Author Topic: Speaking of Russia and China...  (Read 2064 times)

Offline cl2008

Speaking of Russia and China...
« on: July 29, 2008, 08:23:22 pm »
Do those two countries have a different set of "illuminati" that is apparently against the NWO?  I'm not saying they're good.  They probably have a worse elite than we do.  Its just that they seem to be competing with the NWO for global domination. 

Or maybe not?  Or is it just another facade like this left-right paradigm?  You know, when two sides appear to be against each other but in reality they are the same thing. 

Your thoughts? 

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
Re: Speaking of Russia and China...
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 08:24:08 pm »
my thoughts are mixed ... can anyone illuminati me?
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Freeski

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 08:38:05 pm »
For what it's worth, I'd say there's one of two things going on. Either there are several competing groups of elitist globalists (blocks) - or they are in fact just playing a part in a great game run by a single entity. I'm leaning more towards the competing factions these days, though.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 09:15:21 pm »
I'm leaning more towards the competing factions these days, though.

Eurasia versus Eastasia versus Oceania.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

JEH

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 09:29:33 pm »
All elites are nothing but a bunch of in fighting scumbuckets. They don't get along with anybody because they are all greedy and everyone is a threat to their evil existence.
Russia and China have no Illuminati that I know of. They are busy trying to keep from being swallowed up by the western world.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 09:53:06 pm »
All elites are nothing but a bunch of in fighting scumbuckets. They don't get along with anybody because they are all greedy and everyone is a threat to their evil existence.
Russia and China have no Illuminati that I know of. They are busy trying to keep from being swallowed up by the western world.

Really? You believe the true power lies in North America?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline cl2008

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 05:03:28 pm »
what about the asian illuminati that Fulford speaks of?  The one that has members of the triads, yakuza, and has ninjas in their ranks. 

Offline Freeski

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 05:14:38 pm »
what about the asian illuminati that Fulford speaks of?  The one that has members of the triads, yakuza, and has ninjas in their ranks. 

Maybe it's like the mob, with different families and alliances throughout the world - in "coopetition" with each other? Either that or it's much more structured at the top and even the really dangerous ones are just bit players. Or maybe they are the mob.

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 05:24:31 pm »
hi there, it is just a big club
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/article1101531.ece?submit.x=34&submit.y=8

Well, Putin didn't do anything, did he? ;)
bye
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 06:39:02 pm »
hi there, it is just a big club
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/article1101531.ece?submit.x=34&submit.y=8

Well, Putin didn't do anything, did he? ;)
bye
I believe Putin kicked the Rothschilds out. You now have the US and Britain with Europe and some puppet regime's whose enemies are China, Russia and their allies. It seems to me that they messed up with Iraq. According to Brzezinski this put the NWO back 10 years.

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 06:56:26 am »
- Russia's new emblem is the Holy Roman/Egyptian bird
- Russia are damn chummy with Iran's leaders who are US/France/UK stooges (research the Iranian revolution)
- When the NWO need an industry, they get China to do it
- USA won the cold war. To the victor, the spoils.
- 'New' China was a NWO project, they placed Mao in power and now China is the ultimate NWO state.
- Alex is pretty convinced in Endgame that the Asian Union will join with the EU and NAU, which suggests that they are NWO, haven't researched this much myself.

Someone could probably do a opposing list thats just as valid.
I guess we'll see.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 07:00:25 am »
According to Brzezinski this put the NWO back 10 years.

I don't believe that for a second. He's blowing hot air, crying poormouth! I suspect they are right on track.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 07:20:32 am »
I don't believe that for a second. He's blowing hot air, crying poormouth! I suspect they are right on track.
No, they really have messed things up. What we're seeing now is even scarier than what we used to see. the US is trying to build a giant missile shield to eliminate the Russian nuclear threat. They want to bring China down. And now, God knows what's going to happen. This is the cold war, only crazier. We now have biological weapons everywhere, the US thinking it can just eliminate the nuclear threat. During the cold war they had some sense, but now it's just crazy. Nuclear bombers in Cuba, biological weapons ready to be released, Russia aiming it's nukes on Europe, a bunch of old farts totally out of touch with the real world ruling the US. If Brzezinski messes this up the last of us will waste away from cancer in an underground bunker. But Brzezinski seems to think he can solve this in a few years. Last time we took 40+ years to take the Soviet Union down, and now we have Russia and China against us.