Author Topic: the great cannabis conspiracy - video short  (Read 8623 times)

Offline Biggs

the great cannabis conspiracy - video short
« on: May 31, 2008, 09:24:17 am »
good video short on the conspiracy to stop widespread use of cannabis and hemp products

the great cannabis conspiracy (5mins)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwd2k9oj0K8
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline lost202a

Re: the great cannabis conspiracy - video short
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 04:08:28 pm »
See my other thread .I doubt that .There are too many countries where it is illegal. I can see big business interest in US if it was legal would go under .But all those countries it just too conspiracy they would have control over goverment.

Offline metalfunk

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 04:15:18 pm »
 ;D there are mant lies about pot heads but the most important thing is that people who somke pot do so in the "closet" so to speek and are afrad to "come out " because it is the most percuted of all drug use

kushfiend

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 04:21:29 pm »
alcohol and tobacco lead to more deaths in one week than marijuana/hemp have lead to in all of known medical history - yet it is ridiculously easy to obtain either alcohol or tobacco [mainly cigs].

hemp/marijuana being illegal has absolutely nothing to do with safety and everything to do with control and profiteering.

Offline SieMyst

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 10:13:07 am »
I am glad some see the errors of this country and others there are angels watching us.
If we do not change and let creativity be UN chained UN imprison released this war on drugs is the first and for most order of business it must end now there prepared to take our worlds military to space to show us how not to act if we continue on this killing spree on this imprisonment of souls if we do not Chang soon they will start evicting our peers of control on good people I am is in me these are gods words end this war on drugs and stop killing babies or the almighty lord god will interact.
_-I am is angry-_
Principles' and powers are in the hands of the rich' they cannot have it "It belongs to me' the poor Sheppard that will stop them all.