Author Topic: United nations biological diversity assessment  (Read 9663 times)

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
United nations biological diversity assessment
« on: July 08, 2008, 06:12:04 am »
Alex mentioned it July 7th, 2008. Does anyone know the specific document, link?

*It said to bring world government, human sacrifices back..
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
Re: United nations biological diversity assessment
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 09:50:14 pm »
?

Is it this?

GLOBAL BIODIVERSITY ASSESSMENT - 1995
UNEP, V.H. Heywood (Executive Editor), R.T. Watson (Chair) and 1500 experts
Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1995 - 1140 p.
ISBN: 0521564808.
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 11:50:41 pm »
I found that, yeah I'm just trying to find the specific document Alex talks about regarding the human sacrifices in the text.
WeAreChange Brisbane

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 08:45:08 am »
I found that, yeah I'm just trying to find the specific document Alex talks about regarding the human sacrifices in the text.
Did you end up finding it?

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 09:12:53 am »
Did you end up finding it?
Nah I'm not sure what I'm specifically looking for.

Alex did say what the title was but it's Biodiversity assessment not biological diversity.

??? ??? ???
WeAreChange Brisbane

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 10:05:34 pm »
I have heard him talk about the ,UN calling for human sacrifices for the motherland or something to that effec,.as well.I would like to see how they phrased that.

Offline ta84

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 05:02:11 pm »
Here's the best source I've found online: http://www.freedom.org/reports/gba10.htm. It's a summary of one chapter (that looks to be the one that would talk about depopulation). The actual document is the book, which I believe you can buy on amazon.com. I'm pretty sure the one you can buy wont talk about depopulation however. That would have been edited out long ago, at least when it was in the UNEP peer reviewed circles. This summary does mention that there are too many human beings, but it doesn't say anything about depopulation. Maybe someone with a good scanner could buy it and upload it to scribd: http://www.amazon.com/Global-Biodiversity-Assessment-Vernon-Heywood/dp/0521564816/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252965355&sr=8-1.

Like everything Jones says, you must research it and verify what he says for yourself. I've noticed that some things are exagerrated and/or assumed (like this, at least with what I have been able to find), and I've noticed that others are worst than he says (like the reality of SDR's to become a global currency; just read the IMF's website). I'm not dismissing or saying that Jones is wrong on this, but I'm just saying I haven't been able to find positive proof with this document, that he always cites as his absolute proof, that the UN's official policy is to wipe out 80% of the world's population. I believe that idea is still only secretly discussed in top elite circles.

Offline jofortruth

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
WeAreChange Brisbane

Offline jofortruth

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 11:39:54 am »
I heard on the news last night that Canada is being accused of not abiding by this agreement due to the Oil sands, Polar Bears, etc.
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080527/Harper_germany_080528/20080528?hub=TopStories

Look at Al Gore recently confronted on his Polar Bear lies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf-fzVH6v_U&feature=player_embedded

Canada is on pg 27 as having signed on June 11, 1992: (They should withdraw, then they can't be accused of this nonsense. SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN COUNTRIES SUCKER INTO ALL OF THESE TREATIES AND AGREEMENTS. THEY LATER COME BACK TO HAUNT THEM IN MANY WAYS INCLUDING LAW SUITS, ETC!)
http://www.cbd.int/doc/legal/cbd-en.pdf

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! The polar bears are NOT ENDANGERED, and this is about SOMEONE ELSE taking control of the Oil Sands PERIOD!
http://news.aol.ca/article/us-bears/227299/

Lies lies and more lies!

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 06:53:47 pm »
That's for 1992. I'm looking for the 1995.

I'm assuming this is it...use a library:

GLOBAL BIODIVERSITY ASSESSMENT - 1995
UNEP, V.H. Heywood (Executive Editor), R.T. Watson (Chair) and 1500 experts
Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1995 - 1140 p.
ISBN: 0521564808.

WeAreChange Brisbane

Offline ta84

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 02:32:01 am »
I'm assuming this is it...use a library:

The book is rare but I will try find it at a library and try scan in the relevant pages. I've been collecting and archiving documents/news articles and would love to add this to my collection. That's why I'm looking for the digital copy of it.

Offline locoroco

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 11:51:04 am »

Offline stella

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 08:13:52 am »
He has been talking about this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Global-Biodiversity-Assessment-Vernon-Heywood/dp/0521564816

If you do the Amazon book search for "sacrifice," the part I believe Alex is talking about starts at the last paragraph of page 765 and continues onto page 766.  They don't say "bring back human sacrifice," of course, but instead that human sacrifice is one thing, along with infanticide, slavery, and murder, that indigenous cultures have done, which is bad, but is a way of "adapting" to their environment to maintain biodiversity.  The writers of this report seem to feel that, whether or not these indigenous populations engage in these practices for purposes of conservation or not, that was the ultimate outcome, and therefore such people are living more in harmony with the environment than the western industrialized world.