Author Topic: Fox News: George W. Bush, George Bush and Kissinger Met Chinese PM Secretly  (Read 8220 times)

Offline KreedKafer

I recorded Fox News yesterday and they were discussing that during the Olympics, George W. Bush, George Bush and Kissinger met the Chinese PM behind closed doors. Even they were suspicious. Maybe it was to discuss the recent claims of the US joing forces with China to rid Russia.

I remember someone saying if Kissinger visits your country, they'll be bad news not long after.

Anyway Alex has not mentioned this.

Offline KingNeil

And this was on Fox?

I need a recording of this.

Offline KreedKafer

Yes. It was on Fox News Live last night, straight after Georgia's Spokesperson (George W. Bush) spoke. I'll upload/post link for it here tomorrow.

Offline Freeski

Henry Kissinger Has Olympic Fever!
http://gawker.com/5035463/henry-kissinger-has-olympic-fever

You have to see the photo! http://gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2008/08/henry_kissinger_olympics.jpg

George W. Bush has been celebrating the twilight of his disastrous presidency by seemingly spending the entirety of 2008 overseas. Right now, as NBC constantly reminds us, he's in Beijing, enjoying the Olympics. Also with him is internationally beloved teddy bear war criminal Henry Kissinger! (Read on to learn why this is yet another example of how terrible NBC is.)

We thought it had been a while since Kissinger had left the country, because every time he tries to go to Europe someone threatens to put him in front of a tribunal, but there he is in China, happily napping. Of course Kissinger is a dear, dear friend of China, and has been ever since the Nixon administration. China is a fantastic example of Kissinger's particular brand of international relations at work—the markets are free, and in another couple decades maybe the invisible hand will stop all those human rights abuses. In the meantime, let's do some business!

NBC's resident China expert, analyst Joshua Cooper Ramo, has spent a lot of time crowing about how wonderful the Chinese government is. Cooper Ramo, as you won't learn on NBC, is a partner at the Beijing office of Kissinger Associates. Whee!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

August 12th, 2008
Step away from the crisps, sir
Post a comment (4)Posted by: Alastair Himmer
Tags: Countdown to Beijing, basketball, beijing, Crisps, George Bush, View from the Bird's Nest
You don’t often wonder, in all seriousness, whether opening a packet of crisps will result in instant death.

But there I was, not 10 metres from President George W. Bush, his father, former President George H.W. Bush and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger covering the blockbuster United States v China Olympic men’s basketball game.

http://blogs.reuters.com/china/2008/08/12/step-away-from-the-crisps-sir/
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline ProphecyBuster

That's the problem he's destroyed the US now he's after China and Russia

Offline Freeski

Some revealing stuff in here... on sexed up evidence, and other BS the PTB try on us

The White House's implausible deniability
Why should anyone believe the Bush administration's weak denials that it forged a link between Saddam and al-Qaida?All comments (14) 
Ian Williams guardian.co.uk, Thursday August 07 2008 15:30 BST Article history

The White House has categorically denied that it ordered the CIA to forge evidence that Saddam Hussein was conspiring with al-Qaida, a charge made by journalist Ron Suskind in his new book The Way of the World. The credibility of the Bush press office is such that one is tempted to take it as confirmation.

There is an old joke about the guy who claimed he could tell when Henry Kissinger was lying, and when tested had a 100% success rate. When asked his secret, he says: "His lips were moving."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/aug/07/iraqandthemedia.usa?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront

JBS

"Maybe it was to discuss the recent claims of the US joining forces with China to rid Russia."

What? I wouldn't bet my life on it.