Author Topic: NO PLANERS EXPOSED----->INSIDE+WeAreChangeColorado  (Read 169863 times)

Offline Voskhod3

Re: NO PLANERS EXPOSED----->INSIDE+WeAreChangeColorado
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2009, 11:39:20 am »
Is it possible, that while there where planes on that day, the footage we got to see from most sources was faked?

I have yet to see a single piece of faked footage.

Why would they do that if planes actually crashed into the towers?

All of the anomolies that people point out are explained by video compression, frame rate, focal length, distance and parallax, camera chip processing and in one particular case downright dishonesty by no-planers manipulating the source video material.

People just don't wanna get it.
People just don't

Offline sekular

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2009, 07:10:37 pm »
please do not mistake tv fakery, or the fact that the tv networks, norad and the ffa where all hacked that day, for "no planer bullshit"

I can prove that the news media footage is fake and so can many more, if there was actual planes or not is still full of questions, but take a look at http://www.cameraplanet.com/ collection of 911 footage and ask yourself why they have all that footage...

I will say to you to be opened minded. Please do not judge me for doing my own research. I work in audio, and i have studied in the audio from the 911 broadcasts and i can say to you that it is full of glitches, edits and mistakes. that was not live and that was not the truth.

weather there was actual planes or not is a completely different theory than tv fakery. we can all see and know there were no planes at the pentagon and no plane at shanksville so why would it be so different at wtc. take a look at the people on the planes and you tell me what the chances of those people actually being on the same planes... what about the mishap with the flight manifests with regards to cnn. basically cnn asked the airlines for flight lists and they couldnt provide them. it was the fbi in the end that apparently supplied the lists, and names were added later, including the apparent terrorists.

go ahead ask your questions i have the answers i have spent the last 5 years research 911 and have probably asked them myself, and found the answers...

but please i only ask for respect and common decency and an honest objection to my logic. no low levels of communication please, i will not play a long with the adls internet task force anti 911 truth people.

Offline 9/11FalseFlag

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2009, 09:01:12 pm »
please do not mistake tv fakery, or the fact that the tv networks, norad and the ffa where all hacked that day, for "no planer bullshit"

I can prove that the news media footage is fake and so can many more, if there was actual planes or not is still full of questions, but take a look at http://www.cameraplanet.com/ collection of 911 footage and ask yourself why they have all that footage...

I will say to you to be opened minded. Please do not judge me for doing my own research. I work in audio, and i have studied in the audio from the 911 broadcasts and i can say to you that it is full of glitches, edits and mistakes. that was not live and that was not the truth.

weather there was actual planes or not is a completely different theory than tv fakery. we can all see and know there were no planes at the pentagon and no plane at shanksville so why would it be so different at wtc. take a look at the people on the planes and you tell me what the chances of those people actually being on the same planes... what about the mishap with the flight manifests with regards to cnn. basically cnn asked the airlines for flight lists and they couldnt provide them. it was the fbi in the end that apparently supplied the lists, and names were added later, including the apparent terrorists.

go ahead ask your questions i have the answers i have spent the last 5 years research 911 and have probably asked them myself, and found the answers...

but please i only ask for respect and common decency and an honest objection to my logic. no low levels of communication please, i will not play a long with the adls internet task force anti 911 truth people.

Excellent post.  I like it.  Although a lot will jump on your 2 post count, and dismiss you as cointel.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2009, 09:18:26 pm »

Okay - you have 15 minutes of my time to make a solid point
make it concise and coherent --- I am predisposed to sensible vetted qualified conjecture
you bring up jokers like Fetzer, Wood and other fools please show yourself the door before it catches you in the ass
oh yeah september clues is junk
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline sekular

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2009, 03:20:35 pm »
I have yet to see a single piece of faked footage.

Why would they do that if planes actually crashed into the towers?

All of the anomolies that people point out are explained by video compression, frame rate, focal length, distance and parallax, camera chip processing and in one particular case downright dishonesty by no-planers manipulating the source video material.

People just don't wanna get it.
People just don't

All of the anomalies are not explained by what you have stated. I would like to know your sources on this statement, is it through your own research or is it an article, could i please have the url. It is not faked footage as much as it is manipulated footage, footage that is controlled completely just as it would be if there was a big story happening.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2009, 04:49:16 pm »
All of the anomalies are not explained by what you have stated. I would like to know your sources on this statement, is it through your own research or is it an article, could i please have the url. It is not faked footage as much as it is manipulated footage, footage that is controlled completely just as it would be if there was a big story happening.

There are at least 50 videos in the public domain of the crashes and possibly a few more that haven't seen the light yet.

Why would they fake anything when there was an unknown number of people watching with an unknown number of cameras and videos.

Why would they stage a SECOND impact 20 minutes later when they knew that thousands would be watching because of the first.

There is no way that they could control the images or even think they could control the images if it was faked.

No-planers and faker-videoers need to think straight.

Actually many of them are suspected COINTELPRO.

kushfiend

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2009, 04:55:00 pm »
vok:

First, I want to preface this by saying that I do not believe in NPT [No Plane Theory].

It is my belief that military aircraft and/or missiles hit the twin towers on 9/11 and the MSM [Main Stream Media] covered it up by splicing in footage of civilian airliners.

*AIRPLANE PARTS*

Claim: Airplane wreckage proves planes hit the towers.

FACT: The available evidence does not add up.

As you can clearly see, these engine parts did NOT come from a Boeing 767 aircraft.  To me, it looks like the engine for a cruise missile, seen here:

*TV NETWORKS & MILITARY PSYOPS CONNECTION*

Claim: Just the idea the TV Networks and military would work together to deceive the public is wacky cookoo!

FACT: The TV Networks/Military/PSYOPS connection was reported by the media before 9/11.

*TV-FAKERY*

Claim: Just the idea the TV Networks would broadcast fake footage is nutcase kooky!

FACT: This technology was reported in the media before 9/11 as being available by TV Networks and the military for the purpose of altering world politics.

Isaac Newton’s Third Law of Motion: “For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.”

High school physics states that the force an airplane exerts on a building is the same as the force a building exerts on an airplane.  Now check out these images, and ask yourself, do they match up with Newton's third law of motion?

Even Peter Jennings knew the 9/11 airplane video was fake. Note his nervousness and word fumbling when ABC plays this amateur clip back in slow motion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDu2V3yjS4

As retired Aerospace Engineer Joseph Keith says: "The video is phony because airliners don’t meld into steel and concrete buildings, they crash against them!"

http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&..._planer_resigns

Probably the most damning evidence can be seen with Fox 5's infamous "Nose out" video

This is my personal favorite.  Check out CNN's cartoon plane  ;D

A real plane would crash against the building.  The tail should of ripped off, not melted into the building

*DEBUNKED?*

Claim: TV-Fakery has been debunked time and time again.

FACT:The violation of Newton’s Laws of Motion has never been explained.

Several “papers” claiming to debunk TV-Fakery have surfaced. However, not one of them approaches the obvious violation of Newton’s Laws regarding an aluminum airplane with a plastic nosecone gliding through a steel/concrete building. Instead, these strawman papers attempt to discredit TV-Fakery by “explaining away” a few points. Neither Steven Jones nor anyone in his team has ever addressed Newton’s Laws as it applies to TV-Fakery. (I wonder why…)

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2009, 04:58:56 pm »
NO WAY!

The impacts were 20 minutes apart with thousands watching the second.

No way could they have planned to control the images or even thought they could.

kushfiend

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2009, 05:01:04 pm »
NO WAY!

The impacts were 20 minutes apart with thousands watching the second.

No way could they have planned to control the images or even thought they could.

video of the plane strikes didn't emerge until 2 or 3 days after 9/11.  The only image shown on TV were 2 different takes of the 2nd plane strike and the same image of a smoldering WTC building.

The video we saw was heavily edited and dubbed to show us what the illuminati wanted us to see

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2009, 05:08:56 pm »
NO WAY!

Think man

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2009, 05:14:52 pm »
Put down the Hindu Kush for a moment.
Your first point is how the plane parts are found under scaffolding.  These planes were moving at high speeds horizontally -- this isnt just a gravity circumstance.  Trajectory comes into play. 
What is the law of motion that is broken and prove it.

Offline sekular

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2009, 06:00:51 pm »
There are at least 50 videos in the public domain of the crashes and possibly a few more that haven't seen the light yet.

Why would they fake anything when there was an unknown number of people watching with an unknown number of cameras and videos.

Why would they stage a SECOND impact 20 minutes later when they knew that thousands would be watching because of the first.

There is no way that they could control the images or even think they could control the images if it was faked.

No-planers and faker-videoers need to think straight.

Actually many of them are suspected COINTELPRO.

i was expecting that question. Ok let me ask you a quick question, where is the footage from pentagon ? why would they not release all the footage to show once and for all what happened. would solve a lot of time for us discussing it... so then the question is not if they would do it or not. the question is how would they be able to do it, as you have just said, the second impact would have had 1000s of cameras pointed at it. remember now the first impact was apparently only caught by one camera and that came out weeks afterwards. how would they do it ? they would only need to collect the footage that would either show, no plane or something else hitting the building or the building just blowing up. any other footage would not be required to be collected, that narrows down the amount of footage to just the footage that caught the impact/explosion. if the fbi was collecting footage at the pentagon, it would not be such a task to collect footage from people that contacted the authorities in ny. i would like to think that someone would have caught the impacts/explosions and NOT sent the footage anywhere and kept it and released it onto the internet, but then you have said that you have seen 50 shots of the impacts. remember we only had two that were apparently live and the rest came after the initial time of impact. some on the day some weeks later. some months, some even years. i have collected over the years everything single video that i could find of the 911 day. i would disagree with you by saying that there are not 50 shots of the plane impacting. there is less. out of over 8000 pictures i have of the day, i have 3 photos of the plane impact.  then we have some controversy that goes along with the footage as well. i have heard the audio from the phone calls where someone contact the people who took the famous plane shots. they were not all forthcoming and some talk about how they handed the footage over to the media. there was the infamous what we saw by Bri and Bob that came out years after 911. the audio in the footage is extremely suspect just like a lot of the other footage.
a big argument against would be, if there where so many cameras catching the 2nd impact, then where is all the footage. why is it that documentaries that come out years afterwards, even mainstream propaganda documentaries show the same footage that i have in my collection. any new footage i notice it immediatly, there is that little.

they would fake it because it is easier to fake it than it is get actual people to hijack planes and then pilot them into the wtc towers. you can use this logic when you step outside the mainstream story. you see when you consider the controlled demo that at least we can all agree on. ;) then you have to know that by default the official story is flawed.

they had to have two impacts because there was two towers, (actually three and the fact that it was not hit by a "plane" is a major point in the case), two controlled demos.

take that into consideration before throwing the theory into loony land or worst, co intel pro territory.

please i notice you are resorting to ad hominem and mockery and we are just getting started. i know this is an old debate for some but hopefully i can make you think about it a little bit differently.

(sorry that i miss words some times i just type fast and don't feel the need to proof read the post at this time.) i have word dyslexia haha

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2009, 02:17:50 am »
i was expecting that question. Ok let me ask you a quick question, where is the footage from pentagon ?

Hey I was talking about the twin towers and now you want to change the subject?

Jeeze.

Let's stick with this one for a while.

If you were going to fake TWO attacks on the WTC would you stage them 20 minutes apart, the second one with thousands of people focused on the buildings because of the first, with an unknown number of recording devices?

NYC is one of the tourist hot spots of the world, the WTC was one of the great tourist sights of the world - cameras and videos everywhere.

I hate lame brain no-planers with a passion.

They are so f*cked up in their thinking it's untrue.

Actually all this sh*t is pure COINTELPRO designed to bury the real 9/11 issues.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2009, 02:24:25 am »
You'll never get me to believe that a jumbo jet airliner crashed into the Pentagon.  I've heard far too much pilot testimony saying that would be an impossible maneuver; not to mention the G forces sustained from a descent of that magnitude would've ripped a Jumbo jet into pieces - end of story as far as I'm concerned.

In fact, PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH can't manually fly their simulator planes into the WTC at 480 knots ... something called Dutch Roll always gets in the way. Unless you are flying that baby into a WTC homing beacon via auto piloto.

NO PLANERS, take a hike.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2009, 02:34:01 am »
...they would only need to collect the footage that would either show, no plane or something else hitting the building or the building just blowing up. any other footage would not be required to be collected, that narrows down the amount of footage to just the footage that caught the impact/explosion....

Total and utter b*llocks.

"..they would only.." .. sounds so simple!

Just how would they collect all these images from every single person that had a camera or camcorder out there? How would they know where to find them? Perhaps they used the men in black.

Would people be required to hand in their memory cards or would a copy of the file suffice?

Wouldn't it have been easier for the fakers to plan the attacks simultaneously so that it wouldn't even be an issue?

What faker in his right mind would fake a SECOND attack 20 minutes after the first when thousands would be watching?

Wouldn't it be easier to just crash planes into the building?

Dumb and f*cking dumber.

Go away with your COINTELPRO nonsense and go stick where your holograms where they don't shine.

Can you tell I'm angry?

Offline iks83

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2009, 04:36:21 am »
Damn... again those idiot noplaners who first claim they dont believe the noplane BS but then come with the same arguments...  nose out video eh? I dont see a nose coming out only lots of debris. And if you think its the layer of the approaching plane that was forgot to be cut off then you are just retarded.

Also why isnt it possible for a plane that is made out of aliminum and crashing at very high speed into the towers to cut through the first steel beams and then just get shredded and pressed into the space between the steel like... OMFG windows! between the floor steelbeams and why the hell should the tail have been ripped off? Why!?!? Its like first graders trying to explain events with no clue about physics.

Offline sekular

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2009, 07:11:21 am »
Voskhod3 : i do not like your attitude.

your logic against no planers is the whole, "why would they do it", have you seen what happened that day, they controlled demo;ed three buildings and then claimed they collapsed and your argument is "why would they do it". i mean come on. just step back and process the information for a few days before posting with all that anger.

there are other things to consider. the fact that when the media went to the airport to see speak to the relatives that were going to pickup the people on the planes to see them grieving and such, they were suprised to find that there was no one actually waiting for the passengers.

one of the planes was spotted in an airport, and this is recorded.

Why you have to resort to calling me co intel pro all the time i do not understand. from my perspective it looks like you are the co intel pro pointing fingers, getting angry, being rude.

and no it wouldn't be easier to crash the planes into the building, based on your last post. you didn't even read or consider what i have to say. you mind is made up, there was planes.

it your arrogance that is preventing you from accepting new theories, it requires humility to accept that you have been fooled once again. i know it was not easy for me to accept it, this is why i have spent a hell of a lot of time looking into this theory because that is what my cognitive processes required of me.

holograms theory is bullshit, dew theory is bullshit, there is your co intel pro nonsense. don't confuse sound theory and investigation with complete nonsense.
Also why isnt it possible for a plane that is made out of aliminum and crashing at very high speed into the towers to cut through the first steel beams and then just get shredded and pressed into the space between the steel like... OMFG windows! between the floor steelbeams and why the hell should the tail have been ripped off? Why!?!? Its like first graders trying to explain events with no clue about physics.

This is strange you claim we do not know physics but yet this clearly the other way around. I mean it does not take a professor in physics to see that the plane impacts and the damage do not match up. let alone the difficultly in piloting the planes, but hell now they are automated with homing beacons, i dont know where you got the evidence for that. but i guess it is easier to believe than no planes at all, i will give you that.

any more questions that you can give me that will require me to think about my theory is much appreciated as i am sure there are some that i have not asked myself. i am willing to be convinced that i am wrong. but at the moment calling me a dumb f**king co intel pro is not giving justice to the investigation of the biggest lie ever told.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2009, 07:20:59 am »
Voskhod3 : i do not like your attitude.
That's too bad, I don't your no-plane crap.

your logic against no planers is the whole, "why would they do it",
No it isn't.

There is NO WAY that fakers would fake a SECOND impact 20 minutes after the first one and think they could control the images from an totally unknown number of people watching because of the first impact.

Anyone who thinks that they could is mad.

have you seen what happened that day, they controlled demo;ed three buildings and then claimed they collapsed and your argument is "why would they do it". i mean come on. just step back and process the information for a few days before posting with all that anger.
I suggest you step back and consider your insane logic which claims that ALL of the images of the impacts were controlled, just how did they carry off that little miracle? Why would they even think they could do it?

They couldn't.

Why you have to resort to calling me co intel pro all the time i do not understand.
Because this no-planes BS is created specifically to bury genuine 9/11 concerns.. everyone gets tarred with the "nutty CT" brush.

from my perspective it looks like you are the co intel pro pointing fingers, getting angry, being rude.
You got to be kidding.

This sh*t is buring real 9/11 concerns like those in "9/11: Press for Truth".

and no it wouldn't be easier to crash the planes into the building, based on your last post.
It would ABSOLUTELY be easier to crasj planes into the building then control the testimony and images of the people who saw the second crash.

you didn't even read or consider what i have to say. you mind is made up, there was planes.
Absolutely, thousands saw them and there are at least 50 VIDEOS out there of the second impact - there are NO videos out there that show a missile, hologram or any other exotic thing you want to throw into the mix.

it your arrogance that is preventing you from accepting new theories,
I am not ignorant of your COINTELPRO BS.

Stick it.

There is absolutely no way ALL the images were controlled after the event.

NO WAY!

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2009, 08:09:46 am »
I second that.

Sekular -- you somehow imply that the no-plane theory is some sort of valid intellectual investigation.  It holds no water and if it was a dead horse it looks ugly -- really really ugly.
Feel free to explore the 911 section of the forum which is quite rich with comprehensive info that explores this sort of nonsense as well.  It would be redundant to go over this again.
I share the frustration of those that you are shocked and annoyed with.  Picture some ancient insisting that the world was cylindrical in nature 100 years after Copernicus has proven the world is round.

Offline sekular

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2009, 08:19:03 am »
Well i don't think i am mad.

the same logic you use could be said about the controlled demolitions. why would they say that they collapased when they were controlled demoilitons. anyone who thinks that they would try and get away with controlled demoilition and say it collapased would have to be mad, because that theory is bloody crazy sometimes i do think i am going crazy watching the collapse of the towers into its own foot print in under 10 secs.

so yes i am comparing the feat of that great lie to the lie of no planes.

i don't know why they would fake the media footage and attempt the massive operation that would be keeping a control on all the footage from the day. when i agree it would easier to fly remote controlled planes into the buildings. that theory however does not consider the passengers on the planes, were they being flown by an automated pilot? the fake cockpit transmissions tell otherwise on that theory.

but it appears to me that they have got away with it, as i stated in my earlier post, the footage from the day is extremely limited considering teh amount of cameras that would have been pointed at the building for the second impact.

I am just saying, that the argument of they couldn't get away with does not have much weight when considering that they have gotten away with controlled demo's right in our face...sure the logistics is astronomical to imagine, but as i stated in my earlier post i outlined how i invisioned it could have been pulled off.

now i have not mentioned the footage yet, i have been talking about no plane theory specifically here and not tv fakery, in my opinion tv fakery has been proven without a doubt. there are multiple completely obvious mistakes in teh footage that you would realy have to be trying your best to hold onto your opinions to not be convinced by them.

i am work at the moment but when i get home tonight i will upload some videos i have made pointing out the biggest mistakes in some of the plane impact shots, this is my research. so you probably have not seen these pointed out before.

There is no doubt that 911 was one massive operation, the biggest hack, the biggest logistical feat that mankind has ever done, utilizing compartmentalization, double crosses, murder, infiltration, computer hacking and advanced telecommuncation disruptions.

this was not some terrorists flying planes into towers... that at least we can all agree on.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2009, 09:18:17 am »
Well i don't think i am mad.
If you insist on no-planes then you are mad or bad.

the same logic you use could be said about the controlled demolitions.
Absolutely not!

It's two different things.

so yes i am comparing the feat of that great lie to the lie of no planes.
That's a ridiculous thing to do.

Thousands saw the second impact, they are over 50 videos of it and numerous still shots. There is not one that shows anything other than a plane hitting the buildings, NOT ONE.

The could not possible control all the witnesses, they could not possibly control all the images, they couldn't possibly think they could.

The demolition is a completely different matter in terms of witnesses and images.

i don't know why they would fake the media footage and attempt the massive operation that would be keeping a control on all the footage from the day.

Here's a challenge fior you.

Tell us how they controlled ALL the images that day and why we haven't see ANY images that show something other than a plane hitting the building.

Do on... back up your BS.

but it appears to me that they have got away with it, as i stated in my earlier post, the footage from the day is extremely limited considering teh amount of cameras that would have been pointed at the building for the second impact.
What the hell are you talking about?

"considering the amount of cameras pointed at the building"... see my challenge.

TELL US HOW THEY CONTROLLED ALL THE IMAGES OR SHUT UP.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2009, 01:03:04 pm »
TELL US HOW THEY CONTROLLED ALL THE IMAGES OR SHUT UP.

Hey, they CONTROLLED ALL THE MEDIA but it is unlikely that there's a (suppressed for some reason) video of WTC 1 or 2 just blowing up, without a plane of some two-engined sort hitting. But you never know...

Nah, the no planer idea still dead as donkeys.

Dead as donkeys.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2009, 01:26:58 pm »
Hey, they CONTROLLED ALL THE MEDIA

They didn't control the internet and they had NO WAY of controlling the thousands of people with all kinds of recording equipment who were looking at the towers for the second impact.

I have seen zero evidence of a missile, hologram or any or the other stupid theories being deliberately put out to drown the legitimate 9/11 issues because not a single member of the public has produced anything different to the multitude of common images that are out there.

There is no way they would fake impacts 20 minutes apart and not expect people to be watching the second impact - and filming the towers!

No plane = no brain (or more sinister).

Offline DAVIDENGLAND

• http://social.infowars.com
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2009, 01:28:45 pm »
The Oral Histories destroy the NPT.
The question isn't whether we are right or wrong, the question is, are we even in the conversation??

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2009, 01:29:52 pm »
The Oral Histories destroy the NPT.

Absolutely.

They kill them 100% stone cold dead.

Offline sekular

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2009, 01:42:46 pm »
like i said i work in audio, i have studied the norad tapes, fire fighters tapes they were all edited.

if you have any raw footage or radio footage or video footage from the day, please let me know.

what exactly do you mean by oral histories ?

Offline DAVIDENGLAND

« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2009, 01:44:56 pm »
I read through all the oral histories and copied all the quotes of the people who saw the planes hit and the plane debris on the street. Since then I've had my computer wiped but some of the quotes are still preserved on the David Icke Forum where I started a thread about this very subject ( NO PLANERS EXPOSED----->INSIDE+WeAreChangeColorado).

From the Oral Histories -

A - B

F. ABED

But then we are driving and now we are like,
we are about a half mile out, halfway from the World
Trade Center and we see this shiny object coming and me
and my partner are going, what the hell, what's wrong
with that plane. What is wrong with that plane. There
is something not right with that plane. And he just --
the tower blew.

S. ALTINI

As we exited the Battery Tunnel to
lower Manhattan, we proceeded to make a right
turn onto West Street where we were confronted
with a lot of debris in the street, airplane
debris, human remains and such.

C. ATTANASIO

Both towers were totally engulfed. People
were jumping out of the buildings. There was airplane
fuselage and landing gear around the site. Body parts,
victims' remains on the floor. There were some
injuries on the street. Some cars were on fire.

S. BAILEY

So they kind of had
everything blocked off and we kind of swerved around
debris from the plane, body parts pretty much
everywhere. That's the first time I've ever seen
anything like that.

At that time both buildings were going, both
planes had already hit the building, and we were just
standing there. I looked up, realized the
transmission, our transmission, from riding over the
rubble that was on the ground, the remains of the
plane, ruptured our transmission tank, so transmission
fluid was leaking.

A. BARTOLOMEY

Q. When you arrived there, did any civilians
report anything to you?
A. Yes. Numerous civilians were telling me that
a plane had hit the building. There were discrepancies
as to the type of plane. Some were saying it was a
Cessna or Leer jet type, a small jet plane. Some said
it was a large passenger plane. One person actually
said that it was like a military style plane that
actually shot missiles into the building.

J. BELL

We then hear this explosion. We hear
this explosion, and our first reaction is the
plane was lodged in the building and it exploded
or parts of it were still in the building and
that exploded.
Then people were screaming that another
plane hit. I'm like, no way, there's no way.
From where I was, I couldn't see the other tower.
I saw the one tower. I couldn't see the other
tower. They said another plane hit. So I'm
like, there's no way. More people were starting
to say it. Then it came over the radio.

E. BERNTSEN

We went up on the roof and got there just in
time to see the second plane hit the towers.

DAVID BLACKSBERG

We approached the building, and we heard some
loud noise. We felt some rumbling, so we looked up,
and there was another plane coming in.

N. BORRILLO

We were at a box for odour of gas in the
street on Church and Lispenard. We were
investigating that. We were just about ready to
take up from that box and come back when we heard
the roar of the engines of the plane. Before we
knew it, it was overhead. Within two seconds it
hit the north tower.
We all jumped on the rig. It was
Ladder 1, Engine 7, Battalion 1, Ladder 8, Engine
55, if I'm not mistaken. We headed down Canal
Street to the west side.

G. BRADY

As we were proceeding through the Battery Park
tunnel, as we came out, we saw the second plane hit the
south tower.

D. Brogan

As we were taken up from the box, we were backing
out of 19th Street, and we heard a plane go over
our heads. So me and the backup man, Jimmy
Andruzzi, looked at each other. We realized it
was low. We actually mentioned it to each other.
We continued backing out into the street. Just a
minute later our officer told us that a plane had
hit the Trade Center and that we were going on
the second alarm.

V. BUONOCORE 3

A few minutes later I was watching the
TV, and I saw the airplane coming from the right
side of the television screen, and one second
later I saw the big explosion. All the guys were
in the kitchen, and everybody was going, "Oh."
Everybody was screaming.
There were two guys outside,
Firefighter Jackson and Firefighter Zechewytz.
They were outside looking at the sky.
Firefighter Jackson said, "Wow, look at this
airplane. It's flying so low." Maybe a minute
after that they heard us screaming in the
kitchen. They ran back, and sure enough, that
was probably the plane that crashed into the twin
towers. Once that second plane hit, pretty much
I knew we were going.

R. BYRNES

I looked out the window. I could see the
smoke blowing off the World Trade Center. Several
moments later I noticed a second plane and I commented
to myself, look at this nitwit, he's so close, and
before I realized it, he had crashed into the side of
the south tower. At that time I ran downstairs. I grabbed
some fire gear.

C - D

Cain MICHAEL

So I went to my office. I got a
video camera with a couple of tapes. I set it up on
the tripod in the window facing the Trade Center
enclosing the top of -- the top, more like where the
cash area was and I started the tape and as I was
getting my fire gear ready looking out the window
again, when we saw the second plane crash into the
second tower. I left the tape running and I knew it
was not an accident, you know, that this happened.

Callan J

As I was going around the far side of the north tower,
I then saw the second plane hit the south tower.

CASALISSI J

While we were out operating, we heard the first
plane coming in. I turned around and I watched
the plane crash into the north tower ....

…. I was keeping an eye because the chauffeur was
hooking up to the standpipe. I was keeping an
eye, making sure he didn't get hit with anything.
It was at that time when I saw the
second plane hit the building. I called a
mayday. I told them the second plane hit the
south tower of the building.

Charles J

As I’m staring at the hole in tower 1, I
walked across the street, across sixth ave
to the west side of sixth avenue, to see tower 2,
and at that time tower 2 was intact. It wasn’t touched
yet, I looked down at my son and I repeated
to him I couldn’t believe what was going on,
and I told him oh, my god, and I heard people
calling oh, my god, look, look, and as I looked
up, the second plane hit the second tower
and there was a humongous fireball rolling up the side
of the building.

CHIAFARI J

We locked up the car, started heading across
Church Street when we heard a roar of a jet engine, as
if it was taking off in flight and we couldn't help but
look into the sky to see exactly what it was and yes,
it was a plane, just prior to striking the building and
the engines were revved up fully. From that you saw it
actually piercing the wall of the building with a large
amount of fire coming from it.

COOKE A

Then while I was standing in the parking lot,
that’s when I saw the plane crash into the second tower.

CRUZ A

We both hear this rumble, and I felt a vibration, we looked slightly
to the left, all of us, there’s a whole bunch of us right next to my
vehicle, and here comes this plane, a huge plane. The lady next
to me says oh my god, it’s gonna hit the building. I didn’t want to give
her false information so I said Gee, I don’t think so, well I hope
not. I mean we’re looking at it sort of in three dimensions, so
I’m thinking it’s gonna go behind the building. From where we’re
standing, it’s gonna go right behind it, but it was too big and far
too low. At that moment I said it’s gonna hit, it’s actually gonna
hit. And it hit. She screamed, she said oh my god.

CUNNIFFE S

The second plane came in. It was the
biggest noise I ever heard in my life.
Q. Did you see the plane?
A. Yeah. We saw it, we heard it, we felt
the heat from it, the debris. We ducked under a
truck, Fire Patrol 3, I believe it was, parked
right over here. Just before -- because we
started running. It was just before the
pedestrian bridge at West and Vesey. It was
parked over here. Debris was falling and people
were running and panicking.

CURRAN J

We heard the plane, we looked up. It was low enough that it
rattled the buildings we were standing at. We saw it come out from
behind the buildings and hit tower 1 and like I said, a fireball, looked
like 10 or 20 storeys big, shot out the south side of the tower and
then out the hole that the plane made going in.

D'ANGELO M

Then as I made it through traffic and I was
going over the BQE extension to get back on to the
Battery Tunnel, I looked and I saw the second plane hit
the building.

DARNOWSKI K

Right before the tolls on the Brooklyn
side heading towards Manhattan at the Battery
Tunnel, we were sitting in traffic and we watched
United Flight 175 hit tower two, which was the
south tower of the World Trade Center.

DAVIS K

As we were driving over the 59th Street
bridge, just looking out the window, we saw a plane hit
the World Trade Center, what we thought was a plane,
and out of disbelief, I was like did anybody else just
see that? They're like what? I said a plane just hit
the Trade Center. Everybody was like, oh, yeah,
right. When they looked, you could see the flames and
the smoke starting and they're like, wow, it must have
been one of the little planes. I said, no, it looked
like a jet.

DIAZ R

We started heading down there towards Manhattan. We
were at the Bruckner Interchange when I saw the second plane hit the second tower.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32324

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html
The question isn't whether we are right or wrong, the question is, are we even in the conversation??

Offline sekular

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2009, 01:55:16 pm »
so now you thing you have me cornered ?

i will look for this oral histories and have a read through it.

but i find this evidence highly questionable. this sort of evidence is easily disputed and very difficult to verify and very easy to produce. it is even possible that i could go through this "oral histories" and collect an equal amount of witness testimonies that do not mention a plane with regards to the impact. there was even witnesses on tv that did not describe a plane. i have a conference where a lady in new york speaks and says that she has been asking everyone she meets in new york if they ever say a plane, like if they actually saw it. they always end up saying they know someone that saw it, or that they saw it on tv. there was even reports in the media about it being an explosion, about it blowing out. there was even reports in the media on the day within the first 15 mins on each station of something other than a plane hitting the building. if you study the media footage you will find that there was a bit of confusion and uncertainty regarding what exactly hit the plane.

let me upload the shot of the hit that to me is one of the poorly done fake plane overlays out of the lot.

i will post the link in a bit.

Offline DAVIDENGLAND

« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2009, 01:58:05 pm »
so now you thing you have me cornered ?

i will look for this oral histories and have a read through it.

but i find this evidence highly questionable. this sort of evidence is easily disputed and very difficult to verify and very easy to produce. it is even possible that i could go through this "oral histories" and collect an equal amount of witness testimonies that do not mention a plane with regards to the impact. there was even witnesses on tv that did not describe a plane. i have a conference where a lady in new york speaks and says that she has been asking everyone she meets in new york if they ever say a plane, like if they actually saw it. they always end up saying they know someone that saw it, or that they saw it on tv. there was even reports in the media about it being an explosion, about it blowing out. there was even reports in the media on the day within the first 15 mins on each station of something other than a plane hitting the building. if you study the media footage you will find that there was a bit of confusion and uncertainty regarding what exactly hit the plane.

let me upload the shot of the hit that to me is one of the poorly done fake plane overlays out of the lot.

i will post the link in a bit.

Oh just go away.

Offline 9/11FalseFlag

« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2009, 02:08:16 pm »
No acutally don't go away.  I also have been investigating everything regarding 9/11 for a long time and this is a huge barrier in my research as well.
You can go away Mr England, but I have an open mind to everything and the gentleman is going to provide some evidence so I'm ready to listen

Offline sekular

« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2009, 02:08:56 pm »
who did it ?

another great question that people do not have the full answer to. i say take a look at the people on the planes and who they work for.

my theory is that raytheon did the operation and finances came from certain individuals and groups, the surname star kept popping up. but due to my lack of courage to get serious about the investigation and time i have not delved deeper into this aspect. i blame the bilderberg, well at least a section of members that visit it. another thing that keeps popping up is israel, evidently it is israeli it contractor corporation that installed and supports the it for norad, faa and we have all heard of the how many "zionist?" hold positions with upper management of the media. now don't get me wrong here. it would be too easy to say that the "zionist?" attacked us and blamed the attack on their enemy in some sort of reverse psychology. to be honest i think israel is a proxy for the west, it is their foot in that region and they exploit it by creating companies from there. well that is just a thought i have had.

another theory i had was that they used the attacks to kill off a lot of competition, in the medical and energy fields, biochemists etc.

something else that i thought might have been a way they did the attack on the day, a method of compartmentalization. the politicians that knew about it, were not told the full story. they were told that they were going to crash a plane into the tower. then they went and did four missile attacks and three controlled demolitions. then they just had to pretend to not know what realy happened. i doubt politicians would have gone a long with the story if they were going to do what they do. this as well as the coincidental training exercises that were going on, on the day. created an environment of confusion for the authorities.

Offline DAVIDENGLAND

« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2009, 02:12:49 pm »
No acutally don't go away.  I also have been investigating everything regarding 9/11 for a long time and this is a huge barrier in my research as well.
You can go away Mr England, but I have an open mind to everything and the gentleman is going to provide some evidence so I'm ready to listen

Gimme a break. Read the Oral Histories it will prevent you from looking foolish again.

Offline 9/11FalseFlag

« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2009, 02:25:38 pm »
Gimme a break. Read the Oral Histories it will prevent you from looking foolish again.

I never said a plane did or didn't hit the buildings, but looking at the noseout footage and many others raises some concerns, so I will listen to all angles of the story.  And I did read the oral history, along with live video footage of people saying small airplane, etc etc

The first one you posted:

F. ABED

the tower blew.

So a plane most likely hit the towers but I'm having my doubts about it being a 747.  Why is that so crazy?  We can all agree a plane didn't crash in Shanksville or the Pentagon.

Offline sekular

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2009, 02:29:09 pm »
ok this is a clip taken from bbc world. the footage that i say is suspect is the footage from 47 to 1:05.

http://www.udn1.com/footage from across the river.avi

it is like one big magic trick and you are not the magician.

now remember this is just one shot of video that i think is suspect. it would take me hours of video in adobe premiere to show you all the mistakes in the media footage production, which prove that it was edited and that there was foul play with the plane aspect.

Offline DAVIDENGLAND

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2009, 02:32:13 pm »
I never said a plane did or didn't hit the buildings, but looking at the noseout footage and many others raises some concerns, so I will listen to all angles of the story.  And I did read the oral history, along with live video footage of people saying small airplane, etc etc

The first one you posted:

F. ABED

the tower blew.

So a plane most likely hit the towers but I'm having my doubts about it being a 747.  Why is that so crazy?  We can all agree a plane didn't crash in Shanksville or the Pentagon.

Sorry man I don't want to be offensive but I can't take any more of this NPT madness it's dead, the Oral Histories killed it, let it die.

Offline sekular

« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2009, 02:56:00 pm »
oral histories ?

transcripts ?

you have got to be joking me.

how about they release they actual interviews in full. ask yourself why they didn't release the 911 calls footage for years, ask yourself why they havn't released this footage, ask yourself why camera planet exists. ask yourself why the wnyw footage is non existant. i have in my possession two vhs rips of the an abc and a fox broadcast, they are both different to the archive.org 911 footage that was released.  they have different time stamps but so could be from a different region. let me show you a clip i made that shows the footage compared, you can see the regional sync.

Offline sekular

« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2009, 03:15:17 pm »
here is the regional sync, doesn't prove anything this clip, just an interesting point.

http://www.udn1.com/abc-archive.org-vhs-regional-sync-comparison.avi

Offline iks83

« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2009, 03:28:35 pm »
ok this is a clip taken from bbc world. the footage that i say is suspect is the footage from 47 to 1:05.

http://www.udn1.com/footage from across the river.avi

it is like one big magic trick and you are not the magician.

now remember this is just one shot of video that i think is suspect. it would take me hours of video in adobe premiere to show you all the mistakes in the media footage production, which prove that it was edited and that there was foul play with the plane aspect.

Again if you dont know what you are talking about you find alot of things that arent there. I guess you dont know that when you encode a video and you have fog, smoke, etc and a small object close by it it will get swallowed by the smoke. thats why the plane suddenly seems to appear out of nowhere. you have to look at the analog source if there is one, i bet you see a plane approaching plane there. thats the problem with the noplaners... they think everything is tempered... of course it is... they use digital video for their "proof" and encoding a video already changes it drasticly. just look on youtube for those shapeshifter proof videos when suddenly eyes change when the anchor is blinking... encoding artifact nothing more... still you have idiots fall for that.

xfahctor

« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2009, 03:31:30 pm »
 And yet no no-planer has yet been able to explain, is what of the thousands of witnesses on the streets, with their own eyes and camera's saw planes ?

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2009, 03:57:01 pm »
20 minutes apart and thousands of witnesses watching and many filming the second impact.

No planes is the most stupid f*cking disinfo out there.

You people are simply BAD!