidential candidates are gonna hunt him down....now thats brainwashing..
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

TheGoodFight1984

I keep hearing that (OBL being dead), and while I am inclined to think it is true, It's common knowledge that he was on kidney dyalisis (sp?) but I'd really love to see some evidence as we all would.

Offline Triadtropz

I keep hearing that (OBL being dead), and while I am inclined to think it is true, It's common knowledge that he was on kidney dyalisis (sp?) but I'd really love to see some evidence as we all would.

you never will see the evidence..as long as usamas alive, the wars alive.. and the treasury can be drained completely to get him...hunting alqaeda ghosts for fun and profit..

TheGoodFight1984

you never will see the evidence..as long as usamas alive, the wars alive.. and the treasury can be drained completely to get him...hunting alqaeda ghosts for fun and profit..

yeah absolutely.. I suppose it doesn't even matter, even if the evidence / corpse did turn up on John McCain's doorstep they'd find other osama 'proteges / pupils' to use as boogeymen and scapegoats. there will be plenty to choose from.

Offline Triadtropz

mccain states he will follow usama to the gates of hell..because mccain knows he's there....and he probably will go with him?..

TheGoodFight1984

He'll show him the way and open the doors like a gent, because JMC knows exactly where hell is, he lives in it!