Author Topic: The MISSING 13th AMENDMENT / NO LAWYERS ALLOWED INTO PUBLIC OFFICE  (Read 4174 times)

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/10/the-missing-13th-amendment-no-lawyers-allowed-in-public-office/#more-18986

In the winter of 1983, archival research expert David Dodge, and former Baltimore police investigator Tom Dunn, were searching for evidence of government corruption in public records stored in the Belfast Library on the coast of Maine.

By chance, they discovered the library’s oldest authentic copy of the Constitution of the United States (printed in 1825). Both men were stunned to see this document included a 13th Amendment that no longer appears on current copies of the Constitution. Moreover, after studying the Amendment’s language and historical context, they realized the principle

Offline decemberfellow

Re: The MISSING 13th AMENDMENT / NO LAWYERS ALLOWED INTO PUBLIC OFFICE
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 07:34:37 pm »
We need J T Coyote's  expertise on this one.     
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 09:17:53 pm »
This came up years ago.

Bottom line. They got away with it. They're not going to fix it. Ever.

It's like the video of Obama SAYING to a crowd that he was born in Kenya.

Birth certificate was a proven fake.

What happened? He got “reelected”.

With this kind of intentional slackage, why not have Putin elected President of the US?

Hillary says it doesn't matter.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 05:51:23 am »
This came up years ago.

Bottom line. They got away with it. They're not going to fix it. Ever.

It's like the video of Obama SAYING to a crowd that he was born in Kenya.

Birth certificate was a proven fake.

What happened? He got “reelected”.

With this kind of intentional slackage, why not have Putin elected President of the US?

Hillary says it doesn't matter.

Well said; this seem to be the reoccurring theme to the problem. Although the axiomatic proof is established, there is no one to enforce any action to remedy the offense.
How we solve this hindrance is something that the overall mindset of those taking orders will have to come to conscience with.
Another problem seems to be rising though and that is the race to the finish line, those seeking to destroy freedom and those that are trying to establish it.
I think we need to step it up because we don't have much time left.     

BTW great article
What do you under-stand?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 01:06:37 pm »
The people lost what little control they had when elections were compromised. This was followed by the overt disdain for constituents displayed during town hall dog-and-pony shows.

I'm a big fan of associating the death penalty with violations of oaths of office.
I really think that would make a difference if the US were ever to be reconstituted.

Too bad we can't even hold a con-con without interference from powerful interests that could care less about the people or national sovereignty.

Looks to me like the Iceland option or bust ATM. Focusing on the outer layers of a rotten onion will prove fruitless IMO.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.