Author Topic: Webster Tarpley  (Read 6997 times)

Offline illeagalhunter

Webster Tarpley
« on: August 03, 2008, 09:14:21 am »
Why would AJ have this numbskull no planer on his show?

Offline trailhound

Re: Webster Tarpley
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 09:16:18 am »

Yeah Tarpley is suspect for me. At least Alex gave him a good grilling on his charge that RP is a racist facist...what a dick

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 09:54:06 am »
When/where did Webster say that he was a no planer? This is not good. Paula Gloria and her B.S. must have rubbed of on him then. He was a regular on her show until that Schizo Nicho Haupt emerged from bowls of the provacatur school 101. He's been consistent as far as I can tell but still thinks that there is hope in the system. He would be a bigger loss than David Shayler (former MI5)

Offline trailhound

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 10:03:57 am »
 Yeah Tarpley says alot of things that make sense and are probably true, but so does Sean Hannity, Neal Boortz etc. Rat poison is %80 good grain..We got to always keep our own minds working im sure you know.

At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Protean

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 10:57:37 am »
Why would AJ have this numbskull no planer on his show?

I was not aware Webster Tarpley was a "no planer." Please post the link to an article he wrote stating this or the video/audio clip where he talks about this as one of his beliefs. Thanks.

I posted this on another thread, here it is again, could be extremely important if this is afoot--

Webster Tarpley is doing his Saturday show "World Crisis Radio" this weekend as an all out warning and call to action against a possible U.S. Covert Op to shame the Chinese with a terrorist attack at the games. He is talking about how he is concerned they will be using a rebel group as a patsy. Tarpley is warning that this will the biggest mistake the current U.S. shadow government forces (Zbigniew Brzezinski) could make to anger China.

Here is the article Tarpley is talking about on his show:

Terrorists to target Olympic Games, China says
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/terrorists-to-target-olympic-games-china-says/2008/03/14/1205472088724.html

Tarpley says U.S. and British Intelligence maybe behind this attack.

You can use GCN Network to listen with World Crisis Radio On Demand
http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/WorldCrisisRadio/On_Demand.html

Offline Another_Ron_Paul_Supporte

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 11:24:39 am »
Did anybody listen to his show yesterday? Was he railing against Dr. Wng Wny (who is an American btw) or did I imagine that?

Very disappointing.  I would really prefer to be told that I misheard/misunderstood-- which is possible.

Protean

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 11:58:47 am »
Yes, I did listen to his show, it was excellent. Tarpley provides some international coverage that the other talk shows don't. See my post above for more info on his topic this weekend.

Rather interesting isn't it, that Tarpley should suddenly come under attack by so many newbies on this forum? Could just be coincidence...
;-)

or...maybe Tarpley has hit on to something that is ruffling feathers of the shadow government and it's worker bees.

Tarpley is on-board with Jeff Rense exposing the Obama-Murder/Homosexual/Crack-Cocaine scandal and he warns about Zbigniew Brzezinski pulling the puppet strings of Obama and this false-flag agent provocateur op at the Olympics in China.

Offline illeagalhunter

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 11:59:39 am »
I watched him on a google video talk about TV fakery . Thats a no planer to me. Ill try find it again. Just because iam a neewbe i cant have an opinion.Tarpley is now tainted with the no planers.

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 12:03:38 pm »
Yes, I did listen to his show, it was excellent. Tarpley provides some international coverage that the other talk shows don't. See my post above for more info on his topic this weekend.

What did he say about Dr. Wng Wny yesterday?

Protean

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 12:21:09 pm »

What did he say about Dr. Wng Wny yesterday?

He was against her for disrupting the meeting at the White House. Webster is against the agents of the Falun Gong.

Best to get it from the horse's mouth (Gillian Norman ((who made the film Shadowplay) also gives a report on China on his show)--

You can use GCN Network to listen to Webster Tarpely's World Crisis Radio On Demand
http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/WorldCrisisRadio/On_Demand.html

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 12:32:00 pm »
He was against her for disrupting the meeting at the White House. Webster is against the agents of the Falun Gong.

A somewhat mild description, but accepted. Thank you.

She was a guest on the Alex Jones show. At this time, I agree with Alex's view of her. If that makes me a worker bee of the shadow government, so bee it.

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/240406wenyi.htm

There are other PP articles that written about her, too.

Protean

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 12:50:17 pm »

1.  A somewhat mild description, 2. but accepted. Thank you.

She was a guest on the Alex Jones show. At this time, I agree with Alex's view of her. 3. If that makes me a worker bee of the shadow government, so bee it.

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/240406wenyi.htm

There are other PP articles that written about her, too.

1. Sounds like you take his view personally.
2. You're very welcome, thank you for "accepting."
3. Agreed (cute: bee.)
 :)

As to the good Doctor's guest appearance on Alex's show, yes, I listened to her interview at the time it aired.

Falun Gong started as a health movement by a Master Li Hongzhi.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong

A friend at the time was studying this Chi Gong art in Los Angeles with a Chinese woman who was a follower teacher of Falun Gong. He went to San Francisco to hear Master Li speak. This movement has a cult like feel to it and it may have been infiltrated and became a political force which rails against the Chinese government. The interesting angle on this disruption at the White House is this: Zbigniew Brzezinski tactics involve humiliating a foreign power to lose face. Tarpley is saying this is what Brzezinski is up to with this current plot at the Olympics and may have possibly been introduced at this White House appearance with the good Doctor and her disruption.

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 01:11:40 pm »
1. Sounds like you take his view personally.
2. You're very welcome, thank you for "accepting."
3. Agreed (cute: bee.)
 :)

Not at all. I said I was disappointed with it and then invited people to tell me I was wrong or misunderstood it, stating that it was possible.

Offline markshark4

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 03:09:37 am »

Webster Tarpley is not a "no planer".

He's brilliant, everybody should read 9/11 Synthetic Terror.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 05:48:03 am »
or...maybe Tarpley has hit on to something that is ruffling feathers of the shadow government and it's worker bees.

Yeah like calling Ron Paul a racist facist...

Rather interesting isn't it, that Tarpley should suddenly come under attack by so many newbies on this forum?

People arent born on this forum you know...

WACCster

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 09:45:14 am »
Tarpley is no agent. He's not a no planer. Yeah he said something about ron paul. big deal. were adults here.
Did you guys ever stop and think that he might be right.... If we were gonna take down the NWO we would want to take all the fraudulently created weath and sort of redistribute it?

Protean

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 10:17:15 am »
1. Yeah like calling Ron Paul a racist *facist...

2. People arent born on this forum you know...

1. Please post your articles/videos/audios demonstrating this.

2. Absolutely. It's not their birth I am concerned with, it's their history and behavior after that.

* Correct spelling: fascist