Author Topic: URGENT: Key 9/11 Eye Witness Is Suicided  (Read 33771 times)

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
URGENT: Key 9/11 Eye Witness Is Suicided
« on: September 05, 2008, 03:52:06 am »
On Sunday August 31, 2008, only a few days ago, Kenny Johannemann, allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.

Daily News Reports on Johannemann's suicide

Like William Rodriguez, Kenny Johannemann was working as a janitor at the World Trade Center towers on September 11th and was an eye witness to explosions in the towers.  In the video linked below Kenny clearly states that a second explosion occurred in the second tower 10 minutes after an explosion in the first tower.  As he speaks the towers are visible behind him, both have been hit by planes, but neither has been demolished yet. 

When questioned further Kenny makes it clear that he is NOT talking about airplane impacts, but rather explosions in the basement.  He describes how he was down in the basement and witnessed the elevator blow up and he dragged a man out whose skin was hanging off.  This is identical to the story that Rodriguez tells and Kenny may have been helping Rodriquez with the rescue efforts.

Brasscheck TV's video of Johannemann's TV interview on 9/11

Kenny is recognized by ABM Janitorial Services, his employer

Johannemann's suicide note seems very suspicious to me ...

Photograph of Johannemann's suicide note

I'm guessing that Kenny has been killed as a message to other witnesses.

The perpetrators must be getting very anxious if they have begun to silence key witnesses.

My response to the perpetrators:

Be afraid, be very afraid.

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

canandy

Re: URGENT: Key 9/11 Eye Witness Is Suicided
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 04:43:05 am »
RIP BROTHER

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 05:46:37 am »
Good afternoon, the "cleaning process" has started like in the JFK assassination.I hope William Rodriguez will be cautious
Bye
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Offline Aaron

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 05:51:53 am »
Good afternoon, the "cleaning process" has started like in the JFK assassination.I hope William Rodriguez will be cautious
Bye

Just thinking the same. The clean-up has started.

RIP
Why would anyone, who considers their child the most precious thing in the world, let a doctor, they don't even know or trust, inject their child with a substance they know nothing about ?? Just because a government, who they know doesn't give a shit about them, says it's safe.. THAT is insanity

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 05:55:37 am »
aw hell, so very sad. RIP.

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 05:55:47 am »
the anthrax crimes are now solved thru suicide, and the 9/11 cover-up is safer due to suicide..we gotta clean up these bush messes..noones safe.
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 06:00:46 am »
To be frank, a mass -and I mean a multi-million citizen MASS march on your capitol is now overdue and necessary.

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 06:13:23 am »
To be frank, a mass -and I mean a multi-million citizen MASS march on your capitol is now overdue and necessary.

Tell me about it.

This society will have to hit rock bottom, facing the horrors of poverty, famine, and destruction, until that point, we will dwell in Babylon, grabbing ferociously at materials, false prosperity, in excess.

Hier Kommt Die Sonne.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 06:24:26 am »
you can march on DC and they just cover it up....the news is afraid of the SS and neo-cons...
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 06:33:51 am »
Tell me about it.

This society will have to hit rock bottom, facing the horrors of poverty, famine, and destruction, until that point, we will dwell in Babylon, grabbing ferociously at materials, false prosperity, in excess.

Hier Kommt Die Sonne.

We have the same malaise in the UK

a large screen television..
beer friday & saturday..
a football match..
a drunken fight..

As long as your average Brit gets their fix of any of the above, you could do ANYTHING to them and they will still sit on their ass.
Everything is someone else's problem.
I'm all right jack.

That bit of the brain that raged against injustice has long been chemically castrated

Offline UpsetBrit

• I'M SPARTACUS!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 06:39:02 am »
Seriously, who puts their date of birth and date of death on a suicide note?

I do however, see this all the time when the media covers the death of somebody in the public eye. This to me looks like the assassins way of bragging... sealing the tomb with a humourous ending.
One mind at a time...

Offline Please Wake Up!

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 08:09:08 am »

Does anyone know what this guys opinion in regards to 9/11 were - in terms of it being an inside job or not ....  So troubling.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 08:35:35 am »
We have the same malaise in the UK

a large screen television..
beer friday & saturday..
a football match..
a drunken fight..

As long as your average Brit gets their fix of any of the above, you could do ANYTHING to them and they will still sit on their ass.
Everything is someone else's problem.
I'm all right jack.

That bit of the brain that raged against injustice has long been chemically castrated

How True

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 11:00:33 am »
You have done the right thing. What is the point of living if it doesn't mean anything. Brother, you have spoken the truth, and your life has much meaning. I know you are in a better place now. Thank you for your bravery and courage. May you reincarnate into a better place than you left, because of your heroism.

God Bless You. We will continue in your footsteps and take down this evil empire, together!

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 11:26:34 am »
If I ever decide to end it 'cos the 'world is bad', I will damn well not waste myself and take one of them that made it that way with me.

Just joking, of course.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 12:21:44 pm »
that is the second person to have done a real service to the truth movement to die this week, RIP good sir you spoke the truth bravely and have paid the ultimate price.

(the other one was Rik Clay who wrote a blog about the Zion Olympic logo London 2012 and Sion Beijing logo and other Zion/NWO related Olympic symbolism)

two important truth workers in a week is bad,

blessings to both of them.

and may the scum that very likely murdered both of them pay a full and just price for their crimes
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline thrashbassist

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 12:36:23 pm »
That note looks all kinds of suspicious. I wonder if he "shot himself" in the back of the head with a rifle. I see this happening to many more first responders in the future, and I'm surprised that they haven't gone after any of the Architects and Engineers For 9/11 Truth (have they?).

RIP man. The chaos is only beginning.
Non Serviam

Offline national732

• Wake up call...the republic has been stolen.
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 12:48:40 pm »
  Here is his TV interview at 1:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY7r9nFQqvs
Do you have enough food on hand to feed your family for a year?

" The two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shift in policy."
                  - Carroll Quigley

Offline Typhoon

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 12:49:49 pm »
how staged...
load your guns guys
some voluntaries should assassinate some NWO people, before they kill us
"I have met with the Antichrist... He is cruel and intrepid. He frightened me." - Adolf Hitler
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline InfoTruth

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 12:56:10 pm »
how staged...
load your guns guys

I think you should stop posting, you're giving us a bad name calling for assinations.
It's bullshit and it's bad for ya.

George Carlin

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 12:56:47 pm »
Does anyone know what this guys opinion in regards to 9/11 were - in terms of it being an inside job or not ....  So troubling.

As a co-hero rescuer and as someone who witnessed the preliminary destabilizing detonations set by Securacom, who was a documented key witness, and might well have been a key murder case witness, he was technically a first responder despite his lack of a neo-fascist state-uniform (police/fire/Giuliani contractor) affiliation!

This is also a sad and somewhat shameful day for the wearechange organization who can hardly be blamed for it, any more than can most of us who won't even shoot them a few bucks to help out the wounded survivors (if they even help these sorts) of the Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld-Rockefeller-Myers Daniel Chapter 8 mass murder show.

Not all the murder victims of the CIA/FBI/DOJ/NSA/Pentagon Mafia and Bush Administration have died or are still dying from the malicious, deliberate, criminal negligence of Christy Todd Whitman and her EPA co-manslaughter conspirators! Here we see new victims dying from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome arising from the mass murdering arsonists' destruction of both the lives and livelihoods of the workers who's jobs they ruthlessly demolished to rob America of it's Freedoms!

John McCain made an inadvertent freudian blooper in his speech last night when, in his Excusenik defense of the crimes of Dubya, he said "the greatest attacks on American history" near the very end of his acceptance speech

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 01:07:44 pm »
how staged...
load your guns guys

No, try them before a proper court of 12 people good and true, the way it was meant to be.

Then put them behind bars and throw away the key.

For decades to come, school trips to the jails to show our children the faces of the bastards who killed billions.

Best history lesson ever.

TheGoodFight1984

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 01:25:43 pm »

This story, by our own Paul Watson, adds greater clarity to Kenny Johannemann's story.

Paul Watson's story on WTC Eye Witnesses to basement explosions

In the story linked above, watch the video where Anthony Saltalamacia, the morning supervisor for all janitors cooroborates Johannemann's and Rodriguez' story.  Tony mentions both Kenny and William by name referencing their role in rescuing the man with burns from the basement elevator explosions.  Anthony goes on to say that he heard multiple grenade-like exposions.

In Kenny's video testimony, taken on the street moments after the attack, he acknowledges seeing the explosion from the second plane attack, but even though the reporter is asking him about airplane attacks Kenny doesn't talk about airplanes.  It isn't clear that, at this moment, that Kenny even understands that planes hit the buildings.  He says he saw the explosion and people jumping.

Reporter: Were you there for the second hit by the plane?
Kenny: Yeah about ten minutes later the second building went off
Reporter: Did you see it?
Kenny: Yes I saw it.  It just blew up.  A big Explosion.  People started running... there was chaos everywhere.  People jumping out.  People just kept jumping and jumping and jumping and you could still see they were alive because they were flailing around.
Reporter: The FBI has already stepped in to investigate ... it could be possibly a terrorist strike.
Kenny: Very ... It could be.  It could be because there was ... the first one went off and then ten minutes later this just blew up out of nowhere.

The interview continues:

Reporter: Spell your name
Kenny: J o h a n n e m a n n
Reporter: And you were working there?
Kenny: Yes, I was right there.  I was in the B ... I was down in the basement ... came down ... all of a sudden the elevator blew up ... smoke ... I dragged a guy out.  His skin was hanging off.  And I dragged him out and I helped him out to the ambulance.

The sequence of events is clarified in Anthony Saltalamacia's interview:

- Anthony is in his office handing out work assignments to employees
- Anthony gets a call from William Rodriguez saying he wasn't going to make it into work
- Anthony pleads with Rodriguez to come in and persuades him to do so.
- Rodriguez comes in and discusses the days work with Anthony.
- While Anthony and Rodriguez were talking they heard a massive explosion (about 8:46 am)
- They believed the first explosion came from the mechanical room [below them]
- Then they heard "a series" of additional explosions above them
- 14 to 15 people came running and screaming into their office [other janitors? workers?]
- Anthony and William calm the group down.
- The floor starting shaking and the tile above them began to fall down.
- A black man came running into the office "his skin was peeling off ... you could see his flesh"
- William grabbed a cloth and wrapped the man
- More explosions, screaming and confusion
- William tells everyone they have to get out of the building
- They start towards the fire escape leading to the lobby but this exit is filled with smoke
- The group then runs towards the truck dock area carrying the injured black man with them.
- They see the ambulance and "William and Kenny" carried the injured black man to the ambulance.

The multiple explosions and smoke in the basement and lobby could not have resulted from the plane impact above - the elevators were segmented and were not vertically continuous and were sealed and specifically designed to prevent vertical spread of fire.

When William and Kenny assisted the black man to the ambulance this would have been Kenny's first chance to get outside.  In his interview he said he saw the big explosion followed by people jumping.  Does this mean that Kenny actually witnessed the fireball from the impact of the plane or the smoldering gash of the aftermath?  Since he used the words "Yes I saw it.  It just blew up.  A Big explosion." I've got to assume that he actually had a street level view of the fireball from the plane's impact.  However if this is so, it means that the basement elevator explosion and fires he and others witnessed had to occur substantially before the impact of the plane above--giving his group time to get outside through the truck dock. 

Perhaps Kenny Johannemann is only referring to the aftermath of the plane attack (gash in the building, smoke) followed by people jumping.  It would be very important to ask him and get clarification. 

Unfortunately we can no longer ask him about this because Sunday he was shot dead with a bullet to his head.

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Offline mike E. dangerously

• none can escape the Sandman's dark dreams.
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 01:30:50 pm »
So,the "removal" of key  9-11 witnesses begins they killed Johannemann as a warning to the others.
"What is it that sucks at my soul so acutely? What emptiness drives me out into the night time and again to fight forces I cannot hope to defeat.?"- The Sandman

Offline zammmo

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008, 01:47:08 pm »
I can't figure how they keep getting away with this shit...God bless you Kenny
They must find it difficult...Those that have taken authority as the truth...Rather than truth as the authority...
               G.Massey

Offline Please Wake Up!

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 01:56:22 pm »

Anyone who has any connection with that day in terms of information or evidence of any kind ... should make sure that they have some sort of documented information (video, writing) stating that they would never under any circumstances commit suicide.  Providing of course that they won't ...

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2008, 01:59:58 pm »

I agree, and I DISAGREE with Alex Jones on this point.  Just because he says they would nerve gas or neutron bomb a million man march.  Then f**king MARCH on Cheyenne mountain then, march on Northcom and DHS headquarters.  THAT SHIT IS 100% ILLEGAL AND IS NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO EXIST IN THE UNITED STATES, HOW THE F.UCK CAN CAN YOU WIN WHEN THEY'RE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO MURDER YOU, BUT IF YOU EVEN TALK ABOUT KILLING THEM FOR TREASON YOU GO TO PRISON, THIS IS OUR F.UCKING COUNTRY, THESE ILLEGAL AGENCIES NEED TO BE f**kING REMOVED OFF OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH, WHAT THE F.UCK.  YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING YOU'RE GOING TO DIE ANYWAYS, SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL DIE TRYING TO SHUT THIS BULLSHIT THE F.UCK DOWN PERMANENTLY.

I know someone who was going to literally launch a war after WACO occurred, Americans are a bunch of pussies and we deserve to be slaves and suffer and die for it.

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2008, 02:03:42 pm »
Sorry for missing the obvious in my prior post...

William Rodriguez reports that the explosions below occurred seconds before hearing the impact of the plane above.  This all occurred at approximately 8:46 and is referring to the North Tower.

However the second plane didn't hit the South Tower until 9:03, so William and Kenny had time to escape, helping the injured man to the ambulance and were outside before the second plane hit.  

This means that Kenny did indeed have the chance to see the "big explosion" from the second plane, although he didn't actually witness the plane fly into the building.

So we have multiple witnesses of multiple explosions in the basement--basement explosions that could not have resulted from the plane's impact above.

Whoever perpetrated this, initiated the first basement explosion in the North Tower to occur at approximately the same time as the first plane hit the building.  Subsequent "gernade-like" explosions in the North Tower followed shortly thereafter.  

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2008, 02:10:58 pm »
No, try them before a proper court of 12 people good and true, the way it was meant to be.

Then put them behind bars and throw away the key.

For decades to come, school trips to the jails to show our children the faces of the bastards who killed billions.

Best history lesson ever.

"No one need think that the world can be ruled without blood. The civil sword shall and must be red and bloody."

-Andrew Jackson

"Peace, above all things, is to be desired, but blood must sometimes be spilled to obtain it on equable and lasting terms."

-Andrew Jackson

Offline Typhoon

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2008, 02:21:04 pm »
I think you should stop posting, you're giving us a bad name calling for assinations.

we already have a bad name

"No one need think that the world can be ruled without blood. The civil sword shall and must be red and bloody."

-Andrew Jackson

"Peace, above all things, is to be desired, but blood must sometimes be spilled to obtain it on equable and lasting terms."

-Andrew Jackson

I agree.
"I have met with the Antichrist... He is cruel and intrepid. He frightened me." - Adolf Hitler
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2008, 03:00:01 pm »
Re: Should we start killing people?

No

Since we're headed for very dark times ... let's get this clear right now:  We must not stoop to extra-judicial murder.  If we do we become THEM. 

For now we defend our homes.  The time may come when we are forced to openly declare war against the domestic enemies of our beloved nation.  Even when this time comes we will honor the three laws of war:

1) War is only justified as a desperate, defensive measure of last resort.

2) During war use only enough force to achieve moral objectives.

3) Whenever possible, take prisoners.  Provide prisoners with medical care and food and treat them with dignity.

The television series Jericho depicted this well ...

********** WARNING: MAJOR JERICHO SPOILER   ******************

When armed mercenaries violently broke into her home, Bonnie was completely justified in blowing them away.  It was her brave act of standing up to protect her family that, at the cost of her life, started the chain of events leading towards an open revolution against the illegitimate "order out of chaos" corporate government that had taken over.

Likewise we too may be faced with a "Bonnie moment" if martial law is declared and armed guards try to take us to camps or force injections on us. 

When the oppression of the armed forces became intolerable Eric Green contemplated joining forces with murderer Constantino to fight them, but in the end he decided against joining him because Constantino supported a kill first, take no prisoners attitude and Eric did not want to start murdering U.S. troops.

Likewise we too may have to confront these issues as the situation worsens.  Remember the majority of U.S. troops are in uniform because they wanted to serve their country.  We have already seen that some of the best resistance is coming from WITHIN the military.  The Military overwhelmingly supported Ron Paul's campaign.  Admiral Fallon refused to go along with preparations for a preemptive strike against Iran.

We can best defeat the evil forces that confront us now by winning the hearts of those who have sworn an oath to protect the Constitution against domestic enemies.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2008, 03:04:59 pm »

3) Whenever possible, take prisoners.  Provide prisoners with medical care and food and treat them with dignity.

How many people do you know that have jails or anything that could even remotely secure someone sufficiently within their home?

Question number 2.  How many people even have handcuffs laying around in their home?

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2008, 03:10:29 pm »
Holding prisoners is always a logistical complication, but it's a challenge we must rise to.  Human life is sacred and we should never kill unarmed prisoners for the sake of convenience.

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2008, 03:11:29 pm »
A multi-million people march on the Capitol would be enough.

What goon would be foolish enough to fire a single round into a wall of millions of people peacefully marching forward?

Goons are only loyal to what they perceive as the winning side at the time (and a fat paycheck), we all know that, that's why the elite can have certain black-ops dudes do their dirty work.  When the goons see millions of citizens coming, the elite will instantly find themselves without their gunmen.

It just needs that trigger, that zeitgeist, to make it happen.

Offline Typhoon

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2008, 03:30:30 pm »
Holding prisoners is always a logistical complication, but it's a challenge we must rise to.  Human life is sacred and we should never kill unarmed prisoners for the sake of convenience.

Human (humane) life is sacred, i agree BUT
Are Illuminists humane?

Offline Typhoon

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2008, 03:37:34 pm »
What goon would be foolish enough to fire a single round into a wall of millions of people peacefully marching forward?
When the goons see millions of citizens coming, the elite will instantly find themselves without their gunmen.

Yeh right, they dont even have so many rounds to kill even 1% of the citizens.

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2008, 06:30:07 pm »
Well, if he's already said he heard explosions, he must have revealed everything he knew.

And so, I would assume that he did -- for some reason -- commit suicide. Maybe he -- realising 9/11 was an inside job and realising that this world is f**ked up on a large scale -- decided it would be better to leave this f**ked up place behind.

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2008, 09:34:16 pm »
I'm just now listening to the replay of today's Infowars program.  (it's 9:43 pm here in VA)  I heard Alex say that he wasn't reporting on "a suicide" yet because he thought the story might be a hoax.  I compliment Alex on his caution! Far better to be careful and get the facts right!

Ok let's do a bit of digging to see if this story holds up.  The source of the story is Michael Daly of the New York Daily News. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2008/09/03/2008-09-03_911_claims_one_more_victim.html?page=0

Contact Info for the newspaper is here:

Newspaper
Address:450 W. 33 Street, New York, NY 10001
Main phone number: (212) 210-2100
Home delivery phone number: (800) 692-6397
Newsstand phone number: (800) 327-6397
Classified ads: (212) 949-2000 or 1-(800) 223-1660
News tips to City Desk: (212) 210-NEWS
Advertising: (212) 210-2004

http://www.nydailynews.com/services/contact_us/index.html

The New York Daily News operates a well established news website with 49 million page views per month and 8 million unique visitors per month:

http://www.nydailynews.com/features/mediakit/online/demographics_national.html

The New York Daily News also publishes a print version of their newspaper which is distributed to over 2.5 million New York City area residents on weekdays and 2.7 subscribers on Sunday:

http://www.nydailynews.com/features/mediakit/print/demographics.html

So it appears that the New York Daily News paper and website is a very substantial news media operation.

Michael Daly is one of 7 News Columnists that write for this major paper:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/columnists/index.html

In addition Michael Daly is also an author who has published at least two books:

http://www.amazon.com/Book-Mychal-Surprising-Heroic-Father/dp/0312301502/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220666808&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Under-Ground-Michael-Daly/dp/0451191544/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220665692&sr=1-4

So it appears that Michael Daly is a legitimate columnist working for the New York Daily News.

Kenny Johannemann and his story is well known to the 9/11 truth community.  As I highlighted in an earlier post Paul Watson did a story highlighting witnesses to the basement explosions in the North Tower: 

http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2007/10/12/new-eyewitness-to-wtc-basement-level-explosions/

His 9/11 street interview was even carried in the foreign media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY7r9nFQqvs

Kenny's service on 9/11 was recognized by his employer:

http://www.abm.com/ilwwcm/resources/file/eb000c0fdc64a5c/Alliance-911.pdf

Ok, so we know the paper is legit, the journalist is legit, Kenny Johannemann is legit.

What about independent confirmation of Kenny's death?  We have this obituary and funeral notice:

http://obits.silive.com/SIAdvance/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=116888128

I commend Alex and the Infowars team on being careful and wanting to confirm the facts before publishing or broadcasting this story.  However I think we have enough confirmation now that we should talk about it.  One tool that we have to prevent future "suicides" of 9/11 witnesses is make darn sure that each and every "suicide" is made very public so that any trend is exposed.

Mark Century

revolt426

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2008, 09:46:27 pm »
how staged...
load your guns guys
1st point, this doesn't look staged at all. He was an alcoholic and lost his family basically according to the reports.

2nd,  We dont advocate violence on the forum,only self defense. The war we face must first be fought by knowledge, whomever strikes first will lose the war.

3rd You should go do research on the NWO "people" history instead of saying we should harm them, and just expose them / discredit them

4th, dont be suprised if you get death threats or even Secret Service at your door within the next few days.