Author Topic: ''Switching of the Brain'' Mobile Phone Radiation ! MUST SEE  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Gery

• Clement Larid Vallandigham
    • MyMindTwist
Hi All,

really hope Alex see this, please do take a look at the video's as it is to much to explain !
The only question that pop's up  in my mind is '' has this anything to do with David Icke and Alex Collier's stuff ''? ...sorry to say so but it really seems to be pointing that direction ! However far out of this world this seems to be !

I leave it in the hands of you my fellow entities  ;D

Mobile Phone Radiation: Switching of the Brain p-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct1jrTesASI&feature=related

David Icke

http://global-collective-conciseness.blogspot.com/2007/05/david-icke.html

Alex collier
http://global-collective-conciseness.blogspot.com/2007/04/well-i-really-do-not-know-what-say-this.html
"When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius...When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."
http://global-collective-conciseness.blogspot.com/

Offline Real Truth

• I'm treason to the Patriot Act!
Re: ''Switching of the Brain'' Mobile Phone Radiation ! MUST SEE
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 09:39:33 pm »
watching the mobile phone video now very interesting wish alex wud talk about that
[98:5] And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship GOD, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight."

Offline Gery

• Clement Larid Vallandigham
    • MyMindTwist
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 03:00:43 am »
watching the mobile phone video now very interesting wish alex wud talk about that
Thanks pal, yes I hope someone reads it and pass it on to Alex so he can have him on his show, sure would be interesting!   ;)
"When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius...When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."
http://global-collective-conciseness.blogspot.com/

Offline Merlin

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 05:01:35 am »
Yes, good piece.
I have seen most of it already.

There are some points however that raise my eyebrow.

1. The statement that is is of no use to convince others of what is going on, sounds capitulating to me.
One can argue that mobile phone radiation is the only true mechanism of the disconnected behaviour, but that conclusion would imply that that there would be only one single negative outcome as this radiation will be increasing further and further.
That is rigorously narrowing down options and also outcomes.
Agreed, mobile phones and such are not too healthy, but to say these are the only source of the current disconnected mentality is a totally different thing.

2. The other part which is not clear, is the disconnection itself.
In the early part a division is made between the reptilian brain and the neocortex.
It is not true that disconnected people only operate on the reptilian brain, because the reptilian brain is not capable of planning and executing longterm plans that require very complex behaviours in order to get one's way.
Egocentricity, prestige, and big money could -in its most extreme forms- evoke behavior that is sociopathic or even psychopathic.
And these two can involve making very cunning and shrewd plans which cannot be executed without a very developed neocortex.

The mind set is not reptilian by nature, though the mind set is combative, competitive, and often egocentric.
The picture of the imprisoned right side of the brain that is regularly shown, is as far as I'm concerned more realistic.

The disconnection is in my opinion not on a spiritual level, but on the level of single purposed conditioning.
Conditioning according the will of the money masters.
Everything that comes from their hand, will reflect the intention of their hand.
Whether we talk about mobile phones, our schooling system, our daily work, or social interactions, all these things are institutionalized in a society that is forged by a wealthy elite.
People have become institutionalized as well and often don't know anything else any more, or cannot even imagine otherwise.

Imagination is lost, creativity is lost, the ability to connect the dots is lost.
People are institutionalized according unnatural rules, and they operate and think according to these rules - without even knowing it.
So my point is that these rules must be made public in order to increase awareness.

I can bring out the model of the cycle of societies, that states that in a certain stage people will live in dependency, followed by bondage or enslavement. Not only physically but also mentally.
I can bring out the statement of Einstein, that says that a problem cannot be solved by the very mind set that created it.
Do these two things imply that people don't want to know because they have been disconnected spiritually?
No. They imply that people have become reflections and products of the society that created their role to play.
CTGAATGGCCGAATTCGCCAGTCTTGGAAGACTCGA

Offline Cruise4

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 02:02:33 am »
"or cannot even imagine otherwise."

Spot on... this is a major problem. Even awakened the rats don't go down the previously electrified route. Take the fence away and the sheep still remain in the field. Still a desire to return to the comforts of the known, a re-decoration of the slave pen.

What's needed is a demolition, and that's what everyone will get until 'enlightenment' switches the bulbs back on again. Stop clutching on to what we've got. It's all a con. 'Imagine' real alternative's, not just rehashes of the same old, same old.

Offline Merlin

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 08:40:37 pm »
I don't know if a complete collapse or demolition is needed.
Previous demolitions didn't help, did they?

The issue humanity faces, is one of complete dependency; not only material and physical, but more importantly mentally.
The current trend is one of feudal thinking according to false conventional protocol.

Politicians preach moralism, which is in reality a way to ensure people and groups are played out against each other.
If the masses adopt this attitude, it means that a religion of taboo will sweep the world.
The only value system will be the system of prestige, competition, populism and demagogy, which does not require knowledge or logic reason.

With such a value system one can systematically fall back on the bad relationship with the self-appointed opponent (and that we see all too often these days).
E.g. we can agree that the word 'logic' symbolizes a sound way of thinking, but these folks will see the word 'logic', as any other important word, only in terms of prestige or competition.
Hence these folks are getting personal if you talk to them.

They don't understand your solid arguments, they think in terms of their position versus your position in the debate.
So everything you say will be used against you on a personal level, and everything they say is about you in person, that is the prerogative.
And it is so convenient for them that conversations will not be about using their brains, because all takes place on a relational level and that has become the rule...

We see this behaviour in current politics, the way people have to climb the ladder of society, in fact in all aspects of life.
The concept of domination overrules the concept of solid argument, because a way of life has become ideology and ideology has become a fundamentalist religion.
This has become the conventional way how it is done...

The question now is if people can be made aware of what these conventions bring us, and if perhaps new conventions can take their place instead.
There might be a problem however: how can you make a person listen with such a mind set?

People just need to know how they have been tricked in a nullified way of using their heads, and i.m.o. this can only be done by explicitly telling people how this mind control takes place.
E.g. by not only keep talking in terms of solid arguments, but also show the demagogic tactics that are used in the populism games and how people are influenced by this.
There is hard evidence for this on video, no doubt in my mind about that.
The infowars should be taken on a level that lifts the current situation out of the mud.
CTGAATGGCCGAATTCGCCAGTCTTGGAAGACTCGA

Offline Cruise4

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 03:16:42 am »
I don't think we've had a real demolition since the flood perhaps (don't get excited RT's). If a pun on 9/11.... OK  ;D

Cracking post though, "all takes place on a relational level" or programming.