Author Topic: UFO's make mainstream front page  (Read 1956 times)

Offline phigsy

• Head-first through the chessboard
UFO's make mainstream front page
« on: June 25, 2008, 03:26:31 pm »
Don't know if this has been posted already but this was the front page of the UK's biggest selling daily today:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/

There have been various other sightings that have also made the mainstream media in recent days.

Is this genuine or preperation for 'Project Bluebeam'?

(P.S., the rag in question is Murdoch owned.......)
Remember Yvonne Fletcher - Where 1984 began.
http://www.mysteries.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/4,5.htm

Offline jesqueal

Re: UFO's make mainstream front page
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 04:04:18 pm »
I looked on the webpage story earlier today after glancing at the newsagent. It says "do you believe in UFOs? Vote here"
When enough people vote yes, Bluebeam is ready.

Offline Doctor No NWO

• I WiLL StiCK ThaT VaCCinE in YoUr EyeBaLL NWO!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 04:19:53 pm »
They've measuring the public reaction they have implemented their plan...

You will see more & more of the same thing in the coming months ahead, just watch all the media go into overdrive on this UFO thing with new spin after spin

The more you see this UFO hype & spin  in the media & papers, the closer they are... just like boiling a teapot when you see the steam, the water is boiled & ready to use ;)
DEATH to the NWO!

Offline baldguy

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 06:20:22 pm »
Ok, I am going to put a foil hat on for minute. I have never seen a UFO, but in 98 my sister and I watched a flying saucer for about 30 seconds. Nothing has ever shocked me as much, my brain had a hard time grasping what my eyes was seeing. I have no idea if there was a human flying, alien flying, or remote control. The point I want to make is that if everyone saw what I saw, it would be easy to make most people believe what ever they wanted you to believe. The shock of seeing something that you brain can not absorb, makes the minds of people easy to influence. I keep trying to believe I didn't see it, but I did,and that makes these things real to me.

Offline phigsy

• Head-first through the chessboard
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 06:36:08 pm »
Ok, I am going to put a foil hat on for minute. I have never seen a UFO, but in 98 my sister and I watched a flying saucer for about 30 seconds. Nothing has ever shocked me as much, my brain had a hard time grasping what my eyes was seeing. I have no idea if there was a human flying, alien flying, or remote control. The point I want to make is that if everyone saw what I saw, it would be easy to make most people believe what ever they wanted you to believe. The shock of seeing something that you brain can not absorb, makes the minds of people easy to influence. I keep trying to believe I didn't see it, but I did,and that makes these things real to me.

So by definition it was a UFO? Where exactly was this if you don't mind my asking?

For mine, I have no doubt the technology exists for these things & has done for a very long time. Exactly who or what is controlling them and from where (I'm not really favouring the outer reaches of the cosmos here......), is something we should be continually vigilant about.
Remember Yvonne Fletcher - Where 1984 began.
http://www.mysteries.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/4,5.htm

zafada

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 06:37:41 pm »
Well unless the government was abducting people and embedding false memories of little grey men in their brains, there really are aliens.
I for one have that experience.  Then in my later years I was followed around by a formation of lights on a regular basis.  They ranged from something like this:

.   .
  .         .           .
     .   .    

And this:
Then there were always the loners or the pairs that would fly over head when I wanted them to.  It's weird because they don't seem to be bad but there are some kind of experiments going on.  I for one would love to shake the hand of one...or at least greet them with a smile.  But the blue beam thing could possibly be coming about and not on the aliens behalf like "allies of humanity" says.  I think these creatures are rather compassionate regardless of what anyone thinks.  I like to give people the benefit of the doubt so that may make me naive and easy to take advantage of but it doesn't really...because I will always have ready the red flag of awareness to post.  Ha, that was a corny statement.

Anyway, the blue beam thing doesn't seem like it's really gunna happen before war with Iran, China, and Russia comes about.

My predictions about this upcoming election are somewhat macabre.  But back to the UFO thing, Think of probability, planets, solar systems, galaxies, etc.  Then compare it with ours.  Then look at how planets are formed in relation to the sun.  Civilizations have existed since beginingless time so it doesn't make it hard to believe that one has figured something out where travel interdimensionally, universally or whatever is possible.

We're just dumb little humans.

Offline baldguy

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 06:53:35 pm »
So by definition it was a UFO? Where exactly was this if you don't mind my asking?

For mine, I have no doubt the technology exists for these things & has done for a very long time. Exactly who or what is controlling them and from where (I'm not really favouring the outer reaches of the cosmos here......), is something we should be continually vigilant about.
I don't normally speak about what I saw, nor does my sister. The location was the east coast of Canada. The point I was trying to make is that people could be easily manipulated when faced something unexplained very easily. I am a skeptic by nature but I can not explain what my eyes saw. A flying saucer against a clear blue sky.