Author Topic: NO PLANERS EXPOSED----->INSIDE+WeAreChangeColorado  (Read 169178 times)

Offline smoofness2k8

Re: NO PLANERS EXPOSED----->INSIDE+WeAreChangeColorado
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2009, 12:21:39 pm »
And yet no no-planer has yet been able to explain, is what of the thousands of witnesses on the streets, with their own eyes and camera's saw planes ?

Those people said everything from a DC9 to 747 to 737 to small plane to missile, to they didn't see anything...

so it's not like everyone said the same thing...  alot of those people were planted there like the guy that immediately knew that "the plane's fuel heated up and melted the steel and the tower just couldn't hold itself up"....

straw man
"In this country we have no place for hyphenated Americans" - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline smoofness2k8

« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2009, 12:24:15 pm »
vok:

First, I want to preface this by saying that I do not believe in NPT [No Plane Theory].

It is my belief that military aircraft and/or missiles hit the twin towers on 9/11 and the MSM [Main Stream Media] covered it up by splicing in footage of civilian airliners.

*AIRPLANE PARTS*

Claim: Airplane wreckage proves planes hit the towers.

FACT: The available evidence does not add up.

As you can clearly see, these engine parts did NOT come from a Boeing 767 aircraft.  To me, it looks like the engine for a cruise missile, seen here:

*TV NETWORKS & MILITARY PSYOPS CONNECTION*

Claim: Just the idea the TV Networks and military would work together to deceive the public is wacky cookoo!

FACT: The TV Networks/Military/PSYOPS connection was reported by the media before 9/11.

*TV-FAKERY*

Claim: Just the idea the TV Networks would broadcast fake footage is nutcase kooky!

FACT: This technology was reported in the media before 9/11 as being available by TV Networks and the military for the purpose of altering world politics.

Isaac Newton’s Third Law of Motion: “For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.”

High school physics states that the force an airplane exerts on a building is the same as the force a building exerts on an airplane.  Now check out these images, and ask yourself, do they match up with Newton's third law of motion?

Even Peter Jennings knew the 9/11 airplane video was fake. Note his nervousness and word fumbling when ABC plays this amateur clip back in slow motion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDu2V3yjS4

As retired Aerospace Engineer Joseph Keith says: "The video is phony because airliners don’t meld into steel and concrete buildings, they crash against them!"

http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&..._planer_resigns

Probably the most damning evidence can be seen with Fox 5's infamous "Nose out" video

This is my personal favorite.  Check out CNN's cartoon plane  ;D

A real plane would crash against the building.  The tail should of ripped off, not melted into the building

*DEBUNKED?*

Claim: TV-Fakery has been debunked time and time again.

FACT:The violation of Newton’s Laws of Motion has never been explained.

Several “papers” claiming to debunk TV-Fakery have surfaced. However, not one of them approaches the obvious violation of Newton’s Laws regarding an aluminum airplane with a plastic nosecone gliding through a steel/concrete building. Instead, these strawman papers attempt to discredit TV-Fakery by “explaining away” a few points. Neither Steven Jones nor anyone in his team has ever addressed Newton’s Laws as it applies to TV-Fakery. (I wonder why…)

I just wanted to put this on the current page so people can look at these pics and vids and see that what the TV told you always isn't correct... Question reality and just because Faux News tells you something, you don't have to believe it.
"In this country we have no place for hyphenated Americans" - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2009, 03:21:25 pm »
NO WAY!

Planes hit the buildings.

Witness testimony says so.

50+ videos say so.

NOT ONE video has been posted on the internet showing anything else even though there were thousands watching the second impact with an unknown (from the alledged fakers point of view) number of image recording equipment.

No way would a faker hope to control the images for the second impact. No way. Anyone who thinks so is not very good with logic.

Go away with this COINTELPRO nonsense.

Planes hit the building, it is IMPOSSIBLE that anything else did.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2009, 04:01:15 pm »
I just wanted to put this on the current page so people can look at these pics and vids and see that what the TV told you always isn't correct... Question reality and just because Faux News tells you something, you don't have to believe it.

We do question reality but dont entertain fantasy theories that don't stand up to rational scrutiny.
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline smoofness2k8

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2009, 04:29:20 pm »
We do question reality but dont entertain fantasy theories that don't stand up to rational scrutiny.

And tell me why the video above shows a plane melting into a building?  Literally not one piece flying off... An aluminum plane going through a steel gabled building...

I hope you realize that the same reaction I get when I say stuff like this, is the same that you get when you talk to your parents or anyone else who is going by what Faux News told them happened... 19 "sand people"

Offline 9/11FalseFlag

« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2009, 04:39:04 pm »
Please explain this, PLEASE.  Is it so crazy to have a question about this video??  Even the news caster says he can see the nose of the plane come out the other side!!
If you think about it this video is like the WTC7 smoking gun that the videos on that day were tampered with.  Am I saying planes didn't hit the building?  I don't know.  But the video footage on 9/11 has been heavily tampered with!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWSWtnkicIo&feature=PlayList&p=B45CAB1DBFCC5851&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=18

Offline smoofness2k8

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2009, 04:47:38 pm »
Please explain this, PLEASE.  Is it so crazy to have a question about this video??  Even the news caster says he can see the nose of the plane come out the other side!!
If you think about it this video is like the WTC7 smoking gun that the videos on that day were tampered with.  Am I saying planes didn't hit the building?  I don't know.  But the video footage on 9/11 has been heavily tampered with!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWSWtnkicIo&feature=PlayList&p=B45CAB1DBFCC5851&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=18

The thing I always get is "that i'm not helping the movement" but I AM A TRUTHER.. and I would like to know the TRUTH... No matter who's feelings it hurts that I won't accept Jason Bermas' word as gospel. (Not that I dont listen to his show daily, same as Alex) but the fact is, there are other ways of seeing things and if no concrete evidence is presented, why can't there be an opposing view...?

Offline 9/11FalseFlag

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2009, 06:29:55 pm »
ok this is a clip taken from bbc world. the footage that i say is suspect is the footage from 47 to 1:05.

http://www.udn1.com/footage from across the river.avi

it is like one big magic trick and you are not the magician.

now remember this is just one shot of video that i think is suspect. it would take me hours of video in adobe premiere to show you all the mistakes in the media footage production, which prove that it was edited and that there was foul play with the plane aspect.

Check at exactly 35 seconds in this video, you can see explosions where the object hit very very clearly on the other side of the building, seems to be to create the plane impact damage

Also a few seconds before impact at about 32-33 seconds you can see a black blur on the WTC which is highly suspicious.

Protean

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2009, 07:02:41 pm »
I enjoy this forum and there is a tremendous amout of knowledge but I dislike how people who even investigate no planes get jumped on and ridiculued
I am still unsure of what to think of this, and does it really matter?  Not really, either way 9/11 was still an inside job.  But it is definatly interesting, the clip Sensi Dave put is interesting, and especially the nose out clips.  Most people attack the people talking about no planes rather then attack the claims.

Agreed. There is tremendous peer pressure on this forum to want to high-five board-mates the accepted theories on 911, fit in, and get a warm fuzzy.

911 Whistle-blower Richard Andrew Grove told me he was right under the WTC when the second plane "supposedly" hit--yet he never heard it or saw it.

I have heard enough interviews from people in Manhattan that day, that many of them saw something different from one another: a large passenger plane, no--a small passenger plane, no--a military plane, no--a missile, no-a missile shaped like a plane, no--a ball (that's right, a ball shaped object), and even--nothing, just a explosion out the side of the building.

Just because someone told you over the phone, as it was happening, what they were seeing was a large passenger crash into the WTC--then are all the other people, who something different, wrong? Each one would argue what they saw was correct.

I wasn't there in New York City that day, so all I can do is look at these video clips, and if you've seen the documentary: September Clues, you've seen many examples of how the MSM played this event  as it was unfolding--lots of questionable glitchs, audio and visual anomalies one would find if tampering was a foot.
Odds are, many of those MSM people also work for the CIA.

Food for thought: In the sixties, they used to have a joke: If all the CIA agents left the Rolling Stone Magazine employee roster, they'd have to close shop.

Offline KittyAK47

• Live Free or Die!
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2009, 09:59:20 pm »
Regardless of what plane hit the buildings, the collapse occurred due to pre-planted explosives...I am not sure what hit the buildings....but the end result was just what happened to bring down  2 towers and create a society of rear , and panic to protect our national security.
Fighting the good fight of faith!!!!

Offline 9/11FalseFlag

« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2009, 12:35:55 am »
This is taken from the maker of September Clues' youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/simonshack

my main research
SEPTEMBER CLUES
can be downloaded in DVD-quality here :

http://www.thesocialservice.it

Alternatively, you can watch it in high-quality video-streaming here :

SEPTEMBER CLUES first half
http://blip.tv/file/1272900

SEPTEMBER CLUES second half
http://blip.tv/file/1273564/

THE 9/11 TV HOAX EXPOSED

As hard as it may be at first to come to terms with, the most solid evidence left from 9/11 is to be found on film : a thorough analysis of the 9/11 TV archives and every single so-called "amateur" video clip betrays that the 'airplanes' we saw on TV were either tampered with or entirely fabricated with digitally-generated imagery. This of course implies that the big TV networks' were complicit in this massive hoax - their role forming an integral part of this false-flag operation aimed at creating a fictitious enemy of the Western World - whose gigantic military machine would otherwise rot in a hangar.

Today, TV is the enemy : no mainstream media can be trusted as they serve the vested interests of a handful of bandits who dominate the World economy. This is not hard to understand, nor is it difficult to see how the newsmedia relentlessly pushes the fake 'War on Terror' agenda aimed at subduing hapless nations, plunder their resources and enrich the few.

Predictably, a growing effort is under way to stir up utter confusion around the TV FAKERY research. A typical tactic is to call this research "government sponsored disinformation";... I ask all level-headed people to keep their spirits balanced and understand this is a 'natural' development which should be of no surprise to anyone : as this research leads to the hottest smoking gun of 9/11 (along with many more who, alas, have all failed to launch a real inquiry), we can only expect major efforts will be deployed to discredit the TV fakery research. They will not succeed for the evidence available today is simply beyond debate.

Enormously popular films like Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" and "Loosechange" have hit the mainstream scene to give the common man the feeling we live in a free speech society. I used to believe in them myself - not anymore - as it is evident they promote only attractive theories but no proof : the only verifiable, repeatable and thus court-admissible proof we have is the video fabrications aired by the newsmedia on 9/11. Of course the towers were demolished with powerful explosives, yet this is nothing that can be demonstrated in any scientific way as all the rubble has long been disposed with.

In my mind, future generations will despise us all if we don't have the guts to expose the evil resident in our contemporary rulers. We will be derided throughout history if we fail to expose the tricks they are playing on us. Enjoy life while doing this - a strong, positive spirit is the key to defeat its darker sides.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2009, 01:21:47 am »
And tell me why the video above shows a plane melting into a building?  Literally not one piece flying off... An aluminum plane going through a steel gabled building...[/quot]

Jeeze, new day same sh*t.

The building facade was 43% (yes I measured it) glass, the plane initially went through a cheese grater until enough mass ripped the building steel - the planes are NOT all aluminium.

Offline smoofness2k8

« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2009, 01:30:39 am »
And tell me why the video above shows a plane melting into a building?  Literally not one piece flying off... An aluminum plane going through a steel gabled building...[/quot]

The building facade was 43% (yes I measured it) glass, the plane initially went through a cheese grater until enough mass ripped the building steel - the planes are NOT all aluminium.

but with not even 1 piece of wing, tail, luggage, body, or anything flying off... OTHER THAN THE "TERRORIST PASSPORT" THAT FLOATED TO THE STREET??  GIVE ME A BREAK...

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2009, 01:31:30 am »
September Clues is one of the most dishonest 9/11 films out there.

It "examines" the second WTC impact and concocts theories without and discussion of focal length, distance, field view and parallax.

It is a truly disgusting piece of work meant to deceive people and drown the real 9/11 issues in a pool of "nutty conspiracy theories".

I can't believe the posts I'm seeing here this morning.

My point still remains and is unanswered by the mad or bad pushing no-planes.. why would fakers stage a second impact 20 minutes after the first with thousands watching and think they could control the images in one of the tourist hot-spots of the world.

Come on... just how did they control the images of everyone with a camera and video recorder watching that event?

Tell me how they managed that trick and I'll start listening else go away with your COINTEPRO disinfo.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2009, 01:32:17 am »
And tell me why the video above shows a plane melting into a building?  Literally not one piece flying off... An aluminum plane going through a steel gabled building...

Offline smoofness2k8

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2009, 01:39:56 am »
September Clues is one of the most dishonest 9/11 films out there.

It "examines" the second WTC impact and concocts theories with and discussion of focal length, distance, field view and parallax.

It is a truly disgusting piece of work meant to deceive people and drown the real 9/11 issues in a pool of "nutty conspiracy theories".

I can't believe the posts I'm seeing here this morning.

My point still remains and is unanswered by the mad or bad pushing no-planes.. why would fakers stage a second impact 20 minutes after the first with thousands watching and think they could control the images in one of the tourist hot-spots of the world.

Come on... just how did they control the images of everyone with a camera and video recorder watching that event?

Tell me how they managed that trick and I'll start listening else go away with your COINTEPRO disinfo.

Cointelpro is a straw man against real, researched info...  Let's all just discount September Clues as pure bullshit when all it does  (like Alex Jones) is show the pictures that were shown on MSM on 9/11.. He doesn't make up anything, tell you what he thinks.. He just shows news reports, lets everyone know who exactly made those reports, and lets everyone know the inconsistencies in the reports...

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2009, 01:39:56 am »
but with not even 1 piece of wing, tail, luggage, body, or anything flying off... OTHER THAN THE "TERRORIST PASSPORT" THAT FLOATED TO THE STREET??  GIVE ME A BREAK...

Because the facade was 43% glass and the plane was travelling at over 400 mph, the plane "shreaded" and was dragging other stuff through initially until the engines and spar frame punched through. 

Answer my question about the insanity of faking impacts 20 minutes apart with thousands watching the second impact.

Tell me, how did they control the images of everyone with a camera and video recorder that day?

Offline sekular

« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2009, 03:08:03 pm »
voskhod3 you seem to be the only one truely interested in argueing with no planers. i appreciate that.

you have to accept though that we are sincere in our opinions and we do not intend to distrupt the movement. if anything we want more investigation. it is not over. there is a lot more to it and we know it.

please explain to me exactly what you mean by focal length, distance, field view and parallax, because that does not really dispute all the points in september clues. the wnyw footage is highly dodgy, regardless of the nose out and fade to black sequence, or the fact that cnn used a banner to cover the shot a few minutes later. the highly dodgy part is when the camera is zoomed out and there is no plane there. then all of sudden it appears.

there is some logic for you.

have a look at some pictures...

is it a plane, is it a missle ? no it is a co intel pro...

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2009, 04:10:30 pm »
you have to accept though that we are sincere in our opinions and we do not intend to distrupt the movement.
I don't believe you, you are mad or bad.

Bad I think.

if anything we want more investigation. it is not over. there is a lot more to it and we know it.

Then focus on the real issues.

9/11: Press for Truth is a great example of the real issues, not your COINTELPRO crap designed to bury real issues under nutty stuff.

please explain to me exactly what you mean by focal length, distance, field view and parallax, because that does not really dispute all the points in september clues.
You want me to explain it but you know... "that does not really dispute all the points in september clues".

How can an examination of supposed footage anomalies from various angles be discussed without mention of these factors.

September Clues is a great steaming LIE.

there is some logic for you.

Here's a FACT.. thousands were watching the 2nd impact, NO WAY could the supposed fakers even think they could control witness accounts and images of the second impact.

No way - FACT!

Unless you can explain to me how they could.

is it a plane, is it a missle ? no it is a co intel pro...
They are clearly missiles. So what?

This is a teapot, nobody filmed one of those crashing into the WTC either.

Offline smoofness2k8

« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2009, 06:30:22 pm »
^Strawman BS!

How about anytime someone disagrees with me, I just start yelling "COINTELPRO" or saying that you are a bad person...  great arguement...

Why does everyone discount September Clues?

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2009, 12:42:37 am »
^Strawman BS!

How about anytime someone disagrees with me, I just start yelling "COINTELPRO" or saying that you are a bad person...  great arguement...
No what you have said is a strawman.

I actually asked you a question:

"Here's a FACT.. thousands were watching the 2nd impact, NO WAY could the supposed fakers even think they could control witness accounts and images of the second impact.

No way - FACT!

Unless you can explain to me how they could. "

So.. do you have an answer?

Why does everyone discount September Clues?
Because it's dishonest, I already explained why.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2009, 12:47:40 am »

Before we get talking about the myriad of possibilities of the engine on the street (and this has been done elsewhere)... let's not get ahead of ourselves... how did the alleged fakers who supposedly faked this engine.. how did they hope to control all the witness accounts and images of the second impact they allegedly planned 20 minutes after the first?

Offline sekular

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2009, 06:10:07 pm »
i don't know how they did it, but i think they did

Offline smoofness2k8

« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2009, 07:01:49 pm »

Any who is they?? The US govt. i would hope....

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2009, 11:10:57 am »

How?

How did they possibly think they could control the witness statements and recorded images of thousands watching the second impact.

You must have a vague idea?

Offline sekular

« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2009, 11:17:49 am »
they didn't need to control the witness statements per say.

all they had to do was insert witnesses who said what they wanted them to say, as in real co intel pro witnesses that said they saw planes and ignored any witneses that said otherwise.

we all know they screen witneses extremely before letting them through and you can be assured they did exactly that.

like i said, if you had read one of my first posts in this thread i did go into some detail about how i think they would have managed to collect all the footage in new york or edit/hide/destroy the footage that showed a missile.

and as for eye witnesses seeing a plane, as you can see from the pictures above, the missiles look very similar to planes, there is also reports of a sonic boom on cnn. although there was no other reports of a sonic boom in new york, i would be interested to hear if you ever came across any reports on radio or otherwise of a sonic boom. the point being that a passenger jet can not reach mach 1 speed to generate a sonic boom, a missile however can go far beyond the speed of sound.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:31 am »

yes they did, there could have been all kinds of people watching, influencial people, people with contacts, people who are good on the internet... anyone!

all they had to do was insert witnesses who said what they wanted them to say, as in real co intel pro witnesses that said they saw planes and ignored any witneses that said otherwise.

No.. they had stop people saying "gee I think I saw a missle".

like i said, if you had read one of my first posts in this thread i did go into some detail about how i think they would have managed to collect all the footage in new york or edit/hide/destroy the footage that showed a missile.
What?

How would they know who had footage? Would they insist on the memory card or a copy? Would they insist that copies be destroyed?

How?

Was everyone watching a sheep?

How could they guarantee that?

Offline sekular

« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2009, 03:46:53 pm »
Quote from: sekular on Today at 11:17:49 AM

yes they did, there could have been all kinds of people watching, influencial people, people with contacts, people who are good on the internet... anyone!

No.. they had stop people saying "gee I think I saw a missle".
well it was actually a cnn anchor that said on air about 5-15mins after the news broke "to be more specific, some people said they thought they saw a missile". now this is the only report of the word missile apart from a slip by editing crew when editing the word missile to plane, they left the first part of the word missile in the sentence. (if you require the footage for these claims please let me know as i can supply it)
What?

How would they know who had footage? Would they insist on the memory card or a copy? Would they insist that copies be destroyed?

how would they know who had footage: well this is a hope i still like retain, that someone one day will come out with any new footage that i have not seen before, with intact non skeptical audio. some have come out over the years. now i am excluding camera planets footage, i am talking before they made their archive available. just people posting their footage onto the net. so over the years i have seen some released on to the internet. but none of them show anything that would compromise their story, even close ups of the towers is rare. i don't know why no one has released 30 mins of the towers just burning, ie before the "collapse". the footage i saw was from 911 eye witness, that was a lot of raw footage. that doc is great i recommend it. but back to the question. how would they know who had it. well like i said, there was reports of the authorities asking for footage so that it could be used as "evidence". i have no evidence to suggest that people with camera on the day where actually confronted while filming and asked if they got the impact. but considering what they did at the pentagaon. i wouldn't think that was unbelievable, although it would be a massive area to cover and they wouldn't be able to get all the people in the buildings etc. it would be impossible that way to get every camera. also with the shock of the day the camera men probably wouldn't realize what they had, if they did get anything that could later be used as proof against the official story. remember a lot of the footage that we have seen from amateurs was given to the media. unless the person has the mindset that the footage they had could be used as proof against the official story, at the time, it is unlikely that they would investigate it themselves, if it had anything of significance they would probably want to notify the authorities. ie, hey the media is saying it was a plane and my camera is showing a missile. i better let them know this. hey media i have proof it was not a plane it was a missile. boom, "fbi" at your house tapes gone... you who knows what happened. still hoping for that person that knew not to contact the authorities will appear one day. my theory is that bob and bris what we saw was footage that fitted this type of idea.

Would they insist on the memory card or a copy, Would they insist that copies be destroyed: now remember this was 2001, digital cameras have got a lot cheaper and mobile phone cameras have changed into digital cameras. considering the situation i would say if they arrived at your house, what they were going to take, memory card or your whole camera, was the least of your worries...

How?

Was everyone watching a sheep?

How could they guarantee that?

i don't think the day was funny and see your attempt at humor, is futile in this instance.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2009, 04:00:08 pm »
well it was actually a cnn anchor that said on air about 5-15mins after the news broke "to be more specific, some people said they thought they saw a missile". now this is the only report of the word missile apart from a slip by editing crew when editing the word missile to plane, they left the first part of the word missile in the sentence. (if you require the footage for these claims please let me know as i can supply it)What?
Yeah lets see that film... irrelevant as it is.. let's see it.

how would they know who had footage: well this is a hope i still like retain, that someone one day will come out with any new footage that i have not seen before, with intact non skeptical audio. some have come out over the years.
Regardless of your hopes... how would they know who had the footage?

Why would they possibly think beforehand they could control such an unknown situation?

How did the control this situation afterwards?

now i am excluding camera planets footage, i am talking before they made their archive available. just people posting their footage onto the net. so over the years i have seen some released on to the internet. but none of them show anything that would compromise their story,

Exactly.

QED.

Would they insist on the memory card or a copy, Would they insist that copies be destroyed: now remember this was 2001, digital cameras have got a lot cheaper and mobile phone cameras have changed into digital cameras.
what?

What has that got to do with controlling the handing over of ALL the origianals, digital, analog video or film? How could they possibly think they could control such an unknown situation?

considering the situation i would say if they arrived at your house, what they were going to take, memory card or your whole camera, was the least of your worries...
How many people have reported that their originals were taken off them and what was posted is differnt to what they originally had?

i don't think the day was funny and see your attempt at humor, is futile in this instance.
[/quote]

Offline sekular

« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2009, 04:50:21 pm »
Yeah lets see that film... irrelevant as it is.. let's see it.

http://udn1.com/first example plane, edit.avi

How did the control this situation afterwards?

they would have needed to be able to monitor all phone calls within the area for months detecting words about 911, footage, missile etc. that would have been a massive hack.

QED.

what ?

How many people have reported that their originals were taken off them and what was posted is differnt to what they originally had?

none that i am aware of.

Offline 9/11FalseFlag

« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2009, 06:18:51 pm »
Interesting  video sekular - Where the mi- uh plane made contact. 

Related video here:
9/11 commissioner slip up MISSILE at the Pentagon!!! (Right at 24 seconds)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1vjLBFk5PI

Don't forget about the 70+ videos the FBI is holding and hasn't released on the WTC (WHY!?!?!?).  I think they released 11 of the 70+ after going through court.  The Pentbomb videos.

Offline sekular

« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2009, 06:38:45 pm »
it is at 16 seconds. i am still looking for the other video, i can't find it in the footage i have, to be honest i don't enjoy going through footage so i might do it on the weekend when i have some more time.

they used mutli track sequences and edited on the fly. there was a lot to it and i have not worked it all out yet.

Protean

« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2009, 07:10:07 pm »

Yeah--classic, the announcer saying: "Where the mi- uh plane made contact"

What I find funny is all those that attack the "no-planners" don't want to hear anything about doctored video footage. That is funny, because these same people, I'm sure, will tell
you that they do not trust what the main stream media broadcasts to them daily; video and or audio--but yet on the morning of 911--suddenly the MSM is broadcasting nothing but the truth folks!
Right...
 ::)

Also, in September Clues, didn't they mention something about all cell phone activity was blocked in lower Manhattan on 911?
I don't know if that is true, but if so, certainly an interesting tie-in to controlling the area and broadcasting only what "they" wanted us to see and believe, without bystanders being able to report otherwise.

Offline smoofness2k8

« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2009, 07:44:02 pm »
Yeah--classic, the announcer saying: "Where the mi- uh plane made contact"

What I find funny is all those that attack the "no-planners" don't want to hear anything about doctored video footage. That is funny, because these same people, I'm sure, will tell
you that they do not trust what the main stream media broadcasts to them daily; video and or audio--but yet on the morning of 911--suddenly the MSM is broadcasting nothing but the truth folks!
Right...
 ::)

Also, in September Clues, didn't they mention something about all cell phone activity was blocked in lower Manhattan on 911?
I don't know if that is true, but if so, certainly an interesting tie-in to controlling the area and broadcasting only what "they" wanted us to see and believe, without bystanders being able to report otherwise.

OMG OMG COINTELPRO...

Apparently EVERYONE knows that September Clues is dis-info...
I think that "simonshack" is very similar to AJ in that he shows the MSM point of view and then points out the inconsistencies in their stories..

Protean

« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2009, 08:38:33 pm »
OMG OMG COINTELPRO...

Apparently EVERYONE knows that September Clues is dis-info...
I think that "simonshack" is very similar to AJ in that he shows the MSM point of view and then points out the inconsistencies in their stories..

Nope--just thinking for myself.

EVERYONE knows?

Well, I'm not everyone--but I have a mind of my own. Herd mentality is not my THANG.
I think September Clues has some very interesting points--and that's all they are, I can't know if they are true.

Offline smoofness2k8

« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2009, 09:06:20 pm »
I agree with you and it's odd that nobody can see the forest through the trees...  I have done many hundreds of hours of research (I know i'm not the only one) and I have notebooks full of writings and ideas based on what I have seen... but when you see all the movies, watch them tons of times... you figure you have a good grasp on what's going on...
Like I said on a previous thread, IF the govt. lies once, what's to stop them from doing it tons of times, IF the govt. planned operation northwoods (I understand that wasn't Bush/Obama or anyone making decisions today) but still...  I've always been told once a liar, always a liar... 

It's obvious to me that the US govt. doesn't think enough of it's citizens to tell us the truth... So therefore I have a hard time believing anything that they have to say...
the 9/11 report is pure bullshit, what MSM puts out is pure bullshit... so why believe either??

Protean

« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2009, 09:37:00 pm »
I agree with you and it's odd that nobody can see the forest through the trees...  I have done many hundreds of hours of research (I know i'm not the only one) and I have notebooks full of writings and ideas based on what I have seen... but when you see all the movies, watch them tons of times... you figure you have a good grasp on what's going on...
Like I said on a previous thread, IF the govt. lies once, what's to stop them from doing it tons of times, IF the govt. planned operation northwoods (I understand that wasn't Bush/Obama or anyone making decisions today) but still...  I've always been told once a liar, always a liar... 

It's obvious to me that the US govt. doesn't think enough of it's citizens to tell us the truth... So therefore I have a hard time believing anything that they have to say...
the 9/11 report is pure bullshit, what MSM puts out is pure bullshit... so why believe either??

:D ---Agreed.

Yes, exactly--why believe either.

The only ones who know exactly how 911 was pulled off were those that did it.

All you can do is look at ALL the footage, evidence, articles, and then---go to your gut and decide "for yourself" what do you think--not what the other Prison Planet Forum members think in unison, but you, what do you think happened on 911?

Offline smoofness2k8

« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2009, 09:59:12 pm »

Planes were used on 9/11. 4 of them. They were big.

^^I don't believe that^^
I have made my questions and opinions clear time and time again in the luggage thread and here a little bit but to have MOD's sticky topics like "NO PLANERS EXPOSED" is just stupid.. If you can say to me that 4 planes crashed that day, you must be "smoking meth with "simon shack" as bermas said"...

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2009, 01:33:02 am »
they would have needed to be able to monitor all phone calls within the area for months detecting words about 911, footage, missile etc. that would have been a massive hack.

For Gods sake man.. listen to yourself... is there no stretch too far?

NYC is a tourist attraction for people all over the world.

How could they think they could control all the witnesses and images for the second impact which they supposedly planned for 20 MINUTES after the first when thousands of unknown people would be watching with an unknown number of recording devices.

Give it up...

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2009, 01:34:10 am »
What I find funny is all those that attack the "no-planners" don't want to hear anything about doctored video footage.

That's because there is none.