Author Topic: 3D WTC 7 and Twin Towers  (Read 22061 times)

Offline VakenMark

• Vaken - Waking up Scandanavia to the TRUTH
3D WTC 7 and Twin Towers
« on: August 28, 2008, 02:48:51 pm »
Hi there!

I want to construct a 3D version of WTC7 showing the "alleged" damage to its north face, or whatever was claimed.

My idea is to use it as a visual reference (including images with the steel framework ) to prove that EVEN if it was damaged to a great extent, say I dont know, 1/3rd of it right in the middle, that the building would have either just TOPPLED into wtc 5 or 6 in one big CHUNK or had a partial collapse etc.

I have had a hard time finding floor plans to loft in Maya or 3d Studio.

I am not a professional 3D person (though am currently in my 1st week of a 2 year course) and I intend to freely distribute any images animation I create to truthers.

The TWIN TOWERS will also be modelled, though I KNOw that others have already done this. Is there someone that knows where MESHES, that is 3d MODELS may be found?

Thanks for any help, the infowar is a media war and I figure better media is needed.

Cheers

Offline VakenMark

Re: 3D WTC 7 and Twin Towers
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 01:45:51 pm »
Any ideas?

Or is everyone busy with Denver?  :)

Offline Byrne0ut

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 02:03:41 pm »
wish i could help you. but i got nothing.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 02:29:31 pm »
Software

http://www.povray.org/

It is best practice to use a proper Ray Tracer for making a short film.

This is the type / class of 3d software used in TV and Hollywood. It is different to "games" type 3d which is all about fast frame rate for animation.

Have a look for the IRTC competion, like this
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2004-12-31/lb_muse.jpg

The good and bad news, is that making the model is nothing like CAD and is not a WYSWIG Tool operation. You describe the model with povray C like programming statements. Its bad because it is not intuative; its something you gave to learn. Its good becuase its a piece of cake to model buildings with, needing a very small amount of code, and its totaly elegant.

Science
A 3d model proves nothing, its just a pretty picture. A physics and or engineering model does not produce a 3d image, it produces maths which gives numbers as an answer. This why the debunking animations are 100% not convincing. You have to trust that the animation is produced by the engineering model, which is 99% not likely.

Offline iks83

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 04:02:08 am »
well 3d animation programs these days can also calculate physics but creating a whole building that way will be a hell lot of work and also will take weeks to render just one frame. but could be a nice project for some students.

I only played around with physics simulation in Cinema 4D a couple of years ago. As far as I can remember you could set up all kind of parameters like how much force is needed for an object to snap or bend etc. I doubt you can make a real scientific simulation with that but it still would be interesting.

Offline Stan

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 07:08:26 am »
I have Cinema 4D 10 but I didn't realise it had those kind of options. Does this one have camera tracking too?

And 3Dcafe used to have buildings in it's 'free stuff' section but they were only shells. It appears to be updating anyway.

Offline VakenMark

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 10:32:17 am »
Thanks for the answers, I see I have to make myself a BIT clearer.

I have 3d programs, I just hoped that may be a MODEL, a 3-d mesh of the buildings I could use.

I know one can take stuff through Goolges SKETCHUP from google earth etc...

Buuuuut... hope there was already a ready-made 3 WTC.
 ;)

Offline iks83

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 11:13:12 am »
i doubt you finy any model of the wtc towers out there as complete structure because usually you dont need the interior and if you want lets say the towers with a hole then they only model those parts in that are visible... rest is empty.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 11:42:56 am »
Get in touch with these guys.

WATCH THIS VIDEO....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HOTAUy_mrQ

watch high quality
http://blip.tv/file/438893

download high quality
http://blip.tv/file/get/Natetruth-3DV...

Nathan Evans
www.arcfx.com
www.myspace.com/arcfx

Video Animation is open source and will be used in Loose Change Final Cut

Offline VakenMark

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 01:06:55 pm »
Thanks loads! I have sent NATE an email! Cheers!

Get in touch with these guys.

WATCH THIS VIDEO....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HOTAUy_mrQ

watch high quality
http://blip.tv/file/438893

download high quality
http://blip.tv/file/get/Natetruth-3DV...

Nathan Evans
www.arcfx.com
www.myspace.com/arcfx

Video Animation is open source and will be used in Loose Change Final Cut

Offline markshark4

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 01:08:53 am »
Hi there!

I want to construct a 3D version of WTC7 showing the "alleged" damage to its north face, or whatever was claimed.

It's hard to find good pictures that show the damage to Building 7.

Here is a pic of the SW Corner, where the damage occurred.

SE Corner:

Pretty mild when compared to WTC 3:

http://www.rense.com/general65/911m.htm

Offline VakenMark

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 12:26:36 pm »
Thanks for the pics, I think I have all those and more, been collecting for years.

Its just that, structually, even IF, IF IF the building was damaged like the Hilton (which it was not) it would never have collapsed.

People need a video 3 D image and animation to explain.

It will help anyways.

How about floor plans?

Why was WTC 7 chosen as Emergency Headquarters if it was so WEAK and was the structural integrity of it not KNOWN before the CIA and all the other spooks moved in there?
Somehow, by chance (yet ANOTHER coincidence) the most paranoid of all agencies just did not know the fallibility of WTC 7!!!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 12:33:32 pm »
well 3d animation programs these days can also calculate physics but creating a whole building that way will be a hell lot of work and also will take weeks to render just one frame. but could be a nice project for some students.

I only played around with physics simulation in Cinema 4D a couple of years ago. As far as I can remember you could set up all kind of parameters like how much force is needed for an object to snap or bend etc. I doubt you can make a real scientific simulation with that but it still would be interesting.

You are making a big mistake comparing a game engine physics model with an engineering model.

Offline Rism

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 02:24:41 pm »
I would suggest you use Maya. Also finding models of the towers wouldn't really help because they have to be modeled according to how the building is built.

Here is a kind of run down that would need to be done.

1. Buildings modeled according to steel frame structure.
2. Apply the physics you have setup according to real world numbers which are easily found through a google search.
3. Run the simulation.

I think the only thing that can come out of a project like this would be to show people just how much it would take to make those buildings falls at free fall speed.

If you wanna talk scientific go ask the NIST people what program they used and why their million dollar simulation doesnt even play all the way through.

Note: Maya and 3DsMax physics engines are not for game as one person said earlier. For one things these physics engines are built to be customized to any type of environment and if you are missing a value such as inertia maybe you can simply code it in.

So please don't belittle these programs as tinker toy "video game physics"

Ive been working with 3D for 7 years now and this is all very possible, we just need to right type of people.

Offline Dustbunny

• It's better to have a gun and not need it, than...
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 04:22:22 pm »
Tell me if you need any help with Maya or 3d Max...
"The issue is not whether you are paranoid, the issue is whether you are paranoid enough."
- Max, Strange Days
"Paranoia is knowing all the facts."
- Woody Allen
"This is the Nineties, Bubba, and there is no such thing as Paranoia. It's all true."
- Hunter S Thompson

Offline VakenMark

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 05:20:14 am »
I would suggest you use Maya. Also finding models of the towers wouldn't really help because they have to be modeled according to how the building is built.

Here is a kind of run down that would need to be done.

1. Buildings modeled according to steel frame structure.
2. Apply the physics you have setup according to real world numbers which are easily found through a google search.
3. Run the simulation.

I think the only thing that can come out of a project like this would be to show people just how much it would take to make those buildings falls at free fall speed.

If you wanna talk scientific go ask the NIST people what program they used and why their million dollar simulation doesnt even play all the way through.

Note: Maya and 3DsMax physics engines are not for game as one person said earlier. For one things these physics engines are built to be customized to any type of environment and if you are missing a value such as inertia maybe you can simply code it in.

So please don't belittle these programs as tinker toy "video game physics"

Ive been working with 3D for 7 years now and this is all very possible, we just need to right type of people.

Iknow what you are saying, though I simply want to RENDER the images for all to see.

Imagine a picture of the DAMAGE to Building 7.... a big gash in the front (for arguments sake lets say there WAS one.. ; )    ) and we see it from ground level looking up.

We cans see it from many angles.

My POINT is to SHOW that even IF it had one THIRD of it missing (like the Hotel under the towers, oh which didnt start bruning either....) it just wouldnt collapse.

My idea is to put logic together with visual images, people are image-based these days and of course need to be shown visualizations to help them understand.

Mind you, according to NIST its some new-fangled NATURAL phenomena that just...sort of.. appeared on THAT day and never before or after...  ::) 

Offline VakenMark

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 05:44:22 am »
Tell me if you need any help with Maya or 3d Max...

Thanks I definately will. I take it you know your way around the progs?

I need a bit of info regarding HOW to render DAMAGE to a mesh in maya. Like, scoop it out.

I will need reference to the floor plans, something, ANYTHING...I know there is a SPECIAL construction I have seen in regards to the lower floors?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 07:46:35 am »

25 years...
And back then you had to write your own 2d and 3d library,

/me goes all nostalgic

Offline VakenMark

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 02:09:52 pm »
25 years...
And back then you had to write your own 2d and 3d library,

/me goes all nostalgic

So, you have experience and advice perhaps???  ;D

Offline Dustbunny

• It's better to have a gun and not need it, than...
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 04:02:45 pm »
I make computer games, so I've made many buildings. Hard to do anything really without specs. What I'm really interested in this project is that we get a clear vision of the view of WTC 1&2 from WTC7. Was the attack orchestrated from there? Thats why they pulled the building to get rid of evidence?
Specs and blueprints are welcome. We need heights and widths of all WTC buildings, except WTC3 & 4 are irrelevant.

You make these 4 floors,

and a fifth (some kind of hybrid of all these floors) which you start piling up, it will be easier to do the damage later.

And if you wont be doing the steel beams or walls, you just make one of the outer wall and start piling those up.

Where is that two row floor facing? Was the control center on those floors and was the both towers visible from there? Was that two row floor there from the start or was it made after? Was the most obvious place (top floors) too unsafe?

Construction: http://www.studyof911.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=54

"The issue is not whether you are paranoid, the issue is whether you are paranoid enough."
- Max, Strange Days
"Paranoia is knowing all the facts."
- Woody Allen
"This is the Nineties, Bubba, and there is no such thing as Paranoia. It's all true."
- Hunter S Thompson

JBS

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 12:21:40 am »
If the chunk missing from the lower corner had anything to do with collapse, it would have fallen that way. But that is all irrelevant because the building was blown up, as we all know.

Offline VakenMark

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 06:30:25 am »
If the chunk missing from the lower corner had anything to do with collapse, it would have fallen that way. But that is all irrelevant because the building was blown up, as we all know.

Hi.

Thanks for the post, but it IS relevant as many people do not EVEN realise the whole scam.

the relvance i in COMMUNICATING ideas to people, visually, 3rd generation TV zombies.. you know, wake them up ; )

Offline VakenMark

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2008, 09:18:44 am »
thanks for the links, especially the wtc7 pics.

Some of your pics arent rendering for me though... hmmm....

Do you have any good Maya tutorial sites btw?

We start NEXT week, and after 5 weeks of photoshop I look forward to immersing myself totally in this.

I will, when "finished" post my model and maps here in the hopes that others will use them and improve my work etc...

Cheers!

Mark

I make computer games, so I've made many buildings. Hard to do anything really without specs. What I'm really interested in this project is that we get a clear vision of the view of WTC 1&2 from WTC7. Was the attack orchestrated from there? Thats why they pulled the building to get rid of evidence?
Specs and blueprints are welcome. We need heights and widths of all WTC buildings, except WTC3 & 4 are irrelevant.

You make these 4 floors,

and a fifth (some kind of hybrid of all these floors) which you start piling up, it will be easier to do the damage later.

And if you wont be doing the steel beams or walls, you just make one of the outer wall and start piling those up.

Where is that two row floor facing? Was the control center on those floors and was the both towers visible from there? Was that two row floor there from the start or was it made after? Was the most obvious place (top floors) too unsafe?

Construction: http://www.studyof911.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=54

Offline VakenMark

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2008, 09:34:56 am »
Found a link to Double Negative in London who re-created the WTC as well for the World Trade Center movie.
http://www.vfxtalk.com/forum/double-negative-reaches-new-heights-t6489.html?s=c5c199d52515b8194790858584c64b50&

Will contact them and see about tips etc....

Offline Obama

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2010, 06:27:15 pm »
just get a 767 and fly it into this thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_World_Trade_Center_Tower_III  ???
wtc3 in china...
infowars chat!-> www.tinyurl.com/infowarsChat <tune in!
the Empire Shall Fall !> www.myspace.com/theEmpireShallFall

MONKEY see, monkey do. ELITE do, noone see, LOL