Author Topic: Here is the deal!  (Read 4139 times)

Offline TOTL

Here is the deal!
« on: August 28, 2007, 04:16:23 pm »
OK, I have heard so many people who still for some odd reason not believe that 911 was an inside job, no matter how much evidence, no matter how many unanswered questions, no matter how many lies the Gov tells, and no matter how many secrets they keep, and most of all no matter how many of the rights under the constitution are taken from us, they still choose not to believe. So let me play devils advocate here for a moment.
Let us say that it is all true, just for a moment, that 19 terrorists living in caves with nothing better to do managed to highjack 4 planes, fly them around for hours after they are reported highjacked with no one doing a thing and crash them into three buildings and one field and let us say for argument sake that our government really didn't have any clue about it. Let us say for argument sake that out of the twelve hijackers that were supposedly on those planes when they crashed killing Everyone on them that most had not turned up alive since then. Let us say that the news media did not have photos names and BIOS on twelve hijackers of four planes that the government knew nothing about within minutes of the first plane crashing. let us say that they were in fact able to pull off such an attack that would have taken massive amounts of money, incredible manpower and loads of time to plan and execute without the largest intelligence community in the world knowing anything at all about it. let us say that this is what happened. Let us say that the official story is in fact true. You would see that the debunker's and the rest of the believers in the official story would be happy that it was and that their fears of terrorism were aimed in the right direction. but I propose that either way these people should still be living in fear of OUR GOVERNMENT because either OUR GOVERNMENT did it and are murdering, lying, treasonous bastards, or they are so very incompetent that they can offer us no protection at all, so either way we are all screwed.

Offline jbrid1138

• Governments don't care, individuals do. MARK TWAIN
Re: Here is the deal!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 04:30:07 pm »
9/11 was an inside job.  The mass of evidence supports it.
We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
 -- James Madison (Fourth President USA 1809-1817)

Offline TOTL

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 07:28:41 pm »
I agree it was an inside job, my point was that even should had it not have been that it was still a sad day for this country with a government and an intelligence agency that could not have known about something that huge. but as the post shows I already know that, i was pointing out just one other thing to hit the debunkers back with that even were they right we would still be screwed.

Offline jbrid1138

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 07:41:09 am »
(quote)
it was still a sad day for this country with a government and an intelligence agency that could not have known about something that huge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCjbmImBa6w&mode=related&search=bush%209/11%20september%2011%20jersey%20girls%20ray%20nowosielski%20globalvision%20truth%20cover%20up%20war%20on%20terror%20political
We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

Offline TOTL

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 10:29:35 am »
jbrid,
 You don't have to convince me. The qualifying statement in my post was this : So let me play devils advocate here for a moment. The entire post is based on the fact that I you, and most that post on here already know that our Government not only knew but knew because how could they not know when in fact they planned and executed the whole thing. The entire meaning of the post was to show how very ludachrist it is for anyone with even 1/100000000000000000000000th of a brain to not know that 1.) The US Government planned and executed the mass murder on 9/11
2.) Knew about it because of #1
3.) continues to use the act they planned and executed to build fear so that they can take rights from the citizens of America with almost no opposition from the bulk of the citizens.

But the bulk of the post really does emphasize just how totally rediculous the "official" story is just based on the sheer magnitude of the insanity of it all.

but you have known me for a while now, and know from the old comments board that not only do i know That our Government did it, but am one that speaks this at every opportunity. but on occassion I do mistype or misspeak something purely by accident. sorry for the confussion

Offline jbrid1138

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 11:01:50 am »
Understood.  I sometimes use a (quote) when I think the quote is expressing a certain thought I also agree with.  Not all (quotes) are given to indicate some disagreement.

Just thought I'd clarify this for you.  I agreed with you, just used what you said to foster the same and thereby allow me to provide what I considered to be an interesting and supportive link to what you said. 
-- David Ray Griffin

Offline TOTL

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 12:15:55 pm »
Jbrid,

I sort of thought I may be misunderstanding your intent, but wasn't sure, got too much going on. But look for an article I am writting and posting here first on the board Concerning our current dictator and his family, there are some things that i have come across that will show some scary similarities to 911 and the Bush family complicity in it. part of it concerns prescott bush and his attempt to overthrow FDR in 1933 in favor of a Hitler/Mussolini style government. I will be posting links and proof with the article as well. The larticle will also delve into the Bush Family prior to Prescott Bush as well. have a great day.

Offline jbrid1138

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 12:32:12 pm »
Not to take anything away from you there TOTL -- But here's a related link regarding something very similar as the project you're working on // sounds like what you're talking about:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=8795795223394289910
-- David Ray Griffin

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 11:46:39 pm »
OK, I have heard so many people who still for some odd reason not believe that 911 was an inside job, no matter how much evidence, no matter how many unanswered questions, no matter how many lies the Gov tells, and no matter how many secrets they keep, and most of all no matter how many of the rights under the constitution are taken from us, they still choose not to believe. So let me play devils advocate here for a moment.
Let us say that it is all true, just for a moment, that 19 terrorists living in caves with nothing better to do managed to highjack 4 planes, fly them around for hours after they are reported highjacked with no one doing a thing and crash them into three buildings and one field and let us say for argument sake that our government really didn't have any clue about it. Let us say for argument sake that out of the twelve hijackers that were supposedly on those planes when they crashed killing Everyone on them that most had not turned up alive since then. Let us say that the news media did not have photos names and BIOS on twelve hijackers of four planes that the government knew nothing about within minutes of the first plane crashing. let us say that they were in fact able to pull off such an attack that would have taken massive amounts of money, incredible manpower and loads of time to plan and execute without the largest intelligence community in the world knowing anything at all about it. let us say that this is what happened. Let us say that the official story is in fact true. You would see that the debunker's and the rest of the believers in the official story would be happy that it was and that their fears of terrorism were aimed in the right direction. but I propose that either way these people should still be living in fear of OUR GOVERNMENT because either OUR GOVERNMENT did it and are murdering, lying, treasonous bastards, or they are so very incompetent that they can offer us no protection at all, so either way we are all screwed.

Excellent post Tired, I am getting soooooo tired of f* *tards both in and out of govt. that still tow that line,makes me want to vomit.

Makes my wife a lil crazy to see me rant about this crap,BUT, She is starting to repete me!!!
Praise His Holy Name!

Patrick