Author Topic: The Militarization and Annexation of North America  (Read 3267 times)

Offline michaelr

• A Patriots Manifest . Com
    • A Patriots Manifest
The Militarization and Annexation of North America
« on: August 12, 2007, 04:53:38 pm »
Here is a frightening look into the short term future. Things are going to get very very BAD...http://apatriotsmanifest.com/july07/nau07072101.html

Please let me know what you think.
Tar, $15.00
Feathers, $27.50
Rope, $7.75
Rail, $22.60
Sending an unmistakable message to the government that We The People still own this country, PRICELESS!

Offline michaelr

• A Patriots Manifest
Re: The Militarization and Annexation of North America
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 05:39:57 pm »
Common folks I thought that there would be replies by now.
Tar, $15.00
Feathers, $27.50
Rope, $7.75
Rail, $22.60
Sending an unmistakable message to the government that We The People still own this country, PRICELESS!

Offline Reptilian

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 07:24:51 pm »
I love the way they smile in your face and lie lie lie.
They are bent and blinded by their own global powers.

I was amazed when I watched the House Debate and saw how many republocrats were shut down and cast out when they spoke the truth.

And BTW what the hell are those big fasci right in your face
when you watch the debate ?

Offline michaelr

• A Patriots Manifest
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 07:30:10 pm »
I love the way they smile in your face and lie lie lie.
They are bent and blinded by their own global powers.

I was amazed when I watched the House Debate and saw how many republocrats were shut down and cast out when they spoke the truth.

Now day's I think that it is expected by them that you will accept their lies at face value. If you don't then you will be chastised..
Tar, $15.00
Feathers, $27.50
Rope, $7.75
Rail, $22.60

Offline maddog3n

• "Every man dies, but not every man lives!" Wallace
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 11:26:20 pm »
All I can say is that they have seriously miscalculated the resolve of the American citizen.  That the American people and the American military would allow foreign troops to come into our country and control our citizens? What I am constantly surprised about is that are not more people just as outraged as we are!!  But I believe that American Society is not quite as stupid as these morons think we are and further that there will come a time when the people will get fed up.  The courthouses will full with these traitors.
" The great secret of succeeding in conversation is to admire little, to hear much; always to distrust our own reason, and sometimes that of our friends; never to pretend to wit, but to make that of others appear as much as possibly we can; to hearken to what is said and to answer to the purpose. Bl

Offline michaelr

• A Patriots Manifest
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 09:23:54 am »
All I can say is that they have seriously miscalculated the resolve of the American citizen.  That the American people and the American military would allow foreign troops to come into our country and control our citizens? What I am constantly surprised about is that are not more people just as outraged as we are!!  But I believe that American Society is not quite as stupid as these morons think we are and further that there will come a time when the people will get fed up.  The courthouses will full with these traitors.

Well I hope that your correct here. I'm not sure what will happen, but I do know that the US military should not support this, and who knows maybe enough will not.

As far as outrage goes, I believe that most are worried about their jobs, over priced autos and homes. Any free time probably goes to their children. That doesn't leave much time for politics, or studying current events. These politicians know this and take advantage of it.

I hope the courthouses are, along with the FEMA camps that are made for us. Let's put these traitors and cowards in them.
Tar, $15.00
Feathers, $27.50
Rope, $7.75
Rail, $22.60

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 12:09:40 pm »
This is prophetic literature folks,
These things are bound to happen, Christ Jesus said the enemy(satan) would take over everything, which means to me that our republic must fall.
And that for all intents and purposes America has fallen, even the few true patriots in congress can't stop this mammoth fall from liberty!

Even if Ron Paul gets the presidency, he has to deal with 533 false americans in congress, I fear he would be a lame duck from the start!