Author Topic: Big picture of 9/11 events  (Read 4252 times)

Offline kisstheblade

Big picture of 9/11 events
« on: July 09, 2008, 02:24:34 am »
I have tried to find the big picture of the events of 9/11 according to our theories (not the official version), but I haven't found one yet.
Does anyone know if one exists? I mean one where the official version is not shredded to pieces point by point, but a coherent story how the events could have unfolded.
I have successfully "debunked" supporters of the official story on a forum (poking holes in the official theory is easy), but to this question I have no answer.

Offline Lannister

Re: Big picture of 9/11 events
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 02:27:13 am »
nah they just try to string together ridiculous claims for indivual events that took place that day.

Offline kisstheblade

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 03:10:58 am »
Well, we'll just have to wait and see. I would think that after all these years alex or griffin or someone would have some theory at least.
I find it hard to try to convince my friends it "was an inside job" by just laughing at the official story, usually they want to know more about my theory.

GoodBush

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 03:13:37 am »
Did you show them any of AJ's films?

Offline kisstheblade

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 03:19:13 am »
Sure, some have even watched them :) They raise a lot of questions and get people thinking, but most people respond to them by asking "well what happened then?".

Offline kisstheblade

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 03:21:22 am »
I'll have to re-evaluate my thoughts about 9/11 being an inside job as there seems to be no coherent alternate story (wrt. the official version). I mean there are thousands of posts of minute details that are wrong with the official version and some people even claim no planes hit the towers, but no one has taken the time to think the whole scenario through.
Tells me a little bit about this "movement". Apparently it's just nice to try to find errors in other people's work, but doing your own work is a little harder. Just asking "why" and "how" and "what about wtc 7" doesn't cut it for me anymore.

GoodBush

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 03:32:28 am »
What exactly are you looking for? Have you watched Loose Change?

Offline kisstheblade

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 04:08:56 am »
Some answers, not just questions and innuendo. Loose Change just "debunks" the official version but doesn't offer its own conclusions.
I think it has been established nicely by now that the official version has it's problems and there are many questions surrounding it, but hashing the same stuff doesn't get us anywhere.

Who planned the attacks? When were they planned? How were they carried out? Including the hijackings of planes and replacing them with missiles(?) and installing the explosives (why were explosives needed and what kind of explosives? How where they installed, how much was needed etc.) in three buildings. Who was in on the plot? The bush administration and mossad for sure, but any others? The whole FBI? CIA? NIST, FEMA, CNN, FOX, BBC... Were there any arab terrorists or not (this also seems to be in question as somebody claims the terrorists are alive).
In short, the "inofficial version" of the events like in the commission report (of course it doesn't have to be that comprehensive, just general guidelines).

I mean there are so many factions within the movement that I don't know what to think (no-planers etc.).

GoodBush

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 01:30:29 pm »
Some answers.........

Yeah thats what we all want, thats why we need a new investigation. We don't know what happened, but we DO KNOW that the "official" version is not true.

My advice is to keep researching and take in all the info possible. Get involved in your community somehow, ie run for a position in local government or school or somewhere you can make a change. How ever small it may be.....it will snowball if you stick to spreading facts and truth.

Offline kisstheblade

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 05:14:23 pm »
Just an example of what I want:
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/operation_pearl.htm

Further elaboration on motives for this elaborate setup and the players involved etc is of course needed.
Some people will of course start to "debunk" these theories, but I think that's wrong and doesn't matter. These only exist to show some other (more) plausible explanation for the events than the official story.
So if we have
- quite convincing proof that the official story is wrong
AND
- some theories about how this could have happened (without science fiction nukes going off in the building, please)

Then we have quite complete "proof" that the whole thing is a sham, and we can better educate people who still have questions.

I think it would be smart for "the movement" to try to ease off picking apart every minute detail (with sometimes, lets face it, ridiculous claims) and focus their energies on getting new investigations going and getting people to answer these questions in court.

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 05:26:28 pm »
Just an example of what I want:
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/operation_pearl.htm

There's a hole in that into there in number 6, aye the plane was shot down, rumsfeld has admitted that and it was obvious anyway but no bodies were ever found according to the coroner who turned up at the official flight 93 'crash site'.. if you read operation northwoods they talk about using carefully prepared aliases and holding funerals for mock victims, nothing to say they wouldn't employ the same tactics 40 years later

Offline kisstheblade

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 05:30:27 pm »
I thought they found body parts and identified using DNA some of the victims?
But that's beside the point if you read my message again. We don't need a perfect story (of course there will be "debunkers" for any story). Just a plausible coherent picture.

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 05:56:33 pm »
I don't remember seeing that, may well be right, who was is that saw these body parts? - anyway just telling what I've seen, all I know is they found aircraft parts 8 miles away on a mountain ridge and that it was shot down