Author Topic: Fox News Caught Using Neurolinguistic Programming.[MUST SEEEEE!]  (Read 33905 times)

Offline Sundosia

I'll be posting every week on the forums, unless I state otherwise.

Offline Sundosia

Offline Sundosia

Re: Fox News Caught Using Neurolinguistic Programming.[MUST SEEEEE!]
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 06:30:06 pm »
There are many more Derren Brown videos, keep in mind however that he is also an illusionists, and some of his other impressive feats are just tricks.

Offline Firewerk66

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 06:41:39 pm »
great clips!

Offline Sundosia

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 06:56:30 pm »
Thanks!

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 07:26:20 pm »
NLP is really dangerous. I used to listen to Richard Bandler, Ross Jeffries, Mark and some other dude in black I dont' remember. You have to be careful not to be decieved here. When you're trusting and not suspicious of being decieved that's a dangerous situation. Right here you have a video which "exposes" NLP tactics... But you might be suprised how this guy may be trying to influence you with NLP himself as you're trusting him. It's all about occupying the conscious mind while you trust the person which is sending you messages for your trusting unconscious mind to absorb.

It's like Jordan Maxwell that speaks really weird, overly articulating from time to time. In Zeitgeist he says "They DO NOT WANT your children TO BE EDUCATED" <--- see DO NOT WANT TO BE EDUCATED is where the voice changes. He places himself as an expert who's been studying this forever so the trust element is there. Then he says "They do not want YOU to THINK TOO MUCH" <--- YOU THINK TOO MUCH.
then he says .... amusement park, drugs, alcohol, KEEP THE HUMAN MIND ENTERTAINED so that you DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE by doing TOO MUCH THINKING
There more in there I didn't write or wasn't sure and probably a bit I missed, some of it is not as clear but anyway here's the video where Maxwell says these things on education it's been cut down to a 00:01:17
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=39628686

Then he says "I am absolutely appaled at how much people in this country DO NOT THINK, we are given to understand that an Arabic guy out there up in the mountains financed the most elaborate attack on this country" <--- DO NOT THINK etc. On the Alex Jones Show you hear him constantly changing his tone and inflection saying things like "they are TRYING TO TELL YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND SOMETHING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT" & then he throws these words in "Lick it" but your mind because you trust him you change it so that he says "look it". It's just really obvious. I mean who talks like that? And who uses inflations and extreme articulations randomly like that?

So just be careful with these videos. I personally stay away from them even though I've looked into NLP a lot before. They can tell you what the NWO is doing, exposing them, all the while trying to communicate to your subconscious mind the absolute opposite of what you just understood them to say.

Offline Sundosia

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 07:34:45 pm »
I did notice that the individual in the video WAS in fact using NLP himself.

It's like Jordan Maxwell that speaks really weird, overly articulating from time to time. In Zeitgeist he says "They DO NOT WANT your children TO BE EDUCATED" <--- see DO NOT WANT TO BE EDUCATED is where the voice changes. He places himself as an expert who's been studying this forever so the trust element is there. Then he says "They do not want YOU to THINK TOO MUCH" <--- YOU THINK TOO MUCH.
then he says .... amusement park, drugs, alcohol, KEEP THE HUMAN MIND ENTERTAINED so that you DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE by doing TOO MUCH THINKING

When your brain is taking in information it has problems following commands that tell you to NOT do something. For example if I tell you:

Don't think of a blue pig.

What do people do? Think of a blue pig! ;D

That's why people who keep telling themselves "I do not want to smoke", never end up quitting because they're really telling themselves:

"I want to smoke"

So if we were to take in what the man you refer to is saying our subconscious hears:
"They DO WANT your children TO BE EDUCATED"
""They do want YOU to THINK TOO MUCH""
"amusement park, drugs, alcohol, KEEP THE HUMAN MIND ENTERTAINED so that you GET IN THE WAY OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE by doing TOO MUCH THINKING"

This can have double meanings, is he telling us that the government is GOOD and actually cares about us, or is he trying to get us to become educated, "think too much", or get in the way of important people. This needs to be looked into some more.

And your right about someone using words that sound similar. For example Bike and Like as a way of having people's conscious hear the word the speaker wants you to hear, and the subconscious hearing the actual word.

Speaking of Ross Jeffries and NLP type techniques, have you read the Octoberman Sequence by IN10SE? Should give you something to think about.

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 07:42:33 pm »
I did notice that the individual in the video WAS in fact using NLP himself.

When your brain is taking in information it has problems following commands that tell you to NOT do something. For example if I tell you:

Don't think of a blue pig.

What do people do? Think of a blue pig! ;D

So if we were to take in what the man you refer to is saying our subconscious hears:
This can have double meanings, is he telling us that the government is GOOD and actually cares about us, or is he trying to get us to become educated, "think too much", or get in the way of important people. This needs to be looked into some more.

It's DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE. Quite clear to me.
The inflections are YOU THINK TOO MUCH is quite clear to me as well
DO NOT WANT TO BE EDUCATED is clear to me too.

There's no doubt in my mind, Maxwell is disinfo. He did a few interviews on the AJ shows and I was shaking my head repeatedly throughout the interview. Alex giving him a platform to do NLP on his audience, just terrible.

Offline Sundosia

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 07:45:36 pm »
You're right, he does seem to emphasize certain parts that send out the wrong message.

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 07:59:15 pm »
Speaking of Ross Jeffries and NLP type techniques, have you read the Octoberman Sequence by IN10SE? Should give you something to think about.

I used to be part of the PUA community. The October man sequence was first created by twotimer/In10se and Swinggcat, it was powerful no doubt but it was 'forbidden' because of the inherent manipulative and insidious nature of the pattern. Ross Jeffries seminars were particularly evil, techniques to steal people's wives and girlfriends and make AMOGS feel bad about themselves. So evil.

Offline Sundosia

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 08:08:04 pm »
I used to be part of the PUA community. The October man sequence was first created by twotimer/In10se and Swinggcat, it was powerful no doubt but it was 'forbidden' because of the inherent manipulative and insidious nature of the pattern. Ross Jeffries seminars were particularly evil, techniques to steal people's wives and girlfriends and make AMOGS feel bad about themselves. So evil.

If you've read The Game by Neil Strauss you'll find out that David DeAngelo used to be a student of Ross Jeffries, then their friendship broke when Ross was cheating with his girlfriend behind his back.

There's something about knowing something that the general public does not that seems to make people take a turn for the worse. I imagine they go around telling themselves that if the general public is too dumb to know about such information that they deserve to be left in the dark, or to be given the information, for the right price.

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 08:22:58 pm »
If you've read The Game by Neil Strauss you'll find out that David DeAngelo used to be a student of Ross Jeffries, then their friendship broke when Ross was cheating with his girlfriend behind his back.

There's something about knowing something that the general public does not that seems to make people take a turn for the worse. I imagine they go around telling themselves that if the general public is too dumb to know about such information that they deserve to be left in the dark, or to be given the information, for the right price.

Yeah Eben used to be under Ross's SS which was really one of the first. It's just all disgusting to me today. I look at Ross's routines, RSD, MM, Style, PU101, Major Mark... it's all the same manipulative disingenuous stuff. As far as the more esoteric routines yeah they were secret and this whole pickup thing being evil it's no surprise those in the know wanted to keep the power for themselves. "You want to know about this forbidden technique? You have to take a Bootcamp or a Workshop with us for $340978230... you'll be so amazingly irresistible you'll be going to seminars on how to get more time to sleep!" ::) ::) ::)

GoodBush

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 10:14:49 pm »
Once I was blind, now I can see. Thanks for the lesson.

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 10:22:28 pm »
WOW! Talk about some great clips. I emailed those around and even people who are not interested in the 9/11 Truth movement were surprised how easy and prevalent mind programming is. Even I did not realize just how pervasive it is.

Thank you for posting this. More stuff like this is what is needed in the fight.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 10:44:07 pm »
nlp is a huge study this has been brainwashing the sheeple.
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 09:07:23 am »
Okay, I took it seriusly, and I'm going to look into it.

But in the meantime... I have to say... I snooped a little further, and I found the one where Derren takes a guy's keys, wallet, etc. The guy comes back, and gets them back... and then gives them right back to Derren!

It wouldn't be funny if it happened to me, but it was funny.  ;D

Incredible stuff. Creepy, for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZohpDS2aMc&NR=1
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline Freeski

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 10:54:35 am »
bump
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline knas

• Either you are with us, or you aren't.
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 11:33:06 am »
My take on the Maxwell clip is that he is empathising what THEY are saying.
This is not any deliberate NLP from his side in my mind.
"Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies"
 - Ron Paul

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 11:47:46 am »
p4l

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2008, 11:55:29 am »
That guy must have been so overwhelmed. I mean, every question contained huge amounts of subliminals, as well as just plain INSULTS. And then when he got a chance to talk, they gave him on average about 5 words before interrupting with more NLP and insults.

And the whole segment was only about 2 minutes.

I mean, Fox News is just like the American education system: you don't learn anything. I mean, it's 5 minute segments, broken up with hugely biased interruptions and insults, and then off for another 3-minute commercial break.

It's a joke. Notice on Alex Jones how he just asks a question and then shuts up and lets the guest/caller talk. That's called UNBIASED REPORTING with NO AGENDA. Just letting the people talk.

I mean, you wonder why Fox even bothers to invite this guy on, just to insult him and not let  him talk. A complete effort in propaganda.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2008, 12:09:38 pm »
yeah, it's easy catching fox news doing this bullshit.  one time, and i wish i had the clip, they were giving a piece of news.  without any introduction they immediately cut to some talking head who began giving opinion, but still presenting it as news. really, i get angry watching that channel.  it seems to me that people some people at least want to be told how to think.

weird thing about watching the youtube clips.  he's doing some sort of nlp because his voice will go in and out.

Offline Sundosia

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2008, 04:21:37 pm »
I mean, you wonder why Fox even bothers to invite this guy on, just to insult him and not let  him talk. A complete effort in propaganda.
The reason they do that is because they need to discredit people like him. They won't plan an interview just so you can talk bad about them, they're out to destroy you.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2008, 04:39:00 pm »
The reason they do that is because they need to discredit people like him. They won't plan an interview just so you can talk bad about them, they're out to destroy you.

exactly
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2008, 04:45:28 pm »
My take on the Maxwell clip is that he is empathising what THEY are saying.
This is not any deliberate NLP from his side in my mind.

You just don't know about NLP. It's very obvious what he's doing.
When he says on the AJ show 'Lick it' and your mind makes it so he says 'look it' this is a clear attempt at talking to your subconscious mind.
He emphasized "trying to tell your subconscious mind something extremely important' that's just another blatant attempt at talking to your subconscious mind.
When he speaks he doensn't emphasize every word, often he emphasizes the words which are saying the exact opposite of the sentence he just uttered if you were to hear it without the emphasis. Taking the emphasis of that sentence altogether are saying the exact opposite. If you think he's telling you how much the government doesn't want you to think you have trust in him, but meanwhile he's trying to tell your subconscious mind the opposite. It's NLP.

Why would it surprise you that this man would do something like this when it's the same man who tells you the word Christ comes from Crisco oil... HELLO Crisco oil wasn't invented back then. How about the word Lord coming from Lard... give me a break. Dubious deceptive etymology. This guy attacks the bible while quoting from it... so he goes for the trust of Christians quoting the bible while simultaneously attacking it? All his attacks are deceptive too. He's been consulted for the movie Zeitgeist the first part of which is extremely deceptive for the uninformed. So many things about this guy are red flags I don't know how anybody can take him serioustly.

I mean this guy claims to have been visited by aliens folks, and that he's from another planet... give me a break!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2008, 04:47:03 pm »
NLP is really dangerous. I used to listen to Richard Bandler, Ross Jeffries, Mark and some other dude in black I dont' remember. You have to be careful not to be decieved here. When you're trusting and not suspicious of being decieved that's a dangerous situation. Right here you have a video which "exposes" NLP tactics... But you might be suprised how this guy may be trying to influence you with NLP himself as you're trusting him. It's all about occupying the conscious mind while you trust the person which is sending you messages for your trusting unconscious mind to absorb.

There more in there I didn't write or wasn't sure and probably a bit I missed, some of it is not as clear but anyway here's the video where Maxwell says these things on education it's been cut down to a 00:01:17
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=39628686

Then he says "I am absolutely appaled at how much people in this country DO NOT THINK, we are given to understand that an Arabic guy out there up in the mountains financed the most elaborate attack on this country" <--- DO NOT THINK etc. On the Alex Jones Show you hear him constantly changing his tone and inflection saying things like "they are TRYING TO TELL YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND SOMETHING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT" & then he throws these words in "Lick it" but your mind because you trust him you change it so that he says "look it". It's just really obvious. I mean who talks like that? And who uses inflations and extreme articulations randomly like that?

So just be careful with these videos. I personally stay away from them even though I've looked into NLP a lot before. They can tell you what the NWO is doing, exposing them, all the while trying to communicate to your subconscious mind the absolute opposite of what you just understood them to say.

Interesting post. It's the same with TV and radio announcers - the inflections (esp. radio news headlines) drive me nuts. "Iran today said that ISRAEL blah, blah, and VOWS to blah." Broadcasters are trained to speak just like this.

Offline Sundosia

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2008, 04:53:11 pm »
After a while it becomes natural, and you don't have to continually think about it. The best way to wake people up I believe is to use NLP. If you have read this thread I suggest you begin learning about Neuro-linguistic Programming right NOW, immediately. By learning these techniques you can become a million times more persuasive. Sure it may be manipulation, but we manipulate people every day when we wake up and try to dress nice and buy expensive cars to make people think we're very wealthy and whatnot.

NWO says that they want to achieve peace under any means necessary. We can do that as well.

>=)

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2008, 04:58:07 pm »
nice find
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline Freeski

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2008, 05:42:16 pm »
After a while it becomes natural, and you don't have to continually think about it. The best way to wake people up I believe is to use NLP. If you have read this thread I suggest you begin learning about Neuro-linguistic Programming right NOW, immediately. By learning these techniques you can become a million times more persuasive. Sure it may be manipulation, but we manipulate people every day when we wake up and try to dress nice and buy expensive cars to make people think we're very wealthy and whatnot.

NWO says that they want to achieve peace under any means necessary. We can do that as well.

>=)

Are you suggesting we use the same tactics as The Powers That Be to manipulate the sheeple into seeing the truth?

Offline Sundosia

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2008, 06:16:44 pm »
Are you suggesting we use the same tactics as The Powers That Be to manipulate the sheeple into seeing the truth?
I sure as hell am! ;D

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2008, 06:24:13 pm »
Anthony Robbins ... whos techniques are based on NLP was a personal coach to BILL CLINTON ...

yes ... NLP in the wrong hands can be destructive, very destructive.

Clinton's opinion of Tony Robbins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qljYKplv_s

President Clinton admits to mind control experiments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTiONdJJRcw

my take: All these NWO shill have been brain washed using NLP. Another good book is "Obedience to Authority" by Stanley Milgram ... free on the net if u google.
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

Offline DAVIDENGLAND

• http://social.infowars.com
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2008, 06:25:56 pm »
Brilliant thread, nice one.
The question isn't whether we are right or wrong, the question is, are we even in the conversation??

Offline Freeski

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2008, 07:32:13 pm »
I sure as hell am! ;D

Glad you say it without any bullshit. I don't know if I agree, but I wonder about that one.

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2008, 07:50:22 pm »

>=)

I couldn't disagree more. We're to engage people normally and trust in their liberties, after all we're not trying to scam them. Just because the NWO tries to manipulate people that doesn't justify us doing the same. And just because you know you manipulate people everyday by dressing up and having wealth is no reason why you should further be justified to continue in that evil. It's something we must strive against doing, not to do more of it.

So contrary to you, I suggest people stay as far away from NLP as possible, not only because we don't need it, but because it's dark and dangerous and those teaching it are using it on you while doing so and you don't want to risk anything slipping in there that you wouldn't otherwise accept.

Would you want somebody trying to slip things into your mind? That seems distrustful to me. Why would you want to do it yourself to others? Remember the golden rule.
Luke 6:31  And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2008, 08:44:48 pm »
I'm going to learn it. When it comes right down to it, when they come to take me, I'll use it, and not feel bad about it. It's my life and my family's life that we're talking about. Screw them. They want to kill us, I'll use any edge against them I can get, especially since I'm not exactly a big guy with a gun that anyone's going to be scared of.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 12:44:56 pm »
Yes this is awesome! Thanks. How do we use NLP to wake people up, in the same way NLP has been keeping people asleep?

Offline Sundosia

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 01:06:58 pm »
There are many approaches, here's one of the many possibilities:

Deprogramming/Reprogramming:

The idea being that you create a system that when the subject is exposed to it, their minds will be reprogrammed to reject the negative beliefs/lies spewed forth from the media.

You could vary in the level of programming, and the best part is since we're trying to help people we could be so transparent about it that we could tell the subject what the objective of the reprogramming itself is.

Whether it would be simple deprogramming or a complete switch to get people to not trust the government I'll leave up for debate, however I can imagine the usefulness of telling someone that you have proof they are being told what to believe by stating that "You can make them believe [such and such]" and kill 2 birds with one stone. They'll be opened to the truth that they are easily manipulated, and they'll also open up their eyes to what they need to do to defend themselves against any more manipulation in the future.

I propose we make a series of videos showing all the hidden meanings in today's media, keeping it as "scientifically sound" as possible, while avoiding diving into the realm of voodoo/magic/etc.(However not to say that it shouldn't be looked into as well, I find magick and other such things quite interresting)

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 01:16:08 pm »
I couldn't disagree more. We're to engage people normally and trust in their liberties, after all we're not trying to scam them. Just because the NWO tries to manipulate people that doesn't justify us doing the same. And just because you know you manipulate people everyday by dressing up and having wealth is no reason why you should further be justified to continue in that evil. It's something we must strive against doing, not to do more of it.

So contrary to you, I suggest people stay as far away from NLP as possible, not only because we don't need it, but because it's dark and dangerous and those teaching it are using it on you while doing so and you don't want to risk anything slipping in there that you wouldn't otherwise accept.

Would you want somebody trying to slip things into your mind? That seems distrustful to me. Why would you want to do it yourself to others? Remember the golden rule.
Luke 6:31  And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

It is not the tool that is evil but the intent of the person using the tool. If I use a technique to counter your mind programming am I manipulating you?
The same could be said about passing out free dvd's to people. A form of counter-propaganda.

Personally, I say by any means necessary we fight.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline Sundosia

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2008, 03:46:42 pm »
That guy must have been so overwhelmed. I mean, every question contained huge amounts of subliminals, as well as just plain INSULTS. And then when he got a chance to talk, they gave him on average about 5 words before interrupting with more NLP and insults.

And the whole segment was only about 2 minutes.

I mean, Fox News is just like the American education system: you don't learn anything. I mean, it's 5 minute segments, broken up with hugely biased interruptions and insults, and then off for another 3-minute commercial break.

It's a joke. Notice on Alex Jones how he just asks a question and then shuts up and lets the guest/caller talk. That's called UNBIASED REPORTING with NO AGENDA. Just letting the people talk.

yeah!!!   you are so right!!!   alex must have the greatest of self control. the way he never interupts, unlike fox. 

HE must have some sort of hidden   
 technique.  like ask a question of a guest ,and than he probably has a paper and pencil, and makes notes on comments he wants to address.  so as not to side-track the speaker and to keep the subject on point.

alex would never ever think of directing a guest/speaker or try to influence anybody.

ALEX IS THE BEST.
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Sundosia

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2008, 04:04:33 pm »
My sarcasm detector seems to be malfunctioning. :'(