Author Topic: Russia will televise 911 Truth on Sept 11 AND Debate on Friday  (Read 47632 times)

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
Re: Russia will televise 911 Truth on Sept 11 AND Debate on Friday
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2008, 12:27:31 pm »
MEP: Intelligence services planned 9/11 

10/09/2008 05:30:00 PM GMT
http://aljazeera.com/news/newsfull.php?newid=160025

A member of the European Parliament says a calculated conspiracy involving U.S., Pakistani and Saudi secret services resulted in 9/11.

Italian MEP Giulietto Chiesa, whose documentary film Zero is to be aired on Russian state television, has brought into question the official American version of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

"Who knows what happened? Ninety-nine percent of the documents related to the issue have been kept confidential," he told RIA Novosti on Tuesday.

The documentary film is based on a collection of essays by the same name which has attracted much attention in Italy since their publication in the late summer of 2007.

The film features prominent figures including novelist Gore Vidal and playwright Dario Fo as well as retired American professor of philosophy David Ray Griffin.

Federal Aviation Administration controllers, US Air Force pilots, military commanders and physicists also appear in the critical documentary, expressing strongly divergent opinions about what they believe happened on September 11, 2001.

Four commercial passenger jet airliners were hijacked. Two of the airliners crashed into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, one hit the Pentagon and fourth plane crashed into a field near Shanksville in rural Somerset County, Pennsylvania.

Washington claimed that the hijackers were affiliated with the previously little known al-Qaeda terrorists and thus declared war on Afghanistan in 2001.

-- Press TV

Offline Typhoon

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2008, 12:35:00 pm »
IS this going to be shown on the Russia Today channel? Many people get it as part of their cable channels.

Would be cool, i can watch this channel over satellite.
"I have met with the Antichrist... He is cruel and intrepid. He frightened me." - Adolf Hitler
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline John Gault

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2008, 12:56:14 pm »
Thank you Sane, I would love to post more. Some days it just isn't possible, but I will try.
Love the post on the U.N. and their plans. If any of you do not want to look at all the great info Sane posted, do yourself a favor and Google Search any of the Biosphere programs. Take a look at how much land they want to claim for themselves in the U.S. or any place in the world. They will have to implement their Eugenics programs in a big way, because there will not be enough land for people to live  Bush is just a lapdog compared to this EVIL organization, of course he is their lapdog.
I love my country, but I fear my government.

Dante: "Follow your own course, and let the people say what they will."

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2008, 01:26:29 pm »
Thank you Sane, I would love to post more. Some days it just isn't possible, but I will try.
Love the post on the U.N. and their plans. If any of you do not want to look at all the great info Sane posted, do yourself a favor and Google Search any of the Biosphere programs. Take a look at how much land they want to claim for themselves in the U.S. or any place in the world. They will have to implement their Eugenics programs in a big way, because there will not be enough land for people to live  Bush is just a lapdog compared to this EVIL organization, of course he is their lapdog.

You hit the nail on the head.  The following video at the end of this post is one of the biggest wake up calls I have ever seen.  Please be aware that the fascist state is always just a predecessor to the communist regime they are planning.  People should be very aware of the World Wildlife Federation (so powerful they forced the World Wresteling Federation to change their name) and the lovely humanitarian...Mr. Maurice Strong (f**king piece of total NWO scum!):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6642758020554799808
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2008, 01:28:45 pm »
great thread
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline Amishism

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2008, 04:10:58 pm »

Offline Hawkwind

• Quaere verum
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2008, 09:56:57 pm »
beware of some type of media event that will try to distract attention.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 10:07:32 pm »
beware of some type of media event that will try to distract attention.

They have already started this with two nights in a row of disinfo hit pieces on SBS (our version of PBS or BBC4).

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2008, 10:12:31 pm »
They have already started this with two nights in a row of disinfo hit pieces on SBS (our version of PBS or BBC4).

Discovery Channel (Hearst Nazi Publishing) has started a new run of disinfo here too.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Merlin

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2008, 11:47:56 pm »
Yes, here too, on SBS 6.
Some parts of the Naudet brothers documentary were censored, and the documentary ended with a cut-in piece of Robert de Niro.'
And today there was a documentary with an added advertisement-like voice that filled in the gaps of the witness accounts. Of course, pro neocon.

CTGAATGGCCGAATTCGCCAGTCTTGGAAGACTCGA

Offline NoNeutral

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2008, 01:06:16 am »
The truth movement can be hijacked by those who want to use it to promote their own agenda. Why would people in Italy or Russia or Germany care about the corruption of the United States government? Do you care about THEIR corrupted governments?
This is what you want? This is what you get. This is what you want? This is what you get. This is what you want? This is what you get.

revolt426

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2008, 01:18:28 am »
The truth movement can be hijacked by those who want to use it to promote their own agenda. Why would people in Italy or Russia or Germany care about the corruption of the United States government? Do you care about THEIR corrupted governments?

The Truth movements goal is to wake everyone up of the realities of False Flag Terrorism so it cannot be used in the future to provoke wars and looting of countries. Airing a 9-11 Truth film to any population is within that goal. Furthermore, You cannot unite the whole country of europe and except to shove the same load of shit down their throats at the same time. It is obvious that various EU Nations are beginning to show signs that they do not want war. There is a different between Corruption and pure evil. They are dealing, not with the U.S. Government, but the source, which is Pure EVIL.

Offline Overgrown

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2008, 01:43:09 am »
I think its pretty big. I hope the people do watch it. maybe, considering the notion of "why would anyone care" that is from another country (which i can agree with to an extent), would be able to see through the lies and see the truth for what it is easier? Just thinkin.

I saw somewhere that Japan was doing a 9-11 investigation of their own to see what happened to their own businessmen who died in the towers.

I think becuase of who we are. a former or dying world superpower? I man I see comments all over the web from ppl from other countries sympathizing with us about our tyranical police and many already know that 9-11 was a false flag.

I think the truth will come out very soon. Which as stated eariler in this thread is kinda scary because its backing the criminals into a corner.

I was arguing on youtube with a man who claims to be a engineer on a controlled demolition footage video. what a joke. this guy actually trying to push the official story, claims he is NOT a shill and that anyone who doesnt beleive the pancake theory is brainwashed. he also claims that bldg 7 was basically held together with string and when silverstein said to pull it, it was the CORDS that held the bldg together! i want to shove my fist right into that guys mouth 6-7 times! if he isnt a shill then he is the biggest, brainwashed human that ive ever come across.

I dont know if this is parania or not but i am not able to get on youtube all day. no youtube page will even load for me. doesnt do anything. i have sent out about 60 comments on utube about 9-11 exposing the truths. so, who knows.

The thing I think that is sad is that many americans will still beleive the fake official story, no matter who says what or if 90% know the truth. Its such a hard thing to come to grips with. it was for me. I knew all types of evils that our gov was doing and the UN invasion with Codex A, etc. but learning that 9-11 was done by bush and his cronies, really shook my world. it made everything change. my whole world view really.

but this HAS to have them worried.

THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT!

revolt426

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2008, 02:06:34 am »
Backing criminals into a corner is better than letting them run rampant, destroying all in their path

Offline Amishism

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2008, 02:27:47 am »

ZERO: Investigation Into 9/11
part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2552272004544976567
part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6448452933753229616
part 3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6424698608092160376

Stephen Jones physicist

Kevin Ryan Underwriters Laboratories

Major General Albert Stubblebine

William Rodriguez 9/11 survivor witness hero rescuer

covers:

Tower demolitions

WTC 7

Pentagon (the best coverage of the Pentagon I've seen yet)

Fake Osama

19 alleged hijackers

Al Qaeda CIA asset

Places blame squarely on the U S Government, The Pentagon, The U S Military, C I A

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1595662  100 min.

Offline Overgrown

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2008, 02:28:26 am »
Backing criminals into a corner is better than letting them run rampant, destroying all in their path

I fully agree and am ready for what comes.

Offline Typhoon

"I have met with the Antichrist... He is cruel and intrepid. He frightened me." - Adolf Hitler
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2008, 05:31:07 am »
Why would people in Italy or Russia or Germany care about the corruption of the United States government? Do you care about THEIR corrupted governments?

because if the US is behind 9/11...it would be a cause for war..
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Typhoon

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2008, 05:44:13 am »
Why would people in Italy or Russia or Germany care about the corruption of the United States government? Do you care about THEIR corrupted governments?

Because its not about governments anymore its about the new world order, its about the whole world.

Offline Hawkwind

• Quaere verum
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2008, 06:09:02 am »
RT stream:

http://streaming.visionip.tv/Russia_Today
thanks alot m8 ...they are interviewing the italian guy now

Offline chris jones

Re: RUSSIA WILL TELEVISE 911 TRUTH ON Sept 11
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2008, 09:41:55 am »
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is why everyone needs to make sure all Americans are informed ASAP!

This is our fight, we need to deal with our shit, not the communist UN or other obvious NWO threats.

Thanks for keeping us focused.

The bottom line is the truth to 911. Personely I don't mind if it comes from Uranus.

Yes it would be a blessing if we accomplished this, do you see this coming about, honestly, with Bush and cheny, and Murdoch, and Rice, and Powell, and on and on.

In ending, it won't hurt the cause. For the love of God, the world knows, why not open the can of worms. Sure better here than Russia, or Pluto, but its truth getting out.

Are we attempting to find the criminals responsible or wave the flag.

This is not just our fight, it is global. This abomination gve the criminals power to commit genocide, and it was not the US Gov. working alone.

We are knocking on the door of our suvival, as a people and a nation, if this had been Britian doing a documetary would we be so upset.

Try to understand my reasoning, the world basically knows what happened, the regime is the wall to the truth, right here. I can not get a number out of my mind, 4000 human beings many foreigners included, and 1,227,000 dead Iraqis. Not coutning our guys, or the Afghans, or the whistleblowers.

I'm sure Israel won't be doing one, unless it is contrary.

We do our thing here, let them do theirs. Put it this way, if it happened there would we not speak of it. Bet your life we would.

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2008, 09:47:31 am »
RUSSIA WILL TELEVISE 911 TRUTH ON Sept 11

Well, we certainly Aren't going to get 911 Truth from OUR News Media...it truly is DISGUSTING!!!!!  >:(

Our Government has become the Tyrant that Hitler and his Regime was and yet there are still Americans who would bow down and worship these Evildoers...that's pretty...sad.  :(
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline lazarus

• Physician
    • kalamation
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2008, 10:00:51 am »
Our Government has become the Tyrant that Hitler and his Regime was and yet there are still Americans who would bow down and worship these Evildoers...that's pretty...sad.  :(

This brings up a pertinent issue. For decades the west, especially the American media, Hollywood, portrayed the the German people in a bad and humiliating light. The Nazi regime was evil, but what about the majority of the German people that enlisted and fought and died. Where they all bad? Regardless of the answer to this, we are about to be on the other side of this same scenario. What goes around comes around. History taught without reconciliation is a trap. We are tempted by what we deserve.
And earthly power doth then show likest God's
When mercy seasons justice

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2008, 10:46:55 am »

TRUE BUT HOW DO YOU STOP A HURRICAN OR EARTHQUACKE
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2008, 10:53:08 am »
TRUE BUT HOW DO YOU STOP A HURRICAN OR EARTHQUACKE

By making sure that everyone you know is aware of the constitution and the truth.  By making sure 911 truth is spread everywhere so that even the weather modification guys understand that they are also living a compartmentalized lie to cover up the truth.

Do you think that the people in Dresden would have gone along with the Nazi agenda if they knew the whole plan?

The list is enormous of sub-elites being scapegoated.

Illuminati on their deathbed ask for forgiveness for their sins (AJ bullhorning bilderberg in end game).

Weather modification weaponry cannot stop the truth or an idea once it takes shape.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline C

• Infowars, coming to a Sheeple near you
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2008, 10:58:22 am »

Weather modification weaponry cannot stop the truth or an idea once it takes shape.

"Because ideas Mr Cready are bulletproof."  ;)
"Sex-negating morality first appears as the demand of a group which has economic and political power, and is directed against the other members of society for the purpose of securing and increasing this power." Reich (1931)

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2008, 11:55:58 am »

I believe that they would care about the corruption of the U.S. government because that same currupt government is using it's power around the world.  Or more truthfull letting it's power be used by the elite.  I believe after watching this on Friaday it will lead several Russian people to look at their own history through a new lense.  A lense that could lead them to investigate false flag operations that have taken place there.
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline chris jones

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2008, 02:11:56 pm »
This brings up a pertinent issue. For decades the west, especially the American media, Hollywood, portrayed the the German people in a bad and humiliating light. The Nazi regime was evil, but what about the majority of the German people that enlisted and fought and died. Where they all bad? Regardless of the answer to this, we are about to be on the other side of this same scenario. What goes around comes around. History taught without reconciliation is a trap. We are tempted by what we deserve.

They fought and died becasue they beleived in the rhetoric, they got caught up in the mind game.
 Hermn Goering told it like it is at the Nuremburg trials. The same happended here, a different scheme, but nonethelss the results are relativley the same.

Mind control, creating enemies, leading to a fascist state, denouncing the peacemakers as traitors, the motherland concept inbred into the kids, brownshirts.
They got duped. Not all, but many, and how many gave their lives for the parasitic Reich, in the beleif they were fighting for their nation and people.

Breeding hatred through FEAR.

Sound familiar?

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2008, 02:40:26 pm »
The question is why now? Is it a retaliatory response to the latest US mafia\'s military support of Georgia?

If, as the former Italian president said, all major \"intelligence\" services knew that 9-11 was orchestrated by the western elite, and Russia went along and did not condemn it then, coming out with the truth now will only point out that they colluded with the criminals by their silence.

But maybe Russia was warned then to shut their mouth or else..

But, Russia is not new to false flag terror either.

So, it does not do Russia much good to come out now, when so many lives have been lost in the name of that false flag operation, and when the same evil is now knocking at their door, they are screaming bloody murder. It is late to sasy the least, and all whose silence helped the build-up of the NWO police states all over the world, and in the US in particular, will have to face the consequences of not standing against evil when other innocent people were murdered by the NWO.

What\'s that saying?.. a patriot is a.. multitude.. courage..

The same goes for any good samaritan.
Awareness. Resistance. Victory.

Offline 1776blues

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2008, 02:50:40 pm »
Has anyone seen the Reflecting Pool? More of a movie with facts with one of the lead characters being a Russian-American Jouranlist. I thought it it pretty good and a film that could be used to introduce new people too, so as not to freak them out. I want to add how fitting it would be for Russian TV to show this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2348910347425892321&ei=V3bJSNWRNaeKqQOhuaGtAg&q=reflecting+pool&vt=lf
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it

is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new

Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its

powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect the

Offline Neo

• The constitution is my guide.
9/11/2008 Russia Today: Russian TV Airs 911 Doc - US Intel Was Behind 911
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2008, 03:34:02 pm »
On the anniversary of 9/11, an Italian-produced documentary called ZERO, investigating the tragedy, is opening in Russia. The authors believe that the U.S. official version of events surrounding the attacks can't be true. U.S. networks have rejected the film.

http://www.russiatoday.com/news/news/30260/video
"It is discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and
how few by deceit"

Offline skeptic101

« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2008, 03:43:24 pm »
Why don't they show Terrorstorm, Fabled Enemies, Truth Rising, Endgame or Loose Change?

Because this looks good for Russia.  Hence, the War on Terrorism, 9-11 is fake, the US is fake, Russia is real, Russia is revealing this truth--War for Minds, not for truth.  Truth is convenient when it can be used, lies are convenient when people believe them.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2008, 05:13:36 pm »
Because this looks good for Russia.  Hence, the War on Terrorism, 9-11 is fake, the US is fake, Russia is real, Russia is revealing this truth--War for Minds, not for truth.  Truth is convenient when it can be used, lies are convenient when people believe them.

I agree

Offline Amishism

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2008, 08:54:38 pm »
This is the official news arm of the Russian gov

www.russiatoday.com/en

They have spoken. They know 9 11 was done by the US gov. It is not a propaganda piece.

The only problem with the whole thing is, who runs the USA? Saying the US gov did 9 11 is to say that an invasion and removal of these criminals would end the problem, and it would not, rather, make things MUCH worse.

We can handle the problem ourselves.

Still this film could put foreign preasure on the globalist to make some positive change or just make their life difficult.

I would add, everybody could become educated about all the war crimes like 9 11 but without knowing who the guilty is info can be dangerous, to be used against us. Attack one form of govt to install something worse.

Know your enemy... Who built Korea?

Everybody on the planet knows North Korea is a terrible dictatorship with concentration camps, slavery and famine. Nobody does anything. Replace that with 9 11 and the USA, nothing will happen.

Zionist}
         } ALL Must GO!!
Jesuits}

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2008, 09:03:14 pm »
I have started somewhat of a firestorm regarding this on another site:

Russia will televise 911 Truth on Sept 11 AND Debate on Friday
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110515191

Posted by: IraHays:  Right. But the flaws in the demolition theory are so incredibly large, it makes it 99.9% impossible.

If there was no demolition, then we have to accept the planes caused the collaspe as nothing else could have.

Because every little detail cannot be explained does not make the theory wrong.

Problems with the controlled demolition theory that cannot be overcome:

- The collapse started at the point of impact.
- The building hit second collapsed first because it was hit lower. Makes sense.
- The likely hood of the building being rigged without anyone noticing or anyone whistleblowing is extremely unlikely.
- There is no evidence of a controlled demolition.

With the demolition theory thrown out, we have no other option then to believe the planes caused the towers to come down. If they can't explain it fully (I think they have) it really doesn't matter to me. If you're curious to the exact reason it came down, no problem from me. But to discount the entire theory because you don't have all the details is irrational.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Stizzel:  I said the official story is a coverup. Until a real investigation is done, its impossible to know what has been covered up.

I will happily discuss the flaws with the 'demolition theory', but I don't see the point in wasting our time arguing theories when we should be finding out the truth.

This is how these discussions always go. When it becomes obvious your position can't stand on its own, you need a 'counter theory' to attack. If you're going to claim to know what happened on 9/11, a claim I am not making, then you should be able to address all of these issues.

Pointing out flaws in other theories doesn't make your own theory true. This goes for BOTH sides.

Response to above from someone
Posted by:  fenixzona  What is the coverup then, in your opinion? I'm all for the truth when there is a blatant coverup happening. In this instance, I dont' see how there could be. What more have I said? I have not claimed to be any type of expert, engineer, architect, or demo tech. I am however former military, current LEO, colleg grad, and a rational thinker. To buy in to such theories is to show your level of distrust to people like myself who serve their nation and hold their personal integrity in the highest regards. So to have young people who have done nothing for their country or community comment on things they have no idea about, then it is insulting.

I will not fall into your tactics of stating a falsehood and then saying well proove me wrong because the evidence speaks for itself and your coverup theory is exactly that... a theory.

Check out the attacks and responses and feel free to sign up over there and help inject some facts, if you can.

Offline Amishism

« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2008, 09:33:54 pm »

;D Bodybuilding? I use to hang on some band forums. It's a good idea to go to the new crowd. All on the internet should be aware, but they're not!

revolt426

« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2008, 10:37:00 pm »
You people have this sort of wrong in my honest opinion, think about the timing of all these events in the lead up to the 9-11 Aniversary. 8/8/08 Georgia invades Ossetia provoking a Russian response and Russia witnesses the U.S./British/Israeli Media spin system in action.

Russia drives the Georgian army out of S. Ossetia, the Spin gets worse, accussing Russia of invading a soveign nation. I'm quite sure Putin was taking some mental notes on how False Flag or similar NWO tricks take place.

Russia see's that the NWO Media conglomerates would spin this against them if they overthrow Saakashvili so they decide not to, back off and finally after securing the area and deading the Georgian Backup, They pull out in S. Ossetia.

We're Then Bombarded by more propaganda, however i've noticed... people dont beleive it. Atleast from my personal experiences, either people dont even know it happened or, they know exactly what happened. No spin involved. Media is totally discredited in my honest opinion, even to the masses that know not of  False Flag terrorism.

So.... the propaganda fails in a UN, NATO or  U.S. Response other they Cheney Bush and Rice running their mouths of and Rupert Murdoch printing more horseshit that is obviously... horse shit.....

Now Russia has the upper hand, is aware of how the NWO uses Flase Flag events, and is surrounded by aggressors. NATO warships, Ukraine and Georgia on their boarders. Iran below, to help if there is an attack.

It is not only in Russia's benifit to highlight what flase flag terrorism is, it is most likely going to prevent a False Flag attack, or sabatoge one if it did occur. It's a necessity and the Neocons seemed to have chosen a path that allowed 9-11 to be Putins big suprise.

This is huge news, either way it helps the Truth Movement wake people up to this digusting elitist tactic. What harm can it do.?

zafada

« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2008, 03:05:07 am »
Wow, I can't wait to see this one.  My girlfriend sighs everytime I put something like this on though.  Basically anything involving the government or politics makes her want to crawl in a hole.  She's more of the "America's Next Top Model" type viewer.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2008, 12:05:49 pm »

I sincerly belive that any nation, be it Russian or Zimbawe, decided to bring to light the abomination of 911, they are therfor human beings, just as we are.

If they seek to degrade the USA, there are many other alternitives to do so..

The fact that this was the beggining of the elites power move over the people of this nation, is it unnatural to close our ears and eyes to what other nations know to be the truth.

I would prefer to see our elected officials in action, certainly , though we have only a handful. We can forget Goverment assistance in bringing the truth of this evil charade to the surface. They will not.

It is up to us, and other human beings to clarify this horror for what it was.

We in effect would be denying assistance from other human beings.
Russia leaned a lesson in Aghanistan, one they will never forget. Did we learn fom Vietnam, obviously we did not. Did we just recently back Georgia with arms and soldiers, yes we did. And we blamed Russia for defending itself.

I'm not pro Russian, I'm pro human life. Their exist human beings in this world without alteria motives, I know thats hard to believe, but I feel it true. Chaves told the American public and the United Nations for Gods sake whats going on, and he was cheered and applauded. Why is it so dificult to accept information that is globaly accepted. It will never be brought to light by the news media in the USA. They will atempt to defile the movement.

To mention, and in fact, Chaves for example did not blame the American people for this diabolic act, he blamed a criminal regime and their cohorts. Russia is not blaming the people, they are simply bringing attention and truth to a global absurity that has led this nation into a unwinable war to line the pockets of the NWO and their profiteers.
I can not beleive, after Afghanistan that Rusiia is out to get us, if you do so be it. It is obvious to me that the regime is attempting to get a military hold on Russias borders, am I wrong. Who is the agressor.
Sanity is defined as peace of mind, what lengths would truths traverse to see thruth, no matter what the souce.
Again I would much rather see our movement gain the privledge and right of thruth, I beleive its time we admitted that this ongoing battle to bring the truth to the people needs to accept any and all asistance, for the good of this country and for humanity.

Offline Loungin

« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2008, 01:50:56 pm »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Response to above from someone

Check out the attacks and responses and feel free to sign up over there and help inject some facts, if you can.

Bravo AI!!!   You did a great job of presenting your case and providing evidence.  You can lead the horse to water...

I see their point of view as well and it stems from, "there is no way that there could be a coverup of this magnitude!!"

History would disagree.  Pearl Harbor, GoT, and others...