Author Topic: Cell phone towers built to be martial law proof. Why?  (Read 13172 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Cell phone towers built to be martial law proof. Why?
« on: July 26, 2008, 08:50:32 am »
Anyone seen all of the cell phone towers popping up in your neighborhood?

Check them out...notice how they are quite different than telephone poles or even electrical poles.

They are built under the Nazi handbook of being protected during any civil unrest.

So why are these supposed innocent cell phone towers so well protected?

What role will they have in case of martial law?

How are they being integrated with the National Recon Offices surveillance activities (via AT&T, other telecom immunity or spy satellite integration)?

Why is a cell phone tower more protected than an electrical tower?

Is there not a greater threat by electrical wires than a fricking cell phone tower?

Look at how the cell  phone tower compares with electrical poles?

Tie in the cell phone poles with the new traffic light cameras (positioned to look inside your vehicle, not used for traffic control) and Hitler would be proud:

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Damascus

Re: Cell phone towers built to be martial law proof. Why?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 10:22:10 am »
I have to say I noticed this to in Lafayette. The cellphone towers are going up but not my reception? Also Purdue has 8! cameras on one intersection now(one for every direction of the intersection) WTF? I know that a university is private property and therefor a "Rights Free Zone" but this is getting ridiculous. I thought state roads were "right of passage" and not subject to university "policy"? When I buy my sisters camera I will provide pictures.

Offline TruthHunter

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 06:18:10 pm »
Why is a cell phone tower more protected than an electrical tower?

Because electrical towers don't emit mind control signals.   ;)

Offline esquared

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 10:35:32 pm »
A cell tower costs way more than a power pole which is why the fencing . There is also a problem with the taller towers being used for base jumping as some are a few hundred feet and make for a sweet little jump ;D . They really are not that secure and would be easy to take out .

Offline Nailer

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 07:05:27 am »
I talked to the man from the electric company as he was installing new meters. The new meters send a signal to a tower ( cell tower) and give the reading on the meter and it is logged into the company computer so there is no "human error" when reading the meter.

plus they will be able to turn power off / on in 1-2 yrs with the company computer and not have to send someone out to do it manually.

What will be next? 
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Damascus

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 03:45:13 pm »
Actually the enclosed towers are being used for the electrical high tension lines too, so it looks like security is going up everywhere. Man I really need a camera to document this stuff.

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 04:04:40 pm »
I've always wondered if cellphone towers could one day be used to interface with a laptop's wifi capabilities to turn the laptop into a GPS device. There are already programs for Windows that uses a computer's wireless connection as a virtual GPS device. Just imagine all operating systems in the future being forced to have such programs hardwired into the OS and forced to run at all times. If you were to download illegal content, they could get your information (such as the OS's license key) and your location.

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 04:21:53 pm »
Latest Info On The Microwave Vertical Array
ELF Towers Being Erected Countrywide

[Editor's Note: The info you are about to read was posted today (May 25, 2002) by Don Croft. The explanation for the ELF towers discussed below from the anonymous source makes perfect sense to me. The erection of these microwave towers around the world are part of a huge electronic deception operation known as Project Blue Beam. I had already learned from Sterwart Swerdlow that the kickoff date for the NWO takeover was supposed to have been year 2000, but the date was pushed up to 2003 due to unforseen obstacles impeding the agenda; gun control in America being one of them. It's worthwhile to note from the anonymous writer that Kevlar suits, lined with lead, can effectively block these ELF waves and prevent brain entrainment. Don Croft is convinced that the presence of DOR (Wilhelm Reich's acronym for Deadly Orgone energy) is necessary for these mind control towers to work. Don maintains that an orgone generating device called a Holy Handgrenade can transmute DOR into the more positive, life affirming form of orgone called "OR" by discoverer Wilhelm Reich. Don and his wife feel that removing the DOR component from the environment of an ELF tower, will mitigate the mind control function. He may be right. I can't say for sure, but it's worth your time to at least read about this easy-to-build orgone generator and acquaint yourself with the topic. I have seen the effectiveness of another orgone generating device, the Chembuster, to disperse and clear the sky of chemtrails. Many people have reported that the Chembuster can break up chemtrails and return the sky to a normal color of blue.

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dclatestonmctowerarrays25may02.shtml
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 04:27:31 pm »
The combination of a metal/resin matrix and crystals can tansmute 'DOR', the negative polarity of orgone energy, into 'OR', the positive polarity of orgone energy. It was also noticed that placing an orgone generator in the vicinity of a nuclear power plant had the effect of reducing the size of the DOR orgone field that surrounds all nuclear reactors.  An orgone generator can also neutralize the DOR fields which surround ELF and Microwave cell phone towers,
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/orgonegenindex.shtml

please read both of those from educate yourself they both are ver very well studied resources and I have made orgonite and I gift cell phone towers
look up cell phone tower gifting
It cost me $10 to make 5 of them the biggest cost was the fiber glass resin from home depot.
Note; I am not a new age coock just another guy looking for a way to try and fix the problem.
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline Cruise4

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 09:19:20 am »
Mind Control - The Ultimate Terror
http://educate-yourself.org/mc/

Offline o come on

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 07:59:00 pm »
I have to say I noticed this to in Lafayette. The cellphone towers are going up but not my reception? Also Purdue has 8! cameras on one intersection now(one for every direction of the intersection) WTF? I know that a university is private property and therefor a "Rights Free Zone" but this is getting ridiculous. I thought state roads were "right of passage" and not subject to university "policy"? When I buy my sisters camera I will provide pictures.

there are ALOT of factors that going your reception not just if your close to a tower. You can be on the tower and have zero bars. But i do agree they are popping up everywhere. my inlaws have one in their backyard. lol. we take turns shooting out the flashing light ont he top.