Author Topic: America most hated family  (Read 5676 times)

Offline Pheonix Renewed

Re: America most hated family
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 05:02:31 pm »
One of the only times I actually appreciated Faux's attitude towards an interviewee. Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch of mindless haters.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 06:14:35 pm »
I often wonder if we have one of them signed up on this forum....
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline Real Truth

• I'm treason to the Patriot Act!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 06:15:32 pm »
does the person name start with M and end with M ;D
[98:5] And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship GOD, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight."

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 06:17:15 pm »
I knew it'd be the Phelps, no need to look.

Offline thrashbassist

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 06:26:13 pm »
I've seen that documentary before. They actually picketed at my friends' funeral (we served together in the same company for a while, he was killed in Afghanistan). It took everything we had not to go over there and break faces. Looking back on it, I wish I had since I wasn't in the military anymore.

Obviously they have the right to spout whatever hate speech they want, but they shouldn't get pissed off if someone kicks their ass for it. I feel sorry for their children.
Non Serviam

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 06:53:53 pm »
I've seen that documentary before. They actually picketed at my friends' funeral (we served together in the same company for a while, he was killed in Afghanistan). It took everything we had not to go over there and break faces. Looking back on it, I wish I had since I wasn't in the military anymore.

Obviously they have the right to spout whatever hate speech they want, but they shouldn't get pissed off if someone kicks their ass for it. I feel sorry for their children.

I'm not so sure I could have been so civil.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Wanted

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 07:01:38 pm »
One of the ladies was on Tyra, a while back and i think she spoke out against homosexuals, and blacks if I remember corectly. Pure evil!!! and yes real truth i do think it is the guy who's name starts with an M and ends with an M.  :D My dear chocolate, could be a posibility as well.  :D ;)

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 07:11:20 pm »

Only the one ???
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 07:13:05 pm »
I don't think we're enabling fags enough to warrant having a phelp on here..  :D

Offline Truthseeker93

• "From the darkness we fight the darkness"
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 04:16:39 pm »
Damm link is dead, but it seems interesting.
"From the darkness we fight the darkness"