Author Topic: Scientists: Conspiracy theories put to rest; Magnetic forces responsible  (Read 14585 times)

Offline KingNeil

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/magnetic-forces-to-blame-for-911-tower-collapse-924509.html

Magnetic forces to blame for 9/11 tower collapse
By Steve Connor
Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Scientists can finally explain why the Twin Towers collapsed on September 11, despite the temperature of the fires being well below the 1,500C melting point of the steel girders holding up the buildings.

The discovery that unusual magnetic forces within the girders made them weak at temperatures of about 500C explains away the conspiracy theories that have spread like wildfire since the disaster.

Sergei Dudarev, of the UK Atomic Energy Agency, found that steel loses its strength above 500C because its molecules undergo a physical transition from one state to another due to magnetic fluctuations. "The steel didn't melt, it just became soft. It is an unusual state and the temperatures in the Twin Towers were high enough to cause it because the thermal insulation was knocked off the girders through the impact with the aircraft," he said.

"Understanding how materials behave means we can find the right 'medicine' to make steel stronger at high temperatures... and if our work can be used for other applications, such as safeguarding tall buildings against disasters, so much the better," he said.

I should point out at this time that I never bought into any of the scientific-based 9/11 conspiracies, but rather the ones involving WHO was involved, namely Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz (amongst other more famous people), which can be seen in their PNAC document, Rebuilding America's defenses (Link goes to an analysis that I have written of the document)

Offline Capt. Obvious

Re: Scientists: Conspiracy theories put to rest; Magnetic forces responsible
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 09:54:21 am »
this isn't a joke? magnetic force????

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 10:19:20 am »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/magnetic-forces-to-blame-for-911-tower-collapse-924509.html

I should point out at this time that I never bought into any of the scientific-based 9/11 conspiracies, but rather the ones involving WHO was involved, namely Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz (amongst other more famous people), which can be seen in their PNAC document, Rebuilding America's defenses (Link goes to an analysis that I have written of the document)

it is truly amazing to me that they will do everything, absolutely everything to avoid controlled demolition.

Controlled demolition explains:

insider trading prior to 911
molten steel for two months under wtc
building 7
physics
califlower type cloud formations
the total destruction of the steel columns
marvin bush being a director in the wtc security company
BBC and CNN reporting the destuction of building 7 23 minutes before it happened
thermite
thermate
shape charges on the steel
the lack of wreckage
the black smoke (fires were going out)
the report from the firefighters that 2 hoses could put out the fires
the people standing in the holes
the shaking of the buildings a few seconds before the destruction (as visualized from a tripd camcorder)
the over 200 witnesses that said they heard bombs in the building

I mean wtf?  there is a simple explanation, but they want their 19 hijackers all mind controlled by Osama Bin Laden that the WH no longer believes is the mastermind behind 911.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 10:24:00 am »
this isn't a joke? magnetic force????

It's not a joke, it's the truth. The laws of physics changed on 9/11. Magnetic forces brought down the twin towers, and thermal expansion brought down WTC 7. This is also why you should never hold a magnet next to your car. I accidentally did this once, and I still have the iron dust spheres in my lungs to remind me of that unfortunate day.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 10:24:56 am »
I am sorry but I just have to say it...

Is there a single credible journalist around in the MSM when this kind of crap gets published:

"The discovery that unusual magnetic forces within the girders made them weak at temperatures of about 500C explains away the conspiracy theories that have spread like wildfire since the disaster."

Explains away conspiracy theorists?

That is the agenda until the Obama Homegrown Terrorist Act becomes law, then they can just lock up whoever they deem to be a "conspiracy theorist".  First "explain away" and then "lock away"

New World Order crap to get more power over high rises and alienate the truth on the 7th anniversary. 

How can they publish this shit that affects millions of people?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

jimwill

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 10:39:32 am »
I think it was that someone was making a cup of green tea. "As everyone knows" green tea lowers the melting point of steel and increases the temperature of burning jet fuel! This is one of the many reasons I will not drink green tea!

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 10:57:37 am »
I think it was that someone was making a cup of green tea. "As everyone knows" green tea lowers the melting point of steel and increases the temperature of burning jet fuel! This is one of the many reasons I will not drink green tea!
Planetary alignment plays a role as well. Mars was retrograde that day, so new phenomena popped up that explain among other things why the steel didn't glow when it reached a temperature of at least 500 degrees celsius:
http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/analysis/fires/metcolor.htm
Furthermore, the hijackers actually brought electromagnets with them, and told the people on board that the whole plane would disintegrate if they put them on, because the metal would all suddenly become soft, so they'd better not make any moves. They put timers on them, that would automatically turn them on after the planes had crashed into the buildings.
This is a perfect explanation of why the building didn't collapse in 1975, when the fires reached temperatures of at least 700 degrees: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtc_1975_fire.html

Offline Typhoon

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 11:12:46 am »
A new story of
"I have met with the Antichrist... He is cruel and intrepid. He frightened me." - Adolf Hitler
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 11:20:47 am »
Those conspiracy theories have finally been put to rest now. And if not, I'm sure another government employee will find another new phenomenon!

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 11:40:27 am »
I am sorry but I just have to say it...

Is there a single credible journalist around in the MSM when this kind of crap gets published:

"The discovery that unusual magnetic forces within the girders made them weak at temperatures of about 500C explains away the conspiracy theories that have spread like wildfire since the disaster."

There are no "journalists" period (credible or otherwise) in the MSM. There are only intellectual whores and glorified stenographers.

Explains away conspiracy theorists?

As always, their Orwellian method of "explaining" away so-called "conspiracy theories" is to merely utter the term "conspiracy theory":

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_3001.shtml
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline chris jones

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 11:48:04 am »

How far will they go, they truly beleive we are morons.

They have been lying to us for so long they assume they can spin about anything and we are going to sit back and accept it.

Becasue they say the Atomic energy commission says so. SURE. Eat shit and die you gutless freaks. Sold out to the core, empty suits, shaming themsleves, attempting to tell the nation it was magnetic, 911 was a magnetic fluke.
The FN nerve on em.
Their pockets are full, their happy. No conscience , no guts.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 11:51:52 am »
uh , guys, the truth is the gravitational pull of planet x  (coupled with the green tea phenomenon) is what brought the towers down

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 12:09:31 pm »
Oh noes, what will the people who have been denying the melted girders/etc. going to do now that they've been admitted to and a lame attempt has been made to excuse them away???

Those bastages, ruining a perfectly good head-in-the-sand scenario!
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 02:15:01 pm »
uh , guys, the truth is the gravitational pull of planet x  (coupled with the green tea phenomenon) is what brought the towers down

Don't forget killer weeds.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 02:16:48 pm »
Oh noes, what will the people who have been denying the melted girders/etc. going to do now that they've been admitted to and a lame attempt has been made to excuse them away???

Those bastages, ruining a perfectly good head-in-the-sand scenario!

Those bastages, ruining a perfectly good head-in-the-sand scenario!Thats a good one!!!!!!

Wanted

zafada

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 07:40:04 pm »
Considering I'm an engineer, this is not the truth.  They are giving you this explanation because you don't know about magnetism.  Try doing some simple experiments with magnets. 

I've created motors from scratch which are only possible with electricity.  It would be rare however for electricity to be related to these girders unless it was accumulated static electricity at a high voltage.  There is the probability that heat increases magnetism but I doubt it'd bring down a building.  Let's google...

Ok, I found this:  http://www.scientificameriken.com/yr2/magnet.asp

Do they explain this at all with wtc7?

Try this: http://www.lightandmatter.com/bk4a.pdf

I know you guys are using your intuition here but I seriously think you need to obtain a background in science.  Otherwise you're the ones who rebel and the scientists are the ones who back you up.  So in essence everyone plays their part...

So yeah, just disregard everything I've said.

Offline ntltrmllgnc

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 09:55:07 pm »
Simple response: Heat causes atoms to bounce around and therefore be in random alignments.

Heat destroys magnetism.

zafada

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 03:36:55 am »
Well I'm thinking if heat excites atoms then the electrons probably increase magnetism.

Offline telstar10

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 04:51:17 pm »
I started to read this thread in a serious fashion, then I came to the car turning into ash with a magnet, and green tea, which just cracked me up.  But trying to be a bit more serious about this if as has been stated that 'Electro magnetism' can do such a great job in demolishing such high reinforced buildings, then why do demolition experts use expensive charges when they only need to light a few fires?