Author Topic: New Osama Bin Laden Video is FAKE: Computer Expert  (Read 20359 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
New Osama Bin Laden Video is FAKE: Computer Expert
« on: September 10, 2007, 01:21:33 am »
UPDATE: Computer expert reveals that this is NOT OSAMA, furthermore that because of all the extensive cover ups on new videos, OSAMA IS AS ALIVE AS ELVIS.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Computer Analyst: NOT OSAMA!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 01:36:59 am »
As Alive as Elvis
Secure Computing: Sec-CAs Alive as Elvis
Sunday, September 9. 2007
On Saturday morning I found a copy of the full Bin Laden (2007-09-07) video. It is 677 Megs and took over two hours to download. By Saturday evening I had finished analyzing the video, and I completed the audio analysis this morning. (There is also a 3-minute version that is the first 3 minutes from the full video.)
http://www.hackerfactor.com/blog/index.php?/archives/93-As-Alive-as-Elvis.htm
My findings? I strongly believe that Bin Laden is dead.

Let's see how I did on my Friday prediction...
"Assuming the video includes animation and not a still picture, the clips will contain splices."
I nailed this. There are some very obvious places where the video has been spliced. Here's some examples:

1:39 -- A little more than a minute and a half into the video is a splice. He goes from looking out to looking down in less than 1/25th of a second.

13:13 -- The second splice. Not as big, but definitely there.

There are actually six splices in the video as far as I can tell. In the audio track are even more splices.

The video itself was filmed in two takes. The first section opens the video and ends at 1:56. The second section begins at 12:29 and continues until 14:01. That's right: the entire 26 minute video has less than four minutes of animated footage. The rest of the video just shows a still-frame of Bin Laden. The two sections are clearly from different recordings because the desk is closer to the camera in the second section.

"The video will not contain any new content. Instead, it will contain a series of clips from old videos."
The video shows Bin Laden in his white hat, white shirt, and yellow sweater. This is the same clothing he wore in the 2004-10-29 video. In 2004 he had it unzipped, but in 2007 he zipped up the bottom half. Besides the clothing, it appears to be the same background, same lighting, and same desk. Even the camera angle is almost identical.

So here's my question... If you were on the run through mountains on foot, would you be carrying around unnecessary clothing? No - you would only take the essentials. A fancy shirt and yellow sweater are not essential for mountain life on the run. If, in the future, you find that you need a nice shirt and sweater, you would get new ones.

Yet here is Bin Laden in the same clothing, same studio, same studio setup, and same desk THREE YEARS LATER. In fact, his stack of papers that he reads are moved between the exact same stacks. If you overlay the 2007 video with the 2004 video, his face has not changed in three years -- only his beard is darker and the contrast on the picture has been adjusted.

What are the chances of nothing changing (except his beard) in three years? Virtually zero. The clips appear to have been recorded three years ago.

The audio does make reference to relatively current events (people and places). However, these references are ONLY made during the frozen-frame portions and only after splices in the audio track. The animated portions make no references to current events.

"The video will probably be interspersed with footage of fighters and warriors engaged in battle."
I missed this. Instead of fighters, they simply have a frozen-frame of him.

So how did they make the video? They took 3.5 minutes of old video and spliced in a frozen-frame with new audio. The new audio has no accompanying "live" video and consists of multiple audio recordings.

The big question is: is the audio from Bin Laden? I'm not an audio expert (yet) and since I don't know Arabic, I cannot tell if there is an accent or if the accent changes. I do know that the room echo and background sounds change during different audio clips. And there are so many splices that I cannot help but wonder if someone spliced words and phrases together. I also cannot rule out a vocal imitator during the frozen-frame audio. The only way to prove that the audio is really Bin Laden is to see him talking in the video, but all references to current-events come during the frozen-frame section.

So is Bin Laden still alive? I see no proof of his existance that is newer than three years ago. Bin Laden is as alive as Elvis.
Posted by Dr. Neal Krawetz in Image Analysis at 13:37 | Comments (0)
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Smokr

• Smokr's Lairs
Re: New Osama Bin Laden Video is FAKE: Computer Expert
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 01:46:15 am »
USAma BinBernie? LMAO
This is such a bad attempt it could only be so botched by our own government.
Saddening.
 I was discussing the video today with one of my bosses who came in to piddle with some things and he was so convinced it had to be Osama. I wasn't surprised when I asked him how closely he watched the 'video'.
"I haven't seen it."
Dear Lord in Heaven.
"Did you read the transcript yet?"
"There's a transcript already?"
"Then what makes you so sure it IS BinLaden?"
"Why wouldn't it be?"
*shakes head*

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 01:53:20 am »
His earlier post, before the video was released:

Been Waiting for Bin Laden
Friday, September 7. 2007
Last night news sources like USA Today began to report on an As-Sahab announcement, declaring that a new Bin Laden video is coming. It has not even been 24 hours and I already have people ask me about the video.

The video has not yet been released, so there is nothing for me to analyze... except for the trailer:

The image is an animated GIF. GIFs, by definition, are low quality (256 colors max). And this one is really tiny. As a result, I cannot do much with image analysis.

However, I have watched enough As-Sahab videos to make some pretty good guesses about the content. I've been saying for a while now that I believe I can determine information about the entire video by looking at one frame.

Assuming this frame actually comes from the video they are about to release...

• The video will not contain any new content. Instead, it will contain a series of clips from old videos. Although the clips may be from old videos, they may not have been released before now. (There are lots of cutting-room clips. I cannot wait to see the Bin Laden blooper and out-takes. Anyone want to post one to YouTube?)

• Assuming the video includes animation and not a still picture, the clips will contain splices -- places where the animation appears jerky as they try to smooth out some of the splicing. (They did this in some of the Zawahiri videos.)

• The video will probably be interspersed with footage of fighters and warriors engaged in battle.

This particular frame appears to be a re-colored frame from the October 29, 2004 video of Bin Laden. In particular, he looks to be wearing the same clothing, same background, and same beard length. His beard look darkened and the contrast looks tweaked -- the whites are too white and the dark background has too much texture likely caused by extreme contrast modification. The higher contrast has also brought out the dark circles under his eyes, making him look more gaunt.

October 29, 2004:

September 6, 2007:

If I end up speaking at Black Hat DC, then I hope to update my slides with newer analysis of As-Sahab videos.
Posted by Dr. Neal Krawetz in Image Analysis at 09:45 | Comments (0)

Offline industria

• industria
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 04:05:31 am »
Good posts and info.

I agree, that video is not a living breathing Osama bin Laden. It's not a living breathing anything. It's a computer animation. I actually was surprised at the sloppiness of this fake. It was so obvious.

Just for the record, this is from Saleem Siddiqui, a Moslem with degrees in Arabic and religion, and attended Law School in Houston.

If anyone argues that Muslim men dye their beads because Saddam did, they are showing  their ignorance. Saddam was far more Western than the average Arab or Persian, and he was not a particularly religious man, until his waning days (despite his earlier pretensions).

Anyway, this is what Siddiqui says about this:

Osama bin Laden is a strict originalist when dealing with religion and the way it is practiced. How would he maintain his beard? According to the original texts of Islam, he would not trim his beard, as we see in this new picture.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) says: "Trim   closely the moustache, and let the beard flow (Grow)."- Narrated Ibn Umar (R.A.) in Muslim.

According to the original text he would not ever want to trim his beard. Osama bin Laden is on a Jihad, a personal struggle for his very essence. The whole meaning of his life is the fulfillment of this struggle. It is what makes him live in caves and hide like he is doing. He would not trim his beard! It would be unthinkable, in my opinion.

In addition, his beard is not grey anymore. What is that about? It does not make sense for him to have darkened his beard. It is considered a sign of wisdom and respect for someone to have grey in their beard. I have just started showing a little grey myself! It is not possible for someone like Osama Bin Laden to have his beard dyed and lose the very sign of his grace according to the Muslim views.

Why do I say that, because it is from a text. Muslims do not just make up their own fashion decisions. According to the Hadith, statements of the Prophet Muhammed,  The Apostle of Allah  said: Do not pluck out grey hair. If any believer grows a grey hair in Islam, he will have light on the Day of Resurrection.  (This is Sufyan's version). Yahya's version says: Allah will record on his behalf a good deed for it, and will blot out a sin for it.
http://www.hotconflict.com/blog/2007/09/new-osama-bin-l.html

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - MLK

industria jewelry
on Etsy
on Trunkt

Rock

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 07:59:53 am »
Fake Fake Fake.  Look, the video's are the same creepy position.  How about we see him just talk casually. Move his head a little.

Rock

Offline jannerbob

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 08:38:05 am »
http://www.boomantribune.com/story/2007/9/9/61032/95401

Osama Bin Laden's widely publicized video address to the American people has a peculiarity that casts serious doubt on its authenticity: the video freezes at about 1 minute and 36 58 seconds, and motion only resumes again at 12:30. The video then freezes again at 14:02 remains frozen until the end. All references to current events, such as the 62nd anniversary of the U.S. atomic bombing of Japan, and Sarkozy and Brown being the leaders of France and the UK, respectively, occur when the video is frozen! The words spoken when the video is in motion contain no references to contemporary events and could have been (and likely were) made before the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

It looks like the 2004 and 2007 tapes were made at the same time.Yet we know 2004 is fake! and whats with the fake beard.

NotSure

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 11:22:15 am »
Looks like we have another video coming.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20070910/bin-laden-video/

Al-Qaida Promises 9/11 Hijacker Video

CAIRO, Egypt — Al-Qaida said Monday that it will release a new video of Osama bin Laden presenting the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers, marking the sixth anniversary of the attacks.

The announcement from the terror group's media arm came only days after bin Laden appeared in his first video in three years, giving an address to the American people, lecturing them to abandon capitalism and democracy and convert to Islam.

The announcement came in a banner advertisement posted on an Islamic militant Web site where al-Qaida often releases messages and was signed by al-Sahab, the media arm of bin Laden's al-Qaida terror network.

"Coming soon, God willing, the testament of the attacks on New York and Washington, Abu Musab Waleed al-Shehri, presented by Sheik Osama bin Laden, God preserve him," the banner read. It showed an image of bin Laden wearing the same black beard and clothes as in the most recent video.

Al-Qaida has marked past anniversaries of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks by putting out videos of the last will and testaments of some of the hijackers, usually accompanied by comments by top leaders and documentary-style footage.

Last year, for example, al-Sahab released a 55-minute video with the last testimonies of hijackers Wail al-Shehri and Hamza al-Ghamdi. The video included old but previously unreleased footage showing bin Laden strolling through an Afghan training camp where the attacks were apparently planned and chatting with top al-Qaida lieutenants. The tape was accompanied by another with an address by bin Laden's deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri.

Waleed al-Shehri was one of the hijackers on American Airlines flight 11 that hit the World Trade Center.

Offline Wyurm

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 06:50:57 am »
I sincerely believe that someone on the internet could easilly come up with a better fake than that. Even if I were a twisted, sick freak that worked for the CIA I would never ruin my reputation by saying it was real. A child could tell its fake. What they are banking on is that people will just take the media's word for it and not actually watch it or read the transcript. What he says doesn't even make sense, what are we supposed to believe that Bin Laden has turned into a humanitarian?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 05:21:08 am »
Osama tape is fake - dead man walking
http://rinf.com/alt-news/911-truth/osama-tape-is-fake-dead-man-walking/1200/

By Tom Heneghan [Note: This guy makes some pretty bold accusations that I have no way of verifying...but still much less than Brit Hume or Tony Snow]

It can now be reported that the latest alleged bin Laden tape is a fake. As we have reported many times, Osama bin Laden has been dead for six years from kidney failure.

Bin Laden’s death has been confirmed by both U.S. and French intelligence sources tied to a group headed by Colin Powell.

So the question begs why and who wants to keep Osama bin Laden alive.

Item: The 9/11 black op was originally staged for both political and economic objectives.

First, the current occupation government, i.e. the Bush Administration, needed to legitimize a stolen presidency, which was a fraud from the start.

Second, the 9/11 black op gave the Bush group executive emergency control over the U.S. Treasury and the power to devalue the U.S. dollar and take control over private, national security custodial accounts, which were under the power of attorney of Ambassador Leo Wanta.

Should Osama bin Laden’s death be certified by the U.S. government and media elite, billions of dollars in the custodial account, by contractual agreement, will revert back to the private corporate entities originally set up for the purpose of removing the Soviets from Afghanistan.

Given the massive economic meltdown the world financial markets now face, bin Laden is needed to be kept alive for the purpose of using the billion dollars of funds in the joint U.S. CIA bin Laden custodial accounts.

It gets worse!

The current tape released to the media is the last known tape of bin Laden in the archives at the Arab Al Jazeera radio station.

The tape, which was made in the early 1990s, has been dubbed and spliced with the assistance of the Israeli Mossad.

Copies of the latest fake tape were actually kept in the vault of Newsweek magazine for the last 30 days.

It can also be reported that closet homosexual Editor of Newsweek magazine, Jon Meacham, was ordered by former White House political director Karl Rove to leak the existence of this tape at the time that a new federal grand jury is investigating U.S. Attorneygate crimes tied to the Bush-Clinton Crime Family.

Reference: The San Diego Brent Wilkes-Kyle Dusty Foggo case and the framing of the former Democratic Governor of Alabama Don Siegelman.

Newsweek magazine and closet homosexual Jon Meacham have been the cheerleaders for the unelectable closet lesbian Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton and the unelectable Barack Hussein Obama.

Meacham and his Newsweek magazine have had financial ties to the closet homosexual lobbyist and now presidential candidate Fred Thompson.

Meacham, a Republican and alleged religious type, wants an election fix in which homosexual in-the-closet Thompson gets to run against unelectable Hillary or unelectable Obama.

The Bush-Clinton Crime Family and Newsweek magazine are clearly using this bin Laden tape to promote the criminal Iraq war policies of the unelected George W. Bushfraud.

The Bush-Clinton-Newsweek-Washington Post gang want to go even further and freeze the Democratic Party presidential primary race.

They are desperate to keep duly elected President Albert Gore Jr. from announcing his plan to finally run for re-election.

P.S. It should come as no surprise that the Bush-Clinton-Newsweek magazine bin Laden trickery takes place as a U.S. Federal Curt basically rules Bush’s Patriot Act unconstitutional.

Reference: The Patriot Act has not been used to catch terrorists but to fire U.S. Attorneys and spy on the American People.

It was only duly elected President Albert Gore that had the guts to call the Patriot Act, i.e. espionage against the American People, to be eradicated.

The Bush-Clinton-Newsweek-bin Laden trickery also comes on the heels of new fund raising problems for unelectable Hillary and her relationship with Red Chinese agent Norman Hsu.

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/images/08/30/t1home.clintonhsu.schwartz.jpg
Norman Hsu and Hillary Clinton
http://www.nbc.com/Law_&_Order/images/bios/fred_lrg.jpg
Freddy Thompson (nbc)

Note: In the 1990s closet homosexual Fred Thompson engaged in treason against the American People by covering up the role of Hsu as a Red Chinese agent to protect Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Hsu had a financial relationship with noted Bush-Clinton fund raiser oil tycoon and previous INTERPOL fugitive Roger Tamraz.

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070831/070831_hsu_vmed_11a.widec.jpg
Norman Hsu
http://www.chron.com/content/news/photos/97/09/19/tamraz.jpg
Roger Tamraz

Side note: In 1997 Tamraz received letters from Republican Senators and closet homosexuals Mitch McConnell and Trent Lott to join the Senatorial Inner Circle. McConnell’s letter invited Tamraz to join the Senatorial Inner Circle in exchange for a contribution to the Republican Party.

http://static.flickr.com/103/298144772_aba04522e3_o.jpg
Mitch McConnell Trent Lott

The Bush-Clinton-Newsweek bin Laden trickery also comes on the heels of the Nashville Tennessean newspaper now having access to closet homosexual Fred Thompson’s medical records revealing the fact that Thompson has the aids virus.

How dare you, you conspiratorial tyrants and kings and notable queens.

It is September 8, 2007.

Notice to homosexuals in-the-closet Freddy Thompson and Jon Meacham: I still have the America Global China documents that you covered up to protect both Bush and Clinton;

http://newsbusters.org/media/2007-01-23-PBS-Meacham.jpg http://wardsmythe.com/fred_in_or_out.gif

and just a reminder that I still have the Red Mercury-Gary Best-FBI Division 5-Osama bin Laden-Al Qaeda financial contractual agreements.

Could this be the reason the Bear Stearns Hedge Fund collapsed.

And one last warning to the U.S. media filth: We are monitoring you 24 hours a day and watching your lies and spin as you present this bogus bin Laden tape as something real.

I suggest Dana Priest of the Washington Post tell the American People the truth about the bogus tape or maybe the Washington Post will suddenly face subpoenas.

Fool me once shame on you, fool we twice, shame on me.

Stay tuned.

*** A reminder: Homosexual gays and lesbians who are “IN-THE-CLOSET” are a MAJOR threat to National Security being vulnerable to blackmail and extortion by self-serving, hostile entities against the safety, security, sovereignty and best interests of the American People.

And, of course, when all is said and done,
and you turn your TV off,
Albert Gore Jr. remains the duly elected,
non-inaugurated, President of the United States.

http://blog.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel

- TOM HENEGHAN’S EXPLOSIVE INTELLIGENCE BRIEFINGS
International Intelligence Expert, Tom Heneghan, has hundreds of highly credible sources inside American and European Intelligence Agencies and INTERPOL — reporting what is really going on behind the scenes of the controlled MSM cover up propaganda of on-going massive deceptions and illusions.

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 11:55:56 pm »
Osama's son thinks there is something fishy about the tapes. trixi1 posted this is the General section.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/15069

Osama Bin Laden's son: "Maybe they made a copy of my father"

This was broadcast yesterday on Belgian Public Television channel Eén, in the programme "Koppen"

Omar Bin Laden, Osama's Son speaks:

"Last time i saw my father on TV, he looked like my father...but sometimes...something very strange...makes you feel difficult to believe this is the same person as your father. ... Maybe they made a copy of my father and say he says this or he says that"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBLgf_RXZZo
1:00 min

---------------------------
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow