Author Topic: This is not Bin Laden...GE/AOL/MURDOCH Commits Terrorism  (Read 47546 times)

Offline AZ2

• The Great Deception
Re: That New Bin Laden Tape --
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2007, 06:27:20 pm »
stargazer:
Is the head of the CIA now answerable to the Council of Foreign Relations? I don't remember voting for any of those guys. 
Isn't it amazing!  CIA is talking to CFR of imminent attack, and DHS is saying to public we have no reliable intel of an imminent attack! ::)  Congress, White House, or DHS is not even mentioned, of course, it's all a script anyway.  It's like they don't think we are paying attention, which is an insult to our intelligence.

Offline kindcop

I think the idiot is going to do it again
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2007, 09:29:04 pm »
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Latest conspiracy theory: US to be nuked Sept 14

Here's how the story goes as of September 5...

1. The United States Air Force has been ordered to stand down on Sept 14. "The Air Force announced that all flights of fighters and bombers in the United States will be halted on Sept. 14 to allow for a review of procedures." ? CNN News website, Sept 5
2. Financial News Online says a mystery investor has bought put option contracts on the DJ Eurostoxx 50 index that will result in a profit if it plunges to 2,800 or below by the end of September. "Based on the 2,800 strike price, the position covers a notional ?6.9bn" ($4.93bn).
3. One or two mystery traders placed similar orders valued at $6 billion in S&P options that will expire September 21 according to a message board.
4. Nuclear warheads mistakenly flown on B-52 bombers over the nation August 30th is designed to give precedence to explain a nuclear "accident" that will happen on the 14th.
5. The death of congressman Paul Gillmor is being called a cover-up (that is, murder) related to his status as ranking Republican on the Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit Subcommittee of the Financial Services Committee. I don't know how this connects to the conspiracy, but its part of it, nonetheless.
6. Islamic terrorist warn of "special gift" to commemorate the sixth anniversary of the 9-11 attack.
7. Usama bin Laden makes a video in which he plans to address the American people on September, 11.
8. CIA Chief makes a rare public address (in military uniform, no less) warning of massive al-Qaida attacks. "We assess, with high confidence that al-Qaida is focusing on targets that would produce mass casualties, dramatic destruction and significant aftershocks."

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/09/07/01751.html

http://halturnershow.com/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20628998/

Offline Phantom

Re: HEy ALEX-->Bin Landen.... As a professional in this field
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 11:05:24 am »
WOW! I believe Alex is right about this...the cartoon thing...save the picture, then open it with Photoshop, and enlarge...either OSAMA HAS TOP GRADE NEW CAMERAS RIVALING MAJOR MEDIA OUTLETS...or it's totally faked....I think the choice is obvious.

Offline jannerbob

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2007, 11:19:25 am »
I remember Saddam Hussein used to dye his hair and beard.My take on this is that 2004 BL is known to be a fake.I think 2007 BL could be 2004 BL but that would mean he is definately not the original.As for the beard it looks fake,like some schoolkids made it for a production of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves.

What exactly did he say that was so frightening anyway.He should have pointed his finger and said "I am going to f*ck you all up".Now that would have been scarey.Sorry,talking about global warming just doesn,t quite do it.

Offline Phantom

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2007, 11:21:47 am »
I remember Saddam Hussein used to dye his hair and beard.My take on this is that 2004 BL is known to be a fake.I think 2007 BL could be 2004 BL but that would mean he is definately not the original.As for the beard it looks fake,like some schoolkids made it for a production of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves.

What exactly did he say that was so frightening anyway.He should have pointed his finger and said "I am going to f*ck you all up".Now that would have been scarey.Sorry,talking about global warming just doesn,t quite do it.

Yea, but Saddmn was an atheist!

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: This is not Bin Laden...Pretext to a new 9/11 False Flag Attack
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 08:01:29 pm »
Mossad Agent Pearlman Behind New Bin Laden Video
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/090907Pearlman.htm
Prisonplanet.com
Sunday September 9, 2007

Adam Pearlman, the Jewish Mossad agent who once wrote stinging essays condemning Muslims as "bloodthirsty terrorists", has been singled out as the creator of the suspicious "new" Osama Bin Laden video.

From the London Telegraph:
A Californian heavy metal fan, who converted to Islam and became the first American to be charged with treason in half a century, has been fingered as the author of Osama bin Laden's latest video lecture - which left the terror chief sounding like an anti-globalisation protester. The al-Qaeda leader's first video message for three years featured a bizarre rant against America, with references to global warming, "insane taxes", the US mortgage market meltdown and rising interest rates. American spy chiefs were quick to name Adam Gadahn, the head of al-Qaeda's English language media operations, as the author of large sections of bin Laden's broadcast.

Last October, the 28-year-old "loner" became the first American charged with treason since 1952, for appearing in a succession of al-Qaeda videos under the guise of "Azzam The American", in which he condemned globalisation and made American cultural references. He was charged in his absence, as he is thought to be near to bin Laden, almost certainly in the tribal areas of Pakistan. Gadahn, who as teenager reviewed albums for a metal music magazine, moved to Pakistan in 1998 and became an associate of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the architect of the 9/11 attacks. In 2004, the FBI named him as one of seven al-Qaeda operatives planning attacks in the US. The bin Laden video, timed to coincide with the sixth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, shows the terror chief, his beard dyed black, condemning the "unjust" Iraq war and calling on Americans to "embrace Islam".  What surprised analysts was his use of the language of Left-wing protesters, which showed detailed knowledge of the economic travails of middle America. Bin Laden referred to "the reeling of many of you under the burden of interest-related debts, insane taxes and real estate mortgage" and blamed "global warming and its woes" on "emissions of the factories the major corporations".

A former senior US intelligence official said: "It has Adam Gadahn written all over it." Mike Baker, a former CIA covert operations officer, said the tape left bin Laden with "the title of biggest gas bag in the terrorist world". CIA officials said voice analysis of the tape proved it was definitely bin Laden. References to the election of Nicolas Sarkozy as French president, Gordon Brown's appointment as prime minister and the anniversary of the Hiroshima bombing on August 6 led them to conclude it was filmed as recently as four weeks ago. President Bush used the release of the tape to reinforce his view that Iraq is the central front in the war on terror. He said: "I found it interesting that on the tape Iraq was mentioned, which is a reminder that Iraq is a part of this war against extremists. If al-Qaeda bothers to mention Iraq, it is because they want to achieve their objectives in Iraq, which is to drive us out and to develop a safe haven." The tape contained no direct threats, but Michael Hayden, the CIA director, gave a speech on Friday, after he was briefed on its contents, in which he said: "Al-Qaeda is focusing on targets that would produce mass casualties, dramatic destruction, and significant economic aftershocks."

American officials said the US government had obtained a copy of the video even though it had not been posted on Islamist websites - sparking speculation that US intelligence has developed an informant or cracked al-Qaeda's cyber security. Mohamed el-Sayed, of the Ahram Centre for Political and Strategic Studies in Cairo, said bin Laden's words are proof the West cannot appease al-Qaeda by withdrawing from Iraq. "The message is much more threatening this time," he said. "It uses iconic language that suggests: 'The only way to get peace is to convert to Islam.' He's in a state of constant, unending war until he Islamises the world." But other analysts said that the lack of specific threats is evidence that bin Laden cannot direct specific operations from his base in the tribal areas of Pakistan. Peter Bergen, a US journalist who has interviewed bin Laden, said producing the video was a risk, as were previous audio tapes. "Every time he releases tapes he lays himself open to detection," he said. "They are taken out by couriers from the tribal areas in Pakistan. If you can trace the train of custody of these tapes you can find bin Laden. He's keenly aware of that."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline AZ2

• The Great Deception
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 08:23:16 pm »
Read this article earlier in the day, it was enlightening to learn of Pearlman's history, in particular the Mossad agent angle which was news to me, however, in retrospect, very logical.

Offline Tess

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2007, 08:51:22 pm »

It gets fishier and fishier.

Have you watched the video?

http://www.boomantribune.com/?op=displaystory;sid=2007/9/9/61032/95401

It runs for 26 mins 26 secs, but only 3 mins 30 secs are actually moving footage. The rest of the time (during which all of the references to current events are made) the video is frozen.

Offline joebogarde

• Patriots Play Pen
A lasting order cannot be established by bayonets.
--Ludwig von Mises

ImmortalTRUTH

Dr. Neal Krawetz Analysis of the new Bin laden video
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2007, 10:05:20 pm »
                                 Sunday, September 9. 2007
On Saturday morning I found a copy of the full Bin Laden (2007-09-07) video. It is 677 Megs and took over two hours to download. By Saturday evening I had finished analyzing the video, and I completed the audio analysis this morning. (There is also a 3-minute version that is the first 3 minutes from the full video.)

My findings? I strongly believe that Bin Laden is dead.

Let's see how I did on my Friday prediction...

* "Assuming the video includes animation and not a still picture, the clips will contain splices."
      I nailed this. There are some very obvious places where the video has been spliced. Here's some examples:

o 1:39 -- A little more than a minute and a half into the video is a splice. He goes from looking out to looking down in less than 1/25th of a second.

o 13:13 -- The second splice. Not as big, but definitely there.

There are actually six splices in the video as far as I can tell. In the audio track are even more splices.

The video itself was filmed in two takes. The first section opens the video and ends at 1:56. The second section begins at 12:29 and continues until 14:01. That's right: the entire 26 minute video has less than four minutes of animated footage. The rest of the video just shows a still-frame of Bin Laden. The two sections are clearly from different recordings because the desk is closer to the camera in the second section.

* "The video will not contain any new content. Instead, it will contain a series of clips from old videos."
      The video shows Bin Laden in his white hat, white shirt, and yellow sweater. This is the same clothing he wore in the 2004-10-29 video. In 2004 he had it unzipped, but in 2007 he zipped up the bottom half. Besides the clothing, it appears to be the same background, same lighting, and same desk. Even the camera angle is almost identical.

So here's my question... If you were on the run through mountains on foot, would you be carrying around unnecessary clothing? No - you would only take the essentials. A fancy shirt and yellow sweater are not essential for mountain life on the run. If, in the future, you find that you need a nice shirt and sweater, you would get new ones.

Yet here is Bin Laden in the same clothing, same studio, same studio setup, and same desk THREE YEARS LATER. In fact, his stack of papers that he reads are moved between the exact same stacks. If you overlay the 2007 video with the 2004 video, his face has not changed in three years -- only his beard is darker and the contrast on the picture has been adjusted.

What are the chances of nothing changing (except his beard) in three years? Virtually zero. The clips appear to have been recorded three years ago.

The audio does make reference to relatively current events (people and places). However, these references are ONLY made during the frozen-frame portions and only after splices in the audio track. The animated portions make no references to current events.

* "The video will probably be interspersed with footage of fighters and warriors engaged in battle."
      I missed this. Instead of fighters, they simply have a frozen-frame of him.

So how did they make the video? They took 3.5 minutes of old video and spliced in a frozen-frame with new audio. The new audio has no accompanying "live" video and consists of multiple audio recordings.

The big question is: is the audio from Bin Laden? I'm not an audio expert (yet) and since I don't know Arabic, I cannot tell if there is an accent or if the accent changes. I do know that the room echo and background sounds change during different audio clips. And there are so many splices that I cannot help but wonder if someone spliced words and phrases together. I also cannot rule out a vocal imitator during the frozen-frame audio. The only way to prove that the audio is really Bin Laden is to see him talking in the video, but all references to current-events come during the frozen-frame section.

So is Bin Laden still alive? I see no proof of his existance that is newer than three years ago. Bin Laden is as alive as Elvis.

www.hackerfactor.com click on blog

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
Re: Dr. Neal Krawetz Analysis of the new Bin laden video
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2007, 10:48:09 pm »
Bin laden tape from 2004...listen for the strange sound(background) at 2:34

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4345859712654561880&q=bin+laden+2004&total=142&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Bin Laden tape of 2007...listen for the strange sound(background) at 2:05

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f54_1189196761

This odd sound is in both the 2004 and 2007 videos and it is identical
Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

ImmortalTRUTH

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2007, 11:02:00 pm »

Dr. Neal Krawetz is the guy behind this discovery 
                  Analyst: Al-Qaeda Videotapes Digitally Doctored

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/020807tapesdoctored.htm

Offline galiana

• Je pense, donc je suis.
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2007, 12:00:07 am »
Even Faux acknowledged that whoever is in this vid doesn't look like Osama. The female host said "Hey... looks like Osama has dyed his beard!"

Right... because that's what jihadi leaders in a cave in Pakistan do. They dye their beards. "I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. Mahmoud."

Seriously.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2007, 12:46:21 am »
Here is the complete thread of the analysis:

http://www.hackerfactor.com/blog/index.php?/archives/93-As-Alive-as-Elvis.html

As Alive as Elvis
Secure Computing: Sec-CAs Alive as Elvis
Sunday, September 9. 2007
On Saturday morning I found a copy of the full Bin Laden (2007-09-07) video. It is 677 Megs and took over two hours to download. By Saturday evening I had finished analyzing the video, and I completed the audio analysis this morning. (There is also a 3-minute version that is the first 3 minutes from the full video.)

My findings? I strongly believe that Bin Laden is dead.

Let's see how I did on my Friday prediction...
"Assuming the video includes animation and not a still picture, the clips will contain splices."
I nailed this. There are some very obvious places where the video has been spliced. Here's some examples:

1:39 -- A little more than a minute and a half into the video is a splice. He goes from looking out to looking down in less than 1/25th of a second.

13:13 -- The second splice. Not as big, but definitely there.

There are actually six splices in the video as far as I can tell. In the audio track are even more splices.

The video itself was filmed in two takes. The first section opens the video and ends at 1:56. The second section begins at 12:29 and continues until 14:01. That's right: the entire 26 minute video has less than four minutes of animated footage. The rest of the video just shows a still-frame of Bin Laden. The two sections are clearly from different recordings because the desk is closer to the camera in the second section.

"The video will not contain any new content. Instead, it will contain a series of clips from old videos."
The video shows Bin Laden in his white hat, white shirt, and yellow sweater. This is the same clothing he wore in the 2004-10-29 video. In 2004 he had it unzipped, but in 2007 he zipped up the bottom half. Besides the clothing, it appears to be the same background, same lighting, and same desk. Even the camera angle is almost identical.

So here's my question... If you were on the run through mountains on foot, would you be carrying around unnecessary clothing? No - you would only take the essentials. A fancy shirt and yellow sweater are not essential for mountain life on the run. If, in the future, you find that you need a nice shirt and sweater, you would get new ones.

Yet here is Bin Laden in the same clothing, same studio, same studio setup, and same desk THREE YEARS LATER. In fact, his stack of papers that he reads are moved between the exact same stacks. If you overlay the 2007 video with the 2004 video, his face has not changed in three years -- only his beard is darker and the contrast on the picture has been adjusted.

What are the chances of nothing changing (except his beard) in three years? Virtually zero. The clips appear to have been recorded three years ago.

The audio does make reference to relatively current events (people and places). However, these references are ONLY made during the frozen-frame portions and only after splices in the audio track. The animated portions make no references to current events.

"The video will probably be interspersed with footage of fighters and warriors engaged in battle."
I missed this. Instead of fighters, they simply have a frozen-frame of him.

So how did they make the video? They took 3.5 minutes of old video and spliced in a frozen-frame with new audio. The new audio has no accompanying "live" video and consists of multiple audio recordings.

The big question is: is the audio from Bin Laden? I'm not an audio expert (yet) and since I don't know Arabic, I cannot tell if there is an accent or if the accent changes. I do know that the room echo and background sounds change during different audio clips. And there are so many splices that I cannot help but wonder if someone spliced words and phrases together. I also cannot rule out a vocal imitator during the frozen-frame audio. The only way to prove that the audio is really Bin Laden is to see him talking in the video, but all references to current-events come during the frozen-frame section.

So is Bin Laden still alive? I see no proof of his existance that is newer than three years ago. Bin Laden is as alive as Elvis.
Posted by Dr. Neal Krawetz in Image Analysis at 13:37 | Comments (0)

Comments
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)

No comments
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2007, 01:55:36 am »
His earlier post, before the video was released:

Been Waiting for Bin Laden
Friday, September 7. 2007
Last night news sources like USA Today began to report on an As-Sahab announcement, declaring that a new Bin Laden video is coming. It has not even been 24 hours and I already have people ask me about the video.

The video has not yet been released, so there is nothing for me to analyze... except for the trailer:

The image is an animated GIF. GIFs, by definition, are low quality (256 colors max). And this one is really tiny. As a result, I cannot do much with image analysis.

However, I have watched enough As-Sahab videos to make some pretty good guesses about the content. I've been saying for a while now that I believe I can determine information about the entire video by looking at one frame.

Assuming this frame actually comes from the video they are about to release...

• The video will not contain any new content. Instead, it will contain a series of clips from old videos. Although the clips may be from old videos, they may not have been released before now. (There are lots of cutting-room clips. I cannot wait to see the Bin Laden blooper and out-takes. Anyone want to post one to YouTube?)

• Assuming the video includes animation and not a still picture, the clips will contain splices -- places where the animation appears jerky as they try to smooth out some of the splicing. (They did this in some of the Zawahiri videos.)

• The video will probably be interspersed with footage of fighters and warriors engaged in battle.

This particular frame appears to be a re-colored frame from the October 29, 2004 video of Bin Laden. In particular, he looks to be wearing the same clothing, same background, and same beard length. His beard look darkened and the contrast looks tweaked -- the whites are too white and the dark background has too much texture likely caused by extreme contrast modification. The higher contrast has also brought out the dark circles under his eyes, making him look more gaunt.

October 29, 2004:

September 6, 2007:

If I end up speaking at Black Hat DC, then I hope to update my slides with newer analysis of As-Sahab videos.
Posted by Dr. Neal Krawetz in Image Analysis at 09:45 | Comments (0)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2007, 02:29:38 am »
Israeli Connected SITE Institute Hypes Dead Grecian Formula Terrorist   
http://www.blacklistednews.com/iNP/view.asp?ID=4213
Published on Sunday, September 09, 2007.
By Kurt Nimmo

In an effort to explain away the glaring discrepancy between the 2004 and the 2007 Osamas, Rita Katz, director of the SITE Institute, tells us “bin Laden’s beard appears to have been dyed, a popular practice among Arab leaders,” and if that is not absurd enough, Anne Giudicelli, a former French diplomat specializing in the Middle East who now runs the Paris-based consultancy Terrorisc, adds “bin Laden is well aware that his reappearance on the world stage—looking fit and with his beard dyed a youthful black—was itself a victory that went beyond anything he actually said” in his latest video. As for the message, the AP informs us it “is a hodgepodge of anti-capitalist vitriol, impassioned Islamic evangelism and what can best be described as a twisted attempt at reconciliation: Join us, or we’ll kill you.” Of course, it is not explained how a dead nemesis will kill us, a few million infidels.

Indeed, it is a victory, considering the prognosis of Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN medical correspondent, who declared back in early 2003: “You can look [at pictures from a December 2001 video] and notice that he has what some doctors refer to as sort of a frosting over of his features—his sort of grayness of beard, his paleness of skin, very gaunt sort of features. A lot of times people associate this with chronic illness. Doctors can certainly look at that and determine some clinical features…. The sort of frosting of the appearance is something that people a lot of times associate with chronic kidney failure, renal failure, certainly someone who is requiring dialysis would have that.”

Of course, by the time Gupta had made his prognosis, the CIA asset bin Laden was dead and buried, as patients with chronic kidney failure do not fare well in the Afghan outback without a kidney dialysis machine, unless we are to believe Osama’s helpers ferried one in, or maybe the ISI did by way of the CIA’s Air America transport.

Naturally, we can dismiss the latest Osama video as yet another weak and transparent effort to keep Osama and “al-Qaeda” front and center, especially as the anniversary of September 11, 2001, looms. However, the purveyors of this latest sham, the SITE Institute, of are more interest, not that we can expect the corporate media to do a background check.
SITE, described as “a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, that provides information related to terrorist networks to the government, news media, and general public,” has a rather suspicious history. “The listed staff consists of two individuals, and the website seems to be an aggregator of publicly-available data on the internet, mostly consisting of current news items,” notes the SourceWatch wiki. SITE’s “Terrorism Library, on cursory investigation, looks to be a straight data scrape from the U.S. Department of State’s Patterns of Global Terrorism - 2003, Appendix B.”

Not surprisingly, SITE is connected to Israeli intelligence. “Rita Katz is Director and co-founder of the SITE Institute. Born in Iraq, her father was tried and executed as an Israeli spy, whereupon her family moved to Israel [the move has been described as both an escape and immigration in different sources]. She received a degree from the Middle Eastern Studies program at Tel Aviv University, and is fluent in Hebrew and Arabic. She emigrated to the US in 1997.” Katz’s partner, Josh Devon, is less colorful. “Devon is Senior Analyst and co-founder of the SITE Institute. He has a BA from University of Pennsylvania (English) and a BS from Wharton College (Economics). Devon is currently attending the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) at Johns Hopkins University with the intentions of receiving an International Studies Degree with a focus on the Middle East,” that is to say a globalist perspective on the Middle East. According to this article, SAIS is a CFR cover. “CFR member Zbigniew Brzezinski is SAIS Robert E. Osgood Professor of American Foreign Policy…. CFR member Paul Wolfowitz, Ph.D. is SAIS Chairman and Dean.” As well, SAIS appears to be connected to the American Enterprise Institute, where the neocons get their criminal minds.

As Marc Parent writes on his blog, since “the Mossad asset MEMRI has been discredited by its phony transcripts of alleged ‘al-CIA-duh’ recordings, there now appears a group that is doing translations called SITE. SITE is credited with the transcripts behind the latest video of BL. Has any independent organization translated the recent BL video or will we be forced to rely on SITE?” Good question, but not one that will be asked by Fox News or CNN. “It was telling that CNN, when airing the latest video from BL, never mentioned once who performed the translation…. Guess they didn’t want to get into sticky details, like the one that the head of SITE, Rita Katz’s father, was executed for being an Israeli spy. Or that Katz has been receiving money from the FBI…. And that Bin Laden. The last time he appeared, the Republicans were needing help in the 2004 presidential elections…. Now he appears just as the Republicans are needing help in continuing the war against Iraq and selling the next war against Iran. Boy oh boy, is that BL clever or what?”

He sure is—for a dead guy.

Finally, it appears Osama has a new agenda, as the Evil One “made no overt threats of new attacks in the video released Friday. In fact, he seemed more concerned with lecturing on the evils of capitalism and the dangers of global warming, and even making reference to the sub-prime mortgage crisis roiling the United States,” according to the Associated Press.

It would seem Osama is following the globalist script, as he warns about “the dangers of global warming,” same as David Mayer de Rothschild, head of Adventure Ecology, and son of Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, described as “a British financier,” but more accurately described as a member of an international banking cartel responsible for untold misery and suffering around the world. But then the Bush clan was doing business with the Bin Laden family prior to September 11, 2001, a fact never mentioned by the corporate media, same as they never mention the undisputed fact the Bush family made its millions trading with the Nazis.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
New BS Al-Qaeda tape coming according to MSNBC
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2007, 08:33:39 am »
Here comes more state sponsored BS.

Get ready to spray some fragrance, this one is sure to stink.

Offline Lil_Moona

Another Bin Laden tape coming
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2007, 09:04:46 am »
Al-Qaida said Monday that it will release a new video of Osama bin Laden presenting the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers, marking the sixth anniversary of the attacks.

The announcement from the terror group's media arm came only days after bin Laden appeared in his first video in three years, giving an address to the American people, lecturing them to abandon capitalism and democracy and convert to Islam.

The announcement came in a banner advertisement posted on an Islamic militant Web site where al-Qaida often releases messages and was signed by al-Sahab, the media arm of bin Laden's al-Qaida terror network.

"Coming soon, God willing, the testament of the attacks on New York and Washington, Abu Musab Waleed al-Shehri, presented by Sheik Osama bin Laden, God preserve him," the banner read. It showed an image of bin Laden wearing the same black beard and clothes as in the most recent video.

Al-Qaida has marked past anniversaries of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks by putting out videos of the last will and testaments of some of the hijackers, usually accompanied by comments by top leaders and documentary-style footage.

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
Re: Another Bin Laden tape coming
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2007, 09:32:30 am »
"Coming soon, God willing, the testament of the attacks on New York and Washington, Abu Musab Waleed al-Shehri, presented by Sheik Osama bin Laden, God preserve him,"

looks like they see the general public bought the first one so now we are going to have a "second" confession video rofl talk about striking while the irons hot ...but they dont realise it will now make them look even less credible (is that even possible at this point?)having two fake osama confessions floating out around the net ...hahaha these jokers cant do anything right can they ...i wouldnt be suprised if it was adam pearlman himself making all these f' ups.

Offline jbrid1138

• Governments don't care, individuals do. MARK TWAIN
Re: Interesting take on Osama's dye job
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2007, 09:45:35 am »
(snip) Inside us all, we have the ability to smell a lie and that does not make us wacky-conspiracy-theorists. 
Very well said.  The evidence of 9/11 overwhelms common sense yet those that would have us believe a lie continue to make us out the fools, the ones with a sense of false understanding with it comes to such things as controlled demolition, continuous lies by the folks that should be caring we receive the truth and nothing but the truth -- NIST, FEMA, FBI, White House, Pentagon, our news media, etc.  These folks have turned truth into lies and then step back and look at us as if they are curious to see if we'll believe the next go around of even more lies -- with a continuing 'more out there where that came from' attitude.  We see the truth, they continue with the lies.  These continuous UBL tapes, what a joke.  No one with even a gram of intelligence believes this stuff anymore.  But they try, They go to extreme lengths to publish trash like the the 9/11 Commission Report, the NIST report, and then even link government and civilian publications with government views (again fostering the lie) like the outrageous Popular Mechanics lame attempt at debunking 9/11 truths (PM twisted and fabricated right up there with the best of them, thanks to Mr. Chertoff // not the Homeland Security chief -- no, his cousin that's the guy that had something to do with creating the debunking article -- And then PM carried that over into a book which did basically the same thing -- twisted and omitted and fabricated more of the 9/11 inside job version of the truth (the lies).  None of us are buying this garbage anymore, not the ones that have our eyes opened finally.  This is our country, get out of it now you gangsters that would have us minic Nazi Germany all over again.  This is our country, you're the bad guys here (the 9/11 inside job crew and supporters) -- you get out.  And the rest of us should understand that this is our country and we need to be defending it and making damn sure we support it the right way.  These guilty bastards need to be properly prosecuted -- where are the decent lawyers out there?  Where are the decent law enforcement agencies out there?  Where are the decent people of this great and freedom loving land of ours that will take a stand and say to the world -- this is our country -- you criminals are wrong, we are right and we no longer want to hear more of your lies.  Where is the truly wealthy ($$ wise) that can buy us more of our media (use their tools against them) to help spread the real truth in the lies that get darker and stronger each and everyday they are allowed to remain disguised as truth?  How about that 300 million dollar lottery winner last week -- buy us a little airtime, please.  And keep a little something for yourself.  If I'd won, that's sure what I would be doing.  Thanks for listening. 
We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
 -- James Madison (Fourth President USA 1809-1817)

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
Re: New BS Al-Qaeda tape coming according to MSNBC
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2007, 09:51:28 am »
yeah apparently its got a new confession for 911 ...but wait does that mean they are admitting the first confession tape was a fake? hahaha whoevers calling the shots is one stupid mofo.

Offline dicktater

• Knockin' the NWO into next week!
AP: NEW OBL VIDEO TAPE DUE SOON
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2007, 10:32:18 am »
New video to be the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers, Waleed al-Shehri.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070910/D8RIKF6G0.html

al-Qaida Promises 9/11 Hijacker Video

Sep 10, 9:31 AM (ET)

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Al-Qaida said Monday that it will release a new video of Osama bin Laden presenting the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers, marking the sixth anniversary of the attacks.

The announcement from the terror group's media arm came only days after bin Laden appeared in his first video in three years, giving an address to the American people, lecturing them to abandon capitalism and democracy and convert to Islam.

The announcement came in a banner advertisement posted on an Islamic militant Web site where al-Qaida often releases messages and was signed by al-Sahab, the media arm of bin Laden's al-Qaida terror network.

"Coming soon, God willing, the testament of the attacks on New York and Washington, Abu Musab Waleed al-Shehri, presented by Sheik Osama bin Laden, God preserve him," the banner read. It showed an image of bin Laden wearing the same black beard and clothes as in the most recent video.

Al-Qaida has marked past anniversaries of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks by putting out videos of the last will and testaments of some of the hijackers, usually accompanied by comments by top leaders and documentary-style footage.

Last year, for example, al-Sahab released a 55-minute video with the last testimonies of hijackers Wail al-Shehri and Hamza al-Ghamdi. The video included old but previously unreleased footage showing bin Laden strolling through an Afghan training camp where the attacks were apparently planned and chatting with top al-Qaida lieutenants. The tape was accompanied by another with an address by bin Laden's deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri.

Waleed al-Shehri was one of the hijackers on American Airlines flight 11 that hit the World Trade Center.
Government abhors accountability as much as nature abhors a vacuum.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2007, 10:54:26 am »
They say it's  a popular practice among Arab leaders to dye their beard black, but can anyone show me any other Sunni muslim leader who dyed his beard black?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/Sheikahmedyassin300.jpg
Yassin didn't
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Zarqawideathtribute.jpg
al-Zawahiri doesn't dye either
http://judicial-inc.biz/hamas.3.jpg
Another Hamas leader with a grey beard. The video's fake. It's probably based on the 2004 tape, cleverly blurred to hide any detail.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1189264533
It's ridiculous, he doesn't move for 3/4th of the video. Is it that hard to animate him moving?

Offline AZ2

• The Great Deception
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2007, 11:07:05 am »
After you read this go to: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=5446.0

on reply #17, there is a side by side photo post of OBL in 02 and 07,  look at the shoulders.

Here is my reply on #19:

Knowing this isn't the correct thread to address if the vid is OBL or not, however, since the photo above is here, I would like to say the beard is immaterial, the difference in bone structure regarding the shoulders width and height gives it away that the current vid is a composite.

NotSure

Another new fake Osama video COMING SOON: Al-Qaida Promises 9/11 Hijacker Video
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2007, 11:23:36 am »
Looks like we have another video coming.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20070910/bin-laden-video/

Al-Qaida Promises 9/11 Hijacker Video

CAIRO, Egypt — Al-Qaida said Monday that it will release a new video of Osama bin Laden presenting the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers, marking the sixth anniversary of the attacks.

Last year, for example, al-Sahab released a 55-minute video with the last testimonies of hijackers Wail al-Shehri and Hamza al-Ghamdi. The video included old but previously unreleased footage showing bin Laden strolling through an Afghan training camp where the attacks were apparently planned and chatting with top al-Qaida lieutenants. The tape was accompanied by another with an address by bin Laden's deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri.

Waleed al-Shehri was one of the hijackers on American Airlines flight 11 that hit the World Trade Center.

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
The Mystery of al-Qaeda , Bin Laden's latest video throws new light on a murky s
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2007, 12:19:33 pm »
This is another very valuable view on Bin Ladens tape.....a must read......

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=11584

Offline Tess

« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2007, 12:46:25 pm »

Any computer programming whizzes out there?
http://www.download.com/Speaker-Verification-Engine/3000-2401_4-10364698.html?tag=lst-0-2

This is a shareware Speech Verification Kit, which should pick up any incongruity between the voices of:

Old Osama
http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-3731780701885247746&q=bin+laden+2001&total=828&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
New Osama
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f54_1189196761

The software is only a 7 day trial, and only provides a C++ library of functions. Someone with more knowledge than me would have to write a short program to test it.

(Then again, we know the technology is there to change voices, so this might not prove anything.)

Offline Mesogen

« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2007, 06:51:25 pm »
Some Muslims trim their beards, or even shave. It's no biggie to them. But the real fundie whackos will kill you if you trim your beard. I heard stories from barbers in Iraq that trucks would show up outside their shop and ask them how much they charge to trim beards. If they gave a price, they shot up the place. If they said "we don't trim beards," they'd get the "and it better stay that way" treatment followed by "we'll be back."

Crazy.

So, yeah. You'd think the spiritual leader of the wahhabist mujehadin would not want to trim or dye his beard whatsoever. So, the video might backfire if it was meant for Muslim consumption.

Offline keldorn

« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2007, 08:53:52 pm »
  It looks like the "War on Terror" faction are using Bin Laden to discredit the "Global Warming" faction. The question is how many of us will be killed in the process while the elites are playing their real life game of Risk?

Maybe we can hire that Ukrainian guy from Seinfeld to smash their board game, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
Re: This is not Bin Laden...GE/AOL/MURDOCH Commits Terrorism
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2007, 11:01:47 am »
I think binladens been dead since 2001...they need to keep him alive to keep the cash flowing to the cronies...
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ