Author Topic: communism  (Read 27462 times)

Damascus

Re: communism
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2008, 05:01:31 pm »
A completely pure "Communism" takes rights away from the Individual (to make sure nobody gets ahead of another). A pure "Individualism" eventually through monopoly takes rights away from "society" or the "collective". In practiced communism eventually favors the "some are more equal then others" or the enforcers of the "collective". In capitalism eventually monopolies prevail (unless acted on by some other greater force) which puts up "barriers of entry" to anyone in competition.

So with no outside force eventually the power in both systems get concentrated into the ruling class (a monopoly of power). There should be such things as individual property rights as well as collective property for the community. The "Hegelian Dialectic" is used by the NWO to keep us in a perpetual control by manipulating the inherent flaws in both systems. The elite get too much control then the populous gets into a riot to over the "evil elitist capitalism".
When communism eventually stagnates to a point that nobody has any "property" or "security" from the states "Iron hand" they cry for the "prosperity of the free market". The only answer we have is to take the power of both systems from the ones manipulating it for their benefit.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2008, 09:09:21 pm »
A completely pure "Communism" takes rights away from the Individual (to make sure nobody gets ahead of another). A pure "Individualism" eventually through monopoly takes rights away from "society" or the "collective".

i can appreciate the overall sentiment of what you are saying, but i do disagree, there is only one type of monopoly that is not beneficial, that is government influenced, or more specifically, coerced monopolies. from this context, i think it is unfair to attribute coerced monopolies with "Individualism", as they are result of the direct rejection of "Individualism".

i do however agree that both systems are used by the NWO to create this hegelien dialect.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline Freeski

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2008, 11:48:05 pm »
i can appreciate the overall sentiment of what you are saying, but i do disagree, there is only one type of monopoly that is not beneficial, that is government influenced, or more specifically, coerced monopolies. from this context, i think it is unfair to attribute coerced monopolies with "Individualism", as they are result of the direct rejection of "Individualism".

i do however agree that both systems are used by the NWO to create this hegelien dialect.

To give an example, if I may. I doubt any evil monopoly - in a truly free society - would survive. First, we'd stop giving their organizations money. Then we'd ignore them because hundreds of entrepreneurs would gladly fill the original need. And they'd compete - meaning the best, friendliest, cleanest and most cost efficient choice in the market. The good guys always win in a free society.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2008, 09:47:18 am »
The "Hegelian Dialectic" is used by the NWO to keep us in a perpetual control by manipulating the inherent flaws in both systems. The elite get too much control then the populous gets into a riot to over the "evil elitist capitalism".
When communism eventually stagnates to a point that nobody has any "property" or "security" from the states "Iron hand" they cry for the "prosperity of the free market". The only answer we have is to take the power of both systems from the ones manipulating it for their benefit.

You may find the following of interest:

http://wealthandwant.com/docs/Andelson_HGRC.html
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Real Truth

• I'm treason to the Patriot Act!
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2008, 10:01:50 am »
state communist then turn abolish the state capitalism and currency, you get anarchist communism my favorite one I'd love to see happen
[98:5] And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship GOD, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight."

Damascus

« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2008, 03:55:21 pm »
I stopped my interest in this subject when people said there is no bad monopoly outside of government. Honestly It is not worth my time to argue this anymore. People will believe WTF ever they want even in the truth movment.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2008, 09:23:42 am »
I stopped my interest in this subject when people said there is no bad monopoly outside of government. Honestly It is not worth my time to argue this anymore. People will believe WTF ever they want even in the truth movment.

likewise to you....we're all guilty of your accusation, yourself included.

Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2015, 12:46:28 pm »
On this day in 1921 the Parliament of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes in Belgrade passed a law on the protection of public safety and order in the Kingdom ... better known as the Law on the protection of the state which were banned Communist Party of Yugoslavia (KPJ). Communists in the civil service and every aspect of public propaganda of communist ideas.
Then it was the last session which was attended by Communist MPs and same day arrested 9 of communist deputies who were blamed for the assassination of state regent Aleksandar I Karadjordjević.

At the press of Great Britain in World War II in 1943 King Peter II of Yugoslavia abolished the law... and permitted to operate the Communist Party whose armed formations-partisans already greatly and continue to fight fiercely against the anti-nazi Royal Army in the country (?!) under general Mihailović.
Even the Communist Party of Yugoslavia during World War II established its Parliament- Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia (AVNOJ).

15 years later, Switzerland shall prohibit the work of Communist party.