Author Topic: Lindsey Williams Shock Oil Back to $50 / USA to collapse  (Read 14960 times)

Offline XR500Final

Lindsey Williams Shock Oil Back to $50 / USA to collapse
« on: August 02, 2008, 09:31:32 am »
In this shocking interview, Lindsey Williams makes some incredible claims after a conversation with a high level oil executive.  Before you laugh at what you are about to read - Lindsey Williams accurately predicted Gasoline going to $3 / gallon back when it was worth 60 cents.

*  Crude Oil is going back to $50 a barrel.
  *  McCain is selected to be the next President of the United States, and everything in their power will be done to prevent Barack, OR HILLARY from having any chance of gaining the presidency.
  *  Two giant oil fields will be 'released as new found discoveries' - namely a 90 Billion Barrel Deposit in Russia, and a second one in Indonesia.
  *  A fresh cold war will be started with Russia regaining superpower status.
  *  Iran, and several middle east nations will be deliberately and financially ruined.
  *  The world will be flooded with cheap oil.
  *  Iran will not be attacked, but starved out financially - do note that financial institutions around the world have been forced to stop trading and exchanging with Iranian banks.  This isolation of currency inhibits their ability to buy and sell their oil in a practical and efficient manner.
  *  Lindsey Williams has been the author of several DVDs, and books, which are no longer availble on the market, this is under death threat to himself and his family.
  *  Prudhoe Bay Alaska, and Gull Island Alaska have enough oil to break dependency on foreign imports, this is not counting the massive oil reserves under Montana.

Listen to the MP3 yourself and copy and send everywhere.  It has been uploaded to three different hosting services to prevent any form of censorship of this information.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6074186bc692943a19747bd91027d4ddfd559a4421a32d9c
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/96fb5a1f87_5.35MB
http://www.savefile.com/files/1703648

If you do not think that this is possible please study the following, and BELIEVE NONE OF IT UNTIL YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3209608/abioticoil

Offline Raincheck

Re: Lindsey Williams Shock Oil Back to $50 / USA to collapse
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 09:38:13 am »
Alex, Bob Chapman and almost everyone here says it's all "hooey".

I prefer to wait and see.

Offline XR500Final

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 10:09:15 am »
 Lindsey was laughed at for a couple decades, but was found to be right. We may be talking about something that is going to take many years to unfold..  I find much of it still unfolds as these guys are predicting, is just takes LONGER than anyone anticipates, but it still moves in the same direction.

You are correct Lindsey may have been deliberately used in order to spread disinformation as the shows like Alex Jones have now become 'insider tip locations for the public' - and from this a diversion is created before an attack on Iran.

I would keep all options on the table - we still have to recognize this guys track record.

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 10:19:48 pm »
Lindsey is on Jeff Rense show right now!

Oil is heading down, as is our economy, as he said was told to him.

Offline Lannister

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 10:45:27 pm »
i was thinking about how this could possibly benefit the NWO.  with the impending financial crisis ready to decimate people low gas prices can;

1. put lipstick on a pig(haha).  basically distract people from the fact they are going broke. cause they are so happy about cheap gas again.

2. slow the slide into oblivian the U.S. is taking.

3. eliminate mid-east oil barons as a major influence on world economies.

im sure there are other reasons, but thats just potential reasons.  or it could all be hore crap after all.

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 01:03:34 pm »
Yep. Back in July when crude was $145 a lot of people said he was crazy for saying it would go to $50.

Today it is below $90 ...he's half way there.

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 01:59:47 pm »
I'm not sure about what he says about the McCain presidency because it seems to me that Obama would better serve the NWO.

If Obama is elected, people will go back to sleep and bask in the guilt-cleansing rays of an Obama victory.

People won't criticize Obama's policies, just as supposed "liberals" on talk radio now never criticize the war in Afghanistan since Obama supports it.

If McCain is elected, we still have a chance to wake people up and stop the NWO.

If Obama is elected, their full program will be implemented, and the sheeple will smile and say it must be good.

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 03:39:28 pm »
McCain could be elected through the fraudulent voting machines, then Obama could challenge the vote and become President. That would further demonize the Republicans and make Obama more of a messianic figure in the press.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 03:43:43 pm »

McCain better get going.  As of today (10-6-08), according to CNN, Obama has 264 electoral college votes.  He needs 270 to be elected president.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 03:50:40 pm »
McCain could be elected through the fraudulent voting machines, then Obama could challenge the vote and become President. That would further demonize the Republicans and make Obama more of a messianic figure in the press.

Interesting idea.

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 04:02:04 pm »
Guys, I think I can smell something...?  ??? Could it be bullshit?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 04:56:42 pm »
Quicky:

Oil supply and reserves have never been a problem.

What has is we have been raped for billions upon a lie, congress has not investigated, nor jusice dept. , no one.
The oil barons raise the price, we pay, they make their extra billions and we take it up the exhaust pipe.

I don't know much about lyndsey, but I do know oil supply is not the problem. Those finds mentioned are but a few of the actual ones acknowledged.

My sources, oil superintendents with a belly full of whooch.

Offline walker8989

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 02:34:31 pm »
EchelonMonitor,    Ever hear the saying kayos out of order? McCain will cause kayos for sure....civil unrest, riots, and then MARSHALL LAW!

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 02:37:09 pm »
$700 Billion Bailout LAW - YOU WERE ROBBED

(10mins)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2ijxsBcz0

Are we headed for an economic depression? Probably. Here are the FACTS on the market's reaction to the bill's progress; the mainstream media is (again) lying to you. Facts, figures and charts galore.

Oh, and what you must do next.

This video needs to be seen by everyone in America. Yes, I know, its 10 minutes. But its 10 minutes that anyone with a 401k, Pension or IRA should be willing to spend. Send it around, then keep checking at http://fedupusa.org and http://supportedthebailout.org for updates.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline rio

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 07:17:53 pm »
Yep. Back in July when crude was $145 a lot of people said he was crazy for saying it would go to $50.

Shouldn't the cost of gas be at least 50 or 60 cents cheaper than it is right now then at $90 a gallon?

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 08:17:16 pm »
Shouldn't the cost of gas be at least 50 or 60 cents cheaper than it is right now then at $90 a gallon?

I was with you until the "$90 a gallon" part.

The price of a gallon of gas has went from $4 to $3.29 here.

Offline rio

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 09:01:19 pm »
$90 a barrel. It's $3.23 - $3.39 where I am too, but shouldn't it be way less? Like closer to $3.00 a gallon?

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 10:20:24 am »

Four days later.... down to $80

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 10:23:03 am »
Gas in the Twin Cities, MN is less than $3. I saw $2.78 on the way to work.

It doesn't make any logical sense.

xfahctor

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 10:39:02 am »
gas prices are almost always not reflected for about a month after oil prices fall.

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2008, 11:01:35 am »
Four days later.... down to $80

Six days later...down below $70

ahem

Offline whywhy

• Wake up People!
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:25 am »
is at 69!!!!!!! :o

Offline rick reuben

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2008, 11:37:13 am »
All the oil futures have dropped -4 to-6 just today.

http://www2.barchart.com/heatmap.asp?&p=Energies&bgHigh=00FF00&bgLow=FF0000

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2008, 11:51:54 am »
crikey sounds like his info source may not have been towing him a line after all.

Offline dr4gon

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2008, 12:00:32 pm »
Could be on the money. My biggest doubt is McCain becoming pres. Would be a jaw-dropping upset... but then stranger things have happened, and are happening.
"The answer to 1984, is 1776"

zafada

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2008, 12:04:42 pm »
it's right at 3 bucks here.  I refuse to drive so it doesn't bother me, but apparently it bothers everyone else.  There's nothing preventing us from getting cheap ass electric go-carts.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2008, 12:05:46 pm »
Could be on the money. My biggest doubt is McCain becoming pres. Would be a jaw-dropping upset... but then stranger things have happened, and are happening.

Or things aren't working out the way the powers that be wanted it to.

Evil is as evil does-they gambled and are losing.

Offline Lee

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2008, 03:04:44 pm »
How does Lindsey know all this?

Who is pulling the strings here? Who is so powerful they can control the world behind the scenes???

Who is behind the NWO? Is it the Jesuits? because I think the Jesuits are wanting to control everyone--then you watch: the Pope will be called to come fix this "mess" that he and his jesuits created!

Synthesis vs antisynthesis---both are created by the same people which creates a "new synthesis" which is what they want. CONTROL!!

The Catholic Church has always "wanted" the USA and you can bet the USA will bow her knee to Rome!!

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2008, 03:44:56 pm »
Any new interviews or updates with Lindsey on this?  Maybe Alex should have him on again-definitely something to watch.

Offline munkey

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2008, 03:51:12 pm »
Or things aren't working out the way the powers that be wanted it to.

Evil is as evil does-they gambled and are losing.
try not to get ahead of yourself here.

I am sick of hearing people say that they are losing just because the markets are going down, this crash is by design and will use it to gain even more power.
they havn't gambled a thing, it has all been cool and calculated to this point.
For a boit of mindless fun
click below

Just click the link, you know you want to

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 04:19:03 pm »
66.61 dollars per barel
"You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control."
— John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 04:25:12 pm »
66.61 dollars per barel

Here the prices were lowered twice today...now at 2.67 a gallon

Maybe a way to  stop people from hating big business, right before the election?
 Put everyone in a better mood until it's over?
Dont you HATE being played like this?

I know this is only until the election is over..then the giant d**** will be back to pound us
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 04:27:38 pm »
and remember OPEC moved up the emergency meeting from November to next week

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2008, 04:34:28 pm »
and remember OPEC moved up the emergency meeting from November to next week

Interesting...what day next week?

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2008, 04:46:54 pm »
Oil price fall prompts Opec meeting 

Oil has dropped by more than 50 per cent
since July to below $67 per barrel [EPA]

Opec (the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries) has brought forward an emergency meeting to discuss the effect of the global financial crisis on oil markets.

The organisation announced the decision on Thursday, as oil prices plunged below $67 a barrel from a peak of $147 in July.

An Opec statement said: "Following consultations with the president of the Opec conference and colleague ministers, it has been decided to re-schedule the extraordinary meeting of the OPEC conference."

The meeting moves forward to October 24, from November 18.

Oil prices have fallen by more than 50 per cent from the record high of $147 per barrel, due mainly to fears of a global economic downturn.

Lawrence Eagles of JP Morgan said that Opec were looking for a price of at least $80 a barrel.

He said: "They are concerned that the momentum was going to pull it down to $60 ... At around $60, it starts to impact the Saudis' budget."

Manipulation

Controlling supply would provide price manipulation. Abdullah al-Attiyah, Qatar's oil minister, told Al Jazeera that he expected Opec to cut oil production by one million barrels per day or more at next week's meeting.

He said that the meeting was brought forward so that "we can take action before solutions become more difficult ... Prices have plunged in a very big way."

Opec did not give further details on why the meeting had been moved, but the body said last week that it would hold the meeting to "discuss the global financial crisis, the world economic situation and the impacts on the oil market".

They said: "The subprime mortgage problems that have been observed for a long time have created a shock wave in financial institutions resulting in huge losses, and an escalating credit squeeze which has turned into a deep financial crisis."

The price of oil continued to fall on Thursday, with Brent crude closing lower on $67 a barrel, its lowest level for more than 15 months.

Traders said the drop was due to lowering energy demands.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2008, 04:55:09 pm »
My take on this is a simple one.

Money is God to the Elite, true.

How much do you beleive they made from this oil scam. I couldn't guess nor will I attempt to, but I'll take any ideas?

They raped us, made their fortunes and had a good laugh, why perpetuate a lie, they won.

Whats the difference, a war or the price of oil, they are both lucrative to the MIC and their mates. Or they simply have a bail out and pass around our money.

Sure there is more behind this, however the oil barons aren't worried, nor their masters, they scamed us for more money imaginable.
In any event we know who the bosses of this nation and globe are do we not. Pelois is looking for another 150 Billion bailout, is that a fact or did I misread an artickle. Oh well, don't worry about the price of oil dropping, the oil barons aren't. They made their quota, sure there is a motive,their plan is still rolling on , isn't it always.

Maby they won't Nuke Iran, just starve them to death. Its cheaper.

Offline hellcatjr

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2008, 04:57:11 pm »
From what  understand, is this.

Oil is purchased in dollars, therefore dollar value fluctuations can change the price of oil, obviously a tanking dollar means more expensive oil, and a soaring dollar means cheaper.

As well as to say reserves, supply, delivery, processing are all other ways they can increase or decrease the value of oil.

And from what I've understood about it, is that oil is on a 2-3 month lag on its prices, so in other words we are feeling 3 months ago --- putting us in the ball park of July.

OPEC nations rich in oil, slamming the value of oil crushes their ability o convert dollar profits into Euro's - secondly, this hurts Brazil, Venezuela and Russia.

Again, I believe this what is being said, not sure about McCain as I do believe the Clintons' are the ones who were footing McCain as a knock down man, Obama is the black nobility/ Rothschild agent here to bring on the New World Order.

'A Man can only become great, when he understands his place in time' - JPM Jr.

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2008, 04:58:05 pm »

Maby they won't Nuke Iran, just starve them to death. Its cheaper.
And environmentally friendlier :(
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2008, 05:07:38 pm »
The emergency meeting next week is an curve ball-they have to appease the Oil barons in some way

Offline chris jones

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2008, 06:15:26 pm »
try not to get ahead of yourself here.

I am sick of hearing people say that they are losing just because the markets are going down, this crash is by design and will use it to gain even more power.
they havn't gambled a thing, it has all been cool and calculated to this point.

Hi M.

Agreed and then some, their has allways been a method to their insanity, this is but one of them.

The moment the population beleives we have recieved a miracle, and for some unknown reason the elite give a twit for us, well, its time to be concerned.

We are at war, in two countrys, we are in debt the highest globaly,and we stand against one of the most corrupt Goverments and Elite backers this world has ever seen. Loose, Uh UH, its simply a financial scam.
America will be blamed for every atrocity, every act of genocide, every financial breakdown, GEE WHIZ arent we making friends, such fooken diplomacy.
Ranting sorry, but in other countries speaking to these people, they are amazed at the cold heartedness of this nation, ya know, the one they looked up to many years ago. Over a million killed in an innocent nation, and not a peep from our congrss, as though were sub human trash. There is more going on here than I choose to speculate .