Author Topic: This really is a prison..  (Read 10858 times)

Offline prisoner3422

This really is a prison..
« on: December 16, 2013, 11:34:01 am »
Itís pretty obvious to me that 9/11 was an inside job. Iím satisfied with my understanding of what occurred at the Pentagon and at Shanksville. Iím also satisfied that the twin towers and Building 7 were brought down by controlled demolition. The only real problem Iíve had has been in determining what struck the towers Ė nothing has made absolute sense to me, and Iíve been looking at all possible options; thatís how I came across this site by reading about other peoples views, and learnt that some have been banned from this site, or threatened with a ban, for merely suggesting a Ďno planeí theory. I take my hat off to Alex for all of the tireless work he puts in, but for him and his Mod team to act against people in this way for expressing a view, or for simply making a suggestion, is against everything he says he stands for; and these are people that are on his side. He spends his life fighting for openness, fairness and freedom of speech, and here we find that people are only allowed to say anything if he agrees with them! If the government ever falls, letís hope that Alex doesnít get in, because it seems that he and his Mods may be bigger dictators than the lot of them..!

Bye folksÖ xx

Offline prisoner3422

Re: This really is a prison..
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 11:57:12 am »
Where are the Mods, anyway? Are they going round with the porridge?

Offline prisoner3422

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 12:20:48 pm »
By the way, Iím from England, and most people here believe the official story, simply because theyíve never been told anything else. I have problems even suggesting that 9/11 was an inside job because they wonít even begin to listen; thatís how brainwashed they all are; so Iíve spent the last 3 months spelling out the facts to local people on my local forum, and I have made some headway, but itís been hard work; and this is such an important subject; but everyone on my local forum is allowed to express their view, and thatís how it should be. In fact, itís the people with the opposite view that Iíve been able to use to prove my points with. Itís a shame that, on here, even where there is general agreement, people are thrown off where there is room for discussion on the minor details.

Offline prisoner3422

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 12:59:48 pm »
Also, Alex talks about the New World Order, and how he fears the world will become one giant communist state; yet heís running a forum where freedom of speech is prohibited, even from Ďhis owní if they express a slightly different view. This makes this a forum of tyranny, whichever way you look at it. Double standards, Alex.

Offline prisoner3422

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 01:18:05 pm »
This thread (possibly thread of the Year) has already had 184 viewings, yet no-one has commented, Alex. Why? Because most of the viewers agree with me, but are too scared to say anything in case they get banned. This is not healthy Alex, and this is why I thought you fought so hard against this sort of thing. Fortunately, I can say anything - I know I'm banned, but I believe in standing up for what is right; that's how I got involved in the 9/11 stuff in the first place.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 01:19:19 pm »
Also, Alex talks about the New World Order, and how he fears the world will become one giant communist state; yet heís running a forum where freedom of speech is prohibited, even from Ďhis owní if they express a slightly different view. This makes this a forum of tyranny, whichever way you look at it. Double standards, Alex.

Ö are you still talking about the "no-plane theory"? If you have something
new or convincing to bring to the table, go ahead Ö AJ or the mods I feel sure
are not going to stop you. After thoroughly airing all the "evidence" for such
a theory a few years back it was pretty much trashed by posters here as
a diversion tactic floated by TPTB to make 'truthers' look nutty by the general
populace. Personally I have come to the conclusion that they used drone aircraft.

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline prisoner3422

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 01:28:00 pm »
Hi Holly Jackson, Iíve not come to any definite conclusion. Many people that I talk to think Iím nutty for even suggesting that 9/11 was an inside job, when I know it was; so being Ďnuttyí is subjective. My real point is about people being allowed to express a view. I notice that you have the view that drones were probably used. Therefore, I think it would be wrong if you were banned if the Mods considered your view to be nutty.

Offline prisoner3422

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 01:49:18 pm »
However, I like the drone theory, in principle. A drone would make the most sense; but what no-one has yet convinced me of is whether it could slice through the building like it did; and what is that we see exiting the other side, which looks like the nose of an aircraft, but leaves no exit hole in the building? Forgive me if this has all been explained but Iím quite new to all of this.

Offline Honor18

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 11:33:30 am »
Prisoner you do realize that AJ has nothing to do with the management of this paticular forum right ? And the only bans that I have observed have been either Trolls or those that cannot have a conversation with another person without name calling etc.......
      I do not think you will get banned for speaking about a topic or for giving out your views on a paticular subject either ....

By the way welcome to the Forum !

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll; † ††This is Genocide."
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 12:04:24 pm »
Where are the Mods, anyway? Are they going round with the porridge?

Haha, I love that! Once they get you, you're bit, possibly for life. We've all been there.

It's their own version of 'hidden in PLANE sight' prisoner conditioning. I'm just bitter, I just lost my pet companion of 19-yrs last Wednesday, under the needle, (absolutely necessary to specify) and I found myself outside in a shop just now, my local 'friendly' shop making LOSER 'L' signs to the Flotilla of new CCTV cameras they have since the refurb. Well one sign in one camera cos' I got some grief off their haughty lanky Boss last week. And then I had to go, make a "big sardonic wit scene" with the staff about it because I'm feeling let down by circumstances beyond what other people consider relevant in any way.

Life let's us down. I got monetarily banned on here years ago, no idea why. It lasted a year or two but it got lifted eventually but I'll tell you straight now you bunch of PrisonManagementPlanet.com bastards, I'm only here BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE TIME to look out for anything better, or set up my own, (THAT IS COMING you Jumpers) and because I understand, that it's easier to have a STEAM RELEASE VALVE here than actually believe the FURRY CONTROL FREAKS behind the levers here when they say:

"Prison Planet is really influential, Man".

- About as useful and influential as a cricket bat at a baseball match.

BS. Nobody in their right mind comes to look at this trash. Look at the number of visitors online now then?

I visited a forum last week; ATLANTIS online, I think it was, a lot on there about 9/11 but no conspiracy stuff but from witnesses, photographers, people who'd worked in the WTC?
 ó There were, something like 100,000 USERS ONLINE at that moment, I'm not joking.

100K Users. On here, they come to read my stuff. You band of Losers!

I can't find it in my history right now. The Board is an SMF one just like this with a RED THEME. So, you'll maybe recognise.

The people running this, are frustrated and denied control freaks, who can't face the fact that they're disliked as much as they dislike. The only reason I'm here? I HAVE NOWHERE else to go, just now. Soon as I find the time to go looking. I'm fecking off sweetheart; - go figure.

It's like a local supermarket which again as I've told them, and this applies equally here: (replete with Yankee accent for effect, as always with me).

"Well you sure got a fine array of CRAP ON SALE HERE"

It's probably driven me back to smoking twice as much as I need to, this place.

They think they're better than Jehovah Witnesses for DISFELLOWSHIPPING people who step outta' line.

I love it! Youse can all:
ó Kiss . my ∑ Juicy ∑ Sweet ∑ Tight ∑ Ass.

Now, it'll rain.
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 02:49:57 pm »
* cat  sleeps on the end of the thread

Offline prisoner3422

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 04:53:41 pm »
Neither a plane or a drone can glide through steel and concrete as if it isn't there. Nor can it exit the other side with its nose intact. This is basic physics. No planes hit the towers.

Offline Truthseeker93

• "From the darkness we fight the darkness"
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2015, 04:00:23 pm »
Personally I also agree that 9/11 was an inside job (I am not going to present all my arguements), however what frustrates me the most is not if people say it IS NOT an inside job, but just discard the theory without researching it. It is just utter defeat, DEFEAT I SAY. Always be critical and just investigated. Perhaps it is scary but, else you will never find out you live on a PRISON PLANET!
"From the darkness we fight the darkness"

EvadingGrid

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2015, 05:47:15 am »
Neither a plane or a drone can glide through steel and concrete as if it isn't there. Nor can it exit the other side with its nose intact. This is basic physics. No planes hit the towers.

* cat  sigh

Have a look at the construction of the building. It is in effect a course grade sieve, its full of holes with only glass to stop the plane.

Rather a large hole in the No Planes theory.  ::)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2015, 06:07:56 am »
As the old saying goes, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

And the weakest link in the official story on 9/11 is World Trade Center 7, which not even the government claims was hit by a plane.

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0