Author Topic: British v-blogger Peter John Glynn denied entry to the USA by US immigration  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Biggs

Peter John Glynn has been denied entry to the USA by US immigration officials at heathrow airport - he was aiming to attend the Bilderberger meeting in Virginia and meet AJ. He is a small scale political mostly doing video blogs weith circulation of less than 1000, see his account of the aborted trip here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx0Cqgi20A0

see his Youtube channel here (some really good comment and analysis)

http://www.youtube.com/user/peterjohnglynn

see how far we have sunk???????????
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline chris jones

They simply can not stand to be critisized, the truth must remain a secret, kept from the masses.

Folks, this is not America, Either you with Bushmaster or against him. Kinda his words and philosophy!

July 12th. it feels a long way off.

Can you imagine what the English soldiers did when their spys found some colonist who was not a loyalist to old king Ed and the Queen. We are but a colony of the U.S. goverment.

Offline hyperqube

july 12th?

Offline MooseHunter

• Huntin'em down..
Wrong Title.

NWO-British v-blogger Peasant Peter John Glynn denied entry to the NWO-USA by NWO-US immigration
Your contributions are welcome: http://striver.info/index.php/Main_Page

Offline Danis

Next time Peter should try putting on some urban camouflage and pretend he's on a short two day business trip, 'Officials' at the airport would probably pay little attention to him unless he has been flagged. It would have been interesting to hear his experience whilst protesting Bilderberg.

Offline Biggs

I suspect the main point really is that he was indeed flagged - the guy is a British citizen, a passport holder, there was no real reason to stop him, so he was not clean shaven - so what? he had no stamps on his passport - but in European travel you do not get stamped - does not show anything - his photograph was old but his passport fully valid - you need mutiple verifiable id's to get a British passport.

there was no valid reason at all not to let him in - he must have been targeted in advance.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline UpsetBrit

• I'M SPARTACUS!
Pete often posts here. I like his videos.

He's not in the least radical or extreme, he just tells things how they are. Things like this just go to prove his point exactly and give him more ammunition to fire at the NWO scum.

Hats off to you Pete. You are doing a good job!!
One mind at a time...

Offline goulash

• shine the light spread love practice peace
    • http://web.me.com/bikebox/bong_gong/Welcome.html
  not very smart   peter you have to be a grey-man when dealing with the n w o 

sorry mate  clean hair clean gear . they dont have the smarts to join the dots unless you
give them a hand

During the cold war, SAS troopers were always trained to be "the grey man", speaking softly and having the same amount of hair as everybody else. The theory was that a quiet person would be calm and professional at all times, and if captured, would pass himself off as some kind of know-nothing halfwit, not worth torturing for information. However, the end of the cold war has led to the demise of the grey man.

nuf said  goulash
peace  is war enjoy ..where's the  war  were  always at war ™ ' said harry i do like  it so'

the real cost of  war

Offline chris jones

july 12th?

Hi hyperqube.

July 12th. To the best of my knowledge is the March. R.P> and plenty of other public figures will be there, and hopefully masses of truthers.