Author Topic: Coming War With Iran - All Iran News Here  (Read 494426 times)

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
Re: Coming War With Iran - All Iran News Here
« Reply #1280 on: February 27, 2012, 04:48:58 am »

Putin assassination plan foiled by joint special forces op

http://youtu.be/5FTKIdUHTRU

Russian and Ukrainian special forces have foiled an assassination plot targeting Russia's Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. The suspects reportedly admitted planning to make their move in Moscow, right after Sunday's presidential ballot.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
‘CIA feeds us bad info on Iran nukes’ – IAEA ex-head - Vid
« Reply #1281 on: February 27, 2012, 09:11:08 pm »
‘CIA feeds us bad info on Iran nukes’ – IAEA ex-head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-pN0MNo_pE

UN nuclear watchdog IAEA has been closely cooperating with the world’s spy agencies, including on Iran, for years, former head of the agency, Hans Blix, told RT.

New evidence casts doubt in Lockerbie case http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_wX6KIAWUk

The conviction of a Libyan man for blowing up a passenger jet over Scotland in 1988 could be seriously undermined by new evidence.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #1282 on: February 28, 2012, 01:55:39 pm »

Iran Again Asks For Nuclear Talks With UN

February 28, 2012

With international tensions running high over its controversial nuclear program, Iran on Tuesday repeated assertions that it wants talks with the United Nations nuclear watchdog agency.

"We are optimistic," Iran's Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said, "that upcoming meetings between the high delegation of the [U.N.] and the Iranian [side] will be proceeding hopefully in the right direction."

Salehi's comments in Geneva come after the U.N.'s International Atomic Energy Agency said last week it has "major differences" and "major concerns" with Iran over its nuclear program and possible weapons development.

U.N. inspectors said that a visit to Tehran, aimed at gaining greater access to key nuclear sites and scientists, ended in failure.

Iran, which claims to have peaceful nuclear ambitions, has made numerous statements indicating it is ready for international dialogue but has put conditions on possible talks.

Israel and Western powers accuse Iran of trying to develop nuclear weapons under cover of a civilian energy program, a charge Tehran denies.

more: http://www.voanews.com/english/news/Iran-Again-Asks-for-Nuclear-Talks-With-UN-140724803.html

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #1283 on: March 02, 2012, 04:20:12 am »

Israel pre-announces missile test to stem Iran war fears

By Dan Williams

JERUSALEM | Thu Mar 1, 2012 4:44pm EST

(Reuters) - Israel took the unusual precaution of announcing on Thursday that it would soon test-fire a ballistic interceptor missile, hoping to avoid stoking war tensions with Iran.

Missile trials from a launch base near Tel Aviv, most recently in November, were not published in advance. As a result, the first Israeli media reports on them were based on often breathless witness accounts, rocking world energy markets until defense officials provided explanations.

More: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/01/us-iran-nuclear-israel-idUSTRE8201OV20120301

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
China pulls workers from Syria, seeks Libya compensation
« Reply #1284 on: March 07, 2012, 04:20:11 am »

China pulls workers from Syria, seeks Libya compensation

By Lucy Hornby and Aileen Wang

BEIJING | Wed Mar 7, 2012 4:56am EST

(Reuters) - China is bringing workers home from Syria, its commerce minister said on Wednesday, in an apparent attempt to avoid a repeat of last year's eleventh-hour rescue of Chinese nationals from Libya when violence engulfed that country.

Only about 100 Chinese workers will be left behind to guard work camps and equipment, the minister, Chen Deming, said. He did not give figures for the total number of Chinese citizens or projects in Syria.

"The Chinese government and ministries must seriously undertake the protection of Chinese firms' production and projects overseas, and the protection of the lives of Chinese citizens overseas, especially engineering teams," Chen told reporters.

China sent an envoy to Damascus this week, even as closed-door meetings were held at the United Nations to discuss a U.S.-drafted resolution urging an end to the Syrian government's increasingly lethal crackdown on a year-long revolt.

Yin Gang, a professor at the China Academy of Social Sciences and an expert on China's Middle East policies, said the pullout of Chinese citizens does not signal a shift in the government's stance towards the conflict.

"I think it is only for safety concerns and has no relation to a policy change," Yin said.

China joined Russia to veto U.N. resolutions on Syria in October and February, moves which drew fierce international condemnation.

China was caught off guard last year when a civil war erupted in Libya. Nearly 36,000 of its nationals left the country, some by hastily chartered ships while others fled into neighboring countries.

Chinese workers were involved in Libyan projects worth $17 billion, Chen said, describing them as primarily residential construction projects, in or near Libyan cities.

His remarks represent some of the most detailed comments by Beijing officials regarding Chinese interests in Libya.

"The tragedy is that these projects were badly damaged during the instability, the civil war and the foreign intervention," Chen said.

"So we are negotiating with the Libyan government, we hope that the Libyan government can actually begin compensation for these projects in accordance with international norms."

China was evaluating security in Libya, he said, but did not deem it safe enough for work on the projects to resume.

China's growing appetite for resources and Chinese firms' competitiveness in overseas road, dam and construction tenders has exposed its workers to dangers when they go overseas.

In January, 29 Chinese workers were kidnapped and one killed by rebels in Sudan.

In recent years, Chinese workers have also been targeted in Egypt, Niger and Pakistan, among other countries.

more: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/07/us-china-syria-idUSTRE8260GV20120307

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
Thirteen French officers 'captured by Syrian Army'
« Reply #1285 on: March 07, 2012, 01:10:57 pm »

Thirteen French officers 'captured by Syrian Army'

Thirteen French officers have been captured by Syrian forces according to the Lebanon-based Daily Star newspaper, the first mainstream media outlet to report on rumours of Western troops on the ground.

Henry Samuel

By Henry Samuel, Paris, and Amy Willis

8:07AM GMT 05 Mar 2012

Comments125 Comments

The French foreign ministry dismissed the report, however, telling the Daily Telegraph that not a single French soldier is on Syrian soil.

But the defence ministry was less categorical, saying it neither confirmed nor denied the claim.

A photographer who recently escaped from the besieged Syrian city of Homs also dismissed suggestions French soldiers had intervened to secure his evacuation and that of three other Western reporters.

The report came on Monday as the Red Cross and the Syrian Arab Red Crescent reached two neighbourhoods of Homs where they were distributing food and blankets to civilians, including families who had fled the battered district of Baba Amr.

The teams still do not appear to have been allowed into Baba Amr itself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9122749/Thirteen-French-officers-captured-by-Syrian-Army.html

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #1286 on: July 16, 2012, 04:36:37 pm »

One dead, three hurt after U.S. fires on UAE fishing boat

Monday, 16 July 2012

By Agencies

A U.S. Navy vessel fired on an approaching fishing boat off the United Arab Emirates on Monday, killing an Indian national and seriously injuring three others, the UAE’s state news agency (WAM) said.

“The firing has led to the death of one Indian national and serious injury of three Indian nationals,” Tarek al-Hedan, an aide to the foreign minister for political affairs told WAM.

A U.S. defiance official told Reuters the boat was believed to have sped away after being fired upon by the crew aboard the USNS Rappahannock, according to an initial report.

“Since 2000, we’ve been very concerned about small boats,” a defense official in Washington told AFP, referring to the year of a deadly suicide bomb attack against the destroyer USS Cole in the Yemeni port of Aden.

A United Arab Emirates official said one fisherman was killed and three other Indians were wounded.

“The services concerned are now investigating this incident,” foreign ministry official Tareq Amed al-Hidan said, quoted by state news agency WAM.

A statement from the U.S. Fifth Fleet, which is based in Bahrain and on alert for possible Iranian action in Gulf waters, said the crew had opened fire as a last resort.

“An embarked security team aboard a U.S. navy vessel fired upon a small motor vessel after it disregarded warnings and rapidly approached the U.S. ship near Jebel Ali,” it said, referring to an Emirati port city.

The USNS Rappahannock used a series of non-lethal, preplanned responses to warn the vessel before resorting to lethal force,” it said.

“The U.S. crew repeatedly attempted to warn the vessel's operators to turn away from their deliberate approach,” it added.

“When those efforts failed to deter the approaching vessel, the security team on the Rappahannock fired rounds from a .50-calibre machine gun.”

The U.S. navy has been building up its forces in the oil-rich region amid mounting tensions with Iran over its controversial nuclear program.

Tehran has warned it could close the Strait of Hormuz in the southern Gulf if international sanctions begin to bite, potentially disrupting shipping and world oil supplies through the strategic waterway.

Washington has deployed two aircraft carriers to the region -- the USS Abraham Lincoln and the USS Enterprise -- and doubled its minesweeper fleet in the area from four to eight ships on June 23.

And on Monday, the Pentagon confirmed that it had brought forward the deployment off a third strike group, led by the carrier USS John-Stennis, by four months in order to further bolster its presence.

The deployment aims to warn off Iran over its threats to mine the narrow strait through which about a fifth of the world’s traded oil passes.

In October 2000, 17 US sailors were killed when militants in an explosives-laden skiff blew a 30-by-30-foot (10-by-10-meter) hole in the USS Cole in Aden. Qaeda claimed responsibility for the attack.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/07/16/226747.html

~Aldous Huxley

Offline maim

• NewWorldOrderNWO
« Reply #1287 on: July 16, 2012, 05:44:18 pm »
the enterprise is on the way?  that plays right into some peoples script of the enterprise being used as the false flag sacrificial lamb

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #1288 on: July 22, 2012, 03:51:15 pm »

Turkey deploys ground-to-air missiles to Syrian border

Published: 22 July, 2012, 21:05

A train carrying several batteries of missiles and troop carriers has arrived in the southeast Turkish city of Mardin, the Anatolia state news agency reports. The move comes a month after Syria downed a Turkish jet for violating its airspace.

­The convoy included at least five transport vehicles carrying missiles, according to footage released by the NTV news channel.

In June, Ankara deployed a number of tanks and military vehicles to the borderline Diyarbakir province, while missile batteries were stationed in the Hatay province to the west of the Syrian border.

The latest move comes as Syrian rebels reportedly took control of three border posts with Turkey. Some of the fighters believed to be in control of the Bab al-Hawa post claimed allegiance to al-Qaeda, while others identified themselves as members of a group called Shura Taliban...

more: http://on.rt.com/ka2tse

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #1289 on: July 22, 2012, 03:53:34 pm »

Syria's top security ministers slain in Damascus bombing

Published: 18 July, 2012, 14:21
Edited: 19 July, 2012, 13:26

Three key Syrian military officials including Defense Minister Gen. Daoud Rajha and President Bashar al-Assad’s brother-in-law Assef Shawkat, who served as his deputy, were killed at a top-level meeting in central Damascus.

­The attack took place at the National Security building in the district of Rawda, where government ministers and a number of security officials had convened.

Syrian General Hassan Turkmani – a former defense minister and senior military official – died from wounds sustained in the blast.

A number of attendees received serious injuries, and some of them remain in critical condition.

Another prominent governmental figure targeted by the attack is Syrian intelligence chief Hisham Bekhtyar. Bekhtyar is currently undergoing surgery for injuries sustained in the blast, a security source told Reuters.

It has also been reported that Interior Minister Mohammad al-Shaar and Maher al-Assad, the president’s younger brother and the commander of the Syrian Army's elite Fourth Armored Division, were injured...

more: http://on.rt.com/g68ab9

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
Re: Coming War With Iran - Iran's nuclear program infected by virus...again!
« Reply #1290 on: July 25, 2012, 10:38:21 pm »

Iran's nuclear program infected by virus

AAP
    July 26, 2012 9:47AM

The virus shut down hardware and reportedly played Thunderstruck by AC/DC at high volume. Picture: Thinkstock

IRAN'S nuclear program has been hit by a cyber virus that shut down key computerised functions at two facilities and played music by the rock band AC/DC at loud volumes, according to a report on the the internet security website F-Secure.

The website said on Wednesday that it was informed of the cyber attack by a scientist working at the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran (AEOI), who sent F-Secure an email detailing the breach.

F-Secure had confirmed the email came from within AEOI.

The email said: "Our nuclear program has once again been compromised and attacked by a new worm... The automation network and Siemens hardware were attacked and shut down. I only know very little about these cyber issues as I am scientist, not a computer expert.

"There was also some music playing randomly on several of the workstations during the middle of the night with the volume maxed out. I believe it was playing Thunderstruck by AC/DC."

Iran's nuclear program has been a frequent target of cyber attacks, which the country's leaders have blamed on Israel and the United States.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/technology/irans-nuclear-program-infected-by-virus/story-e6frfro0-1226435451054#ixzz21hELhs1B

~Aldous Huxley

Offline chris jones

« Reply #1291 on: August 12, 2015, 08:03:18 pm »

Hi Brock.
 According to Clark-- it's a tad obvious whats going on in the middle east!

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven ...
Vídeo seven nations targeted by DOD▶ 2:13
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
11 de set de 2011 - Vídeo enviado por FacelesswithEyesOpen
General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years ... He said, "I guess they don't ...

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #1292 on: June 21, 2019, 01:28:55 pm »
Trump Stopped Strike on Iran Because It Was ‘Not Proportionate’ ( Iran shot down US drone !)

President Trump’s national security advisers split about whether to respond militarily.President Trump’s national security advisers ( Bolton and who are other psychopaths ? ) split about whether to respond militarily.
President Trump’s national security advisers split about whether to respond militarily. Who is normal Adviser ? 

By Michael D. Shear, Helene Cooper and Eric Schmitt

June 21, 2019

My oppinion : Trump or is afraid of an attack on Iran or despite the warmongers in Washington DC does not want to at least in this mandate lead a war (Venezuela, North Korea only Trump bombed for 45 minutesArab Republic of Syria).
If Biden wins the next presidential election, Iran must
to prepare the Army well (especially the Air Defense), because not only Israel will go into aggression, but also the USA will invite NATO to attack Iran.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #1293 on: June 24, 2019, 10:40:13 am »
Trump Stopped Strike on Iran Because It Was ‘Not Proportionate’ ( Iran shot down US drone !)

President Trump’s national security advisers split about whether to respond militarily.President Trump’s national security advisers ( Bolton and who are other psychopaths ? ) split about whether to respond militarily.
President Trump’s national security advisers split about whether to respond militarily. Who is normal Adviser ? 

By Michael D. Shear, Helene Cooper and Eric Schmitt

June 21, 2019

My oppinion : Trump or is afraid of an attack on Iran or despite the warmongers in Washington DC does not want to at least in this mandate lead a war (Venezuela, North Korea only Trump bombed for 45 minutesArab Republic of Syria).
If Biden wins the next presidential election, Iran must
to prepare the Army well (especially the Air Defense), because not only Israel will go into aggression, but also the USA will invite NATO to attack Iran.

Maybe Trump will attack Iran after election ?

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #1294 on: June 25, 2019, 07:00:32 am »
US 'launched cyberattacks on Iran weapons' after drone downing

US officials say the attacks on Iranian military computers disabled systems that control missile and rocket launchers.
23 Jun 2019.

www.alljazeera.com

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #1295 on: June 25, 2019, 03:53:36 pm »
(Reuters) - Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, in a tweet after U.S. imposed new sanctions on Tehran, said on Monday hawkish politicians close to U.S. President Donald Trump were thirsty for war rather than diplomacy.

Trump targeted Iran’s top authority Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and other senior Iranian officials with new U.S. sanctions on Monday, looking for a fresh blow to Iran’s economy after Tehran’s downing of an unmanned American drone last week.

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said Zarif will be placed under sanctions this week.

“@realDonaldTrump is 100% right that the US military has no business in the Persian Gulf. Removal of its forces is fully in line with interests of US and the world. But it’s now clear that the #B_Team is not concerned with US interests—they despise diplomacy, and thirst for war,” he tweeted.

Zarif has in the past said that a so-called “B-team” including Trump’s national security adviser John Bolton, an ardent Iran hawk, and conservative Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu could goad Trump into a conflict with Tehran.

A senior U.S. State Department official said on Monday that the United States is building a coalition with its allies to protect Gulf shipping lanes by having “eyes on all shipping”, following recent attacks on oil tankers that Washington blamed on Iran.

Tehran has denied any involvement in the explosive blasts that have hit six vessels, including two Saudi oil tankers, near the Strait of Hormuz, through which almost a fifth of the world’s oil passes.

Zarif’s remark about the U.S. military having no business in the Gulf appeared to refer to an earlier tweet in which Trump said other countries should protect their own oil shipping in the Middle East rather than have the United States protect them.

Writing by Parisa Hafezi, Editing by William Maclean