Author Topic: Viewers See History Channel 9/11 Special As Straw Man Hit Piece  (Read 3660 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Viewers See History Channel 9/11 Special As Straw Man Hit Piece
Documentary set up bias straw man arguments, ignored key evidence, afforded debunkers overwhelming majority of time - so-called "experts" Popular Mechanics are on the same corporate payroll as the History Channel itself, which is owned by Disney, GE and Hearst Publishing

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/210807_hit_piece.htm
Initial reaction to last night's two hour History Channel Special on the 9/11 truth movement was vehement and conclusive - the show was nothing more than another biased hit piece that manufactured straw man arguments, ignored key evidence, and afforded debunkers to talk at length while ridiculing any other viewpoints.

According to viewers who were unfortunate to have to sit through 120 minutes of yellow journalism, the program was very similar to a previous BBC hit piece - an outright smear attempt that abandoned any pretense of neutrality early on and sought to vigorously attack so-called conspiracy theories.

Though producers of the show promised Alex Jones directly that the documentary was not going to be a hit piece, according to viewers it was replete with distortion and deception, all delivered in the kind of condescending tone we have become used to from the establishment media.

Much more: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/210807_hit_piece.htm
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

strgzr

Re: Viewers See History Channel 9/11 Special As Straw Man Hit Piece
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 10:14:18 am »
I wasn't fortunate enough to see the show. I read the blow by blow after. Sane was on top of it and described it well. I want to see the piece, but I'll have to wait. I don't have cable. I wonder what inspires the liars to keep lieing when their lies have been exposed? But after 40 years they still tell me Lee Harvey Oswald killed J.F.K. so I guess I have another 40 years of hearing that WTC7 fell down because it had a fire in it. And on and on, and yada yada. With Gods blessing I won't live that long.

Offline Gator

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 11:17:12 pm »
I look at the news media as really, telling me what the weather gonna be like tomorrow.  To me, they're like the car advertisements, just keeps getting more boring every time you see them again and again. 

Maybe if they stripped while giving the news, it'll be more interesting ? 

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 11:50:22 pm »
History Channel is not the news
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Gator

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 07:18:13 am »
Veery true, History Channel is not the News !  Far from it too ! 

Sees Things

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 09:50:41 am »
history channel is painted
and whitewashed to how
they want us to believe things happened
all lies, period.